Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Posing Pretty Perfect

 

For LL in the UK

You could call all these ladies, quite a few of which you have seen before, 'posers'. As to why, that will become clear as you read on.

All, pretty much, you have seen before, but there are exceptions. 

In quite a few of these shots the women are posing for the camera or in thse cases where they were not so au fait with good poses, they have done so under my direction.


New York

Studio shot for this lovely lady. The tiger toy was my idea and we laughed a bit about whether either she or I were 'tigers'. I found out she was and a very hungry one LL.

Good grief, when I think of you under me, there is no comparison with this lady or indeed almost all the others that have sought my attentions.







Cumbria

This photo and indeed this lovely lady was/were taken in 2005 in an apartment just a few miles from your front door LL. They say sex makes you hungry, I believe. It certainly did in the case of Hannah she loved a nibble or two afterward (and sometimes during).

The photo was taken post our coital connections one Monday afternoon in early 2005 LL.








Queensland, Australia

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside especially with a woman like Melissa. A cool box on the beach and a hot lady sitting atop it.  Surprising who you meet when you travel as much as I did and do, LL.

In all my times travelling I have never had to 'make the  running' when it came to getting laid. The women seemed to just want me to bed them. To a large extent I remain in the dark as what attracted them to me, but I have never complained and never sought any explanation from them. I could guess of course - friendly green eyes, nice smile, intelligent conversation etc - so I've been told, plus when they got to me, my other attributes.









Oregon

Sarah was one of the prettiest women I have ever met and I have met one hell of a lot since your day LL.

So many and this one lady was probably the most sensuous of all of them. She oozed sex and was very beautiful with it. I met her in a place called Silverton about eighteen months after you stupidly went your way.. We were soon bosom friends  and I was friends with her bosoms LL. We met as a result of one of my relatives recommending a place that I should visit in Silverton on my way south toward California. That is where we met and that is where we hit it off. I took her out to dinner the same day and we got along so well that...well LL we ended up in bed together. Just as well as I hadn't booked into a motel.

The bath scene above was lovely. I joined her and helped spread those bubbles all over if you follow. She ended up on top of me in the bath and she came, as did I. Water everywhere. I hope to catch up with her later this year.









Italy

An invitation awaited LL. One I wasn't going to refuse especially as the bra was the only thing she was wearing and that wasn't for long. Then I had my hands full and she had her pussy full too. Bologna was where we were, or rather fairly close by.

There have been women I have known sometime and there have been women I have only just met, clients or otherwise. What surprised me after I went travelling was how many were happy to hop into bed with me ...or even before we got that far before their panties were off and the legs open. In my mind I refer to it as their ache. You know the one women get in their groin when they feel horny...and there have been an awful lot of horny women out there.









New York 

... and we weren't even in her home or my apartment, but at her office. Quite an afternoon that was. She didn't bend over backwards for me, but she sure bent over forwards. 

She had slipped her dress off while I dispensed with my clothes waist down LL. I took the photo above (and a few others) while she sat down waiting for me to get out of my chinos. That done she stood and started slipping her panties off while I undid her bra freeing her boobs. By now I had 'fully arisen' LL and she not only liked what she saw but wanted , in her words 'that cock inside me'. 

When I approached her from behind, like many women where her legs tapered to her buttocks there was a small aperture between them that was almost designed to accommodate me. I placed my hands on her thighs and caressed them while she slid backward onto my cock which rested nicely between her legs. My hands moved slowly but firmly upward around her hips, across  her tummy, brush her small pelt briefly and then moving up toward her breasts.

While I did that she had slid to and fro on my cock. I could feel her wetness on me and her pussy opening, its lips sitting nicely on top and either side of my cock. I stroked the sides of her breasts with my fingers working down to the underside. She loved that gentle caress and all the time she was sliding to and fro on me LL. The sliding was decidedly easy by then due to the lubrication she was providing and she wanted me inside her. I stopped caressing her gently took both breasts in my hands and squeezed them gently and repeatedly. She leaned forward on one of the large desks.

That lovely arse you see above was pushed back in my direction LL and my cock just slipped into her as easy as anything. I thrust gently going a little deeper each time. She was warm, slippery and inside she was like velvet. We fucked away, she made a noise each time I thrust ... uh, uh, uhh ...she went. Wetter and wetter she became and wider. I was wallowing and rotating a little in her pussy. Then I moved one hand from her hip, reached around her, found her clit and rubbed it vigorously. That had her  shouting a stream of oh's building up to a crescendo and the point when she came.

Her cum oozed out around my cock as I slowly withdrew from her. She turned around pressed her whole body against me and we kissed briefly. Then with a couple of large cushions the lay on  she climbed onto the largest desk, lay down on her back and drew her legs up and apart. My cock was perfectly lined up with her pussy and I re-entered her. Holding her thighs to begin with I thust in and out LL. It was very good. She made me even harder than I already was.

Holding her thighs had a purpose apart from keeping her from sliding away from me. It enabled me to hit her clit with each and every thrust. That brought its own reward from the noise she made. The faster I thrust the more she moaned LL. Then she took over holding her legs high and wide leaving my hands free to encircle her tits and squeeze them. She was there. Her whole body started reacting to her coming orgasm LL I knew I would shortly join her. She was desperately trying to close her legs. I felt them against me. At the same time there was that familiar surge in my loins as I felt a rush, a further harden, an OMG from the lady as I ejaculated …inside her.

My literary agent was well and truly fucked LL, in the nicest and most satisfying way. My first book had just been published LL, so I guess you might call it a celebratory ‘connection. No name of course, as she is still my literary agent. Part of the reason I was in New York recently.











France

Somewhere near my home in Souillac.  In fact it was Collonges-la-Rouge, a small place some forty minutes north east of my home. The lady in question is Dominque and worked at that time in a restaurant that I frequented.

The village is quite picturesque and so named because of the red color of many of the buildings. Dominique was also very 'picturesque' as you can see to a limited extent. After my third visit to the restaurant we had become quite friendly to the extent she invite me over to her small abode for a 'home cooked french meal'.

That was a device of course, she wanted to get laid like so many others and also like you when I first met you LL. We went to bed together and after that first time she almost begged me for more. I obliged - after all I am a highly sexed red-blooded male and have rarely turned down the favors of an attractive and willing woman. I took the shot above during my second visit to her home.











Norwich

Jemma posed for the shot ... then removed her top. Another friend, of a friend, of a friend, LL. Guess you could call it networking, but of an entirely different kind to its normal meaning. Making 'connections' might be a better description and as a result of the 'network' I made lots of those and they were all between thirty and their late thirties. Happy days, lovely days and very satisfying days. You should have heard Jemma scream when she came. Shame I can't post sound files on here ....










Norfolk 2004

Provided the date on this one LL. The lady is Faye and the banana was mine. You may recall a similar shot with Carole on my patio. Both are visual innuendo of course, as both women were pretty highly sexed themselves.

Faye lived in Necton just a short distance from my home, which made our liaisons very easy LL. A quick phone call from either of us and she would be over. Faye had an appetite that was never quite sated. yes, she was satisfied at the end of our sessions but hours later she would want more. WE once made love five times in just 24 hours LL. She was lithe, long-legged and possessed of  a pair of nice firm boobs that fitted my hands perfectly. The photo was taken in my garden, with which you were once familiar.










Spain

Not all Spanish beaches are made up of nice soft sand. This one on the Costa Brava is a case in point. Estel I met purely by chance. I was on the beach early, having driven out some way from my place in Barcelona, which I still have by the way LL. I parked up, took my camera bag from the car and made my way down to the shore The coast is very photogenic in that particular spot.

At first look it was exactly as I wished, quite empty. Just me, my camera some seabirds and the sound of the breakers. I sought out some shots walking slowly along the beach. Meandering would be a better description. There was a breeze and a slight chop on the sea, but otherwise it was the beginning of nice warm day. Much further along the beach was an outcrop of  rock curving toward the sea. I headed for it slowly.

Around the outcrop LL, was a smaller beach in a classic curve forming a small cove. the tide was on the way out so it was safe enough not to get trapped in there. Pre-occupied with my camera sitting on a rock enjoying the early morning sun, it was only when I looked up that I spotted a person swimming a little way out. I paid the matter little attention and took some further photos before sitting down on  another rock to review as best I could what I had taken.

I was flicking to and fro between my photos when I became aware that whoever had been swimming out there was heading for shore. Imagine how I felt when that person turned out to be a woman walking through the breakers like Ursula Andress in Dr No. There was one difference. Estel was naked. i got up and started to leave to give the woman some privacy LL, but then she waved at me and walked toward me. I stopped. The closer she got the more 'detail' I could see.

I was greeted with a 'hola' and returned it, but explained my Spanish was almost non existent (then) and she switched to English, very good English. There she was LL standing right in front of me stark naked and not in the least bit embarrassed. She was so close I had no alternative but to look at her face. After introducing ourselves, mad as that seems in the circumstances I asked her where her towel and clothes were. She pointed to a large boulder behind me. 'I never gets wet there' she told me.

We waled side by side toward that rock. As we talked I turned in her direction. Her body was lithe with great legs and her breasts were firm and slightly upturned. They didn't bounce all over the place but they did jiggle about. You can guess what that did to me. To hide my interest which was beginning to show beneath my shorts, when we reached her stash of clothes  I sat on a smaller rock while she towelled off. To say I admired what I saw LL is an understatement  even though I have seen many women naked.

In my mind I expected Estel to start getting dressed and she did pick up her clothes.Then she took me by the hand and led me back further, to an overhang in the cliff shielded from above. I was getting picture fast. When she flipped my polo shirt up and undid my belt there was little doubt as to what she wanted. I was out of those shorts and underwear in a flash. Never pass up an opportunity LL, whether that be travel, business, a serious proposal like mine to you...or sex.

Sex is what we had LL on her towel on the sand then immediate after that, over a rock from behind doggy style. Hard to believe isn't LL that after my married life, nearly two years with you and here I was having sex on a beach with a woman I didn't know from Adam (or Eve!) After she had come , twice, and I had been allowed to come inside her, we both made dash for the sea, cleaned up and whilst in the water fondled each other. 

Must say her nipples were outstanding in both senses while we were there. However, not the first time I have sucked nipples seasoned with salt ...water. We did our best to dry ourselves with one damp towel and I left my polo off allowing me to dry (Estel didn't have that option!) as we walked back along the beach and up to the road. Barcelona after that encounter became an interesting place to visit from a sexual point of view. I had/have at least three other ladies in the City, plus Estel. The latter back then was by far the most active, if you know what I mean. She also managed, between things and I was between her things (legs) a lot, to teach me a little Catalan..

The photo was taken that morning, on that beach, in that cove. Great memories.










Norfolk 

The date is pertinent here LL. I took this photo and others, one morning in April 2005. Louise was a lady  who worked for the building society I had a contract with after leaving the insurance world. The Norwich office was my local base although I reported directly to their head office. Consequently, I was in and out of the  Norwich office fairly frequently picking up stationery, brochures etc for commercial business opportunities.

Louise and I got on well as a result of my visits ... and our chat and banter. There were five others there including the manager - the only male. Several of the girls/women were attractive and I like nothing more than a pretty woman. Somehow I have a knack of most of them liking me and often attracted by my manner and conversation. Louise was, it turned out although during my first few visits I had no idea where we would end up or indeed what an attractive body lay beneath her office garb. 

I was there late on March afternoon when they were shutting up shop. I had made no provision for dinner and told Louise I was going to one of the two Italian restaurants I sued for a meal. To my surprise she asked if she could join me. We had a nice meal,as always, with Umberto and his wife. It was a small place so quite intimate in its way. Louise and I didn't stop talking. 

After the meal we walked back to our cars at the rear of the office. She suggested I might like a drink or another coffee. I agreed. We both sort of knew where this was heading LL. I didn't go home that night. Louise and I made love and then slept together. In fact she fell asleep in my arms and I had to slide my left arm gently from under her.You can see her in the photo above. When she stripped off in the subdued light of her bedside lamp, I had no trouble in being aroused. She looked superb and her boobs were magnificent. 

When I think back to yours LL (or I look in my archives at them) you can probably work out why I stopped coming to you that summer. That's apart from your lack of commitment and cheating, of course. When you were playing away with fat man,imagine me between Louise's warm and welcoming thighs. Given that she was a fair bit younger than you, I guess the boob comparison is a little unfair, but quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.










New York

Two years later from my times with Louise, I was on a third viewing of an apartment over here in the States with the lady realtor that had the commission to sell this unit. I bought it in the end in 2008 for what was a knock down price just at the end of the Lehman affair and the financial crash. It wasn't for me to live in. It was and still is, an investment property. I guess you will have some idea of its value now - in $m's, albeit low single millions. Quite a large square footage. Now being lived in on lease from one of my companies by a very nice lady friend from Virginia.

Back to my realtor above.

That third viewing was an excuse LL ... on Amelia's part. Summer in New York, smart summer dress and very little beneath it, which I found out in pretty quick order. This corner apartment that I eventually bought was empty of course apart from kitchen stools that were part of the kitchen set up. I guess Amelia had figured we were high enough not to be seen, because she started coming onto me as soon as we entered the lobby of the apartment. Arms around my neck and we were kissing. I was mildly taken aback for a moment LL, but just a moment. With her body pressed against me, it didn't take long to enter into things - that pun is intended LL.

Amelia turned around asked me to 'undo her' and I drew her zipper all the way down, revealing not only her back but her 'peachy' buttocks peeking above her pretty brief panties. She let the dress drop to the floor and removed her bra. Now she really had me going. Next minute she was kneeling in front of me undoing my chinos and pulling them down along with my underwear. Out popped my nearly erect cock.

By now my chinos and underwear were residing around my ankles. I removed them. Now I was looking down at Amelia kneeling in front of me her very nice boobs sitting firmly in front of her with her nipples well to the fore. They were a great shape by the way LL. Next thing is she has grabbed hold of my erection and I watch as she brings her mouth closer and closer until she encompasses my tip with it. Wet and warm she sucked on me for a few minutes, then got up slipped her panties off as I took my shirt off.

Both naked we embraced and kissed. I remember how hard her breasts were against my chest to this day. Her hand headed south and steered my cock between her legs. Apart from a hard counter top that was too high, there was nowhere to have sex. The floor was out for the same reason - too hard. She gyrated on my cock moving her hips in a very sexy way. To and fro she went until we were both well lubricated. Amelia's pussy was open as were her legs by now. 

We moved over toward one of the walls. She leaned back on her shoulders and I steered myself into her. A little adjustment so her back was fully against that wall and I lifted her left leg so we both had better 'access' to each other. She couldn't move so I started thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. Moans and oh's were soon uttered as I slammed against her clit. She had her hands holding my waist for a time which freed me up to fondle those very firm breasts and squeeze them. Not too long after she came.

That wasn't without a fair bit of long oh's on her part and a very re face. Amelia was panting as I slowly lowered her leg and allowed her to shudder through her orgasm with me still inside her. I withdrew once she had calmed. Were we finished LL? Of course not. Amelia didn't want just one fuck and anyway I was still erect and she liked that fact. Next thing is she's standing back facing me in front of the kitchen counter. I hold her boobs, kiss her on the neck several times and then she just bends over and my cock finds her wet pussy and slips, oh so easily, inside.

We both came after an extended fuck LL, both complimented each other on how good it was, cleaned up and left. 

The photo above was taken between our two sessions. Did we do it again. You bet and she wanted it. No chasing required from me.
















Poland 2008

Katazyna a lady I met in Poland on one of my trips. Short story behind this encounter and it was an encounter very much of the sexual kind. 

During early 2006 I was chatting with an American lady online who taught English in Poland. After some weeks she said she would like to meet me and would fly into Stansted. I picked her up one evening and settled her in. Second day it was raining so we cooked together and talked and talked. That night we slept together. After a few days she had to return to her job and we both said we would keep in touch which we did. eventually, I visited her in Poland, which by chance led me to Katarzyna (Catherine in English).








New Hampshire 2008

I met this lady the same year as Katazyna, the lady before this shot. I found the fact quite surprising in a way LL, because in some respects she was a dead ringer for Katazyna.

The photo was taken at her house or rather in a separate building which was her music studio. It was the summer after I bought and moved into my first home near Concord. Katy was introduced to me when I was having a Sunday breakfast with some other friends at a local restaurant/gathering place LL. Those Sunday breakfasts were something of a tradition among those folks. Once I was invited along by one of them, my circle of friends grew exponentially over a fairly short period.

Among them was Katy LL. We seemed to get on very well and so I invited her out for dinner which went well, dropped her back at her home on the other side of Concord and before we parted decided we would like to do it again which we did. Then I invited her over to my place and she invited me to hers. which is how I ended up with some very nice photos of her, including the one above.

Katy was single, well educated and very pretty. I am single well educated and not so pretty! She also invited me to share her bed, which the following morning led to the photographs in her music studio. 
I think her body speaks for itself don’t you LL. You turned out to be an aberration in my journey through life> god knows what I was think back then, although for a time I thought we had something. Turned out I did and you didn’t. Since then I have been rewarded handsomely by the female sex. More than I could have imagined in my wildest dreams Katy was one, just one of my ‘rewards’ and she is a really nice person too …unlike you!










Norwich 2004

No not another woman from my workplace LL,, I was still there then. Annie was a friend of a friend I knew in Norwich. He and his wife invited me for dinner along with several other people. The only two singletons there were Annie and I. 

I think Steve (my friend) and his wife seated us together on purpose.It was a very pleasant evening especially being seated next to a thirty six year old attractive woman. Because I was driving I hadn't drunk more than a small glass of white, which left me able to drive Annie home She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and turned to go in. Then she asked what I was doing tomorrow. It so happened that I had two days off. I told her that I was looking to examine a property that I had acquired in Norwich from the viewpoint of seeing what needed attention. Nothing wrong with LL, but the cosmetics needed some attention. 

You may wonder why I never showed you any of my UK properties. The reason is quiet simple. Once you let on that you had played away that March, I vowed that the only way I would keep you on was from what you had already seen ... and nothing more. There was no way after your slip up I was going to reveal my true wealth. In fact apart from Ash (and family) no one knew. Not the women I met, nor any of my many friends

I picked Annie up the next morning and we went to my property. While retrieving my notepad from the trunk Annie noticed I had a (clean) thin mattress in there. I was in fact planning to take it home and put it on one of the beds there. A guest had complained that one of them was a little hard. We went in. I showed Annie around. It was June and warm. I opened some windows in the bathroom and one of the bedrooms. 

Annie was in the back bedroom. When I left her there she was in a summer dress, no pantyhose LL (I had followed her up the stairs). When I returned she was in her bra and panties. She said something about it being hot LL. She certainly looked it to me, but not the heat kind of hot. Next thing is she is right there, arms around my neck, her body against mine. Then she asked me if I 'wanted' her. Silly question LL!

I've never fetched a mattress so fast. Luckily it was lightweight and foldable. I threw it on the floor and as I undressed so did Annie. She beat me. Not surprising as she only had her bra and panties to remove. I wouldn't say she was desperate LL, but she was shall we say, very enthusiastic. I was still removing the last of my clothes when she went and lay on the mattress which we had folded in half with her legs apart and held up. I looked down, first at her boobs and thighs and then my eyes were drawn to the pink opening of her pussy, which was to be my destination.

I knelt between her legs, leaned right over her and we kissed briefly. Then my mouth moved to her breasts. My cock was right above her pussy LL. Annie took hold of it and started to use my erection to rub her clit rapidly. Her breathing rate increased rapidly. Her chest was heaving a little. She moaned. I headed south and licked and flicked her to her climax. Long drawn out oh's were her next sound. She said she wanted me inside her LL. I obliged and we fucked. Not once but twice. She liked it from behind.

Turned out she hadn't been laid in a while and as we lay side by side on that mattress she told me how much she 'needed that'. Then she told me that I was very good and that she would like to do it again...in more comfortable surroundings. We did. Always weekdays in 2004 due to my visits to you, but 2005 we enjoyed the occasional long weekend together, as my other female commitments allowed.

Photo taken immediately post that first time.
 
 







Buckinghamshire

Not all the women in my life since 2003 have been in their thirties LL. You are a case in point as is the lady above. Her name is Helena and the photo was taken at her home near Marlow in Buckinghamshire in 2009. I do believe she is 'winking' at me!

A lovely lady who I am still in touch with.









New York 

2008 and this lovely lady I photographed. I photographed her in her apartment fully clothed as a client (above) and then I photographed her post sex with me. You could say she is in the 'recovery position' LL. No name given by me for several reasons, that you will have to guess at.













California 2013

Don't ask how I do it - I don't know myself, but she, my client, knows 'how I do it'











Germany

The lady is Johanna. The town is Freiberg. The year is 2009. The photo tells you all you need to know LL. Johanna is about to show me to her bedroom...again. I have noted that we had made love early afternoon and then when this shot was taken around five in the afternoon she wanted to get laid again. Four hours after our last lovely session I was up for it...literally. Johanna was good in bed, quite active and quite athletic. I'll leave you to use your imagination LL, but as a clue she was one very satisfied lady.









Spain

Claire on a short vacation with me in 2008. Rather like this shot and I know I liked Claire, lots!











Norwich 2005 

September with Laura. Nice boobs, slim body and a very healthy sexual appetite. What more could I ask for! Oh, she had long slim legs too. This was after you and I had been to Cyprus to view the site of my properties - long since sold by the way.













Florida

A Fort Myers neighbor.









➰➰➰




The next few photos should be grouped under the heading of shaking their booty/ass (over here they would say shaking their fanny/ass) ....



Florida

Cute one wouldn't you say LL and a lot younger than yours! Over thirty, I haven't been into cradle snatching. Location is Port Charlotte and the year 2006. I was on my way back from my very first visit to St Augustine in NE Florida. Really interesting place. I had set out in the afternoon, so I knew it would mean an overnight stop.

I drove for two and half hours which I knew would bring me to Ocala. I had reason for stopping there LL and that reason wasn't Lisa above. I planned to visit Ocala National Forest to shoot. Not guns of course, but with my camera. I only needed a decent motel for that one night, soon found one around five and booked in. I showered, changed sought advice from reception on where to eat and headed out. 

As you know we tend to eat out earlier over here so it wasn't like I was going to walk into an empty restaurant. In fact it was buzzing when I stepped in. I waited just a couple of minutes to be seated.That was at a table for two. There was another table for two - occupied by one. That 'one' was the lady above. As I said the place was buzzing. We were close enough to speak. Leanne smiled at me so I said hello. 

Her idea but she pointed out how busy the place was and said maybe we should share a table. I wasn't about to refuse an attractive woman so she moved over to my table. I was in chinos, she was i shorts with a top. Slim and a pleasure to look at and also vey chatty, we enjoyed a nice meal together followed by a couple of drinks at in the bar area. By mid evening we both decided to leave.

I'd enjoyed Leanne's company and said so as we walked to her car. Mine was close by. She asked where I was staying. I told her. She wondered if I'd like some company for a while as it was only coming up on eight in the evening. Well you can guess what happened LL. We were both up for it. The vibes were certainly there with Leanne. My one night stopover was spent with Leanne in my motel bed...all night. A one night stay became two. The second night spent at her place - photo above taken there. Then i went back to my home in Fort Myers.

I had a companion of course when I went out to explore Ocala National Forest. Nothing like a local guide to accompany you is there. She certainly did some guiding, mainly during those two nights/days in two different bedrooms.









Leeds

2005 and the lady is called Lynn, LL. You have seen her before although not from this angle. Previously it was a full frontal. A regular stopover in 2004 and 2005 whenever I was headed your way or back again and sometimes when I wasn't. I used the same hotel each time and Lynn knew where that was right from May 2004.

An early redhea I guess you could say...and she was a redhead,. I had proof of that from other areas. Some meals out and a good fucking is all she wanted from me. I was just happy to enjoy her company with no strings and her body. An enthusiastic lover is the best description of Lynn. he always entered into things whole heartedly. I entered into here in an equal way...enthusiastically!








Kentucky 

2015 - you can't make love on an empty stomach, hence the pizza box at the lower left corner of the photo. We sent out for it. No way were we going out having gotten well and truly acquainted on her couch. Her name is Lindsay LL and she was quite something. For me (of all people) to say that means she stood out from a lot of the other women in my life, rather like her very firm upturned tits. they certainly stood out. Photo taken just prior to our retiring to her bedroom.

Why was I there LL? Horses - I was trading. AS I once said you never got to know me and that's a fact. Apart from the Navy and other work, I have been close to horses and owned them off and on right through until I met you. The last horse I had in the UK then went in 2001 - her name...Misty Lady.

Can't go to Kentucky and talk horses and not get a ride or two in, which brings me back to Lindsay...she could ride and I liked mounting her too.








France

2007 this time LL near Rheims. You have seen this lady before but not from this angle. I remember afterward I could see her finger marks in the polished to of that cabinet. Yes we had sex right there...from behind. Quite a lovely ass to be looking down on and my hands were full around her front too...with her fulsome boobs.








Florida 

2005 during my trip there in March. This is Daniela's condo and that is her ass, after a night spent in her bed...with her. She is a lovely Hispanic lady that I met back then and she  lived on the same development where I had that condo just off Summerlin.










Oregon 

2015 with a lovely lady called Faith, who you have seen before LL. Another cute ass albeit this time she is wearing panties...and one of my white shirts. What is it with you women and white shirts?





➰➰➰





Austria

2010 with Elke - initially a client. 


I first met Elke through a friend's introduction in 2008 LL and went to meet her and photograph her in her home (as partly seen above) near Vienna. Several subsequent visits took place and by the third we had become very good friends. I had also met her with her husband in Paris and London.

As you may surmise from just the one shot of her above, she is a woman of class and exudes the fact. Not overtly but in the manner of someone that comes from a long line of people of grace and good manners - you could take lessons! Bit late now though.

Elke husband was often away on business and she welcomed an occasional visit from as she put it, my gentlemanly Englishman' Fact I'm half Scots had been ignored. That third visit coincided with her husband's absence. It also coincided with a certain need on her part LL, which I fulfilled for her three times and then again six hours later, all over again.

Elke may be classy out of the bedroom, but she was very wild in it and on it. She really surprised me and it takes a lot to surprise me with my 'experience. All that elegance and poise disappeared as if it had never existed, to be replaced by 













Newcastle UK

2005 January, but it was warm in her bedroom and even hotter in her bed. To me Liza always looked sexy in that top. I'm not sure you knew what looking sexy was LL. No sexy lingerie to encourage me - just an old tee shirt, which didn't really cut it.

I had no difficulty in returning to Liza again and again. Apart from knowing a few thing as to how to turn a man on, she was very good in bed ... and mean very good. She also knew how to keep me up for ages too. No details, just use your imagination.











Norfolk UK

2004 Amy.

You were never aware of my real estate outside of that which I revealed to you. I had started back in the 1990's, 1991 to be precise. I bought older terraced houses did them up and leased them as rentals. Back the you pick up one for around forty thousand pounds. I had more than a few and indeed rolled some over and carried on until about 2006/7 when I liquidated that older stock and realised my gains. I held that cash in investments because I knew the market was overheated. Then back in when prices collapsed in 2008. That is apart from the development I had in hand around that time.

What you see above is one of the last of the old properties I owned, nicely 'decorated' by Amy. I wouldn't say it was our meeting place, but that morning she was feeling very horny and wanted to be fucked. You can't keep a good man 'down' nor his cock and so I was 'up' for it. No surprise there you say, but look at Amy. It would have been very hard to resist.

No mattresses, no furniture so it was standing only. Front-ways and back-ways. Her horny-ness was well and truly satisfied...so was I LL. A nice lunch in the country nearby satisfied our other appetites...well until around five that evening , that is.











Florida

I love this shot and so does the lady in question. Taken in 2015...and she was, because she wanted it. I have never ceased to be amazed at the appetite of women for sex. I think you once said it was men that were the ones,. I beg to differ...from my experience ...and I have a lot of it LL, women equally con't keep their pants on.
 





  Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment