Friday, July 29, 2022

Shafted

For LL in the UK

In a way that is what happened to you all those years back LL … by me. You played games behind my back first, of course, thinking you were able to keep me in tow while enjoying the dubious benefits afforded by others.. However, you were shafted, set up, call it what you will, by me.  That was in the most obvious way in that I sought other women once I found out I couldn’t trust you. With more subtlety was the way I manipulated you into leaving - I was in a way letting you down gently. Afterward I decided to play a few games with you by way of a lesson in how not to treat a man.

Now to emphasise my first point on how you were ‘shafted’ by me LL are some of the many women I have shafted in an entirely sexual way. Many you have seen before - just different shots of them this time.

Read on … 

Julia - York 2004

Julia loved me applying oil and massaging her LL. I loved doing it as well. Very arousing for both of us. This photo was taken just before we got started…on what was just the second time.







Cathryn - London 2006

Posing before sex in her house in north London.




Emma - Carlisle 2005

Post sex  shot after making love with this lovely woman. Less than a mile from your front door LL







Keira - Norwich 2005

Trying out the use of shardows ...before trying out Keira.










Olivia - Oregon 2005







Michelle - London 2007

She actually has this photo framed in her bedroom LL. Taken by yours truly, in both senses of the word.












Geri - Denia, Spain 2006 

A little on the thin side LL, but she was a very active lay. Not an American in Paris (apologies to Gershwin) but an American in Denia.









Sophia - Croatia 2007

That’s the trouble with two single rooms next to each other in an hotel. You tend to mix and …get laid, like we did….with each other.









Faye - Saffron Walden 2005

Elegant Faye. A joy to have on my arm and the not so elegant Faye and joy to have in bed.










Natalie - Norfolk 2005

Natalie hitting her climax under my attentions and under me.










 
Cassie - Near Ripon 2004

Sometimes woman I have been out with do the most unexpected things LL. Cassie did while we were walking. She stripped off and had me photograph her. We were miles from anywhere thankfully. Then she wanted to be fucked. As she put it having gone naked why waste it! So we did … twice.








Dominique - Near Souillac, France 2016

Guess what…. and you’d be right LL. We did.











Amanda - Suffolk, UK 2005

Both the above photos are of Amanda. First she’s wearing her dress but no panties second no dress, no panties, no bra. I had them…then we had each other.









Sarah - Near Souillac, France 2017

Good wine, good food great restaurants and even better sex with Sarah who came with me from London, via Paris. A week of coming followed too … between us.









Jamie - Wyoming 2007
Surprising how many women were living on their own in the great state of Wyoming LL> I found it was one of the most beautiful States too. Mountains, ranges and these women that I met on my travels across the northern states. They were pretty horny too, so getting laid was no problem. Jamie had been on her own a year when we met up in a restaurant in Casper and ended up in bed together just an hour later.

Took the photo at her place.









Charlotte - Greece 2008

Charlie has been with me since late 2007 running things in London. We had a relationship back then. She married, I married. She divorced and I lost Ash to cancer and so we have ended up seeing each other again either over there or over here.




  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment