Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sea Shore Session



LL

A few years back LL I had the pleasure of photographing this lady on a reasonably remote beach, somewhere in Europe.

I had been contacted by another client who had shared what I did for her, with this lady. As I result I found myself here one sunny summer's day.

Your image of me, locked into the brief time we were together was so wrong, but you couldn't wait until I was back with 'the land of the living'. Now you are aware of what you missed in terms of wealth, security and life.

I for my part have had a whale of a time since we parted and been privileged to photograph many beautiful women and, on occasions, even more than that. As I have said before, it remains a 'mystery' to me as to how I attracted so many after you...and you rejected me, in a manner of speaking! Quite laughable, really. 

I know you were jealous of at least one lady and the fact that she was preceded by others and indeed followed by even more must have made you think. I guess you had this thought, at the time, that you might still have me to fall back on. If you did, you should have said so - you didn't and so missed out on so much, not least the love I felt for you back then. Why do you think I wrote so much...  

Anyway, here you go.I think I may have posted some of these before






























No comments:

Post a Comment