Friday, July 29, 2022

Melange

For LL

A melange of ladies in this blog LL Most you have seen before, but these are different shots, times and locations. Once again there are some quite intimate shots later in this blog. After your actions back then I like ramming home how much I enjoyed myself, hence here we are. The pun was intentional.

Meeting women became easier and easier, once I felt I was free of you LL, even though we were  still seeing each other. The biggest surprise for me in those early days in 2004 was how willing the women were to make the first and quite overt moves. I never revealed my wealth, so it wasn't that which attracted them. It must have been my charm, good manners, intelligence and charisma. I would add to those attributes a certain physical appendage they couldn't do with out once tasted.

Photography brought its own rewards (still does!) be it in my studios or their homes both here and in the UK and Europe.The last element was socially once I moved to London. All those intros took me to Cannes, St Tropez, Milan etc etc. Some of those ladies appear below along with others.








Norwich 2005




 
Milan, Italy 2008






London 2006





France 2008







New Hampshire 2008





Idaho, USA 2008





Austria 2007













Near Nottingham 2004 - 2006






Sandbanks 2009
Sandbanks 2009






Hampshire, UK 2007










London Studio 2017







Near Cannes 2016





Florida 2007








Sorrento, Italy 2018








Redwood National Park, California 2007







Hexham 2005









California 2016







Boston, Mass., Studio 2014





Boston, Mass., Studio 2014
New York, Studio 2009







France 2009








Penrith 2004





  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment