Friday, October 30, 2020

Informal and Casual


For LL in the UK


To a large extent, I think I have made my point about how different my life is to yours LL. How different my activities and travels have been and how I unlocked a life I never thought might have existed or possible.

That has come about in no small part due to my own drive and motivation and also the women in my life …  and in front of my camera. In among all the other shots I have posted over the last few years are a number that I would call casual or informal. Often taken without any posing or even awareness they were being taken.

Below, are a selection of such photos, not all but most fall into the casual category. I won't write much. Apart from anything else I have other things to do. However, I like to be your constant reminder of how and where I ended up as opposed to where you ended up.





Sarah - London 2005





Marcie - Chicago 2007



Laura - Oregon 2008

Sporting a California tan and making an offering in that position!




Ellie - Norwich 2004




Studio Shot Paris 2009






Catherine - London 2005






Tonje - Denmark 2007







Sue - Gibraltar 1969

I'm sure you will be able to figure out why I was there at that time L.






Kate - London 2009








Jackie - Penrith 2004

Just a relatively short distance from your front door and you didn't have a clue!





Dawn - Essex 2004

Essex girls are everything they say they are and a bit more! Dawn certainly was








Chrissy - Norwich 2005








Studio Shot - London 2005 - Esther









Studio Shot Paris - 2007 - Agathe







Amanda -Fakenham 2004 

I absolutely adored those breasts of Mandy's.








Chrissy - Norwich 2007







Deanne - California 2009







Annabel - Cannes 2016








Jodie - Florida 2006

Another white shirt bites the dust!








Sara - Berkshire 2004

As some might say....posh totty.





Giselle - Rheims France 2006

Very, very sexy!




Alex - Denia 2006

Young gifted and very 'hungry'.






Chelsea - New York 2008 - Shoot

The dress wasn't supposed to come off according to the script, but it did.



Ruth - North London 2007




Francie - New Jersey 2008

Make of this shot what you will LL, but she was a great lay and I was only passing through examining real estate...and it seemed realtors!






Kate - Nice 2009










Carmelita - South Carolina 2008

Spanish American and boy did she know how to have sex. Lovely boobs too.



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©











No comments:

Post a Comment