Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Brief Encounters



For LL in the UK

I have novels to write and many other enjoyable activities, so for this blog I will confine myself to briefer comments to accompany the photos this time.

Having said that you will continue to get an insight into the six hundred plus.





Requena, Spain 2006 (Both photos above)

Near Valencia LL. I was looking at property in the are when this waitress in a local restaurant offered to show me around and where she lived. Things developed....












California, 2007

Sunny morning near Santa Monica. Part of this lady's early morning exercise regime was about to start. Both she and I were eager participants! More coming (s) than going.











Costa Rica, 2017

On vacation with a friend, relaxing and.....











France, 2009

 The lady hailed from French Polynesia originally. Beautiful. A commission that went somewhat further than planned!












Castle Douglas, Scotland 2004

Jenny, lovely woman with great 'assets' LL. I guess you could call her a Monday, Tuesday night regular and sometimes Thursdays. Lasted all the way through until June 2006.














Carcassonne France 2017

Vacation with benefits. Charlotte from London.











California 2009

Montecito. An old friend who liked to be serviced from time to time. First met in early 2007. Separated.


















Oregon 2005

Amazing how many realtors or rather their staff members want to get layed with a client LL. Josie certainly did. Once we got to the stage where I accepted her advances she was all over me. I can't say exactly where tis is but it isn't her place and it isn't the hotel I was staying in, in Salem. She worked for  realtor so you can probably figure it out ...

Nice romp on the floor and elsewhere.  Both the above photos refer.














Essex 2005

It was far easier than you thought LL and I was was ahead of your remark - the one you made in late 2005 about there being plenty of women that wanted to get laid. Tina above was one of them. She was only just in Essex, at Hadstock. Great boobs LL and she often left my back covered in scratches! You never noticed, but then I stayed away when they really showed.













Cannes, France 2018

Another guest who couldn't keep her panties on LL. Her name is Claire and she lives in London.













 Florida, 2006

Need I say anymore? One happy lady on what was basically a free vacation for her. A Norwich lass who I met the year before in May 2005. I'm not sure why I didn't show you Laura before or indeed some of the others. Maybe I had it at the back of my mind that you would come crawling back. Glad you didn't though!















Florida, 2007

I guess you can figure out what is about to happen here. Martta is a Spanish American lady who still works for one of my companies. She had just started when we ended up in this situation at one of my homes in a place called Mount Dora to the northwest of Orlando. They were all rentals - the homes that is, not the ladies I encountered in Central Florida.

This was a rental that Martta had accompanied me to for some photos. Of the house, but well we graduated into something altogether more personal. Being shafted from behind was her favorite back then. Now? Now, she's a respectable married woman (?) still working for the company. Have to say she a very good nine  LL. You were probably about a 4 or 5...












Puerto Banus, 2008

You have seen this lady before LL in one of my previous blogs. The photo above was taken in 2008 but we 'found' each other again in 2016/17/18/19. I am sure you of all people will understand why I keep coming back to her 'milk bar'! Perfection personified. No name provided here on purpose LL.


















California 2009 (2 photos above)

It is very hard (and so was I) not to get layed on a commission in California which is why the State keeps popping up, rather like me on those occasions. Lindy was another  woman who suffered a fair bit of bedroom neglect and whose husband regarded her as just 'arm candy'. There was a lot of pent up sexual frustration with Lindy - her name was Linda. It seemed I had just the right 'tool' and expertise to release the flood gates, literally!















Chicago 2009

There's a small hotel...well actually it was a large Hyatt. Two individual souls passing through, nothing to do. Waiting on the morning for delayed flights. WE did in fact find something to do LL - each other. Two nights and several times. An exchange of details and I next met Shelly in New York. Lovely woman as you can see. As lays go, definitely a nine most of which was down to her body and athleticism in the bedroom...hers in Chicago, my apartment in New York.












Sussex, UK

When I first saw Catherine, she was wrapped up in a winter coat with a scarf wrapped around her neck. She lived in Petersfield and I first met her in January 2005, although the photo above was taken in July of that year. She worked for one of the beauty companies - Clarins, or one of those more upmarket outfits. This particular shot was taken at her home just outside Petersfield.

How I remember those breasts LL, so superior to yours. Then to be fair, most were. Catherine's in particular did it for me. As soon as I saw them I was aroused and that was without her stripping everything off.












Massachusetts 2007

Frankie (Frances) was one of my earliest in the great State of Massachusetts. I should say the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to be correct. It being one of the thirteen original colonies. I had spotted an art lecture open to the public (for a fee) at Harvard. As I had just taken it up again part time I thought I would go along and attend.

During the lecture I found myself seated next to Frankie. This is a good start I thought to myself seated next to an attractive woman in the lecture hall. I have to say that from time to time during the lecture my attention drifted to my left where Frankie was seated.

Any way to cut a long story short at the end of the event which was fine. Frankie turned to me and asked whether I had enjoyed the lecture. I replied that I had...and I had. To which she responded 'Oh my goodness you're English'. To my chagrin she said that I was obviously not a student unless a quite mature one and perhaps I was a teacher somewhere I said that I was neither, then filled her in on my background.

She asked whether I was visiting from England. She was surprised when I told her I was an American citizen living just over an hour away in New Hampshire. We left the hall still chatting. It turned out she taught art. Cheeky of me and I said so but I asked her if she would like dinner that evening. To my surprise she said yes.

I won't detail the logistics LL, but she first went back to her office, then I followed her car to her home where she changed, I freshened up and then we headed off in my car to the restaurant. Like a lot of first meetings where you hit it off, neither of us stopped talking all evening. The restaurant gradually emptied and we decided to leave. 

In the parking lot Frankie thanked me for a lovely evening and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed her back and then we kissed properly. She invited me back to stay the night (a quick worker if ever I met one LL!) and I suggested she leave her car and we drive back to her place in mine.

The rest of the evening, part of the night and the following morning were taken up with making love to each other. Even then after nearly four years I was still surprised how easy it was to get laid LL. Of course I had needs, but it always seemed to me that the woman I came across had a greater ones. Frankie was no exception. I have noted that we had sex four times that night and morning.

The photo was taken several montsh later at my old home here in New Hampshire. I had nothing at all to complain about when it came to this academic's body, or indeed how she made love....and still makes love. She has never married and I am single again so we....













Florida 2016

Need I say any more LL? Taken on Sanibel with a friend from a nearby restaurant. Been friends with Lisa for quite a few years, but not this close until I was on my own again.













Newcastle, UK 2004

Another lady only too ready to lose her panties and open her legs. I'm not sure how I did it. Attract such women - not the doing bit! the latter I am well versed in .... as you know.

No, it was as much a surprise to me as I am sure it has come to be with you. How did that guy who I cheated on attract such lovely women? You'll have to aske the women LL. Kim above loved what I did for her and said she was a little in trepidation when we were first in the bedroom together (hers) as she didn't know what to expect. Later, much later she told me her resect for the older man had changed enormously, especially for thsi older man and the pleasure he could impart to her.











Thessaloniki, Greece 2008

Landed in Athens then a car and ferry to Skyros LL. That was where I bought our place (Ash and I) in 2010. Back then I hadn't met Ash but I did have a companion. After some viewings we had a short vacation in Thessaloniki, and some fun in the hotel bedroom. This photo was just one of several snaps as opposed to proper shots taken there.

Annabel had a very nice ass don't you think. I certainly did!











Maryport, Cumbria 2004

This lady you have certainly seen before in a previous blog. The way we met was interesting. You may recall I applied for a job at the medical center in the town with a view to my moving to your county and our settling down. In the light of your deceit, going behind my back, I went through the motions to see what your reaction was.

The upshot of my contact with the practice was that I met Amy, above. Every time I phoned the place she would answer and despite not being able to view each other we sort of 'clicked'. Back then I thought that she sounded like a nice woman and decided I would like to meet her. I did. First time was just a meet and greet lunch. Then I went again, both times on a Monday after leaving your place LL. The third time we went out to dinner together and I slept over the one night...in her bed. She hadn't had sex in a while and I hadn't had satisfactory sex with you for quite a while.

While I was getting my oats elsewhere, Amy was offering herself freely and she wanted me...in a sexual way. I reckon our first night must have 'woken' her up and she tod me that the way I made love to her was far better than anything she had before.

The photo was a fun shot. I thought she looked really sexy wet like that with her boobs and pussy enticingly behind what I guess was a kind of teddy. All three were great and very enjoyable and she couldn't get enough of my 'log' inside her.









Newcastle 2005

Another rather lovely encounter with a lady called Kim. This came about in a scenario I became accustomed to over the years LL. Flirting with a flirtatious staff meember at hotels had its benefits...for both parties.

Kim was a slender lass on  the staff of this hotel who was generally left in charge of reception in the evenings, until the night staff member a man came on duty. I knew her quite well staying there one or two nights on occasions when I had meetings of a female nature in Hexham, Alnwick, Gateshead, Warkworth, Alnmouth etc. I guess you could say I was a regular.

Kim certainly was. After the first time she crept up to my room and sayed the night she was always very pleased when I booked in the next time. I only have two photos of her. One a head and upper body showing her face and breasts and the one above, post shower. Nice butt and easily an eight out of ten after the first couple of times.







London 2019

Another Charlotte LL with expensive tastes in underwear. Not that she keeps it on for long, but it does look very sexy on her.







Dublin, Ireland 2006

You have definitely seen Bernadette before in a fairly recent blog. We met when I was off on a commission, one of my early ones, for a client in Dublin. Róisín afriend of mine in London asked if I would deliver something to her cousin in Dublin, I agreed.

Róisín dates back a little way LL. WE first met through my old insurance company when I was on trips to the City for meetings. They took place once a month and she was one of the support staff. To cut a long story short, we got on quite well and became occasional lovers, sometimes at her home in Cheshunt, sometimes in Norfolk from 2004 onward.

Off I went to Dublin with camera bags and the package. Bernadette was to meet me at my hotel and I would deliver the package. It was quite innocuous but I am not going to say what it contained. She phoned and we agreed a time. It was the March after we went our separate ways LL and Dublin was pretty chilly that afternoon. I wasn't surprised when Bernadette turned up wrapped from head to toe in coat, scarf hat and thick tights.

We greeted each other I took her coat and we ordered tea for her and coffee for me.  The package was in my room as it was a reasonable size and not suitable for me to bring into the lounge of the hotel. After Bernadette had drunk her tea and warmed up a bit she suggested we go get the package.

We went up to my room. She threw her coat, scarf and hat on the chair in the corner of the room and quite openly said 'shall we go to bed'. After I had absorbed that I did answer by unbuttoning my shirt at which Bernadette said 'you do mine and I'll do yours' and so we did. The same applied to her skirt and my trousers. After that we dispensed with our underwear and her tights ourselves.

Thankfully it was warm in the room and it got a lot warmer after we got into bed. Bernadette moaned a lot....in pleasure and a lot more when she had her orgasms that afternoon. Two in all and both when I though she was going to burst a blood vessel she was so red in the face.

Bernadette was a bigger boned woman who had generous hips and thighs and even more generous boobs LL. A whole lot younger than you made my ride and then hers very pleasurable. Her boobs were a real pleasure to handle and make hard along with her nipples. She was also a bit of a gusher when she came so the bed got pretty wet.

We never discussed the whys and wherefores of why she wanted me, but I have no doubt it was something to do with whatever Róisín had once told her. Either way it was a one off I though and that was that. Very nice, now move on. Except,...

...two years later I was there again and so I gave Bernadette a call just for a dinner date, nothin more. Of course we ended up in bed again and then a day later we ended up at her place where the above shot was taken. Her emerald colored bar and panties very appropriate I thought.












Reepham, Norfolk 2004

April, late April 2004 and something of a late birthday present LL in the shape, the lovely shape, of Lorraine.

She was a first for me. The first younger woman who wanted to go to bed with me. I had chatted to her through one of the websites I used back then and she was eager to meet up. So we did at a pub in Honingham called the Buck. Turned out to be appropriate for Lorraine. It took no more than a pub meal and a couple of drinks and she was all for sleeping with me. In fact, when we climbed into my car she took my hand in the dark of the car park and placed it on her right breast.

Then she placed it between her legs and moved to the apex of her walking gear.  That was when I became acquainted not only with her pubic hair above, but also a rather wet pussy. I was randy, she was very obviously horny LL, so that was one of the quickest drives to my home I had ever done. Thankfully it was late evening on back roads. 

Lorraine actually enjoyed the ride, if you'll excuse the pun. Her ride followed shorty after the drive!

When we arrived she was shedding her clothes before we made it upstairs to the bedroom. She was in such a hurry that when I rose the next morning I found I had left all the downstairs lights on all night.

We made it to my bedroom of course and that is when the fun and some very vigorous athletics started. First 'date' and we both got layed very satisfactorily. It was more than apparent that Lorraine didn't need to be 'warmed up'. She accommodated me easily with lots of her won lubrication right from the get go LL. Then it was a roller coater ride of lovemaking, and for her exhaustion. Then we slept and she started right over again in the morning. That was even better. Leisurely lovemaking in and two more climaxes for her.

I'm not sure if she was a nymphomaniac, but she was almost always up for it and more than a few times bent over for it. I can't give her a ten, but she was certainly a nine plus. The one area that kept her off a perfect score and boy did we score, was her relatively small boobs.

I've made a note in the notes I made about Lorraine over the ensuing months.  That note says that I had two longish mails on MFO that morning. I won't say what they said, but I think you realised what you had let out in Florida and it was bugging you a bit. When I read them I just smiled. I had good reason to smile given Lorraine was still upstairs in bed.... 

She was very near the beginning of what was to become the second best period of my life. The first of course was with my late first wife.










London 2005

Late October, just after we parted. I guess you might say Lorraine above and Julia here bracketed our so called relationship LL. No bra in this shot but she is wearing what could loosely be called her panties. I had only partly furnished my Docklands apartment when this was taken.

In fact although you can't see them this bedroom which is unfurnished was fairly full with boxes of new purchases, china, linen table mates cutlery etc etc. I took Emma's photo her because it offered a plain backdrop. I thought she looked great and obviously her firm perky breasts were a prominent feature. We had just had breakfast.

Emma lived fairly close by in her  own apartment and she was the first of a few ladies I met a nd got layed with in that area. Happy days, LL, very happy days. My plan with you had worked and I was unburdened from your cheating ways. I have to say it was quite a relief at the time. I was free. What came after, you deserved.

You were a very foolish woman. I think momentarily, you realised it when you you said you always make the wrong decisions. Well you certainly did with me, all because you act on impulse and just couldn't commit. I Would never ever have left you high and dry as you once said. You just judged me by all the other men you had in your life and that was a big mistake on your part. Enough said, I think.




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©










No comments:

Post a Comment