Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Traveller


 For LL in the UK

Traveller - that's the title LL and I guess you know why, but first here's an observation.

Thousands of years ago, in fact about a 100,000 years ago a recent paper written by an eminent anthropologist discovered something that has passed down through our genes. Apparently, back then there were two types of person. Those that ventured away from their campfire and explored new places new lands. The other type were those that stayed close by the campfire and only very occasionally ventured out a little.

I'm undoubtedly the first type - you are the second. You were never too adventurous preferring that which you knew rather than take a chance and explore. In fact you are still like that as your fairly recent tip abroad for two days bears witness to.

As I've said before, I am so glad now that you behaved the way you did. It allowed me to explore 'pastures new' and as the saying goes the grass was definitely greener on the other side of the hill. Free from your restrictive outlook I renewed my travelling.

The women below are almost all ladies you have seen before, so I will just give locations to demonstrate how far and wide my travels have been since I left you behind.




London






Australia







Leeds (2004)





Spain











France







Italy









Oregon




👉👌







New Hampshire - the four shots above



👉👌




Oxfordshire








Norfolk - My old home - 2005






Germany




👉👌





Portugal



👉👌





Newcastle UK 2004 - Hotel










New Mexico









France - Her cups certainly overflowed LL





Mediterranean Sea






Vancouver, Canada






Illinois - Hotel






New York State






Turkey







Iowa






South Carolina






Spain - she was very 'uplifting'






Florida









California






Louisiana




👉👌






Italy



👉👌



Monaco






Greece






Georgia USA




Kent, UK 1969







Keswick





āĻŒ








California



āĻŒ




Cambridge UK





Near Bury St Edmunds









San Diego












France







Greece









West London UK








Guess where LL!







Paris






Spain






Kentucky






France





Turkey




Italy (haven't a clue who they were, but they all looked good!)







Californian Sierras with two 'friends'








Berkshire UK - There's a story behind the flower pots!



Sorrento, Italy
 

I guess I wouldn't be far wrong LL, if I said that you must ask yourself how does he do it. No, not those details! I mean how come after you, or indeed while you were still in tow in a manner of speaking, I seemed to have had so many women come knocking at my metaphorical door...and coming. A number of things I guess.

To begin with, via the internet, it was because many of them wanted to get laid. My personality helped along with green friendly eyes and my smile - according to remarks from many of the women. Later, I am sure a factor was my wealth, which I have never revealed fully to anyone bar mine and Ash's family. However, that wasn't a primary reason once I had moved into circles that were wealthy in their own right. Those encounters were more down to my ... reputation as a lover. Finally, of course my activities as a photographer opened many doors and ... legs.



 Have a nice day ma'am

áŋŧ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment