Monday, March 21, 2022

What it is

 For LL in the UK



Like the little header LL. It's a reminder of where you are and where you might once have been - see immediately below for my next little trip. Where you trapped in the soccer pundit's ( I use that word advisedly) world. One of food, drink and España, time and time again. Trapped in a rut with no sense of adventure.

Consider my life, my travels and yours. Well as the header says 'It is what it is'...all of your own making.

Now for the below. By the time you read this I will be on Oahu, Hawaii at my home on the North Shore, where I plan to write for a week or so and visit a friend on Maui. In the meantime, below the map are some more of my friend, quite a few of which you have seen before. There are two fairly intimate shots amongst them ...







I'm not going to leave you much to read. Just the odd note. To start, the first few were all women I met (one way and another) on an extended business trip to Washington DC. There is one that I met much more recently...the neglected wife of a politician. Now there's a surprise!


Maryland, USA 2008








Springfield Virginia USA 2008




Georgetown, DC USA 2019
















Allentown, Pennsylvania 2006









Carlisle, UK 2004

This lovely pair were receiving my attention within about two miles of you LL - June 2004. The lady was a youthful thirty eight...and 'needy'.









London UK 2006

West of London to be a little more precise. Not my first Indian subcontinent lay, but a rather lovely one. Priya was/is Sri Lankan.












Hoveton, Norfolk 2006

After Carole and before Lucy toward the end of 2006. Old bank colleague.










Durham, UK 2005


Durham UK 2005

Interesting encounter. The first photo in Durham, above, was someone I met via the good old internet LL. It took all of two hours after we met to end up in bed going at it like rabbits. Great figure, great boobs and a great lay.

Next visit, the second photo above. 

The first lady I visited invited her friend along for what you might term a mini orgy. It is her that is underneath her friend above. If I didn't know better they could easily pass as two lesbians. But I know better LL. We had a fantastic time, sexually speaking. Watching them making themselves both come was a real turn on. Especially as I got to squeeze their tits while they were at it. Then it was all on me. Two arses pointing skyward, wet swollen pussy in each case ready to be serviced, one after the other. They were of course.

Then laying surrounded by two nubile bodies while they took turns raising me up again ... with their mouths. Quite a visit, especially as it took place the afternoon of one Monday after a visit to you in April of that year.

 








Norwich 2008

Selfie from Kim #3








France 2007









California 2007

Guess where I was heading. You could call that an open invitation , and she was a client I had met and photographed just twenty four hours before she lay back let me plunge into that lovely pussy of hers.










Turkey 2008

Remote beach. A fellow American with a lust for cock LL. In fact she came right out with it. We met in the hotel we were both staying in in southern Turkey. This shot was taken after we had slept together the might before. She didn't stay like that, naked, for long. I reckon it was probably ten minutes in all including removing her bikini and putting it back on. We were tempted, but it was too much of a chance despite the fact it was very early and there was no one about.

We did, how shall I put it, get a feel of each other. Returning to the hotel we satisfied our lust for each other ...twice.










California 2007









Slovenia 2008

First Slovenian woman I had. Lovely isn't she. She works in London now and is still single...so on occasions we repeat our first performance.










London 2009












Carlisle 2004

Not the same woman as above LL. This is another in a different part of your city. We always met on her day off and during the day. Spending my time in her house and her bed every Thursday, meant it was easy to avoid you and the other two women I was fucking there - not at the same time, I hasten to add. 










Italy 2017

They are two pretty enormous boobs on Giorgia's slim body. Lovely.








Hilton Head, South Carolina 2017










Wyoming 2007

I stayed at a ranch near Casper for several days on my travels across the northern States. Julia was minding the shop while her parents were in, of all places, Florida, taking a vacation. They did B & B hence how I ended up in one of their cabins on the ranch.

Julia invited me out for a ride on my second day there. I helped her with saddling up and off we headed into the range country with a picnic. It was something I had never done before. Riding I had, but not out into the beauty of Wyoming with, dare I say, a rather beautiful young woman ... thirty two to be precise.

We stopped at the place you see above LL for our picnic. Unsaddled the horses and tethered them. There was a small river nearby and we watered them later. As you can see from the photo taken after the 'event' we ended up making love in the glorious sunshine on the two horse blankets that had sat under the saddles. That was definitely a first for me, way out in the wilds of Wyoming and I had the loveliest young woman to do it with...three times, before we left. Tight pussy, great breasts and beautiful skin on a lovely figure - I couldn't ask for more. I got more though back at the ranch over the next three nights - I extended my stay and she extended my cock, time and again.











Florida 2006

I put this and the other shot above, together for obvious reasons - the similarities of each of these two lovely woman, who were both the same age. Lindy above came first though...she came lots, if truth be known. 









Kent, UK 1969

A blast from my past LL. I was just twenty one when I took this shot of the gorgeous Shirley. Best tits of my late teens and early twenties. They still look good in this enhanced old photo I took, many moons ago. I was into nice boobs when you were under fifteen. Makes you think, perhaps.








Cannes 2018









Cannes 2016








Barbados 2009

I no longer have the time share there, I now own my won place and have done for a number of years now. Ash and I enjoyed it greatly when we wanted to get away from the Staes and not tarvel all the way to Europe.

This photo however was taken at the timeshare. Her name is Claire an English lady in need of some attention.








Italy 2007









Thailand 2009

Only been there twice. This was the first time and there were more than a few British and American ladies into 'free love'. This was one of them.










Nottingham 2004

Cheeky. All she had on was that hi-vis jacket, panties...oh ... and her shoes. Always a nice stopover coming and going to you. Recall those texts? 'I have reached Nottingham', this was where I was more often than not post March 2004.







Oregon 2006

Three separate women were part of my vacation in that neck of the woods. Having spent a bout a week with my sister-in-law I travelled further south. This was one of the three LL. Now how I managed to attract such lovely ladies was a mystery to me. I didn't know then and I'm not sure now...but I wasn't complaining either. What man would complain about a body like Laura's, above. She was gorgeous.








Italy 2009







California 2016

I'm rather proud of this shot featuring Mary and a bottle of Californian Champagne. We both loved the connotation of it. Needless to say Mary made me proud while I licked the champers off her tummy and moved further down with my tongue.









Greece 2018










Norfolk UK 2005

A picture saves a thousand words LL.









New Hampshire 2008

You have definitely seen this lovely lady before down by the lake at my original NH home. Imagie me between those thighs...I don't have to imagine. Doubt whether your man coud fit between yours! 😆😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment