Friday, June 3, 2022

Moments

For LL in the UK

Black and white again LL. I like it so much more than color.

I've entitled this blog moments because many of these shots, but not all were taken unposed and also often in unguarded moments. That is often the best way. 

As to the ladies, well some are sexual partners, some clients, some clients and lovers and, as always,  some who just wanted to get laid.

I'll keep the narrative short again as you may well have had enough of reading of my exploits, especially those when I was seeing you!





Norwich 2005 - A thoughtful moment.







Denia 2006 - Fantastic skin tone...and it's all over too. Guess how....





Norfolk 2005 - No wonder you didn't see much of me LL!  Her name is Kate.








Loddon 2004 - Somewhat older at age fifty, but a good lay...a very good lay.








Dereham 2004 - You've certainly seen this lady before LL. In fact, I think you were within feet of her in Norwich on one of your visits to me. That was about a month before this shot and the others she allowed me to take.





Maine 2009 - A cool breeze ended our outing by this remote lake LL, but I captured some of the coolness on Amelia rather well don’t you think …








Hexham 2004 = A lady you have seen before, but not quite in this position LL! You could say she’s ready for action.











Nice, France 2007 - An unexpected pleasure.





Cannes 2016 - A relaxing moment in the sun and in my garden.







Stalham, Norfolk  2005 - Clair wearing underwaer I bought her. Well some of it. Shortly after this shot - none of it! You said I would 'land on me feet' LL. I already had and by a far greater margin and way than you might have imagined.






Rome Italy 2010 - Close and even closer...and off camera, extremely close. Different world to the one I inhabited with you,briefly, LL.









Sanremo, Italy 2008 - One of those unguarded moments





Lyon, France 2008 - An invitation to get wet...perhaps? We certainly did in both ways!







Carlisle 2004 - Almost my first in that city LL and she was far younger and more athletic than you LL. Amazing that she wanted me (for sex). My first time at being taken aback by the advances of a much younger woman...I quickly got used to it though!







Italy 2007 - A lazy moment in northern Italy watching the world go  by...and me gazing over her 'assets'. It was raining that day so...we went to bed and not to sleep.







Myrtle  Beach, South Carolina 2015 - Her lips were sealed, but not for long








Valencia, Spain 2010 - Even bigger than yours LL and a much better lay. She could smother me...anytime and often tried to...in fun and we have had a lot of that over the years.







Miami 2007 - Hotel. Wasn't I a lucky boy! Funnily enough she thought she was a lucky girl too...well and truly satisfied one at that.








Attleborough, Norfolk 2004 - Internet chat, meet at pub, invited to her place, offered the above, accepted, we fucked each others brains out. A whirlwind beneficial relationship you could say LL.






 
Sain-Denis, Paris 2009 - All lace and no panties. Nice cafe, even nicer waitress who knew how to provide excellent ... service. I always left a large 'tip' and an equally large deposit.






Carcassonne 2016. I do love slim, long legged women and this 'friend' fitted the bill perfectly.





Paris 2017 - Not sure what I said but it made her laugh.






Littlebourne, Kent 1970 - Another girl friend from way back when LL.









Hethersett, Norfolk 2006 - 'Insurance girls', part of that gang of eight that passed through my hands during 2004-2007. This is not a reflection but two rather sexy ladies with large 'appetites'.








Paris 2018 - Another of those unguarded moments. I was fiddling with my camera, looked up and managed to get this shot. She got a shot of another kind a bit later - the sexual kind.







London 2007 - Studio shoot.



Spain 2008 - Early one morning. Not sure how these ladies were attracted to me but I have never complained. We had already slept together. Shame about her Essex accent though.





Penrith 2005 - A very laid back lady, who frequently was....laid.






California 2007 - Smooth as silk... the sea as well.










  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment