Saturday, July 23, 2022

Up Front…or All Behind?

For LL

Up front definitely and also in a number of instances from behind. I’m talking of photographs requested by clients and ….friends LL.

Of course I could write at length about these women, but I won’t for a couple of reasons. One you have seen most of them before and two I am collaborating on a book with a friend in Boston, Mass that we need to finish to meet our schedule. To keep you ‘entertained’, however, I thought I would post these photos and let your imagination as to the circumstances…fill in the gaps. I filled a few gaps as I am sure you will have guessed.

Being back in New Hampshire, as I am now, it always amuses me how parochial your life seems viewed from here, LL. Mind you it seems parochial viewed from Paris, Milan, Cannes, Rome etc, etc, as well. As you are well aware, my life has been anything but parochial.

My blog title has  more than one meaning apart from the obvious one when viewed fully - see below. One alternative meaning is you and I, LL. I’m up front or rather way out front and you are and have been left far behind, because of your impulses and impulsive nature.

I recall you nearly changed your mind in October 2995…or it was something that you wished had happened. I tested you when I said I would visit even after you had supposedly cut ties with me. You said if I did that I would get you into bed and that would be it. Meaning we would be back together. I decided that I wouldn’t visits. In fact I had no intention to do so because of your breaking my trust. OK I would have had you back under certain circumstances, but you never learned what they were.

My point here is that that part of things where you said ‘….and that would be it’, was you wishing I had come back. In fact you reinforced that when you later said ‘Why do I always make the wrong decision’. You were and are a very foolish woman LL, very foolish indeed. Too late to put any of that right though. Far too late.

Far too late for any number of reasons. Some of those reasons appear in this blog LL and none of them were cheats.

First of all, up front and some are quite magnificent LL. Hands on most too, what a pleasure that was and they were....


Emily London 2007 - We carried on for about three years. A neighbor reasonably close to my old apartment in Docklands. We satisfied each other very well. You could say we were very complimentary. I could make her come three to four times and she...well se had all the assets a red blooded male like me could ever need.



Danielle, Beziers, France 2009 - They were oh so firm LL and very responsive as was Danielle.







Rachel, Concord NH 2016 - Rachel is still around and still up (or rather down) for the occasional fuck. Life for me turned out so much better than if I had been stuck with you. I have been enjoying 'the field ' for nearly eighteen years now.




Becca, California 2007 - All thought of you and your body was long forgotten when I started getting laid in California by women like Becca, LL.






Suzanne, Montreal, Canada 2008 - Not sure how I landed such lovely women as Suzanne. Perhaps my charm and charisma. A client who has become a lot more over the past fourteen years. Incidentally Montreal is miles from this location on the coast.





Izzy (Isobel), Leeds area 2005. She loved being out and  .... getting them out LL. e'd gone up on the moors for a picnic in our old togs. We were both hungry and not just for food. We mangaed two lovely fucks up there before we had to pack it in. Exciting LL. I guess you are too old for that sort of thing now, though.





Claire, Norfolk 2005 - One of the 'insurance women' the other side of my hedge at my Norfolk home. She wanted to get laid outside. Perky tits that were a delight LL as was Claire in all ways (and positions!)










Charlotte, Kensington 2017 - A lady of means (inherited) who happens to have gorgeous breasts LL. We first got laid one night after a social do in Holland Park. She made a play for me and I didn't resist. After she had enjoyed me that first time, she couldn't resist either and came back for more...and more ...and more.





Northern California 2007 -Up in the redwoods LL with a client who decided getting naked would make a great shot. Given how shapely she was and how lovely her breasts were, who was I to disagree. I even got laid later because, as Nina put it being naked out doors made her horny. Up in the redwoods was great, up in Nina was even better. Being a Brit with an English accent opened doors and a few other things…like legs.








Karen Herne Bay 1969 - Started young with the large tits didn’t I LL. An old photo I’ve ‘repaired’.








Penny, London 2006 - An early studio shoot for me LL but boy what a body she had and her tits were wonderful. Not only that she wanted to get laid as well as paying me for my photographic services. WE were you might say bosom friends for four years…well I was friends with her bosoms, which was much appreciated by her and the shoots I gave her - non photographic and sometimes on those very same  tits.





Amelie, Paris, 2016 - A very sweet lady who entered in to a series of sexual liaisons with me in 2016 and has stayed ever since, mainly because I can (still) provide her with what her husband can’t or won’t. Strange because I rate her as being great in bed, but then maybe I awoke the sleeping tiger in her. I used to have scratches on my back to prove it!





Beth, Norfolk 2006 - Being in real estate where among other things I acquired older properties for redevelopment or renovation had its advantages LL. Often that was as a venue for assignations or liaisons with various women, especially the married ones, like Beth.

She had only been married two years and knew she had made a mistake. Consequently she sought some recreation elsewhere which is where I came in, literally. Beth worked at one of the estate agents I used which is how we met.







Jen in Norwich 2017 - A reminder via a selfie of what I was missing. We first hooked up in 2005 and renewed things in 2016.









Rachel, Fort Myers Florida 2006 - A house guest from Bradenton, Florida. Pretty dam good up front and behind.






Marion, Canterbury 1967 - Enhanced (not that she needed it!) photo from my youth LL. I started with some good 'sets' didn't I.





Jan, a little north of San Francisco  2009 - I certainly landed on my feet didn’t I LL and a more than a few lovely bodies like Joan’s - she is American by the way…very lovely inch of her.







Helen, London 2019 - Time for bed, even though it was only 2.00 p.m….mmm. The promise of things to come…and come we did LL. Wonder what you were doing on a Wednesday in October of that year…. 






Now from behind LL, also a pleasure for me....




Cathy, Cambridge 2006









California 2018 - A little distraction for you LL. A shot of part of the coastal highway in southern-ish California.








Florida 2006. I bought these for Lori and she wore them but only ay WLC, my home then. I was allowed to do what is indicated on the bikini of course.



Norwich 2004 - Sarah and a supposed shoot that turned into something much more satisfying LL. She allowed me to practice on her...photography that is.











Christine, Newmarket Suffolk 2004 - Assume the position as the cops say in US movies and Christine did quite readily and frequently as you can see above LL






Amy, Puerto Banus 2007 - A lovely younger woman (35) who  took a vacation with me at the villa I bought in Puerto Banus. I had no idea she had this bikini but I loved it. She licked her ice cream and I licked her. Apparently both were…very satisfying.










Kim, Norfolk 2005 - Post coital clench 








Michelle, Guisley, Yorkshire 2005-2007. - Lovely (married) woman whose body kept me coming back for more. Apparently my cock had the same effect on her as she couldn’t get enough of me. Back in 2005 she was forty four.




Maryanne California 2016 - Playing the fool for my camera before kicking off her expensive shoes and retiring to bed…with me…legs akimbo.











Laura, Nantucket 2019 - Need I say more LL. Definitely no stretch marks on her or any of my women…bar one, you.






Georgina Berkshire UK 2016 - Another pos coital shot LL, Legs clenched. Mind you, I hadn’t finished on this occasion and went in once more that morning.









Leah, Brundall, Norfolk 2005 - Another lady who sought out my services as a result of word spreading from the insurance girls. Perky firm tits and a predilection to spread her legs and allow me to service her made for some fun times, in both our bedrooms LL.

A final few words here LL. You probably find it hard to believe after our dalliance together that I proved attractive and worthy to all the women I have shown you in my blogs. The one thing you never got to grips with was staying and getting to know the real me. If you had you would know wy all these women found me attractive. I played around with you after we parted, mainly because of your deceit. No, I wasn't crazy as you alleged. Far from it as I knew exactly what I was doing...meting out a little punishment for you. 

As to revenge which you were concerned about if you had returned. I had already had that before we parted by the relationships I had with numerous other women post March 2004.

Now I'm off into Nantucket with my weekend female companion, Dee.

  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 









No comments:

Post a Comment