Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The 'Agony' and the Ecstasy




A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.

*********************************************************************************



LL

When 

.......I discovered your infidelity back in 2004, it was quite an agonizing time for me. I had fallen for you big time and you betrayed me. I guess it never happened to you. neither love nor betrayal, so you will have no idea of the agony it produces in someone who really cares. That was my agony.

The ecstasy followed after that event and sent me to the other end of the emotional spectrum. So, to rub it in somewhat, take a read and look right here. You were never irreplaceable, as you well knew...in fact you were/are an older model, when all is said and done.

The following photos were taken on a timer, for the stills, and two Sony HXR camcorders (then), with the consent of the other parties. The images below are largely captured frames.

It has always been my pleasure to give pleasure, and these few images will give you a small insight into some very pleasurable antics, in the past. No one was ever left unsatisfied and as you can see these 'angels' were in the throes of that satisfaction.

I guess it's something women appreciate, but they really liked all the shots taken even though they were climaxing or close to it as the photos/frames were recorded. Several said viewing them, and the 'proceedings' beforehand, made them 'wet' and horny. 










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





This lady had really pert boobs. Fitted in one hand perfectly . She was very loud too!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This lady liked the cowgirl position....frequently!


Once



Twice!




and the third time she was no lady!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Nearly there






Peaking right now.
Yes, yes, yes....!!

'I'm there' she said ...and so was I




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





The young ones ...well relatively... were really athletic and very, very horny and loud!










This lady was given to multiple 'events' -


One...then...

Two !!!



This lady featured in an earlier blog...this was New York







A single night in Florida- same place..same room, mostly..... LL :)



Head on




Head back - great little boobs - very firm!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love to end with a good 'BANG'....and so did they. These two angels were insatiable...what a life, back then


Watching the 'action' and experiencing climax




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





She was a real shouter, as I recall. I remember that day well. One hot day in Florida...and it was a really 'hot' day!!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Naturally, I had ladies in bedrooms who were clothed and here's one of them. Didn't stay that way of course... and we both 'had' each other.




Ciao


_________________________________________________________________________________


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All images are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment