Wednesday, July 20, 2022

R & R

 For LL in the UK


I recently had the dubious pleasure of hearing your man speak on social media. I have to say I was far from impressed both verbally and it goes without saying, physically, LL. Whatever were you thinking back in 2005 to end up with that vertically challenged, obese individual. Of course, over the years you have grown to match him physically, so you make quite a pair. Both short and as round as you are high, more or less. I guess I should add some decidedly dodgy teeth to the mix on his part.



I wonder which category you are in LL. For sure, it's not the 'risking' one. As a result you have ended up with your very parochial life, instead of the much more exciting one you might have enjoyed. Life's too short, isn't it. In eighteen months, give or take, you will have hit a milestone birthday. Looking back over the years that have elapsed since we parted, what have you achieved in life and experiences. I'll answer that for you - very little.

You could have achieved so much more if you had taken the very small risk of staying with me. At the time I'm sure you thought you knew best, but then you didn't, did you. 'Why do I make all the wrong decisions', was your remark at the time. I'll tell you why. Partly it's your own nature and partly because you have never had the right man by your side - you still don't. The man you are with now is what I would term a 'make do' compromise. OK, but not terribly exciting.

I was and am in the other category - the 'risking' one. Having said that all my risk taking is measured and carefully considered. That attribute has brought me a great life style, an immense amount of  travelling and experiences and a lot of benefits of the female kind. Not that the latter would have occurred had you stayed, of course.

I almost lose count, but you will never have homes in nearly a dozen locations worldwide, never own your own boat/yacht in the Med or Florida, never have access to my helicopter, plane (propeller driven) or my jet. Your short hops to Spain on that budget airline Ryannair, really don't compare. Clothes handbags, cars etc , you could have had your choice with me. Anything and everything you ever wanted and, once, a man that was extremely fond of you. I can't say stronger than that now, although I think once I was in love with you - the vestiges of which have long since been destroyed by your actions.

Lot of water under the bridge since then LL and because you wouldn't take a small risk, succumbed to your urges and destroyed my trust in you, you lost the lot. Sadly, you can't go back and quite frankly I wouldn't want to go back, metaphorically, and be with you now. I took the risks and have no regrets. You didn't take the risk and I suspect in your hart of hearts you have a lot of regrets. You made you bed and you have had to lay in it ever since. Seventeen years sacrificed and all down to your impulsive nature and poor decision making.

Take a look at my other blogs. There is some ore to 'enjoy' if that's the word. I know I certainly did. Here's the link:



Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment