Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Through a Lens Darkly




LL in the UK

This blog is lacking in color, but not in ladies. To be fair some are studio shots, but by no means all. 

As you said to me just after we parted, there are lots of women out there that want to get laid. There were LL and far more than you imagined. I never ceased to be surprised by how readily they were to go to bed with me....all of them.

It seems appropriate to start with a lady close to home - your home, not mine - and during your time.






The lady above striking the welcoming pose is Becky I took this photo of her in 2004 in Brampton. Lovely body compared with yours and a hunger she liked satiated as often as opportunity permitted. Great breasst too with lovely erect nipples. In fact her nipples seemed to be erect more often than not....rather like me when she lay back and opened her legs. I slept at her home in Brampton a fair few times right from late April 2004 all the way through to June 2005.










This shot was also 2004 but a bit farther east than where you are at Haydon Bridge. The lady here is Kate or Katie as she liked to be known. She told me it sounded softer. Getting laid as you told me over a year later would be easy as there were lots of women out there that wanted it. For once you were right...just once.

Katie was a lovely lay and she enjoyed the fact that I always made her come three times each time we had sex. I left her breathless she always told me and she didn't mean just breathing. She meant the sensations she experienced under me or on top. I loved sex with her because apart from being a good lay she had a generous pussy easy to access right from the get go. I am sure you can see that in the photo.

Makes me think of happy and quite pleasurable times. The photo is dated Monday, May 31 2004.












A studio shot of Helena and for Helena. Taken in London 2006. Yes, her breasts were very nice and she invited me to sample them although not on the day this was taken LL. Later at her home four days after the shoot. I had to call with the photos didn't I...…










I took a bit of a chance with my visits to Chris, but every moment, every day and every night was worth it. Why do I say I took a chance LL? Because she lived at Aglionby, which as you know is near the golf club. The chances of my being seen by someone you knew and who knew me were reasonably high. Chris didn't mind the subterfuge I had to undertake. Like using her car around the area. We did use mine, but then we nearly always headed to Newcastle and maybe had a night over in an hotel there.

I really like this shot of her taken in June 2004. Her face is in the original of course. Apart from the fact she was very pretty she had a great body and lovely boobs which she was more than happy to share with me. How, when? We chatted on the internet from March 2004 onward, met up the first time in late April and then our occasional relationship escalated from there....in a very satisfying way.











This shot was taken in 2005 late September at my apartment in Docklands. I had just acquired it and to have my bed christened by such a beauty as Ellie was truly amazing. Having bedded women who I had contacted on the internet and who had contacted me LL and their being willing participants, I was more than surprised when Ellie asked me to take her to bed the day, or rather night, before this shot was taken.

She was just over thirty, had landed a job with a bank and was lonely. She also lived quite close by. When we both bumped into each other in our building then again later at a coffee place it seemed natural  when she asked if she could join me. We spent the rest of that day together walking in a park, lunching and enjoying each other's company. I guess folk thought she was my daughter!

I asked her during our walks and lunch what she was doing that evening and she told me she had nothing planned. I invited her to dinner and she accepted...the rest followed quite naturally and I for one was very pleased it did.

This was before I hooked up with Lucy, while you were still hanging on just and naughtily on my part between a lady in Suffolk on Thursday and another on the Monday in Norfolk. Busy boy!!

Ellie had a lovely body, as you can see in part above, and lovely long legs. The front view easily matched the rear.












Very appropriately, I think, that this lady was one I stayed with in Appleby. They are quite a pair...of 'apples' aren't they.

They belong to Gail and this shot was taken at breakfast in May 2004. I'll leave the rest to your imagination LL. But....I left you on the Monday and arrived there just under an hour after leaving you and your still warm bed. When I arrived I was required to warm another bed and Gail. Not a problem...after all I can easily manage five times in twenty four hors and I did on that occasion. An insatiable lady, was Gail. 















This shot was taken in a bedroom, in a place near Leeds, one Wednesday in October 2004 LL. I had been in Penrith until Wednesday morning and before that in Carlisle...with you.

Louisa owned this lovely old place with stone wall features in several rooms, including her bedroom. I had visited before, slept with her before and wined and dined her before. She always liked to give me a sexy greeting and when I arrived and entered her home (I still have a key) she wasn't around but then when she heard me she called out from upstairs.

I duly went up. I sort of knew the scenario and I had texted her from Thirsk Services so she knew it must be me. As I expected, she was indeed dressed sexily (you could have taken lessons from Louisa!) I went up entered 'our' bedroom and what I saw is what you see above, in part at least. I had my camera, as always and before going any further she let me take a number of shots. This was the last as she walked up to me.

As you can see it was a black diaphanous affair that left little, if anything, to the imagination. I stood. I stripped down to my boxers, we embraced, we kissed and then off came my boxers and Louisa divested herself of what little she was wearing. An afternoon of lovemaking followed. A shower together rounded off my 'welcome'. I was starving!

A very late lunch followed - not much as we were out that evening. Louisa loved dressing up for me, or was that dressing down, in her sexy lingerie of which she had  more than enough to arouse my 'interest'. No wonder you faded in my estimation LL, especially when combined with your lies.



















This is Sarah in 2004...dressed then undressed. I thought I would do a side by side for a change. Perky nipples, I recall and a nice accommodating pussy. Very accommodating and frequently accommodated me, for our mutual pleasure. Where? King's Lynn, Norfolk.













Studio shot London 2005 of Lucy. I had just acquired the studio that November and Lucy was the first to pose for me there. She is the lady who hatched the hospital plan to wind you up. I don't think I have to mention how gorgeous her breasts were. You can almost see for yourself.











A selfie from her work at Queen Elizabeth' Hospital King's Lynn, LL. March 2005 and her name is Caroline, a nurse and you know what they say about nurses...it's all true. I can vouch for that!











One way to see what the weather looks like from the bedroom window LL. About five thousand miles from your front door in 2005, just after I bought my place in Oregon (it's OK by the way - no fires nearby).

Had to christen the new bed and I was helped there by Rachel. Very nice butt don't you think. You had no idea what I was doing on that trip of mine in March 2005 did you. I had more or less decided to engineer you leaving eight months before you actually thought you had done it. You were so easily fooled and given your deceit, you deserved it.

I still see Rachel and not only from that angle!















Southern France in 2016 - ten years plus since I was rid of you LL and they seemed to get younger. I guess you could call Annette a 'playmate'. She liked to play and she definitely liked to mate.

This is near St Tropez. I suppose you could say I ended up with her (her end was up several times as well) after a morning spent on a friend's yacht. then she was wearing a top and shorts. We all broke up before lunch and I decided to head back to my villa in Cannes. Everyone else was a couple or group apart from Annette and I.

I heard her or rather someone's sandals clip clopping behind me and I half turned to see who was following along the quay. It was Annette LL and her large boobs hadn't gone unnoticed by me. When I turned round fully, they were bouncing gently as she neared me. Annette slipped her arm in mine and said that everyone seemed to be going their various ways, what was I going to do? I hadn't thought right then about how I would fill the rest of the day, but I knew a few ladies I could call on to have dinner with me.

I said I was going back to my villa to relax by the pool, maybe read, maybe write. Annette said she had nothing planned very much, either. When I reached my car (it's a Bentley LL) I opened my door and made to get in. Annette asked if she could join me. I didn't know her well at all. She was at that point just one of the 'crowd' I meet up with over there. I told her to jump in. My thinking was given a choice between an afternoon on my own and a comely young woman's company. The second would win every time. It did on this occasion LL.

We drove back to Cannes. I glanced to my right every now and again and I'm sure Annette was aware. She had bare legs and the profile of her breasts looked superb. There was no bra in evidence. I fixed a light lunch and two long drinks with plenty of ice and we sat by the pool out back and ate, chatted a drank.

It started to get too hot LL so we went inside where it was destined to get hot in a wholly different way. Annette asked to have a look around so I let her do so. After we had toured the ground floor, I followed her butt upstairs. To say her cheeks were showing would be an understatement. At one point as we climbed I thought she would start twerking such was the sway of her hips and ass!

We toured upstairs, secondary bedrooms, en suites and finally my bedroom. Annette just walked up to me tilted her head up toward mine and we kissed. I put my arms around her. Her top was loose, not tucked in and my hands felt her skin almost immediately. The other thing I felt pressed against my chest was hers....her chest. To be honest LL I was aroused almost immediately and as we eased apart a little I could feel her hardened nipples through my shirt. This lady knew what she was doing LL.

She stepped back slipped her sandals off and her shorts while lost my shorts and top leaving us in underwear and in Annette's case her top. She threw back the bedding and lay on the bed as you see her pulling her panties down. I always have a camera handy, as you have probably guessed LL and she allowed me to take a number of shots....quickly.

I removed my boxers and she stared at my erection as I took her panties on the final part of their journey downward. She slipped her top off over her head until all we both wore were...watches. She opened her legs and I climbed between them. While she played with me I played with her boobs. That old saying that anything bigger than your hands is a waste was not true with Annette. It was a real pleasure to fondle her boobs LL. She had me in hand of course and I was slowly guided to her entrance and then in, then fully in. I expanded even more to fill the void, if you follow my drift...  

The rest I will leave for you to imagine, but we managed three times in three different position. She came all three times, me...twice. Pretty good considering, I thought at the time.

















I met Ava on my second visit to Israel in 2008, or rather she met me. She was looking for me in the arrivals hall at Tel Aviv airport. She found me rather than me, her. She knew who she was looking for. I didn't. Simple as that LL.

Except it was far from simple two days after that first meeting. Ava was my driver and an employee of a photo agency, I hoped to use. I do still use them. Ava was young, around thirty, enthusiastic and to be frank quite sexy. I made no play for her at all, but after my initial discussions with the agency and in particular with Melech she offered to drive me around wherever I might like to go.

I took her up on the offer and visited Jerusalem and then a few other places and part of the desert toward Jordan. Even with AC the days were hot and out of town, dusty. At the end of the second day she drove to a neighborhood we hadn't previously visited. Ava explained her rented apartment was here and thought we might have a drink and watch the sun go down before returning me to my hotel. We had gotten along fine over these few days LL, despite the age difference, or maybe because of it. 

I offered to fix the drinks but Ava was having none of it and told me to go sit out on the generous balcony. I did. Out of the corner of my left eye I saw the tray appear with the drinks. I was parched. The tray was followed by Ava who was now wearing a robe. As she turned toward the small table in front of us to set down the tray. The setting sun highlighted almost every detail of her figure as the light shone through the thin cotton.

I'm wasn't sure whether that was intended or not, but it certainly worked for me.

Ava put her long slim legs up on the low table and we sat and chatted until the sun disappeared from view. She went inside to fix two more drinks. It suddenly became dark although there was low level lighting on the balcony set into the wall. I got up LL, stepped inside thinking, time to head back to my hotel.

All through the day I had been busy with my camera and it was sitting there on Ava's counter when I went inside. When I went inside there were two drinks on the counter near my camera. Ava suggested I stay. I said something like it wouldn't be right and after the drinks I would get a cab. Things happened pretty fast then LL. Ava undid her robe and let it drop to the floor. What I say is what you see in the photo above.

I stayed. We slept together. We made love.













This selfie was sent to me in 2006 LL within months of us parting. The lady in the photo is Amelia. Amelia lived near Bury St Edmunds. We met via the internet. Another woman who preferred older men.

Compared with Annette's large boobs in the photo above, Amy's were just right and if anything slightly on the smaller side. Anyway, they fitted my hands perfectly and  she had nipples that always seemed to be erect. Very sexy to me. When she sent me this photo we hadn't seen each other for a short time and she was tempting me. It worked. I made sure I went over to Bury St Ed's and made up for the fact that I had been in Europe for a couple of weeks. It was never more than us just being fuck buddies, but we gave each other a lot of pleasure. I wined and dined her of course and we went to the theatre etc etc.

As you said LL it wasn't difficult to get laid. By now I think I had enjoyed upward of fifty or sixty women. Quite a few during your time. Maybe I will let you know how many one day.













This lady is Danish and she certainly liked her 'bacon' ....generally as often as possible. Those breasts of hers above are not enhanced, they are 100% natural. We met in Denmark of course when I was there on business involving the pharma company. Unlike some other Danish ladies I had laid, she didn't work for the business.

She was on the staff of my regular hotel in Copenhagen as a receptionist. Because of my frequent trips and stays back in 2007 and 2008 mainly, Karli and I knew each other quite well. Understatement LL. We knew each other very well.

After about my third visit and one evening while relaxing in my room I heard a knock at the door. It was Karli dressed in her business skirt and jacket. Her hair was down, not as it is in the photo above. Her hair is gorgeous by the way and all natural color. I know it is, if you follow.

She asked to come in, so I let her. Her English was perfect and she wondered if I would like her to show me a few restaurants and eat together. I was relatively new to Copenhagen back then LL, so I agreed. Karli of course had finished work for the day. So off we went. Karli in her business suit less her name badge and me casually dressed. I remember well where we went - a place on Wildersgade. It was excellent.

Afterward we walked back to the hotel. Having consumed a bottle of wine, an aperitif and a final drink it was more of a weave back for Karli than a walk. She clung to my arm all the way. By the time we entered the hotel, by a back door, Karli was  more steady on her feet. The evening air I thought at the time. WE went up to my room via a utility elevator and I had more or less figured out why when we reached the door to my room.

I opened it, stepped in to hold it for Karli who walked right into the room and started taking her jacket off, then her skirt and panty hose, or tights, to you LL.  It didn't need an expert to figure out what was going to happen!

She stood there in her panties and blouse then slowly undid the blouse as I shed everything but my boxers. We kissed like butterflies at first and then full on. When we brake away she asked me to unfasten her bra and remove her panties. Can you believe that LL. I couldn't at the time. 

When I had undone her bra she shrugged it off. I put my thumbs either side of her hips inside the side of her panties and eased them down over her hips and as far as her knees. She did the rest as I removed my boxers. I placed my hands on her hips and she moved them immediately upward and onto her breasts. They were superb as you can see LL. Everything yours weren't. Firm, young, perky and very reactive. MY erection went between her legs and located a very wet and open pussy. After having sex with her from behind we went to bed and adopted a more traditional position with her under me. I made her come twice that first night and three times the second time

The shot above was one of several taken quite quickly in color and black and white. Because of that, I have used Photoshop to improve it, but not the subject...she was perfect! The way her hair is tied had a purpose. She loved and still loves sex from behind. Just before she gets to her climax she likes me to grab her hair and pull her head back. What else she likes me to do is maybe for another blog. Karli has never married but she was in a relationship for about eight years. We hooked up again in 2007 and from time to time since then...as I do with almost all my ladies.












Wigton 2004, I expect you know it LL, but I know you don't know this lovely lass. You will never guess how I met her either. It was as a result of my knowing someone...knowing them intimately that is...in Carlisle. Somehow my details on a certain website were copied over to Kate, the lady above. Next thing I know and this was in July 2004, Kate has contacted me.

Whether that was Jackie's (the lady in Carlisle that I used to sleep with regularly from April of that year) just to let Kate know who she had great sex with or not, I don't know. The probable unintended consequence of Jackie's action was that Kate and I started sleeping together. Life got pretty busy around that time, both before and certainly after July 2004.

There was Jackie in Carlisle, two/three ladies in and around Penrith, one in Appleby, Harrogate, York, Leeds etc...to say nothing of the bevy of beauties I entertained in East Anglia and ensure were duly pleasured.

Kate was up front about right from the first time I drove from your place directly to hers. That first time, a Monday morning, I arrived, we had spoken on the phone and via email, and Kate just walked up to me said hello in her kitchen and then kissed me and hugged time tight to her. I remember it well LL. She wasn't wearing much, a gown and her undies and I could feel her whole body moulded against mine from her legs, her groin right through to her chest. 

Her groin in particular was pressed hard against me and while she kissed me, she moved that part of her quite sexily, rubbing hard against me. You can imagine the result as far as I was concerned. We didn't say much vocally, but Kate's eyes told me all I needed to know. We went straight to her bedroom.

She disrobed removed her bar and panties and climbed into bed. I followed straight after. My interest in her body was more than apparent to her and she looked at it a lot as I walked to the bed and climbed in. Then the fun started as I knelt between her wide open and welcoming legs. I licked her. She came. I fucked her, she came. She mounted me, she came and then so did I. She had a lovely body, great boobs and lovely legs. Not that long as she is only about 5' 5", but more than adequate. I remember laying beside her afterward and thinking...just about an half hour from you and one night removed from making love to you and here I was in yet another woman's bed.

Funny really, not in the hilarious sense, but Kate and one other were the one's who unconsciously sowed the seed to my thoughts that perhaps you were not 'the one'. I was right - you weren't. A close shave for me and a big mistake on your part, perhaps your biggest mistake in your chequered life.

As we lay in bed, I asked Kate why she just took me to bed, almost within the first hour of our meeting. She told me she liked the fact I was educated, had lots of charisma, a nice smile and lovely green eyes. I remember replying...'Really?'

Then she told me that she had listened to Jackie. How the latter had described meeting several weeks before and how fantastic our sex had been Kate decided, she told me that to use her exact words 'to suck it and see'. She did that too LL and then let me spurt all over her boobs.

I carried on, now there's a phrase, with Kate for about six months or more. Sometimes coming from you to her and then onto another in the afternoon or evening, often in Yorkshire but sometimes in or near Newcastle. Then home to the southern ladies.

You had no idea. You were as naïve as they come...and they all came, those other women...always.



 








Threlkeld is where this lady lived, back in 2005 LL. She's no longer there. Five years after this photo, she married and moved. Not the older man or men she told me she enjoyed being with when I knew her but a man a couple of years older than her.

However, I am not relating what became of  Emma, but how we met and briefly, what happened between us while I was still, just about, seeing you. Emma was a waitress at a restaurant in Keswick back then and not quite thirty - she told me she was twenty nine and ten months - my notes tell me. 

I'll cut a long story short here. I had it in mind at that time to look at buying a place in Keswick and so had stayed over there for a few days unbeknown to you. I had driven up from Norfolk on this trip just to Keswick, no visit to you on this occasion. I knew what you were up to and through my planned absence I wanted you gone. It took until October to achieve it, but it worked.

I started using the same place where Emma worked maybe twice a day while I explored the area, prices and locations. I never did buy then, but Ash and I did a few years later. She had never been to the Lake District, but loved it when I took her there.

Through my very regular visits to Emma's place of work and two trips we became quite friendly.. Then I met her outside work one day ad we talked at length. The upshot was we went out for dinner. The result of that dinner was that she wanted to sleep with me. The result of that was two very satisfied people.

The shot above is not a selfie but me taking a photo of her head and boobs crammed into small bathroom while she was in the shower which was over a bath. She was so lovely on that first trip that she was the reason I made the second trip in part. Then again after I left you that week we sorted your larder.  After that LL she wanted to see me again so we met and stayed in London. The whole trip on me. She had never been there and she told me she had the most fantastic time. Lovers and friends, still...but nothing more.














 

A selfie and a rather nice one from Jo taken in early 2006. I had known Jo since late 2004. I remember it very well and after our first time making love she came out with that classic phrase that I have know for some time. There may be snow on the roof but there's a hell of a fire in the grate.

That could easily be my motto over the last seventeen years LL.










I had to travel a bit to meet Kay. All the way up to Alnwick, but it was worth as you can see LL from this photo taken in my hotel. No I wasn't drunk at the time - I like taking photos from various 'angles'.

I first started talking with Kay in May 2004. I was so furious at what you had let slip in Florida that I decided to explore other 'possibilities'. By June we had met, but not before talking on the phone and exchanging some pretty risque emails. Kay was a lady who liked her sex, lots of it.

Two hours drive from your place and I was there. I remember I booked into the hotel, but my room wasn't ready. I took myself off for a couple of hours or more to explore. I'd never been there before at that time. I did afterward and indeed since. In fact just last year.

Kay didn't mess around and I liked that. We had dinner in the next town - Warkworth - where there are still a number of nice places to eat. After that it was back to Alnwick and my room at the hotel. Kay couldn't wait. She was shedding her clothes and underwear as fast as she could. So fast it made me laugh. She laughed too and then we were on the bed. Kay on her back and me on top. Kay has great breasts as you can see and nice long legs - still.

They were even better back then. The moans and shouts that came from kay that night probably kept some of the other guests awake. That amused her too once she had recovered from the two climaxes I gave her that first night. The photo - that was taken the next morning and was just before I mounted her again and we both fucked each other silly. Then if that was n't enough she climbed on top of me sliding down onto me with no difficulty at all. then riding her way all the way to her fourth orgasm in twelve hours.

When finally she rolled off panting, she couldn't help but notice that I was erect and hadn't come. I gave her the choice of her sucking to the point I came over her boobs face whatever or taking her from behind. She opted for the second choice. Five times she came that first time in that hotel LL. All of that after spending a weekend with you.

Yes, I did come all over her boobs on other occasions and in her mouth and onto it. We couldn't get enough of each other whenever we met, despite my appetite being sated by lots of women elsewhere. Each lady I have had has been different and so has the experience. All good. They all allowed me to come inside them, bar one...you. Another reason to move on but far from the main one.













I'm sure you recognise Rachel, my New York, muse, lover, bundle of dynamite and one of my favorite lovers. I've spoken of her at length in the past so won't linger here with more tales.

Suffice to say she is always welcoming and frequently in the way shown in the shot above. When I think of how you are now, I wonder why I ever bothered....










The shot above is one of a series taken in my Boston, Mass studio for Fran the lady featured. Nude shots weren't on the agenda that day even though I had been recommended to her.

Nevertheless here we were that afternoon in 2017 taking shots of a slowly undressed Fran. It was her idea to have a series of shots of her slowly losing an item of clothes in each shot. I wasn't aware until those pants came down that she had no panties on. There are subsequent shots that I took of her totally nude posing for the camera under my direction. I took some great head shots as, apart from being very attractive, she has gorgeous hair. I have color shots of all these women but for this blog they are all black and white which I prefer.

The afternoon progressed and when I had finished shooting and finished watching her boobs bounce as she walked and posed, I expected her to get dressed. We are, certainly now, and were at that time on quite friendly terms, chatting and talking freely about life and loves (mine were filtered enormously!). I wasn't overly surprised when she didn't get dressed but just walked up to me kissed me lightly on the lips while she unbuttoned my shirt and slipped her hands beneath it travelling downward to my belt and fastener on my pants.

Fran was naked of course and I was holding her waist and hips all this time. Soft silky skin under my hands and soft silky hands creeping down inside my underwear and finding what they wanted. MY pants and boxers were hanging around my knees by the time Fran had finished with my clothes, so I kicked them off and shrugged my shirt off.

Fran pressed her naked body against mine, easing my erection between her legs LL, then with her hands behind my neck she spread her legs apart a little and started sliding to and fro on my cock. That made me rigid. She wanted me...inside her. I wanted her.

There's no bed in my studio LL but there is a covered mattress set upon a bench that I use for nude shots where laying down is part of the shoot. Only used infrequently believe it or not. Often folk just sit on it. Little do they know..

Fran led me gently over to it. Turned slightly to test its give then sat on the end, lay back and opened her legs. I think she expected me to go straight 'in'. I didn't. Instead I knelt down buried my head in the apex of her thighs and started licking, and licking and licking. 'Oh my, oh yes, yes right there' were some of her utterances. Then moans and then cramping then a full blown orgasm. Fran isn't a shouter but she can moan like the best.

She lowered her legs which dangled over the edge. Her pussy pink, wet and oozing her juices stared up at me as I then stood between her legs. having sex with the man standing is very satisfying for both LL. better thrust control, hands free to fondle boobs and tweak nipples. That is how Fran and I had sex first of all. Very satisfying for her - she came a second time and then when she realised I hadn't come she turned over and knelt without any words from me, so I could take her from behind. I did and it was lovely....for me and I know for her. She wanted me to stop then she didn't then she did and then she just came and gushed. Juices flowing every where from her pussy, down onto the mattress cover all over me and down the inside of her thighs. I came right then.

I knew I had been recommended for my photography, but I had more than a sneaking feeling that I had been mentioned for more than mere images. I spoke to Rebecca about it a few weeks later, the lady who had referred Fran to me, and indirectly I got the confirmation that more than photography was mentioned.

I'm not sure whether these ladies who I have laid, who then go on to recommend my 'services' speak to each the about how I fucked them...and I don't really care if they do. They are all friends, close and intimate...or otherwise. 










This was one of my first photographs using a backdrop that was plain and simple. I actually took it in a house I owned near the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Norwich in early 2005. The place had been renovated and painted throughout LL - hence the plain backdrop. 

Julie the subject of the shot above is/was someone I have/had known since 1994. She worked for the bank I was employed by at the that time, but at a previous office not more than thirty miles from Norwich. She was shopping in Norwich when I bumped into her. I used to be her boss. I hadn't seen her for five years or more. WE started chatting in the street. 

The usual stuff about how are you, what are you doing now etc etc. Julie asked me if I had time for a coffee and so we headed for somewhere she liked and sat opposite each other having ordered our drinks. I was still in lighthearted chatting mode, but I sensed Julie wanted to talk. We waited until the coffees came. It turned out she had married but was now separated. Sitting opposite her I was familiar with the fact she had pretty big breasts LL. Not just from that day when she wore a figure hugging white top, but also from when we worked together. She was one of sixty five I was responsible for, but certainly one of the most attractive thirty plus women in that sixty five staff.

Julie finished telling me her tale of marital woe and said that she hoped I didn't mind her unloading on me. I said that I knew she wanted to talk and I was happy to listen. Julie was saddened to hear I had lost my wife as well. To her we were two souls without a partner in life. I had more or less written you off as a bad job LL.

Julie told me the worst thing about being separated and heading for a divorce was not going out with a man. I told her she should have little trouble getting a date and suggested the internet. However, she said her trust in men had been shattered. I remember thinking just like mine had been shattered in women...LL. Then I said so would you go to dinner or the cinema with me.

Somehow, it seemed she was relieved I asked. We settled on a movie followed by dinner, the next day a Friday. We went to the Odeon at the Riverside in Norwich then after dinner. Over dinner we talked about each other, my travels and what I was up to. I told her I had a couple of houses...I had more. That there was no one of consequence in my life and that I liked photography.

Julie indicated that she would like to see my photos. I didn't tell her about all the many women I had photographed, but I did tell her I had done the odd nude ('done' being the operative word!)  We sat in the restaurant still talking over coffee until just about 10.00 pm when I said I should get her back home. I paid the check and we walked down Prince of Wales Road to where I had left my car at the Riverside. As we walked Julie put her arm in mine and told me what a lovely day she had had.

By the time we reached my car she was holding my arm with both hands LL and half turned toward me. It was as though she didn't want to let me go physically or emotionally. As you are aware I had been with a lot of women even then but Julie was a different and I wasn't going to make any moves. As it turned out I didn't need to.

Julie said after such a nice day that she didn't relish going home to an empty house and could she come home with me. I was a little doubtful as I didn't want her feeling awkward if I said yes. I asked her if she was sure that is what she wanted to do and she said yes.  We set off for my place.

I had discovered that Julie had moved out of their rented home. I didn't enquire then what the separation was all about. I was going to wait until she wanted to tell me. It was cold. It was February. When we arrived at my place Julie had wandered where we were going in the dark, but once we entered into my warm house and she spotted the Aga she immediately parked herself on it bottom against the towel bar.

I poured two gales of  wine, put some music on and we sat in the day room. Julie on the smaller couch and  me on the larger. You may remember them LL. The larger couch, by the way, had seen some action LL, obviously completely unknown to you or Julie. We talked for a bit and then I showed Julie my son's old room where she could sleep. I went to my room which as you will recall is the next room to the right.

I heard Julie in her room and then, having washed and undressed LL, I slipped into my bed and put the light out. I had left a night light plugged in on the landing for Julie in case she got up during the night.

I lay there LL drifting off to sleep when my door opened. I could see Julie as a silhouette outlined in the doorway by the night light. She left the door ajar walked carefully around the bed to the window side and slipped under the duvet. I believe at that point she thought I was asleep. I wasn't. When I put my arm above her head she snuggled up to me, molding her body against mine. Julie fell asleep in that position.

It may surprise you LL, but we didn't have sex, despite both of us being quite naked and sleeping in each other's arms. However, the morning was a different matter. Julie wanted me and for my part I wanted her. I hadn't realised how big her breasts were the night before, but I sure found out that morning to both Julie's and my delight.

Our relationship, born out of mutual need lasted from early 2005 right through until Spring 2009. We were the best of friends despite the age difference and still are, even though I'm over here and she is over there. Despite also that a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since those days. I am sure she knew I had other women in my life and her probably men, but neither of us ever mentioned it.

Back to the photo in that house. I took it about a month or two after that first night at my place in the rental that had just been renovated. It is poignant for various reasons. Our relationship blossomed and was based on mutual trust (something sadly lacking with you!) and the fact that I let Julie have the house rent and property tax free until she was divorced and back on her feet.

I haven't seen her since last year due to Covid and your quarantine restrictions, but I may just come over for 6- 8 weeks sometime. Two weeks I think will be in quarantine, so I am monitoring things from over here. There are a few ladies...more than a few... I need to catch up with!  


~~~~~~~~~




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 

No comments:

Post a Comment