Monday, October 23, 2017

Preaching to The Converted or All Rev..ved Up

For LL

I've held back on this encounter LL, for some years. It will become obvious why as you read on.

Whilst living in Norfolk and also spending time in my London apartment, I occasionally stayed with friends and family in various parts of the country. One such occasion led to what I am about to relate.

I had been invited to Cambridge by friends there, connected with my pharma company. The occasion was a lecture at a church hall outside of Cambridge which they thought I might like. As it also included a three course meal, it seemed a good idea. I was to stay over as the event finished late in the evening.

I guess I should describe the church hall. First of all it is modern, with a modern kitchen and full central heating. At least it was then. The kitchen was set off to the side, in the bottom part of an 'L' shape. Consequently, the kitchen window faced the main street in the village and the pub across the road.

All of this was separated from the road by a large swathe of lawn.

The evening came and the lecture as far as i recall was good and interesting. The meal was also excellent, having been prepared by three people involved with the organization of the event. Toward the end of the evening, my friends, man and wife helped with the clearing up and I pitched in also. There were an assortment of elderly ladies in the kitchen washing up and drying. Among the people clearing up was a the vicar, an attractive woman in her late thirties, dressed in jeans and a clerical shirt, or top, in light blue, topped by a dog collar. As we cleared things away she chatted to me in a very friendly fashion, almost verging on flirtation. I found her to be really pleasant company.

The following day before setting off to Norfolk I decided to re-visit the village which sported a lake and take some photographs. I parked up in the church car park which was empty and headed back up the road to the lake. I managed to get some good shots, it was October, and several really good ones of herons. After about an hour and a half, I hoisted my camera bag onto my shoulders and headed back to the car park.

As i was shrugging the bag off my shoulders, I heard someone say 'hello again'. It was the lady vicar dressed as she was the day before but with a jacket that was open. She asked what I was doing there again and I explained that I had spent a couple of hours walking round the lake taking photos.

She told me she was heading to the church hall and would I like tea or coffee to warm me up. I said yes and we walked over from the church to the hall chatting as we did.

She unlocked the front door to the hall then once inside re-locked it. I knew there was a door from the kitchen, so I reckoned that was why. We walked through the hall to the far right corner and into the kitchen. The sound of our shoes on the hall floor dying away as we did so.

I had followed the vicar, whose name will remain undisclosed, into the kitchen. Not a bad view from where I was. Neat waist heading out around her hips in the figure hugging jeans. Then I banished those thoughts from my head. Here was the local vicar about to make me a cup of tea...all very English.

She filled the kettle, organized mugs and tea bags.  I leaned against the counter watching her and talking.  Then she turned from the kitchen sink and put the kettle on it's base, without switching it on. She leaned against the sink and looked across at me and said that she enjoyed talking with me the evening before. Then she said to come over to where she was. As I did she turned to the window her back toward me. She was fiddling with something at waist height.

It turned out to be her belt  and zip because right there and then she pulled her trousers off. By the time I reached her she had completed the disrobing and stood there, somewhat incongruously, in panties and a clerical top complete with dog collar. She turned, put her arms round my neck and reached up and kissed me. I kissed her back. She pressed herself hard against me, which was pretty arousing bearing mind what she was wearing.

We took a brief breather and then she kissed me again but this time undoing my belt as she did so. Then my zip and then she pulled both my trousers and boxers down so that my erect cock was revealed, standing proud and ready. She slipped  off her briefs. We were equal but I wanted to explore her breasts by now. She turned. I slipped my hands up under her clerical blouse and undid her bra. There was no way it would come off completely so I just pushed it up out of the way and grabbed her pert firm boobs.

She wanted me to squeeze them hard, so I did. Her legs parted, she gripped the edge of the sink and she said, to my surprise, fuck me hard and fast.

You have to visualize the scene LL. Here we were locked into the church hall, me and the vicar. both lacking our lower underwear, she facing the window and any passing parishioners that cared to glance that way and me behind and about to...

At that point she reached across and put the kettle on.

As she stretched to hit the button on the kettle her top rode up revealing the underside of her left breast and the dangling bra strap. For a minute, just a minute, I seemed to be divorced from the scene like some outside observer, looking at a woman wearing clerical cloth but naked from the waist down. It seemed surreal for a moment. Then I came back - she was a woman, a willing woman who wanted me.

It dawned on me quite quickly, as to why she had put the large kettle on.

She had now returned to her upright position by the sink in front of the window that looked out at the village road and pub across the street. Now she said. I moved up against her ass and she bent forward over the sink thrusting herself toward me and presenting her pussy.  As I manoeuvred into her entrance I found she was wet and engorged/swollen and very receptive. I started slowly not wishing to force my way in. I needn't have bothered as we co-joined quite slickly in every sense of the word, LL.

The kettle was getting started, as were we. There were the tiny rumblings of water churning in the kettle. It turned out to be our accompaniment. As I took her from behind our joint tempo matched that of the kettle gradually coming to the boil. I didn't do all the work - she thrust her butt against me as much as I thrust into her. We were an exact match I filled her and she was nice and tight around my cock...and very wet.

As we fucked each other there in the kitchen me holding her boobs and thrusting. I felt her boobs getting harder and harder, her nipples like organ stops (nice pun I thought, LL) and my pleasure immense. She loved it all and said so several times between panting and gasping. She asked me to spank her as she neared her climax. I smacked her hard on the right buttock which raised her gasps a few notches, again she said. I did and also finding her G-spot simultaneously. She moaned and moaned, and then she came... just before the kettle boiled.

I continued a little longer, to her delight and more, for it made her enjoy a multiple orgasm. I couldn't hold myself any longer. I went into 'top gear' and let her have all that I had. As I did I felt her come again. Her pussy tightening very nicely around my cock and her buttocks clenching. She stayed in her position bent over the kitchen sink for a few moments after I withdrew, her ass with one cheek reddened from my spanking and her pussy dripping. Her boobs were dangling out of her top.

We were both pretty 'steamed up' and so was the kitchen window, which was just as well given how the vicar had been behaving....or misbehaving ... depending on how you viewed things.  That was a real novelty and I thought quite a sexy thought from the vicar, to have the kettle boil as we did, in unison. I told her so and she just smiled and sashayed across the kitchen toward me. I watched.

Her legs were long and lithe, what hair she had around her pussy accentuated that area and through her clerical top I could see her nipples standing proud. She, like wise surveyed me. I was standing there in just my shirt and, incongruously, my socks. She was looking at neither. She looked at me, looked at my cock looked at me and then having come really close, took it in her hand and started working on it. I pulled her top over her head and took off my own shirt. She had, by now, removed her dog collar. I leaned down, slightly.

She had her hair tied back in a pony tail, for speed I guess, and I kissed her on the neck, just below each ear. She wore perfume but it was subtle and very pleasant. She was caressing my back with one hand and my cock with the other. Her hard nipples brushing against my chest. I reached down and played with her clit. We were both sticky and she was still engorged down there and wet.

She turned and led me by the hand out of the kitchen. A very short corridor separated the hall from the kitchen and led to a storeroom. It had no windows so she turned on the light and closed the door. The room was three quarters occupied by chairs stacked in fours and various boxes Among them were seat cushions and some folded blankets. We both knew what we wanted and in seconds had half a dozen cushions and a blanket laid out on the floor.

Watching her body moving around arranging the cushions, bending down, with her lovely boobs hanging free like ripe fruit waiting to be plucked and her pussy wet and ready facing me was all the arousal I required.

She laid down and parted her legs wide I knelt between them, caressing her legs slowly, moving up to her thighs, negotiating the curve of her hips and flattening my hands across her smooth tummy. Both hands ended up on her boobs, 'mmmm' was the response. She took my erection in her hand and worked it slowly until I was truly 'locked and cocked'.

As I supported myself on my hands, I looked down at her. Beneath me was a beautiful woman. Her boobs firm and erect even laying on her back, her legs drawn back and held by her own hands and her face already flushed in anticipation. Hard to believe that this was the local vicar who had seized an opportunity with someone she barely knew.

She said, this is the missionary position - quite appropriate don't you think. I nodded and smiled as I guided myself into her again.  A small gasp from her but entry was very easy given her readiness. This time we took things at a leisurely pace...long and slow was requested.  Not the hard and fast she wanted earlier.

So it was. We made love slowly and leisurely, enjoy every moment and both coming together at the end. Such simultaneous events rarely happen in my experience, so this was rather special.

Later after cleaning up, tidying up and restoring the storeroom we left the hall. As we parted I said, for appearances sake, thank you vicar. She had to stifle a laugh as she slowly walked to the church and me to my car.

It didn't finish there.

Before we left the hall she said she wanted to see me again and again. Her diocese was Ely. I lived near Norwich another diocesan area, so no excuse to make that trip on her part, but...she did, on the pretext of visiting the cathedral in that City. Without her clerical dress, we dined together in a good Italian restaurant in Norwich some two weeks later and spent most of the weekend in bed! Mine.

That continued off and on as the need and opportunity arose

I guess LL you should know she was/is married. Not only being a vicar, but a married one was doubly 'sinful', I guess. But, she was a passionate woman, married to a boring husband and completely lacking excitement or experimentation in her life.

She wrote to me extensively over the years from 2004 thru 2007 and we continued our affair at various intervals, and at various locations. Some of that writing was quite erotic and well written, as you might imagine LL, from an educated woman. Maybe I will post some for your edification.

She was, still is probably, an exciting woman and in no way the image a lady vicar might conjure up.

As you have no doubt realized, life for me was far from boring after you cheated on me in 2004.

The photo below isn't the vicar but it will give you some idea of my view from the other side of that kitchen!

Ciao
























No comments:

Post a Comment