Wednesday, November 3, 2021

A tale of Two Places

 

For LL in the UK


No photos in this blog to assail your senses or mind, just two incidents. One took place in 2004 and the other in 2005.

Number One


I’ll start with 2004. Around April of that year I was outside my home in Norfolk clearing some debris from the car port with a broom when a women in a track suit and trainers ran up my driveway. When she saw me she literally stopped in her tracks. She was panting a bit and said she was so sorry, she had thought my drive was just a track. I asked her where she was heading and she pointed to the four acre field to the west of my home.

I told her it was fine to carry on and to feel free any time. The fact that this brunette was attractive had something to do with my decision! Her name was Laura and she explained that she had just started running this route from the village west to Half Mile Drift and then up around St Andrew’s Church across the valley and back to her home on the far side of the village Off she went after thanking me and I carried on with my chores.

After that I didn’t see her for several days, mainly because I was with you LL …and seeing someone else in York on the way home from your place. Then on the Thursday of the second week after our first encounter, she came running up my drive. She waved as she ran past and gave me a sweet smile. I held up my coffee mug at the kitchen window in acknowledgement. Come the following Tuesday I saw her coming up the drive again. This time she stopped to say hello and we got to chatting at some length.

I offered her coffee or tea. She chose the latter and we stood in the kitchen talking. She admired my Aga and leaned against it while she supped her tea. We were getting on quite well LL, considering she was in her mid to late thirties and I was late-ish fifties. Laura said maybe I would show her around the house on one of her runs. I said I would, happily, if I was here. It was getting toward seven thirty in the morning and she needed to finish her run and get back home, so she thanked me for the tea and headed for the door. Then she turned kissed me on the cheek and was gone.

Rather nice I thought at the time ...  then, I wonder ....

My antennae had been honed quite a bit and I was pretty good at picking up signals from women again, after a long, long time. Laura was a lady that I thought might be one who was merely flirting a little and nothing more. I pushed the thought aside and got on with my day. Two days later I was in my study dealing with paperwork in my dressing gown, before getting started, when the doorbell rang. It was Laura. She was, of course, in her track suit and trainers. She wondered if it might be OK to look around the house. I said it was fine, even though she apologised for interrupting quite so early.

I made tea. This was becoming a ritual for Laura and I left her to explore downstairs, which took just about the time it did to pour tea. I handed her 'her' mug and we sipped our tea. I asked if she wanted to see upstairs, which she did and so I followed her up suggesting she turned left first and we took a brief look at that end of the house, working our way along to my bedroom. I apologised for my unmade bed which I had only turned back about a half hour before. She went and looked out of the larger window at the church across the valley. Funny how people do that, isn't it. Enter a room and immediately make for the windows.

Laura turned around and unzipped her track suit top. For a second I thought it was because she was hot. She was, but not in that way. She had nothing on underneath LL. Losing that top completely and revealing a beautiful  pair of breasts was the last thing I expected that morning. It wasn't the last thing though. That was her track suit bottoms which she also removed. Nothing under them either.

By now I was erect under my dressing gown. Laura asked if I wanted her. I never ever refuse a woman who has gone this far in making themselves available. It's not fair to the woman and it would have been very foolish of me. 

She sat on the end of my bed as I removed my gown. I was naked beneath it. Out popped my erection which Laura immediately took hold of and started pumping it. I reached down and took hold of her breasts. Having fondled them for several minutes and felt her nipples harden, I let go of them as she turned her face up toward me. I leaned down and we kissed. When we finished she placed her lips around my cock taking me into her mouth repeatedly. Wow, LL, that was nice. Then she stopped lay back on the bed, opened her legs and raised them high and wide. She had well and truly aroused herself.

Laura's pussy was wet, pink and wide open. I steered myself into her and we fucked until I made her come. 

'God, that was good Peter. Where did you learn to make love like that?' she said, after I withdrew. 

You can guess what flashed through my mind can't you LL. That was the exact same phrase you used about three months before. I hadn't come, so I invited Laura to mount me which she did and away she went. 

As she rocked to and fro on me she kept saying, 'This is good, oh yes, this is so good'. Then she started moaning and whimpering with pleasure. I took her tits in both hands and fondled and squeezed them. Toward the end of her ride to and fro and up and down, she sort of went into a frenzy then she came. I felt the warm rush of her cum on my groin.

She lay on me for a short while and I held her lovely body close to me, her breasts spread across my chest. Then I gently rolled her off, mounted her and went for my climax. 

Often by this point LL I am not there, which is good. I have learned to hold myself back, which gives me and the women I make love to, extra pleasure. I entered Laura a third time and started a leisurely fuck. Nice and slow, nice and easy, nice and wet. Nice liquid noises down below, nice mmm's from Laura at the other end of our bodies. 

I continued for some time which apparently astonished Laura because she asked, 'How do you last so long?' I just smile at her and continued my gentle thrusts in and out in and out.

I knew what was coming next as I had hit her clit a few times and that triggered what I have often experienced and that is the woman starts thrusting upward more urgently than I am coming down on them. That is what Laura did. She started thrusting up with her hips. I could sense her urgency, which is when I changed from leisurely to overdrive. I did exactly that with Laura. I went from first gear to fifth almost immediately.

You should have seen her face. It went from relative relaxation to a frown, her mouth wide open and a series of 'oh's' being uttered. To be fair I was fucking her fast and hard and with some force as she started to move up the bed toward the headboard. I felt her open her legs even wider as I continued. She came, but I didn't stop and then shortly after I felt the fount of my pleasure begin its stirrings, which quickly became a rush and then a gush, as I emptied myself inside her. 

At that precise moment she let rip again in a final orgasm. 'Oh my God Peter, that was fantastic. Oh God that was so good.'

I watched her get up and go to my bathroom to clean up. She put her hair back into a pony tail and put her  track suit  on. I stood we kissed. I put my gown on and we went downstairs. Laura kissed me again. I fondled her breasts and then she had to leave. Just before she did, sh turned around and said that I should know that she was married and did it make any difference to me. I said no it didn't. Then she was off back to her home on the other side of the village LL.

I remember thinking to myself what one hell of a surprise that all was. Laura stayed away for about a week I guess. I was with you Friday thru Monday, which took out four days and then I stayed with Debbie in Keswick until Wednesday of that week. However, Laura turned up on the Thursday and guess what. We did it all over again LL, but didn't waste time on this occasion.

The third time I couldn't wait to be inside her and took her from behind in the kitchen, pulling her track suit bottoms down and thrusting my hands up beneath her top as I entered her. Our somewhat irregular liaisons continued and we made love in a number of positions. Laura was never disappointed and neither was I. She was one of the best lays I have ever had LL.

As to why me and not her husband. Pretty obvious really. He couldn't satisfy her - satisfy himself , yes. Her, no. Which is where I came in (to her), literally, and she came, also literally, more times than she ever had before.


↜↝


Number Two



The second incident took place in 2005, in that long period when I stopped travelling to you.

I was invited to a wedding of an ex-colleague from work. As is usual with such things there was an evening reception at a hotel afterward. I had decided to book a room for the night so I could drink. At the reception I was place on a table of four. - a couple and a woman in her mid thirties and me. We listened to a couple of speeches after we had eaten and I had struck up a nice conversation or two with those on my table. The single lady's name was Claire.

Claire wore a dark blue dress that clung to her breasts, waist and hips and flowed down to just above her knees. The Gods were smiling on me. She was nice and I could think of nowhere better to be seated that evening. She had mid length brunette hair and an attractive face. The evening wound on and she and I decided to join the others on the dance floor. Two fairly fast numbers were followed by a slow one.

Before I knew it ... almost ... she was up close and personal LL. I had my hands on her waist and then moved one to her back. I couldn’t feel her bra strap through her dress, but thought nothing of it then. Another slow number followed. The floor was quite crowded now and my hands remained in her waist. That is until she pushed them down gently to her hips, which she swung gently as we danced. It was quite suggestive. The swing of her hips certainly did things for my imagination. That was for sure.

We ducked out of the next dance, a fast one. I bought us drinks and when I got back her chair was round by mine facing the dance floor. I gave her the drink and sat down. Under the tablecloth I felt her right hand on my leg LL. It rested there for a short while, then I felt her moving it ever so slowly along mt thigh toward my crotch. I leaned over and whispered in her ear that if she went any further I wouldn't be able to stand up without embarrassing myself. She laughed and leaned her head toward mine and said 'Your turn'.

With that she placed my left hand on her right knee. Her tights (I remembered this time and didn't use panty hose) were sheer and silky smooth. Undercover of the table cloth she guided my hand all the way up her inner thigh and let my hand lay on her pussy, albeit outside her clothing. I rubbed to and fro gently. 

Then she whispered, 'Wait, then follow me out, room 110'. After about five minutes wait and finishing my drink off, I left. I wasn't alone as others were drifting away as well.

I walked up to Claire's floor, found her room and tapped gently on the door. She let me in. She was barefoot, but still in her dress. She appeared shorter than earlier of course, as she had been wearing heels before.  She asked me to unzip her and she turned around so that I could. There was one of those hook and eye fasteners at the top, I recall, that had to be dealt with first. I remember I could smell her hair and strangely that aroma, whenever I catch it somewhere, reminds me of her.

I was all ready to unzip having undone the fastener, but she turned around undid my tie pulled my shirt out of my trouser and undid it. I took it off and she placed her warm soft hands on my chest. We kissed. As we were, I opened my eyes and looking over her shoulder saw her tights and panties on the chair on the other side of the bed. We broke off. Claire undid my belt while giving me numerous pecks on the lips.

Soon I was out of my trousers LL and I reached around Claire found her zipper and pulled it down. At the same time I felt her hand inside my underwear. My hand was on her back, her dress loose over her shoulders. I moved my hand from her waist up to her shoulders. No sign of a bra, LL!. 

Claire seemingly couldn’t wait, because she started pulling my underpants down. I couldn’t wait either. I pulled her dress up around her waist. As I had figured, no panties. Claire was now naked from her waist down and I was totally naked and quite erect. We were both hungry for sex that evening LL. I pulled dress top down over her boobs and down her arms so that her dress lay crumpled around her waist.

I was very pleased with what I had revealed both above and below that dress. Above were her breasts of course. They were lovely, full, firm and slightly up tilted with two nice dark red nipples crowning them like ripe cherries. Below, we ll below was where I was headed as I pushed her onto the end of the bed, She lay there legs dangling over the edge, then she parted them. I could see that she was already moist LL and dribbling her juices a little.

I could hear Claire breathing just that little bit faster than normal.  She looked down over her breasts as I knelt down between her speed legs, moved my head forward and buried it in her crotch. I tasted her juices LL and started stroking her, to and fro, to and fro. Her hands were resting on my head, keeping me in place, I guess. Claire was appreciative of my efforts and uttered a series of mmm’s as I continued. When I moved forward to her clitoris and stroked and flicked fast she said, and I have my notes to refer to LL, ‘Oh  yes, keep doing that. There, keep doing it there!’

I could feel her little pearl become quite erect . I flicked its tip, sucked it and then stroked and flicked a bit more. Extending my right hand, I took her left breast in my hand and squeezed it several times. That did it, she came. 

Quite loudly she moaned and moaned and then said’ Oh yes, yes yes, oh God’. 

The number of times I have heard those words or similar, are legion LL. They still make me want whichever woman is the subject of my attentions.

Needless to say that was the case with Claire who almost immediately said ‘ Oh God that was good, please fuck me now’. 

I stood. I was erect, not only through standing either LL. Claire's legs were together. I helped her with her dress which together we removed. Then I mounted her LL in that hotel room in Norwich at  a wedding reception in 2005. Legs wide apart, she took all of me again and again until we both came. God knows, what the people in nearby rooms thought if there were any and they could hear Claire. She made a lot of noise, and I mean a lot of noise.

What with the dancing, the booze and the sex we both fell asleep and that was rather nice in itself. No back turned to me, but a soft warm, sexy body snuggled up close. 

The morning came around. We both woke. Claire was horny and I was randy, so horny and randy got together. I didn't have to build an erection as I had woken, as I often have, with a real big hard on. She wanted to taste the fruit of my loins again LL, but first we needed a little build up for her. So I was back to licking pussy and she decided sucking was a nice way to start the day. I made her come before she got me anywhere near thank goodness. That meant I was still fully charged when she straddled me with her wet and quite wide and open pussy.

Slowly she slid down onto me, a little gasp as she went past the 'bottleneck' with my bottleneck (if you follow) and then plunged all the way down. This time, as she rocked to and fro gently to start with, I had full access to her tits, my hands totally unencumbered with any other task. We were enjoying each other without getting into frantic sex and climaxes. It was nice. I squeezed her, she rocked back and forth. I tweaked her nipples, which responded nicely. I moved my hands to her thighs, stroking them as she started to rock a little faster then as she raised herself up and leaned over me, I moved my hands onto her buttocks.

Her boobs were dangling nicely over my face and she lowered herself so that I could suck each of them. Claire told me afterward that suckling her breasts increased her horniness and I guess that was the case, because she started pumping up and down along the full length of my cock, rapidly. Lots of liquid, lots of liquid noises. She was flowing very freely providing superb lubrication. Then she lowered herself back down onto me, rocked rapidly, uttered a series of oh's with her mouth wide open , rolled her eyes upward as she hit her peak, and then came. She collapsed forward her hands place on my chest and panting. Her hair hanging down and just about touching my chest. I fondled her breasts and as she made to roll off, I gave her a friendly pat on the bottom.

We weren't finished - I hadn't come and Claire realised it. I said I wanted her again and she was all for it, so I gave her the option of choosing how. She asked if I would take her from behind and that is what we did LL, with her kneeling on the bed and me standing. I achieved my satisfaction and Claire had another orgasm. We both stood, embraced and kissed. Having her body pressed against mine like that was a lovely way to leave. I dressed went back to my room, undressed, showered and shaved. 

Then I went back to Claire's room tapping on the door. She had showered and was putting her make up on. We kissed and hugged and I said I would go down and start my breakfast. We had agreed that she would arrive after me, look around and then ask if she could join me, all for appearances sake. Whether we were fooling anyone I'll never know, nor did I care. Of course I didn't have far to go to get home. Claire lived near Bury St Edmunds so had a bit of a drive ahead of her. I went first from the breakfast table and left Claire sipping her tea.

We weren't going to risk being seen at her room again so I packed my small overnight bag, checked out and drove the short distance to a nearby supermarket car park. Thirty minutes later Claire joined me in the Costa Coffee shop in the supermarket. It was Sunday morning. Claire didn't have to be in her work until Tuesday night - she was a nurse - so she followed me out of Norwich all the way back to my home.

We spent two nights and two mornings LL, fucking each other's brains out. She couldn't get enough of me and I found her superb figure so good I couldn't get enough of her. I managed to get a table at the Canary and Linnet pub for Sunday lunch, too. You'll recall that, as I took you there and took your  photo by the gate. There was a surprise at the end of all this. Claire told me she was married. Her husband had declined to come to the wedding. It didn't take a genius to work out things between them weren't good.

After that disclosure from Claire, she subsequently, on another occasion, went into detail. I won't bore you with that, as it wasn't anything new. I said after she told me she was married that I understood if she didn't want to get together again, after all I had my hands full on a very regular basis with all my other women. Her reply surprised me a little. 

She told me that she had never had sex like she and I had and that even though she wasn't leaving her husband, she wanted to see me again and again, if that was alright with me. I didn't hesitate in saying yes. For over two years we managed and we also had two years of some of the best sex I have ever had with a woman. 


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©










No comments:

Post a Comment