Friday, October 27, 2017

More Diary

For LL

I promised some more from the vicarious vicar and here it is LL. You will realize by now that although she was one that I was with after you messed me around and cheated, she wasn't the only one by a long, long way. Unlike you they were all good friends to me and by and large we all knew we weren't the only ones in each of our lives.

I remember you saying you wanted to remain friends after you cheated on me. That's like having you cake and eating it too. Did you really think I would remain your friend after what you did? That may be how you work but it most certainly isn't the way I worked. You cross me and that is it. I gave you several chances to return and you didn't have the guts, so in my book you weren't worth it. Then there was that little thing called ...trust. You lost mine, you lost me and you lsot a life you can only dream of.

I treated all the women, during and after you, well and generously as I did you to an extent. They appreciated it - you obviously didn't. Gift horses and mouths spring to mind.

Read on now - others appreciated me ... a lot: 



April 2005



Friday

I am back home. Exhausted, elated happier than I have ever been and feeling very fulfilled as a woman. I will write up what happened later but I have told F about this diary which is stored online and password protected. I have given him the password. 

Back at my diary. 

Dear diary I have such a tale to tell you. I arrived at F's house in Norfolk. It is very private and approached up a long drive. The house can't be seen from the road. He was waiting for me in front of the garage and took my bag inside as I went before him.

He left the bag in the hallway and said that I should go through to the kitchen where he switched on his coffee machine. I couldn't wait. I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him long and passionately. I felt his hands on my waist and I'm sure he knew I had no knickers on because he felt a little lower than normal. Then he turned me around and without a word undid the zip on my dress. I let it fall to the floor and kicked off my shoes. It amused me to think I had done it again. Left standing with no knickers. He undid my bra and I turned and undid his shirt bottom as he took off his shorts.

The anticipation was killing me I wanted him right there and right now. He steered me into his lounge from the kitchen holding my waist with one hand and playing with my right breast with the other. Then  he pushed a coffee table away and I sat then laid back on his largest settee. He stood and parted my legs. I laid back further and he took me there and then. I was ready. I was so wet in wanting him and he wanted me I could see all to easily as I looked at his cock. Then he entered me and we just wallowed in our sex and oh he was so, so good. I think I held my legs as far apart as possible as he fucked me. That is a hard word but that is what it was a wonderful fuck. I know I came at least twice and I think my juices flowed onto his settee. I was certainly dribbling his and my liquids when eventually I stood and could stand. 

That was the second time I could hardly walk after sex with him. It seemed to drain all the strength from my legs but in a good way.

We spent time at the house after our lovemaking and shared a bath before going out to Norwich for dinner. We squeezed into the bath with him behind me lathering my back and then my front. I loved that it was so sensuous the way his hands glided over my breasts ending up with a little tweak of my nipples. later we turned round and played with each other and he made me come in the bath while I wanked him! Diary, as you can see I am learning a  whole new dictionary of words.

After our bath we dressed and seemed the epitome of a normal couple when we left the house. F took me to his favourite Italian restaurant and we had a lovely and very romantic meal. I think I drank more than I should have but it was wonderful and I left the restaurant feeling warm and secure with my hand in his. We drove to his home with music playing. Once inside we had a small liqueur each and went to bed.

I remember feeling so happy lying next to him and with his arm around me and to think it was only yesterday. I expected nothing in bed last night but he surprised me in a way that I have never experienced before. He knelt between my legs and lowered his head right down to my vagina and started licking me there. My dear Lord it was fantastic! Another first. I wonder what else he can do for me that I have never experienced before.

In a way that question was answered in part when he entered me after the licking (that was so, so nice the licking). He made love to me with such passion and intensity I thought I was separated from my body. When I climaxed my head went wild. I thought I had blacked out and felt a wave of pure unadulterated pleasure sweep up my body, enveloping its entirety. That is when I thought I had fainted.
 because the waves kept coming and then something happened that I had no control over.

I squirted! That was such a feeling, so lovelyy and satisfying. Then I felt embarrassed as I had made the sheets wet, but F said it was fine and entirely natural. He knows so much about a woman's body.

I must stop here.

Saturday

Dear Diary, I forgot Thursday night. How could I! 

Wednesday was overwhelming and that's perhaps why.

Thursday night was lovely and romantic. F cooked for us both and it was delicious. We drank a bottle of wine and lit candles. Then to bed where I lay on my back and he massaged me. His hands, his fingers are very good. He started with my shoulders and worked down my spine. then to my arse and legs. I nearly drifted off it was so nice. Then he worked his way back up my back again with both hands. They were warm and gentle.

I turned over and he started on my thighs. I lay back there on the bed in a lovely cloud of pleasure and relaxation with my eyes closed the bedside lights on. It was wonderful. The massage naturally made me horny so I parted my legs so he could do my inner thighs. He applied a little oil to me which mad it all the more sensuous. Then to my surprise or perhaps not thinking about it, he started massaging around my vagina. He didn't play with my clitoris or insert his fingers, he just massaged all round my opening. It was so arousing. I let him continue for  quite a while as I was drifting into a state of complete pleasure.

I hadn't experienced anything like that. He told me it was tantric massage designed to pleasure the body so as to relax the mind. He achieved that. He mad me so wet I was dribbling out onto the sheet.  With a little more oil he massaged my tits until they were so hard I thought they would burst. We made  love, long and slow and it if it is possible, it was the best ever.

Funny, I have been thinking that my sermon tomorrow is on the theme of 'Love Thy Neighbour as Thyself'. F is not my neighbour but hmmmm. Too much thinking. How incongruous my few days with F are with what tomorrow is, but I am only human and the needs of the flesh are equally as strong as spiritual needs. I will close now Diary family calls.

Sunday 

Late.

Just a few thoughts before I go to bed. 

I sleep with my husband and he has sex with me infrequently in his helpless way. I asked F about this and he said he understands where I am and the commitments I have. I haven't asked but if he has any other women in his life apart from the one I know of in the north then I must reconcile myself to sharing him. Best left unasked and unanswered I think. 

Goodnight Diary, I wonder what the coming weeks will bring.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
e
xxxxxxx


There is lots more LL. I will bring just one more blog of her diary to you, in a few days





No comments:

Post a Comment