Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Three Part Lesson in Life

For LL in the UK





A lesson you should have learned LL, but never did. Had you committed your life would have been very different to the one you live now


First Part


I've thrown in a little old stuff in this blog, plus some ladies that you have seen before.



This photo was taken in the late sixties by a friend. I'm the fella the two girls are leaning against. If memory serves it was somewhere on the Kent coast. Wonder where Jane and Sheila are now? The latter was quite the naughty girl in her day. The former not so much.







I think this was a night club in London around 1970. Beyond that I can't recall much. Apologies for the size of the photos but that was the format back then, as you probably know.








 
I do recall this young lady though, very much. This was taken on Westminster Bridge in 1969 LL. The girl in the photo is Lesley. As to why I recall her so well. That must be obvious...





Second Part




For want of a better title, let's call this section, 'Getting to the Bottom of Things' after all that is what it features. Some you have seen, all I have known, little lady...well not so little these days.










First up is Kirsty a lady I first met in Florida in 2006. My shower but not at the main house in FM. It was taken in one of the others I owned then. This was during my second trip that year LL. The one you didn't know about.

The remainder of these butts were all photo shoots on commission, apart from one.









Josie in London we were looking at a property that I bought, in 2016. It was to be renovated and converted. That was done by the way, finished last year and mostly sold on. I kept the penthouse, for my 'uses'. Josie had been a commission at the beginning of that year. The photo above was taken in September.

We had become friends, as I am with all my ladies - just the one exception, you LL. That wasn't the first time I'd seen her bottom either, nor the rest of her.







Lynne 2016, on an old industrial site near Boston, Massachusetts. Part of a commission. She had decided she wanted something more than just regular shots LL...and eventually, something more than that. This was the day before she wanted me to take her to bed....










Caroline in France. Her home near Perpignan. Not quite finished renovating, but she loved this shot of her butt in this basically unfurnished bedroom. This is 2017.









Lillian 2005 this shot was taken in her home near Braintree, Essex. I had dropped you off at Stansted and Lillian wanted me to spend the night with her. So I did and managed to get a few shots. We did meet through another lady that I knew back then and who lived in Colchester. I was supposedly introduced for a photo shoot but it became apparent that wasn't what she wanted. Lillian or rather Lily as she liked to be called, got what she wanted, loved it and wanted more. I sure was a busy boy back then, still am to some extent.







This lady is the exception to the commissions. She is the friend who stays with me here in New Hampshire from time to time...and this is her favorite photograph of all that I have taken of her.











Once again I had a commission where the lady in question at my suggestion wanted  her beauty and she is beautiful, to be shot against a background of decay and ugliness, mainly to enhance the comparison. I knew of just the place on a site I had bought for future development over in Massachusetts. This shot was again taken in 2016.

We started outside. Sara had bought two sets of clothes. those she was wearing and another outfit. I managed so really shots outside against the dereliction of the old industrial buildings. Sara suggested she changed about mid morning that July. She had been wearing a summer dress and was going to switch into shorts and a top. We went inside.

If anything, it was hotter inside than outside. The old buildings held the heat but at least they didn't smell. I had met Sara previously at her summer property in Salisbury, Mass. There we had discussed what photos she wanted. Sara works as a lawyer in New York and escapes to the coast up here in the summer. She had been recommended to me.

Sara told me LL that she thought she would kill two birds with one stone. Take a break from work...and her husband, plus get her photo taken. I had no idea, beyond those facts at the time, of her background or the state of her marriage one way or the other. She was a bit of a flirt with me but I paid little attention at first. I have and had then more than enough women in and out of my life to keep me amused and satisfied LL.

When we went inside the idea of her changing into her shorts struck me as pretty sensible given the temperature that day. She asked me to undo the button at the top of her dress at the back. As I did so she asked whether anyone came to the site. Apart from a security check by one of our companies, mostly at night, there were no visitors and I told her so. Having dealt with the fiddly button and the loop I stepped back and made to leave the room we were in. The one you see above LL.

Sara said to stay, so I did. There was an old office chair in the room minus its wheels and I sat on that. Sara reached her zipper and pulled it down. I guessed I wasn't in for any surprises as the first thing I saw sitting behind her was her bra. Down went the zip, lower and lower. Each moment I expected to see her panties. She stopped where her buttocks meet at the base of her spine and I waited for her to shrug the dress off. 

She did, but thee were no panties in evidence just a very nice naked butt, a lovely curve to her hips and long legs. Sara turned around looked at me and took her bra off. Neither of us said a thing she walked toward me. I stood took off my tee shirt and lost my shorts and boxers. She put her hands on my shoulders I put mine on her waist then onto her hips we kissed tentatively at first, then more passionately. She pressed her body against mine, slipped my cock between her legs and started rocking on me.

I lifted one of her legs when I felt she was nice and wet then with a little difficulty managed to slip inside her. By now she had her back to the wall on the left of the room you see above. I fucked her, nearly lifting her off the ground several times. Whether she was frustrated or not, I didn't know at the time but she reached her climax very quickly. rather like she hadn't had a natural orgasm for some time. I was still erect, still inside her as she clung to me panting and real sweaty.

I withdrew, grabbed the chair had her bend over holding the back of it while it was wedged against the wall. Sar just wanted me again. I obliged slipping into her dilated pussy easily and started thrusting nice and slow, slow and easy, allowing Sara to savour the pleasure I was giving her....and me. I kept that up for a fair time making sure I didn't come prematurely. It seemed I was doing everything right as she mmm'd and moaned and said how nice it was. All this time I had held her hips but as I started thrusting a little aster I reached around her and took her left breast in my hand, fondled it, squeezed and played with her nipple.

'Oh yes, yes,' she said, and started thrusting back against me. Then she came. Wet and sticky. Her pussy contracting against my erection. That was real nice LL. Knowing I had made that happen. I gave her a moment to come down from wherever she was and then started thrusting again. 'Oh, no.....yes, yes, harder, yes', were her words. Moaning, more and more and then 'Ohhhhh'. She came again and couldn't stop her body shaking. At this point I ejaculated and felt myself pumping into her until there was no more to deposit.

I withdrew she stood turned clung to me shaking or rather trembling. I saw a few tears when I turned her head toward mine and kissed her. It turned out they weren't tears of sorrow, but tears of happiness. I continued to hold her. Her whole body was hot and were both sticky with perspiration. Then she said she needed to sit down. Sara told me that she needed to sit down because her legs felt week and wobbly from our sex.

After a short while Sar recovered enough for me to take some nude shots including the one above. We both needed to shower after our exertions and both scrabbling about on those timbers.

That chair I noticed, when eventually we left, bore a damp patch from her juices. Sara had gathered her clothes after dressing in the shorts and top she had brought with her and we went back to our cars. I had my camera bag which I put in the trunk of mine. One final kiss I thought and we would be off. The kiss I got, but not the final one. She invited me to her place in Salisbury and I stayed the night.

It transpire that she and her husband hadn't been intimate for over a year and she said that she was quite a sexual woman when she was not being a lawyer. Apparently, I had more than satisfied her she told me and that she had never ever come three times before. Then she asked that classic question. The one you did LL - 'Where did you learn to make love like that?' My answer was...that would be telling!

Now, a few years later I have another lawyer 'friend' who likes to see me with some regularity LL. The recommendation from New York was by a lady I know and I thinks he knew Sara needed servicing badly. At least  that is what Rachel told me...she didn't mind and told me so one night, in bed. I have some very understanding friends!


 





White shirt, white-ish wall. Boston studio. Subject Marianne. Great hair...oh and her body. Almost forgot.




Third Part









... and that is pretty much what this section is about, LL





Newcastle 2004. The lady's name is Jo. Tall slim and lacking sex. That didn't last too long after we met. Small boobs, great nipples and great sex. Nothing like a hungry woman and Jo was very hungry, she had been starved for too long. Her husband never knew. An illicit affair for her and in a way for me too. I say that bearing in mind I still had you in tow along with your deceit.






Hayley in late 2004. She lived in Sedbergh. I always liked that trip as it led me onto Preston and Leeds. I didn't always stop in both but sometimes duty called and the lady (s) needed servicing. Hayley was a bit of latecomer in 2004. Right at the end of the ear, but she wasn't a lte comer when it came to her coming. She was always way ahead of me, which pretty much gave her a double whammy each time.

Short, around 5' 6", but nice figure and great boobs as you can see. Her nipples were something else always seemingly erect. I wonder why I carried on with you, looking back!









The number of women that have layed on their back for me since you played away behind my back in 2003/2004 are far too many to mention. It was far easier than even you imagined LL. Then with the photography I moved up market in a big way. No more little houses and women who had messed their lives up. There were few of those higher up the market. There were however single women, separated women, divorced women, hungry women and neglected married women

Emma was in two of those categories. Single and hungry. She live just a short distance from the London apartment I bought in the second half of 2005. This shot was taken midweek in the first week of October. About a week before you gathered up the courage to apparently tell me that I was no longer required. I have always been amused and disgusted about that. Amused because I manipulated into making that decision. Disgusted by the manner in which you told. Cowards away out LL.

Emma and her couch made up for what was to come and then Lucy was the cream on the cake...although I provided the cream!









A study in curvature LL. The lady is Liz, one of my Norfolk connections from 2005. This shot (and others) was taken in her home in Heacham,where I was spending a couple of days … and nights. The photo details tells me it was taken June 14 at 4.10 pm.  From that I am sure you can surmise what we had been doing and to whom.







This was a a little after your time. January 2007. Anna had commissioned me to take various photos for her. She lives in Kensington still and of course did then. She was married then, now divorced...since 2017. You could say hers was a turbulent marriage and also one of neglect, but no abuse.

It's amazing what women tell me when I ma behind the camera. It must seem like opening up to a counsellor. It is rather less amazing how much they tell me in bed and they certainly open up there...in more ways than one. Anna let a lot tumble out on that commission visit. The dam really broke when I returned with prints of what she had chosen. The shot above was not part of those choices. That came later.

Anna old me all about the poor state of her marriage. The lack of affection, lack of sex, except about two or three times a year. She didn't lack money though and told me she consoled herself shopping, lunching and meeting girl friends.

She craved affection LL. Toward the end of her outpouring and reviewing the prints, she cried a little. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She turned toward me buried her head on my shoulder where were sitting on her couch and sobbed. I guess I made comforting noises and put my arm around her, because she gradually calmed down, I remember. 

After that, she wiped her eyes with a tissue looked up at me and asked me to kiss her. In the few seconds before I did LL, various thoughts raced through my mind. Anna is married, where might this lead, do I kiss her. In the end of course I did with all those thoughts in my mind. I made extensive notes. I always make notes of my meetings with women, but in Anna's case I jotted down more than usual in my computer files.

Our lips touched. I could taste her lipstick and  a tear that had wound its way down her face onto my lips. Salty is all I remember. It was a tender kiss, not tongues, but just a long series of kisses, soft and tender on my part and hers. I am sure she may have succumbed to more, but I didn't think it was right given her state.

I stood, she stood and we gave each other a hug. That was the first time her body had been against mine LL, but not the last as I was to discover. After I left I thought maybe that was the end of that. She had paid me for the shoot and I was happy to move on. I had plenty that year to keep me busy, not least women.

Two days later she asked if we could meet for coffee. Her usual haunt was Harrods, but she didn't want to be seen there with me given her husband's approach to her and her life. I suggested a small place off the Bayswater Road which I knew had an area almost out back. We met there. I was told that I had been very kind, understanding and sensitive to her and her feelings and she said she would like to see me from time to time at the same time placing her hand on my leg.

At that meeting she was smartly dressed but sporting a low neckline on her dress. When speaking to me she leaned forward more times than was entirely necessary. Each time she revealed the top of her breasts. It would be a liee to say that a) I didn't look, and b) that I wasn't interested. I was LL. The red-blooded man in me getting a little ahead of himself with his thoughts. 

I needn't have worried. Before we parted that morning Anna suggested we meet at a friends place. Seemed OK to me so I agreed. She explained that her friend suggested it to keep Anna out off view of her husband's friends who may report back to him. I agreed. It turned out the place was in Hampstead far away from Kensington. I agreed because I liked Anna and also because she liked me and needed some affection LL.

When I arrived there two days later I was greeted by quite a large property that was gated. I hit the buzzer and Anna answered. I guessed as she was expecting me that wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was that we were the only two people in the place and Anna was in a dressing gown. She walked up to me, said hello, kissed me and took me by the hand. I knew of course what she wanted and so I followed her up what was quite a wide staircase to a bedroom. There she shrugged off the gown and revealed her naked body. She smiled then undid my belt, leaving no doubt as to what she wanted. Soon we were both naked and on the bed.

I will always remember her sweet words to me, of which some were about what a nice guy I was and how thoughtful I had been. Then she just said, 'Be gentle with me ... until I tell you not to be.' that is exactly how we made love that day LL, in the house in Hampstead thirteen years ago. After that day we met a number of times, more often than not at my apartment in Docklands. Anna was a changed woman.

She had needed affection and attention and of course sex. I filled a hole in her life LL. We saw each other sporadically when her life and mine allowed, right up until I met Ash. We stayed in touch via email etc over those years I was married until Ash passed away. then in 2017 we met again in London, but this time she came to me at my Knightsbridge home. The photo above was taken that year in or rather on my bed.








 


Sometimes LL, when I have been undertaking a commission women have surprised me, almost from the outset. Such was the case with Laura.

The surprise came one after noon in a bedroom overlooking part of central London in 2008. At the request of her mother with whom I was conducting an affair, mainly out of town, I was to meet Laura for photos at her home. They were coming free in view of the 'benefits' her mom provided. I arrived just after lunch thinking that things wouldn't take too long. Carried what I needed up to her apartment in the elevator and knocked on her apartment door. (incidentally has your son got his apartment yet? He could have had a wide choice with me).

Laura opened it. She was in a nice summer dress and her long hair tumbled over it and her shoulders. Laura is quite attractive and back then slim enough. I thought she would take some great photos. I set up one camera on a tripod and hand held the other. That was the plan. Laura produced coffee and then after that and a few random shots by me to check the light in the sitting room, she said she was just going to get ready. I left her to it and made sure the tripod was level and  a few other bits and pieces.

Laura called me into her bedroom to say she was ready. That was my first surprise. She was stark naked, standing in the large bedroom with her hands modestly placed over her pussy. 'I want nude shots, lots of them', she told me LL. You could have taken my breath away at the site of her. At thirty she had an almost perfect body in shape, skin color and build. I reckon I swallowed hard once or twice at that moment.

I had my camera in hand. Laura laughed and said something like I hope you aren't shocked. I told that I wasn't but what she had done was quite surprising! Then she set about posing around the bedroom her breasts bouncing around as she sat in the two chairs in the room sideways on, almost full frontal with her legs together. The duvet had been removed from the bed and thrown on what was basically a two seater couch and there she knelt don and I took the shot above LL. I'm quite pleased with that one which is why I chose it for this blog.

Things then became a little more sexual if they weren't already. Laura said I could photograph her from behind while she was kneeling as she was in the photo above LL. That was revealing! From there she moved to the bed, kneeling laying down, laying down on her side, on her back and on her front. I lost concentration a bit but remembered to keep her in focus. There were over 200 shots taken that day, all in her bedroom.

I knew where al this was leading and succumbed to her. We made love two or three times preceded by the starter a lot of women like involving my tongue. For that she pretty much sat on my face and almost immediately afterward rode me with complete abandon. She sure could shout too when she was coming and she came four times that afternoon LL. That was my second surprise. I have seen three comings many times in a 'session' but four was a little unusual.

The other two times I mounted her in the traditional way and then when she thought that was it I took her from behind. I got more than I bargained for that day and Laura most certainly did. She told me that she was lucky if she came twice, or even at all with younger men. Yet here was I an older man giving her four orgasm and more than few options on positions. Her opinion of older men and their 'skills' went up a lot that day. Neither of had any illusions beyond some fun in the bedroom and a good fuck.

Before I left that day she asked if I was fucking her mother. I just answered that I couldn't possibly comment, winked and kissed her goodbye. She wanted to see me again and we did. Six months of enjoying that lovely body her great boobs and giving her satisfaction on a scale she hadn't enjoyed before. After that six months we moved on, as I have with quite a few of my sexual partners, as good friends who came back occasionally for the odd dip into our mutual pleasure.












A quick jump from London to California and also a jump in years to 2018. The lady is Suzanne a friend a very close friend LL. She is widowed living in LA. I am widowed of course, twice. We enjoy each other's company from time to time when she is on the East Coast or I am on the West Coast. I am sure you can work out that means company, walk, dinners, theater and bed. She has also visited me in the UK, Naples Italy and Nice, but not Cannes.








I wonder if you can work out where this photo was taken. Not a commission and somewhere you once knew.

I guess you could figure it out from the shadows cast on that lovely butt in the summer of 2004. It was my old home in Norfolk. The shadows are from the leading in the windows. The lovely arse belongs to Becky.

My life since you strayed LL has been one big adventure, sexually and otherwise. I have had a tremendous time. There weeks when I layed a woman of forty eight then one of thirty and others in between. More than a few in their early fifties as well. Membership of several different websites gave me, for want of a better word, access to several different age groups. Near my home and up and down my various routes from your place.

Becky was none of these she fell into another group. Those women that I had worked with or met through various means other than the internet. Becky was in the category, of various means. I met her because she thought my driveway was a lane and she and another woman had been walking round the village on a visit to a friend. Becky lived in Swaffham some way west of where my house was. By the time they had reached the top of the drive nearest the house they realised their mistake.

I had just walked from the back garden through the car port and it started raining, hard. I beckoned them over to shelter. Both were in summer dresses. The rain wasn't going to ease in a hurry so I invited them inside for a cuppa. 

We chatted, naturally. They apologised for invading my privacy but I told them it was fine and that I was pleased to have the company. They both asked if I lived there alone. I confirmed that I did and we talked more. Eventually, after an hour or so the rain eased and I offered to take them back to the other  side of the village in my car. Becky's friend Helen sat in the back behind Becky who sat next to me. Helen was chattering away to Becky, who was sitting with her dress right up around her thighs.

I was sure it was intentional and I know she was aware I was looking LL - after all I am red-blooded. I dropped them off and watched Becky get out of the car. She didn't leave too much to my imagination. A quick wave and they dashed into their friend's parent's place. A very pleasant little episode with the bonus of viewing most of Becky's thighs.

I didn't hear from Becky for nearly three weeks and I was surprised when I did. Not only because I didn't expect to, but also that I hadn't given her my landline number or that of my cell phone. I visited you twice in those three weeks LL....and several others, of which you were totally unaware.

Come the third week I received a call from Becky. At first I didn't place her and then she reminded me and said she bet I didn't think I would speak to her again.  I told her I did recall her and she told me she had been in Spain on holiday and had intended calling me earlier. The reason for her call, LL, was that she wanted to call in a nd just say thank you for my hospitality. So I told her to come on over. I wasn't doing much that day and to have some company for a while would be nice.

About a half hour after the call Becky turned up in a Corsa. I went out front to meet her. It was early July and she was wearing a loose top and shorts, so my view of her thighs three weeks earlier was greatly improved. In fact they were now softly tanned and not white as they were on that earlier viewing. It wasn't easy not to look at Becky and not have thoughts of sex LL. She had a rather nice shape and fullness to her breasts as well, albeit covered up.

We went inside, I made coffee. Thank good ness she was a coffee drinker. Then we went outside and sat on the low wall opposite the sliding patio door to the day room. We chatted, she thanked me for my kindness the previous week. Then we walked around my large garden just talking. I asked her about her holiday  - she asked if I had anything planned. I told her I might go to Florida and left it at that. Toward the top of the garden we stopped continued talking and ended up facing each other.

There was subtle change in Becky's demeanour and I was getting all the right signals from it. She moved right up to me and I put my hands on her waist. We kissed, her hands around me and her body against mine. I sort of knew what was coming even when she asked to come over and I figured how she knew my phone number. It was written on the base unit phone. She had also sent out all sorts of vibes of a semi sexual nature, so it wasn't difficult to figure she wanted to get laid.

By the time we reached the day room she had removed her top and her bra, revealing a lovely tan and no white bits. I was half undressed myself and before we made it to the couch we both removed the rest of our clothes. That couch that you sat on LL was the site of one or two or three or more love making encounters.

If you had only known!

I took Becky there for her first time with me but not before kneeling on the floor between her legs to prepare her for the 'main event'...in the traditional position. She came twice, once from a good licking and then again from my being inside her. I was allowed to take a number of photos to be shared between us, one of which appears above. This was taken  when we rearranged the furniture a little so she could bend over comfortably and be fucked from behind. It was that part that had me come. Becky didn't come that third time but she enjoyed it nevertheless. The photo depicts her 'adopting the position', just before...

From a chance encounter we used to see each other many weekdays during the day as part of her job was to travel around  various  sites of her company's outlets. So come her lunchtime if she was in the aea and she often was we used to meet at my place. Hop into bed and and enjoy each other. It was funny on occasions. Sometimes she would get a call from the company either right in the middle of our fucking or just as she was panting her way through her orgasm.

We went our separate ways, amicably, in 2007. Becky was thirty eight and single LL.








What you might call a one day stand, rather than a one night one LL.

I had slipped across from Venice to Trieste and into Slovenia early one morning in 2008, intending to travel inland to get a few shots of the countryside there, have lunch and return in the evening for dinner. I managed to drive inland from the Slovenian border a fair way, right out into the country. Around ten thirty in the morning my stomach was rumbling and I stopped in a village which was more of hamlet than anything. There was one place open and it was a café. It didn't look up to much so I drove on.

I managed to get by on a few biscuits I always carried in my camera bag. By the time I had seen and photographed what I wanted in that particular area I found myself back in that hamlet and this time I really was hungry. The place was dead. One old Fiat parked in the street and that was it. No one about at all. A one horse village without the horse. I stopped and as it was s quiet I tried not to slam the car door too hard.

I walked to the café. I don't speak Slovenian, of course so I was  hoping against hope that whoever was running the place had some English. I was more than surprised when I walked in. I wasn't surprised that there were no customers but I was surprised when a tall brunette appeared from upstairs. She had heard me enter or there was a buzzer. I looked at her apprising her from head to foot and she knew it. I said hello and was relieved when she replied in English and quite good English at that.

Her name was Jelenka, she told me and I introduced myself as well. I told her I was looking to buy some lunch. There didn't seem to be that much on offer, just some cold cuts, bread and an big Italian coffee machine. So I started with coffee. She sat with me and said she had eggs and also ham, but as she was going to close maybe we might share lunch together upstairs in her flat. That was fine by me LL. I was happy to have lunch talking with an attractive woman.

There we sat chatting almost side by side but not quite I was slightly opposite and after we had finished and were downing more coffee she moved her chair out a bit from the table so her legs were to the left of mine.. I'm no fool LL as you found out I thought her is lady that wants to get laid. She took my hand, opened her legs and allowed me to move up her leg. I soon found out two things, no three. One she was wearing hold ups not panty hose, two she wasn't wearing any panties and three she was wet and open.

It didn't take long to retire to her small bedroom where she lost her dress and bar. I managed just the one shot with my camera - the one above and then we were on the bed. It was a bit rickety and made all sorts of noises as we fucked. Then the oh's started and kept coming until Jelenka did. She was breathless and cramping and I hadn't come. Her long legs stayed up because I stayed inside her until I rolled off and when she had recovered let her mount me. I wanted to come and she was hungry. As she started her rocking motion I held her tits in my hands. they weren't large at all, but hey...who was complaining, not me.

She went faster and fast staying right down on me until she came. Then I took hold of her thighs and lifted her slightly LL, so I could start thrusting. Thrust I did and to be honest it was very nice LL. She was wet, se was wide open for me and enjoyed my in's and outs saying so as I did what I was doing to her. She leaned over and offered her small boobs to me. I sucked on them. Lots of mmm's and then when went into top gear uh, uh, uh were her cries. I felt myself coming and then I came. Unloading quite a spurt. To my surprise Jelenka stayed and went up and down on my cock which was beginning to wane. She came again.

As we lay together - she knew I had to be back in Venice - she asked me to cuddle her. I did. I think. she was quite lonely in that hamlet. Time came for me to go and I dressed. All Jelenka did was to slip her dress on and then give me her cell number and email. I gave her one of my numbers. I had three phones when I knew you LL. I needed them!

She thanked me, kissed me and waved me goodbye. As I said life has been a real adventure since your day.

That was my one day stand...or rather lay...on that trip. I made it back to Venice for dinner, but that's a whole other matter.








They say gentlemen prefer blondes, but not all blondes are what they seem. Melissa above was certainly good in bed, but her pussy gave the game away naked, where her natural brunette color stared up at me. This photo was taken in April 2005 in fact at the end of the month. I was in Germany having returned from the that trip to the States in March.

Melissa was in the US Army and rather fancied being layed but an English guy. She also liked older men and I fitted the bill perfectly...and her. Happy days. I then moved onto where I was heading...Heidelberg where I had some appointments and an appointment. Nice ass.











And so to France...no, scrap that, I think the saying is...and so to bed.

It was is indeed LL. Monique above looks after my pool at the barn near Souillac in France and carries out checks of the property when I am not there. It is a bit of a bolt hole for me...in normal times. I write there and I paint. I rarely invite visitors, but there are a special few that do come. 

In between there are other distractions. One I have told you about in a previous blog. Monique is another and we have sex, make love, fuck, or whatever you want to call it LL, from time to time. French women are far more disposed than most to seek sexual pleasure wherever they can find it and as Monique has a rather fat short husband she likes to seek her pleasures with me.

She is in pretty good shape to so I find her attractive and her body more than worthy of attention. For her part she tells me that the best sex she has ever had in her life is with me. Whether that is true or not, I don't know but she certainly comes back for more every time I'm over there.








This was a commission for a lady that I met, with others, in Cannes in 2017. We arranged a shoot and the above was the furthest she wanted to be photographed. That was fine with me, in fact she asked if I was happy to take such a shot, bearing in mind all the others had been quite 'proper'.

Lucienne is her name. I have seen her since mainly because word went round the circle of women I mix with there that I was 'quite good' or rather 'plutôt bien' in bed. Lucienne is a bit of a free spirit and although married, is rather like Monique above seeking a little sexual pleasure wherever she can and where she is attracted to someone. She told me while laying on top of me, that what could be better for her than making love to a wealthy Englishman-cum-American in his villa in Cannes. On top of that he makes me feel like a very fulfilled woman.

So there you have it LL another of my casual lovers. Bearing in mind the fact that I have so many friends of s certain persuasion, if I don't see them or bed them for a while it doesn't matter. It is quite amusing at times. I remember one little get together last year of about a dozen or so people, split about fifty fifty between men and women. I had bedded three of the women in the room and I don't think each knew. If they did, none of them let on, but I did get a lot of smiles and the farewell hugs were a little longer and closer than normal.










This may look exotic, but it is in fact in the UK in 2017 again. My young-ish (she's in her mid thirties) companion was Alex. From the phot I am sure you will gather that she is a woman of color. In fact Alex often models shoots for me to add to mine and her portfolios. There are of course some shots that only make it to our personal portfolios...and the reason for that will be obvious to you.

We had driven down from London in one my Lexus cars to stay at my home in Sandbanks near Pool, Dorset.. From there we went along the coast enjoying ourselves before reaching Exeter. I even took her to see the house I had built in 1985 she wanted to.

Lovely woman with a lovely body. The shot above was  taken early one July morning in a small cove.











The penultimate woman in this blog LL and about as far from Dorset as you can imagine. It is Pennsylvania, here in the US I took this shot in 2016 again, on a trip to see Alice, the lady in the photo. It was taken in her backyard. She lives in the country and I don't know whether you have any of the summers there but in June and July it gets into the 90's F. Cool in the house with the AC, but hot outside.

There was one place in the house that was/is always hot. Her bedroom mainly because of her enthusiasm for having sex with me. We met as a result of a trip I made in 2015 to look at some land for housing development. Alice was one of the realtor team. The land was just to the north east of Quakertown. The area is pretty much cultivated countryside between the towns and not dissimilar to England.

I arranged to view the land, the area and the surrounding town. Two realtors came out with me. One was Alice and the other her boss Carl. He was an experienced realtor with realistic views of what permission might be possible to develop the land. I asked who I need to see at the county planning department and made a note to bend this man's ear. Often if you throw in a bonus for the community plans get passed that suit one's pocket.

I planned to have an initial chat with this guy and as he was out of town that day and the next. I decided to stay over. Carl and Alice left and I walked the land once more, before getting back in my car and driving back to my hotel. Around five that afternoon Carl rang and confirmed he had fixed a meeting the following morning at eleven. I decided to shower, find somewhere to eat - I avoid hotel restaurants if I can - and read a book while I ate.

Just as I was about to get in the shower the room phone rang. It was Alice. I told her i had already spoken to Carl about the meeting. Alice told me she was downstairs in reception and wondered what my plans for dinner were. I told her I was going to look for somewhere. She asked me if I would like company and my reply, LL, was ... why not. I told her to give me fifteen minutes and I would be down and to get herself a drink on my tab.

Having changed out of jeans and a tee. I put a white shirt on and tan chinos and went down to meet. She was sitting at the bar LL and rose when I appeared, greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and sat down again. We talked, I had a drink or two - cocktails for Alice and a couple of JD's for me. Alice told me she was single having ended a relationship several months before. She knew I was widowed. Ash had passed that January. Then we discussed restaurants. I professed to never having been to Allentown before and said where would she recommend.

In fact my first visit to Allentown LL was way back in 1969 when I was on shore leave over here and well, I met a girl who lived there and so I had a lovely week with her...doing you know what! My other visits were in the late seventies and through the eighties when my sister in law and her family lived there.

Alice suggested Henry's a seafood place on Allen Street. I asked the hotel to book us a table there for thirty minutes hence and to order a cab in ten minutes. Alice disappeared to the bathroom and reappeared freshened up and looking pretty good to me.

We had dinner and despite being miles from the sea, the seafood was great. During the evening and with the aid of wine and the pre-dinner cocktails, Alice decided she couldn't make it home and certainly not driving. The only solution, which in a way we had both seen coming, was to sleep in my hotel room, LL. Alice was pretty far gone when we made it to the bed so I helped her undress and tucked her in. We both slept naked together. No sex. Alice was incapable that night.

But...she wasn't in the morning and she woke me by sitting astride me. My hands made for her thighs and then her breasts, Then she turned around and worked on my cock with her mouth, while I returned the favor to her pussy. One thing sticks in my mind, (apart from my cock stuck into Alice) and that was the room I was in was number 69, LL. What are the chances of that occurring again, I wonder.

She came of course and I rolled her off, spread her legs and mounted her. I am pretty randy in the mornings and I had her come again shortly after, along with myself. We had woken early and it was still before seven so we decided to shower...together. Alice was so pretty and sensual That we ended up making love again under the shower. This time her hands were against the tiles with her butt offered up to me. 

I took her from behind not slowly as I did before but fast and firmly. I could see her boobs bouncing around as I thrust each time and managed to squeeze her a few times. They slipped through my hands freely due to the soap that was all over them and her nipples were very erect. It didn't take either of us long to come, given the urgency with which we were fucking each other. Long ohhhh's from Alice and a grunt or two from me and we were done. Alice certainly was! 

She loved the way I made love, she said to me and would I come out to her place and stay the night. It was her day off that day so I agreed. I checked out. Met Alice in the parking lot and headed somewhere local for breakfast. Alice drove home and I headed off to my eleven o'clock meeting. Early afternoon I drove out to her place. It was very hot.

I got some long lingering kisses and a beer when I got there Alice was wondering around with a very light cotton gown on. I reckon she had bathed when she arrived home, because she smelled so good. Beneath the robe part of which you can see in the photo, all she wore were her panties as in my photo of her above.







This shot was taken last year at my home in Naples, Florida over her right shoulder by the pool. Quite a mound to mount isn't it LL. It was mounted and has been more than a few times.

I'll let Mickey have the last words, which apply to those above....










Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©







No comments:

Post a Comment