Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Six Months


For LL in the UK




I barely need to add to the quote above, do I, LL? So, I won't. I think you get the message. Shame you settled for so little.

This blog contains quite a number of ladies spanning but a short time, relatively. A large number and a small number LL . Thirty six and six to be precise. Six months that is, but not consecutive ones as you will see from the dates.

These span 2005 and 2006 LL. You could say I was fortunate,. However, that would be an assumption based on limited knowlege of me, my circle of friends and me being a very proactive individual. I don't wait for things to happen, I do my best to make them happen.












Norwich 2005. A friend of a friend from one of my realtors (estate agents)




Wroxham 2005. Not the first time by a long way LL 





Long Melford, Suffolk 2006. Another lady who liked to 'assume the position'.





Italy 2006...Naples, in fact.





York, UK 2005





Florida 2006





Florida 2006





Norwich, 2005






My pool 2005. A lovely lass from the next village.





Essex (just beyond Stansted LL). Very convenient. Her name is Kelly. Photo from the first half of 2006




Holbeach 2005. Becky's lovely bosoms bulging forth.


~~~~~~~


A little more explicit now. Your man (ex although not at the time) in action in 2005. Taken from my old videocam.








The moment Laura came. Carlisle 2005.


We knocked the camera over hence the angle. Mind you we both enjoyed the angle of entry. Newcastle 2005.



Not that clear but as it was a snatched hour or so in Penrith, not that surprising. We were both in a hurry...for one obvious reason - he husband. W managed it twice and then I was on the A66 and away. Made up for what was a boring weekend with you LL...a bit of excitement to set me up for the journey.




Julie at home. My home. She was helping herself along in this frame. 



~~~~~~~



Norfolk 2005 One of the 'insurance gang' LL. Nice perky nipples.





Newmarket 2006 and just back from Greece. Short break late spring...with me. A rarity on this occasion I have let you see her face. There's a reason for that. I wonder whether you will ask what that reason is. Just keep in mind she didn't live in New market, she lived a lot further north.





Finchley, North London 2006. The number of times I have helped lady out of these is a number I have lost count of LL.





Sheringham, Norfolk 2005. I used my 50mm lens here  and something else. She appreciated both. The photos and my 'poker'. I really appreciated what she had to share too. Good old internet LL!





Norwich 2006. Another of the 'insurance gang'...of ladies. I was quite surprsied to be passed from one to the other (sometimes two!) Never knew they were all so 'naughty, but I'm glad they were. We all had a lot of fun ... in bed.




Lingwood, Norfolk 2005. Actually, not strictly within the six months LL. This lady came to me a bit earlier in 2005 - June. From my banking days. At thirty I wondered at the time why such a nubile young woman would want to climb into bed with me - I never asked her, but she expressed her pleasure at deciding to, on a number of occasions.


~~~~~~~




Florida 2006. Both the above photos on two different occasions.



~~~~~~~




Cornwall 2006






Cambridge, UK 2005





Paris 2006 I only went for a short break LL, retracing steps and memories my late wife and I had shared. Somehow I ended up in this ladies apartment. Well it was Paris and she was/is French. I took this shot quite early one morning that weekend. There is a whole account of how I ended up in her bed to be told, but not here or now.




Italy 2006. The first time I was 'recommended to another in Italy LL. I was very pleased I was too. Where Sorrento. I went back there and was very pleased and satisfied, I did. two lovely ladies made it quite a memorable five days.





Norwich 2005






France 2006. Again not strictly within the six months. This was June 2006 in Provence.  I was promised a drive out to the countryside in her little car. I had stopped off in Avignon, a rather beautiful City, not too far from the Côte d'Azur where I was eventually headed.

I met Sarah, yes she was English, on my second morning at a certain cafe I rather liked. Being two of only four English people present, the other two were an elderly couple - tourists, we got to chatting. Mainly, because of two things. We had both took tables for two, but occupied by just one. The second thing was that she had heard me on my phone speaking in English, of course. Turned out that she was undertaking post graduate science studies at the university. We ended up sleeping together that night, me being, as Sarah put it,  it the only eligible Brit in town. My reply was, in jest, probably the only single Brit in town! The following morning after our third bout of testing the springs of her mattress, she told me she was glad she had slept with me. 

We continued our morning 'dates' and evenings of lovemaking until the Saturday, when she suggested we go for a drive. Sarah said she would drive as she knew where she wanted to go and the lanes were rather narrow. Her car was of course left hand drive, whereas my Lexus was a right hand drive model That old silver one I had LL.

We drove out into the country. Sarah had packed a typically French picnic. Nice bread, olives , cheese etc., all in a cool box on the back seat of her small car - her old small car - with a bottle of wine provided by me. It managed, but boy, was it underpowered. I couldn't say the same for Sarah, she was definitely not 'underpowered' and she could more than 'manage'.

After about forty minutes of driving out into the beautiful Provence countryside on a county lane with grass growing through the tarmac, we stopped. She pulled the car off the road and switched the engine off. Quiet descended broken only by a soft breeze through the trees and some birdsong. No car noise, no human noise, pretty much nothing in fact. It was lovely and warm, a perfect day.

sarah hadn't beaten about the bush when she wanted me to sleep with her the first time and she didn't hold back in asking me to make love to her out there in the countryside. She wore some sort of checked shirt or blouse and shorts that day. I was up for it, literally as it turned out. What red-blooded male would be given Sarah's body and her willingness. I was red-blooded and she was willing...and were both very 'able.

The fact that we might be discovered in the act never occurred to me once Sarah dropped her skirt and unbuttoned her. I took photos with her permission. Three of which appear above. The last one with her thong around her ankles was about when I set the camera aside and took her in my arms., her warm breasts pressed against my chest and her wet lips on mine. I was hard, she opened her legs and pushed my cock between them, then closed them again keeping me on the straight and relatively narrow groove of her pussy. 

Merely damp at first. I felt it getting wetter and wider as she slid to and fro on me. I held her buttocks she had her hands either side of my face as we kissed, not tentatively, nor aggressively, but quite passionately. We were on the far side of the car LL...just in case.. She was wet and getting wide by now. I knelt down as she leaned against the car standing there naked. I put my tongue to good use as Sarah spread her legs a little wider so I had better access. Lick, flick, suck and her clit was soon as proud as a rivet on sheet metal. No small, not large but nicely ererc. faster, firmer, faster still and she moaned and whimpered as she came. I moved my head away from between her legs and she oozed and dripped her juices. I stood.

We couldn't waste too much time, there was always a chance someone might come along. No one did, though. I turned Sarah around placed my cock between her legs resting on her wet, swollen sticky pussy. My hands found her breasts, my lips her neck...and her erogenous spot there. 'Oh, God fuck me...now!' she said LL. Sarah leaned forward placing her hands on that little car's  roof. Her back and butt was pushed out away from the car and toward me. Most of all her pussy was pointed directly at my cock and exactly the right level.

I slipped inside her. There was a conflict, between urgency and pleasure. Urgency because someone might come that way. Pleasure because I didn't want to rush things for her, or for me. I went for pleasure LL. Nice and slow, holding her hips, then her breasts which hung very nicely, not dangling like some but holding up, or rather down, nice and firmly. An aside LL, I have handled more firm tits than droopy ones like yours. Mind you, you were the oldest woman I had and have had.

Nice and slow in and out, pleasuring Sarah over nearly five minutes. Her juices streaming in a never ending flow, providing superb lubrication. Her pussy was so diluted by now if I had had two cocks I reckon I could have got both inside her. Wallowing in her well of pleasure with all the associated noises from her. Then we could hold off no longer. Faster, harder. Faster harder, I went. Sarah was shouting out a stream of yes's and I felt myself building up. 

It was coming, beginning it's rush to the exit. Sarah beat me to it by seconds - she came and her flow made a sound like a fart in her pussy as she exuded her cum. I shot my lot right up inside her. My cock had swelled up a degree or two more just as I came, much to Sarah's pleasure as her pussy cramped repeatedly on me. We stayed 'connected' until she stopped and I felt myself beginning to wane a bit.

What surprised me that day was I still wanted her after I had come. Next minute were on the ground in that soft grass. No blanket, no cushion. Sarah was on her back legs drawn back and apart. My cock had regained its rigor, almost unheard of when I had come just minutes before. It must have been the effect Sarah had on me. She was very sexy, very sensuous and not inactive herself. I entered her. Leaned down sucked her nipples felt her thrusting up toward me. 

One thing I have recorded from that day was a comment she made wile I was fucking her in that grass. She said, 'You have a really thick cock, I love the way it touches parts of me inside that haven't been touched before'. She wasn't the first woman to say that LL...or the last.

We went for it again in the grass. Medium pace for me. I wasn't sure how long I could hold up. As it turned out a lot longer than I imagined and that was in no small part due to what Sarah did for me. She knew how to keep me hard. No she didn't give me a blow job. In fact we stayed connected throughout. After about  ten minutes, yes ten minutes LL, we were reaching our climaxes. I suspected that Sarah had two small orgasms (if there is such a thing) before that but when that ten minute point was reached we came together in one almighty crescendo of ecstasy. She bucked as she came. I squeezed her tits and then my rigid cock made another deposit. It was fantastic, for me and Sarah said, as I had guess that 'You made me come three times. Did you realise that and you are so thick inside me?' I told her I guessed she had. 

Sarah asked how I had managed to ejaculate twice like I had. I told her it was all down to her. It has happened with me a lot in the past LL, both before and after I was married to my first wife, but not again until Sarah turned my tap on. After that I manged it three times again before I had to move on.

On the back seat of the car was a box of tissues. We cleaned up and dressed. In Sarah's case, without her thong. Then in the shade of a tree and in the warmth of that Provence sun we had our picnic and wine. Later that afternoon we drove back to Avignon. During the drive, Sarah pulled her cotton skirt up took my left hand and placed it on her pussy.  My fingers went to work.

  Ever seen a woman come while she is driving? We nearly went off the road LL - a close shave to coin a phrase you are familiar with. Luckily we were still out in the country and so she pulled over until she calmed right down. ' God, P I didn't think you could make me come again. I thought it would be just a playful... err massage.' 

She returned the favor while we were parked up LL. Extracting my deflated cock from my shorts, and then working it gently until I was erect again. That was helped along by the fact that I had me hands inside her shirt playing with her boobs. Then I had to let go of them as she lowered her head placed her  lips on my cock and started sucking taking my now quite rigid erection right into her mouth, and I mean right in - she almost swallowed me. Suck, suck, suck she went. She had me now. I could feel it. I told her I was nearly there. She took her mouth away, pumped my on the last lap and then I spurted out. She caught most of my semen in her mouth and swallowed it.

More tissues and we set off again LL and that was the best picnic I have had since I met you. Prior to that, remains with me.

An academic woman with a superb brain and  great career ahead of her. That proved to be correct she is now a professor back in th States and in the state next to New Hampshire. - Massachusetts. When I was a lot younger and perhaps rather naive in such matters, I always imagined that clever, upper class women didn't get down and dirty, sexually. 

Why I thought I have no idea but it was completely wrong. In a nice way they are probably 'worse' than women from lower echelons of society and I can confirm that both with Sarah  and before her and after. More knowledgeable and often more experienced - maybe it starts at all those private schools, who knows. The working class lasses, you included her LL, tend to know the 'basics', but not a lot beyond that. That is despite what you thought of yourself. You were far from the best lay I have had. Division four and far from the Premier League.





Sarasota, Florida 2006.  Can't say I liked her decor, but she had moved from Wiscosnin which is way up north. However I had no trouble sitting on one of her dark brown chairs watching her strip off for a little (actually a lot) of action.



~~~~~~~






Fort Myers, Florida 2006. Two photos above - no bra, no panties. You can cram a lot into a couple of trips LL, and I did. None of them complained especially Lisa above. She couldn't get enough of me. I was very happy with her generosity with her body too!




 Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment