Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Delightful Transports

LL












What ....

you see below are just a few shots involving horses and women. Some of these country girls here in New England love their horses as much I loved photographing their bodies...and the horses.






This lady met me on the beach for a photo shoot with her horse. Most shots were fully clothed but then she opted for this and some others of her, truly bareback...and front!




This was just one of several taken on a ranch somewhere here in the USA...by request.



...and this set, too










Over the years I have received all sorts of requests to shoot in various locations. Here are a few from some feisty ladies who had a penchant for cars and leather













Taken from the back seat when she ducked down as a car passed in this rural location. She loved it...and so did I!










This was taken in France...no more to say...apart from the shift stick (gear) is quite suggestive...






::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




Finally. I put this one in because I just love it and also the lady I slept with that night. Taken in New York...her place



No comments:

Post a Comment