Friday, October 30, 2020

Boudoir Paris

LL in the UK

I'm not sure whether Céline knew when we first met what she was opening herself up to. Once she had supped at the fountain she wanted more and more LL. I wasn't complaining at all given that she was so attractive and so well endowed. She thought I was too!!

We met at a pre exhibition soiree at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, September 2018. The exhibition was of Picasso's blue and rose paintings. I get invitations to many such events LL, as I now support quite a few around Europe and here in the US.  Céline was there for an entirely different reason. She is an artist of some repute and a conservator for museum.

For various reasons, we ended up talking together quite a bit while still managing to circulate and view the paintings...wine in hand. I guess Céline is about 5' 7" so with her heels she was looking me in the eye most of the time. For various other reasons we seemed to hit it off that evening, so much so that I saw her home. In appreciation, she allowed me to see her all the way into her home. Then she asked me to open a bottle of wine, kicked her heels off and curled up on her couch, legs tucked under her.

Céline and I talked of art and ourselves. My knowledge of art was no match for hers of course, but she knew that and I had readily admitted it. As to ourselves she told me how busy she had been and how little time she had for a social life, let alone any relationships. For my part I told her that I had spent a varied life and been married twice and widowed from both. Since finishing with employment and employers nearly twenty years ago I was self sufficient  and free to follow my interests.

Céline asked what my interests were. I didn't impart my obvious interest LL, but said that I dabbled in property and was a self taught photographer. She asked if she might see some of my work. I told her I would bring my laptop on which I could and can access most of my work. Céline suggested the next day. We said goodbye and I was expecting the usual cheek kiss, but she gave me a kiss on the lips and put her arms around me. The French ladies don't hold back LL.

Then just as suddenly we parted and agreed a time to meet the following day.

I returned to her apartment the following day as arranged and with my camera bag as requested by  Céline. I had only been in her lounge on that visit but that was set to change and I got a hint as soon as I arrived. She served me coffee as a matter of course. Black one sugar.

It was when she served the coffee in her gown and just a necklace that detected the hint. It was difficult not to when she put my cup down the gown billowed and I had a superb view of her breasts and nipples. That wasn't a mistake - I knew she had intended it. Apart from the fact we had gotten on well the day before, I once again asked myself why would a woman like Céline seek out someone like me for what inevitably was going to end in our having sex. She positively oozed it LL and it didn't take long to manifest itself in the flesh.

I was to take photographs of her, for herself and nobody else apart from me. they were her 'instructions'. Once we had finished our coffee Céline wanted to get started and start we did. With a no nonsense approach she led me to her bedroom camera in my hand. Then she discarded the gown and climbed onto her rather nice bed. She was completely naked as you can see in the photos I took and which appear below.




This was the first of quite a few shots. I have kept the best, but I kept shooting while she took up various poses. It won't have escaped your attention, I'm sure that she is well endowed in the breast department.




Turning onto her side as she did in the photo above was almost more than I could take and still concentrate on taking photos. That was mainly because as she did turn she allowed a full glimpse of her pussy. 




I moved in quite close for this shot. Incidentally, I have made this photo a little larger and of course it is cropped so some of the focus has been lost when I posted it.



From side to laying on her tummy gave me the opportunity to get some great shots of her rear and a longer glimpse of her pussy. She certainly knew how to arouse me and neither of us had touched apart from a welcoming kiss at the outset.

Up until now things had been less than full on sexual, but held the promise of something to come.

  


It didn't take long nor did her request for me to make love to her. I had no doubt LL that she could detect my arousal even thought I was still in my chinos. I stripped off and it became very clear to her that I was fully aroused.

That was when she turned over and provocatively opened her legs, rolled on her back and allowed me to see her pussy from behind. That long slit waiting to be licked into shape or rather receptiveness.










She rolled back over. At the time I wished I had brought my videocam with me, but these shots are almost a movie of the build up.







Legs apart as I slowly moved around her bed to reach the required position.






At this point she was really ready for me and ….







...I got closer and closer.

Right after this shot the camera was put aside for a while LL. As my head went right down between her warm legs and it was gently held there by her hand. I started, she started. I licked, Céline moaned and uttered a long stream of 'mmm's' along with voicing her pleasure...'C'est si gentil'.

With my arms curled around her legs and the latter held high, my hands were able to reach her lovely breasts. Céline's breathing was getting faster, her juices were lathering my face. Her clit was erect. I sucked on it gently, squeezed her breasts again and again. She came. 'Ohhhhhhh!' No series of oh's LL. Just one very long one when she climaxed. Then she lay there as I looked down, having risen up from where I was. One hand on her tummy the other on her left breast. 'Ohhhh.  C'était très bien et maintenant je te veux en moi'.

I knew what she was saying LL, you will have to translate it.

I leaned over her and we kissed. Softly, tenderly and slowly. I felt her hand around my erection, squeezing gently, pumping gently, guiding me me down until I felt her wetness. Sticky warm and oh so smooth as I slowly slipped into her. A small gasp as the last of me was accommodated LL. Nothing like you LL with your short legs and early withdrawal requirement. No stretch marks either...as you can see.

It was really very very good making love to Céline. She smiled up at me as I entered her, in and out, slowly. She loved that slow movement pleasuring her, until....she felt the need for me to go faster and faster. In fact she asked me to. I did. Her face flushed, her mouth formed the 'O' that I have seen so many times as women come beneath me and indeed Céline came. I not only saw, heard and felt it happening to her but I was also awash with her juices. All around my groin and my balls.

I was nearly there myself and so I continued thrusting hard, now laying on her and thrusting upward hard against her. I looked at her and she looked like a wild woman. Each time I thrust her eyes closed, rolled opened until I came...spurting into her with some force.




We had been laying on the bed side by side caressing a good part of the rest of the morning. I did take the shot above just after Céline had recovered. She certainly had that dreamy eyed look on her face, one that told me that we were probably not finished.







And....LL, we weren't. We had got up from the bed and dressed, she in a robe me in my boxers. After eating a snack lunch and enjoying some wine, she took me back to the bedroom and more photos and indeed more sex.













The three shots above are almost a movie in a way as they are in sequence and show Céline's desire to be fucked from behind and she was. I really enjoyed that and after she had recovered it seemed she did too. It wasn't like the morning it was faster, harder and there was a lot more noise from Céline as I slammed into her each time.

I'm not sure what it does for a woman but Céline like many others had me grab her hair and pull her head right back as I thrust continuously. I was hard on her and to be honest she kept me hard for quite a while. Her moans and shouts were a spur to me and to see her face as she turned slightly to watch me, it was one that looked as though they were receiving a good beating. Screams and screwed up face eues tight shut from time to time. Wanting it to stop, but not wanting it to stop.

Then she came and so did I. Her first and me just as she was cramping her pussy against my cock. I thought at the time that it was as though she was squeezing everything out of me. That and the sensation of her warm fluids flowing were a climax neither of us will forget.

After it was all over and the time came for me to leave Céline told me that she had had no idea how much better sex was with an older man. The experience the technique and the ability to make her come. Not once, but three times.

I have seen her again twice more in 2018 and twice more in 2019. 2020 has been a pain as far as travel is concerned LL but Céline and I and many others I know have kept in touch.


Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment