Thursday, October 26, 2017

Diary


For LL

Here's some of her diary LL. Happy reading. More appreciated by others than ever I was by you. This follow the copy emails I posted.


SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEE

Diary of a Woman Awakened

April 2005


Wednesday

I have by accident or fate met a wonderful man. A man who has awakened me in ways I never imagined possible. He is kind, considerate, generous and has the most wonderful smile and eyes that melt my heart. Writing these words he seems too good to be true, but he isn't. I have pinched myself a thousand times and told myself this isn't happening. It started when I saw him pitch in and help at an event at the church hall that I had organised to raise money for a loo at the church. He was just one of fifty guests but he pitched in with the clearing up that evening. I liked him from the start and when we spoke I thought he was a really nice man. I had no idea where it would lead.

Thursday a.m.

This is my second entry. The first was written in retrospect. Today I was at the church doing a few things. Husband at work children at school and the village quiet. As I walked out from the church I saw a man putting a bag into the boot of a car in the church car park. As I walked down the path to the car park I called out a cheery hello. He looked up and to my surprise it was the man from the previous evening. He explained he had been taking photographs by the village lake before he headed home to Norfolk and hoped I didn't mind his parking in the car park. I reassured it him that it was alright. I was on my way to the church hall so I decided to offer him a hot drink. He accepted and we walked the few yards to the hall.

As we approached the inner glass doors I could see him watching me and in particular my arse. Something happened to me then that I can't explain and am not sure I want to. I suddenly had the overwhelming feeling that wanted this man to make love to me. I felt hot and a little flushed at the thought but I think managed to control the blush I felt on my face. I filled the kettle and had every intention of making tea. The good Lord knows what I was thinking then because I just took my jeans off and my knickers with them. I hadn't given a thought as to what he would think or do. When I now look back I feel it might all have gone very wrong.

It didn't. As I found out to my delight he is a highly sexed man and my availability although  I thought sluttish, I think, was not refused. So today a man made love to me in the church hall while I bent over the sink. This is how it happened. He said nothing just walked over took me by the waist kissed me on the neck and then moved his hands up under my clerical top and undid my bra. I pushed it up and away from my tits as I heard him undo his belt and lower his trousers. His hands were warm and he made me tingle all over as I felt his fingers begin to explore my breasts. I felt his left hand holding my breast and squeezing me. I was very wet and I just parted my legs as the longing for sex took over I wanted him inside me quickly and soon.

He placed his cock between my legs. I could feel it was large and ready. He found me and the sensation I felt today of his cock sliding between the lips of my vagina was wonderful. Even now this afternoon as I write this I can't believe what I did and what i enjoyed just a few hours ago.

I am staring out of my window recalling what happened next. I bent forward right over the sink and remember looking out of the window onto the village street and thinking what if someone sees me. At least I had the forethought to lock the doors. Another thought entered my head and I switched the kettle on in the hope that the windows would steam up.

I feel his cock between my legs now and I have just crossed them to stop anything more happening today. Before it all happened I said fuck me hard and fast I think. He did. The sensation of another man entering me as he did was so different to the usually limp offering from my husband. He filled me side to side and all the way in. God I can still feel it as I write this. I gripped the edge of the sink as he entered me in and out again and again hard against me and hard inside me. I felt his swollen balls hitting my clitoris but that wasn't  what made me come in the end it was the way his cock repeatedly hit that spot just inside me that did it. I came like I had never come before. Usual my husband finishes before I have even reached a climax. This today was so different and so very wonderful.

He was still hard even as I was contracting repeatedly on his cock. He kept going  he was still hard inside me and then my God I came again. I have never felt that before ever. He came too with a groan. I am know I was noisy with my moans but feeling him shoot inside me and that male grunt as he did was so sexy. I just wanted him to take me in his arms and cuddle me. He did. He turned me round kissed me and enveloped me in his arms. What a wonderful feeling that was. The best feeling.

I thought we might lie together in the back storeroom for a while I didn't want him to just take me then leave. He had no intention of doing that as he helped me lay out some cushions on the floor. We were both naked. I could feel he was watching me as I bent over and laid them out. I told him how wonderful our sex was and that it was the best I had ever had. He smiled and asked if I wanted to do it again. That really surprised me . My experience until today has been  just feeble attempts at unsatisfying sex once a week if I'm lucky. Now here was a man who wanted me twice within an hour!

Thursday p.m.

Back to the diary after writing Sunday's sermon. How opposite are the two documents. One spiritual the other unashamedly carnal.

The storeroom and me lying on my back with this lovely man kneeling between my open legs. I look and can see his cock is still sticky and wet from before. He's getting there for the second time but I want to encourage that gorgeous appendage even more so I take it my hand and caress it into something larger. His hands are on my thighs stroking me. I love it so much. Then he moves to my hips but doesn't linger before his hand is moving across my tummy.

Then I feel the warmth of his hands encircling my breasts. Oh my it is so very good that thought. I full them engorged and my nipples responding by going hard. I want him to suck them. He's hard too now, rigid and seeking a home. He lowers himself towering over me as his tongue flicks my nipples in turn. I guide him into me so easily this time. I am more than ready.

That feeling has hit me again as I remember his entry, so I am crossing my legs even tighter as I write this. He took things slowly and beautifully rotating his cock around in side me and the pleasure it gave me this morning was fabulous.It seemed like hours that he pleasured me in this way but it wasn't of course. I came again when he found a particular spot in side me. I think it's called the G-spot. I will have to look it up. I'm so ignorant of these things. He isn't.

He hadn't finished  but he did make love much faster and coming down on my clitoris as he did I had another orgasm then it was over as I felt him come inside me. We lay in each others arms in that windowless room for a little while before getting dressed. I said I wanted to see him again and he agreed. Then shortly after he was gone. I have his email address and will be in touch. That word touch and his touch, so electrifying, so wonderful. 

Friday

I slept well last night alongside my boring husband thinking of the events the day before. I must be careful not to mention his name in my sleep! Apparently I shouted it out yesterday in the throes of my climaxes but have no recollection that I did.

Today is tempered by the rain outside the approaching weekend and my duties as vicar. I must try to banish thoughts of sex from my mind. It isn't that easy as this morning I received an email from my lover saying how much he enjoyed the excitement yesterday and how much he liked me. Sitting here with my hair tied back in a pony tail and again in old jeans I have never thought as myself as beautiful but his word in the mail make it clear he sees me as very beautiful and desirable.

I am am going to buy a pay as you go mobile today so we can stay in touch - that word again touch. I see sex in almost every word I write and thought that I think. What is happening to me? Whatever it is I don't want it to stop.

Later

I have the phone now and can call him and text. Not today though family and church have to have my attention.

Sunday

Morning service has been and gone. The usual faces there and I think my sermon went down well. I am taking Evensong at my other parish  later but have been giving thought to how to spend two days in Norfolk and have a plan. I will let my lover know tomorrow when family and church are not uppermost in my mind.

Monday

We talked forever on the phone. He called me which was nice but he knew I was free. We talked of the visit and I am going to drive there on Wednesday. I am going under false pretences of course. A visit to the shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham and a visit to Norwich Cathedral.

I can't wait. My only partner has been my husband and what he does with me my only measure of sex apart from masturbation. Now I feel sexually alive after last week. I feel I have burst out of something restrictive and binding. My lover, I will call him F, I think, has told me that he has devised a way to organise that other woman out of his life. She has been cheating on him anyway. Now I will have him to myself.

Tuesday

I'm excited. The anticipation is unbearable. I want him to hold me in his arms to fuck me senseless and do whatever he wishes with me. I have lots of naughty thoughts now. Ways in which we can have sex, the things he does to me in my fantasies. Tomorrow can't come quick enough.

Wednesday

I change after my husband and the children have left and put on makeup. I don't wear very much normally. I'm wearing a summer dress mid thigh length and on a whim and a naughty thought I remove my knickers and put them in my bag and set off for Norfolk and two days of wondrous sex.

Friday

I am back home. Exhausted, elated happier than I have ever been and feeling very fulfilled as a woman. I will write up what happened later but I have told F about this diary which is stored online and password protected. I have given him the password. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope you found her diary enlightening. It was written in Spring 2005 which, if you cast your mind back, will tell you something. I will post a little more in due course.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment