Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Casual Encounter

Further encounters from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.



**************************************

LL


Part of living in Florida, at the place you once knew, involved the Homeowners Association. As one of the very few non Americans living there, some 10- 11 years ago, between returning to the UK, I was invited onto the committee. I won't bore you with their goings on, they bored me enough!

However....

...at my second monthly meeting there was someone present who had not been at the first meeting. A lady, although I use the word advisedly based on future experience, with  tanned skin. She sat next to me at the meeting. Eventually after coffee all round and some conversation, things got underway. At first, naturally, I concentrated on what was being said, but as the agenda progressed and the subject matter more uninteresting The lady to my right allowed her shoulder to touch mine. She wore a light colored shirt and with the air-con I could see the fair hairs on her arm standing out a little.

Her name was Abby (Abigail, as I later learned) and she was in her early thirties. At that time I was in my fifties. She shook her head and hair with it. She was mid brown and her hair reached down to just below her shoulders. I pushed back in my chair a little to stretch my legs while I listened. In doing so I was able to see her lovely legs stretching away from me, starting from some fairly short, shorts. As things progressed I became aware that she had maneuvered closer to me. Next thing was she had let her sandal drop and had her foot on my leg, caressing it. I looked in her direction but she remained face forward, but I did note a glimpse of a smile.

I didn't move my leg. Hell, I was enjoying the 'attention'.

In time the meeting wound up and we all gathered our peers and headed out to the parking lot. Abby caught up with me and asked what I was doing for lunch.  I said I was heading to Perkins at 41 and Gladiolus Drive. She asked if she could join me as she wanted to discuss something that came up at the meeting. I agreed, but reckoned that her reason was only a cover for what she really wanted to talk about. She followed me along Summerlin toward our destination.

Needless to say it was hot and I waited in the parking lot until she drew in alongside my Sebring convertible, keeping the engine running and the air con. As Abby pulled I got out to meet her and we both went inside for lunch.

We checked the menu ordered two cold beers and started talking. She was Florida born and bred she told me and a single lady working in real estate. I said that I was widowed and had only bought my place here after the death of my wife. She liked my English accent. Over the years it has worked wonders for me. The food came and we ate, finishing up with two coffees. It was then I asked what she wanted to talk about from the meeting.

"Ok" she said, "I used that as a pretense. I just wanted to meet and talk with you on your own. You know, just the two of us."

I smiled and she asked what i was smiling at. " I guessed as much", I said. Abby replied that she didn't think she was that obvious. I reminded her of the footsie under the table.

"OK, fair point", she replied. Then she went on to explain that she had heard a little about me from other members of the committee and was fascinated by my background in the various roles and careers I had been involved in. She didn't know the half of it, in truth. nor did anyone else outside.

We lingered over the second refills and exchanged a lot of banter. As you know LL I had a pool at  my place, Abby didn't. Soon, I suggested we go back and cool off there. she liked the idea and so we headed back to my place.

I drew up on the driveway having used the garage opener and parked inside. We had agreed that Abby use the communal parking alongside my lot to avoid wagging tongues. I left the garage open and soon after Abby ducked in and closed the door.

It was lovely and cool inside after the heat of the garage. Abby kicked off her sandals and wandered through my place. Four bedrooms as you will recall LL. She passed three of them and entered the day room. No doors except on the bed and bathrooms. Following her through was quite pleasant. Her long lightly tanned legs leading up to the short denim shorts she wore and then a tucked in shirt accentuating the curve of her waist. Her long curly blonde hair finishing a beautiful rear view of Abby.

I looked through to the backyard, the lanai and the pool. She was right of course - not overlooked. The air-con wasn't on, but various ceiling fans were turning lazily and the afternoon sun was hitting the pool area. It was warm inside but comfortable.

As Abby walked from the kitchen area into a formal lounge dining area, I followed her. Knowing the layout of this model. I guessed she was heading for the master bedroom. But, before she reached it I saw she undone her shorts. Then she slipped them down her legs and left them on the dining floor. She wore some pretty white lacy panties that just about covered her butt. Then she began pulling the tee over her head.

By now I was in the act of removing my polo shirt and by the time I had pulled it over my head, her panties were heading south too. I took this photo of Abby on another occasion, but it sums up my view as we headed toward her bedroom. She was obviously in the habit of wearing a skimpy bikini!


I was single, sadly widowed some years previously, and she was single. Two 'consenting adults' on a hot day in Florida. Her blood was obviously up and so was mine. I removed my shorts and boxers. She knew that I had and, at that point, turned around revealing her lovely figure, in all it's glory. As you can read LL, I didn't have to 'make do' with 'the older woman' - no sirree! Younger ones seemed quite attracted by my maturity and 'experience' No wham, bam thank you ma'am. I always wanted my women to enjoy the utmost pleasure.

Sure, what they 'wanted' varied a bit, but I was always willing to accommodate various tastes and fantasies. Here I was again. Abby came at me, flung her arms around my neck and encircled my waist with her legs. I had no choice but to support her in that position by grabbing  her lovely butt. I carried her into the bedroom and sat her gently on the edge of the bed. She left her legs in place as I leaned forward and kissed her.

She kissed me back, passionately, and just muttered 'make love to me' in a rather sexy huskiness. I fondled her breasts, although it was apparent to me she was already wet 'down there'. What breasts they were! They were magnificent - perhaps the best I have ever handled and very firm. I played with them, squeezed them and sucked her nipples. She unwrapped her legs and my erectness found her very open 'flower', wet, slippery and like velvet. We made quite passionate love that afternoon.

Abby was contented, more than satisfied, and we lay on the bed after our second, slower session, she with one leg over me and me cradling her in my arms. Later we did indeed cool off in her pool together....topless. We embraced in the water, I played with her boobs and she handled me. Quite an afternoon, all told LL.

Later went to dinner along Summerlin at a place we both knew. She told me a lot about herself and she learned I liked photography. She asked me whether I would like to take some pictures of her - sultry, sexy and maybe a bit sluttish. Just for her and for me. I did, and here are a few LL to demonstrate, if nothing else, a youthful woman and my way with them....with a camera, among other things!















Magnificent aren't they LL. What do they say, hmmm...eat your heart out aged lady.








No inhibitions at all














Wonder what happened after the last few shots.....

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment