Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Extra Color



For LL in the UK

It's not difficult to select and post these shots from all of my portfolios LL and you have seen but a few so far. I like to keep you informed, to remind you of what you lost and more importantly what I gained.

It could so easily have been very different for you...and for me. Despite my life since I met you LL, I was 100% faithful to my first wife and Ash, my second. Since then, well you have a very good idea I'm sure and I can tell you it is a great life. So many beautiful, attractive women I have known and know. Looking back at my time with you and to some extent the English women I met during your time, my 'international' friends are so much more....interesting...and interested. Might be the wealth but I'm told it is not.

Below is a familiar mix of women you have seen before, both clients and others. Most, no all of them quite sexy and some very, very 'naughty'.







Janice - Farnham Surrey 2004

After your March 2004 slip about Oxford (not Rugely as you had said) I determined to have a back up to you and your wavering, lack of commitment and the fact I now couldn't trust you. That took the form of other women of which Janice was one and an early one.

Think about you at the time LL and then look at Janice, above. Physically, Janice won hands down and given that she only the third woman I had been with that April. I reckoned I had landed on my feet. Far sooner than you said I would post October 2005.

This meet with Janice was a bit of a cheat really. I didn't meet her on the internet, nor through any friends (of which you assumed I had few) but because she was a friend from some years before I met you. I could say how I and my late wife knew her (and her then husband) but that might be a little long winded.

Fact is I contacted her when my wife died so that she and her husband could come to the funeral if they wished. She didn't due to the fact she was going through a rather fractious divorce at the time. Come April 2004, I thought it would be a good idea to catch up so I called Jan and we spoke for nearly an hour. Although I said nothing on the phone, she had been betrayed by her husband as I had by you LL.

One thing that came out of that call was an invitation to visit her, so I did. I drove down one Tuesday and stayed over to the Thursday. Jan had been on her own after the divorce and had called me several times partly about my loss but latterly it seemed she was calling because she was lonely. THe first night I went to my allotted bedroom. Jan said goodnight. I said good night and about twenty minutes later she joined me naked in my bed. We made love in the dark. Then we slept. I held her in my arms. She seemed to need it, lots.

The next morning we made love twice and a little more adventurously on her part.

The photo above was taken on the Wednesday afternoon of that first stay. Jan's body was very nice LL as you can see and she made it available along with her lovely breasts five times in the 24 hours from Tuesday thru Wednesday evening. ... and that wasn't the end either. Thursday came and so did Jan ..twice more, before I left for home. The following day I headed north to you.

I knew now, three women into the post March 2004 revelation, that I didn't have a problem attracting other women.







Sally - St Neots 2004

Two weeks after Jan with you sandwiched in between plus another couple of lovely ladies who liked to spread their legs I headed off to meet Sally in the west of Cambridgeshire. She worked in a fairly stressful job in London and when she had time off liked to let her hair down, both literally and metaphorically...or in her case, sexually.

This photo taken on my little Canon PowerShot was the morning after the night before, mid week. In it she is wearing panties and one of my shirts. I've bequeathed more white shirts to women than I can count LL. Note, I did not mention a bra because she wasn't wearing one.

Breakfast had to wait that morning. Sally was one frisky lady and as I was just in my boxers and all she had on that mattered were her panties....well you can imagine LL. Sally was quite demanding in a gentle way and a sexual one. She wanted sex and lots of it. She had been in a relationship that had ended and was happy for us to just meet up, stay over at each other places (london included in 2005) just for fun in bed and sometimes over the kitchen counter.








Julie - Sandbanks 2017

When I can I love to get down from London to Poole and my home at sandbanks. I never go alone and I didn't on this occasion in 2017. I took Liz with me and she loved me taking her....in both senses of the word. She lives quite close to my home in Knightsbridge...and is married. However, she doesn't get enough from him and he is older than I am which might explain why. In fact, it does according to Liz. He knows that she seeks her satisfaction elsewhere but as long as he doesn't know who or the details tolerates Liz's little adventures.

She is a lovely lay LL. Very considerate of what I need and want and is into foreplay with me as much as I am with her. I took this shot above, just after we had arrived...she couldn't wait. To be honest, neither could I so neither of us did.







Debbie - Newcastle 2004

Debbie was just about thirty two I think when I took this shot. She had been married nearly two years, but had some doubts as to whether she had made the right decision. We had 'met' on the Internet via a website. I contacted her and explained that I was frequently that way. Seeing you LL of course was why I was up there.

Debbie agreed to meet and we did in the city centre, where she worked, for lunch one Monday in the Fall of 2004. We got on well. I wasn't sure how it would go given her age but she loved my conversation and my smile, she said. I had told her I was widowed and she had told me she wasn't happy in her marriage.

After lunch she had to return to work and she asked me to stay. I said I would sort a room at the Holiday Inn and see her later. To my surprise she said no. She meant for me to stay with her. I asked about her husband and she tod me he frequently had to spend a week working in Amsterdam and somewhere else in The Netherlands. This was one of those weeks.

I stayed that Monday night and the Tuesday. During that time Debbie nearly exhausted me...but not quite. She only had a small place and this shot was taken in her spare bedroom. Neither of us could bring ourselves to use her 'marital' bed.

I did see her again LL through 2004 and part of 2006, sporadically. The reason for that was we would only meet when her husband was away and out of the country. It worked. She got 'serviced' and I got to lay a rather sexy and demanding young woman. Pretty much twenty years your junior. No contest!





Signe - Stockholm, Sweden 2007

I'm sure this shot needs little explanation. Her posture tells you all you need to know, don't you reckon. I was there in the winter of early 2007 on a business trip. She was there from Gothenburg. WE were both in the same hotel together, both on our own and both staying over a weekend.

You know what we got up to LL, apart from some dinners out and walking out near Västerås. Luckily I was well equipped as there was snow but the lake was breathtaking and the walking gave us an appetite...both for food and sex. The photo above (along with others) was taken the Friday after I arrived on Thursday.







Alison - Leeds 2004

I was incredibly busy in 2004 LL, not only with you but post March of that year with quite a few others. It was great and as you know they say variety is the spice of life. I certainly had (in both senses of the word) variety and quite a lot of spice in mine.

Alison was a lady I would fit in on return trips from you and I did fit in - she could take all of me length-ways and width-ways! Not the slimmest woman I layed that year, but she was curvy in all the right places and what you would term a comfortable ride. And...boy, did she go when she was on top.

On several occasions I would go from you LL, to Alison, hop across Leeds the Tuesday morning and be in bed with Julie. Then from there to Helen in Nottingham or rather near there on Wednesday evening. Thursdays I sometimes called in on Denise in King's Lynn. She was on nights at the QE hospital, so daytime's were best for her. Catch up in the afternoon with mail and business matters and then drive to you Friday morning. The drive was actually a welcome break!

The it was down to business again literally, with you LL. None of you knew!








Catherine - Berkshire 2007

As they would say back home in the States, Catherine was one classy broad. Much more my class of woman than you ever were. She was quite a sexy lady too. When I say lady that is lady with a capital L. She was and is Lady Catherine.

I took this shot along with a whole set, at her home in Berkshire in the second half of 2007. The diaphanous 'gown' was her idea and it worked very well with light shining through. Yes, she is completely naked beneath it.

There was a reason for that, although when I arrived I had no idea we would end up there in that bedroom, but a lady and a Lady have needs and she wanted hers filled that day. One of the earlier neglected wives, LL. She wasn't getting what she wanted or needed and she came onto me after lunch and the morning shoot. I knew where we were headed when she called me into the bedroom and stood there with that gown on and the light shining through it.

I stayed in that great big place that night, having bedded her twice that afternoon....and satisfied her fully. We stayed up late wining and dining...more wining than dining if I'm honest. Then to bed again and being begged to perform again. I was surprised Catherine had been neglected to that extent. She was a very attractive woman, even laying on her back with her legs wide apart. She came twice before we slept.

The following morning I woke with a hard on. I often do and I wasn't going to waste. Catherine didn't want me too either.

At breakfast she told me she had never ever come six times in 24 hours. I told her it was less than eighteen and we both laughed. I had my apartment in London and I told her I had. She said they had a place in Mayfair and that is where I ended up a week later. Now I get the occasional visit in Knightsbridge, Paris, Cannes and New York. During these visits Catherine calls them 'servicing stops', she get all the satisfaction she can take.








Dee - Boston Massachusetts 2017

Dee is the daughter of a wealthy and retired Bostonian investment banker who I have had dealings with about ten years ago. I met Dee way back then on visits to their home. She had finished university back then and was around her mid/late twenties. She was a lovely woman then and a lovelier one now.

In 2017 she contacted me in New Hampshire and we talked for quite a long time. She told me her dad had retired, I knew that but didn't say, that she was now working for his banking and investment company and that she was living in Boston. Dee was aware I have a substantial business and that our main headquarters was in Boston. From that she figured I was in the city a fair amount even though I have taken a bit of a back seat in recent years. I haven't retired LL, like you.

The upshot of this was we decided to meet for lunch the next time I was in Boston. That happened LL along with something else at Dee's apartment, hence the beautifully posed photo above. Taken in her bedroom....










Monique - Saint-Étienne, France 2008

I seem to have extracted a number of photos from my portfolios of ladies in diaphanous apparel. Not only above, but below as well.

I met and photographed Monique via a recommendation from a previous client in Lyon, called Manon. Now I'm writing this it has made me think of her, Manon that is. She wasn't dissimilar to Monique physically or age wise. I guess the biggest difference between the tow was that she wasn't subtle about wanting sex as part of the photo shoot. In fact she had  me set up a video shoot of us both, making love. She wanted to have it as she said it turned her on watching herself in the throes of love making and in particular....coming.

Monique on the other hand only slowly got to the point where she decided to have me take shots of her naked. She raised the subject at the outset as she wanted me to be comfortable with her nakedness, LL! Naturally, I told her it was fine with me and then we spent what was left of the morning after my arriving from Lyon, taking photos around her home...they were all with her wearing various clothes, mainly casual. 

After lunch, which naturally included wine, we continued. This time it was lingerie. She had quite a cleavage LL and I didn't know then, that later I would be between it...and her long legs. The lingerie continued for a while, getting a little more see through with each change. French women really like sexy lingerie LL, that I can tell you from a lot of experience!

Eventually Monique went fully naked. This is one of my favorite shots from that day, taken in her bedroom. We stayed in the bedroom...for several hours LL, then I stayed the night as well. I did get between her cleavage hands and something else. The latter being Monique's idea and then she swallowed what was shot into her face. Beautiful body and gorgeous breasts. You were a distant and faded memory, sexually, by then and you definitely are now.

By the way, Monique told me it wan't just my photography that I was recommended for! That is why she engaged me me.






        





















Rachel - Pennsylvania 2017

Rachel works for a company that we outsource some of our work to. She lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania which is due west of New York. Over the years I have chatted with her on business matters, visited her company offices and become quite a good friend to her. I'll let you figure that out, but until 2017 there was no sex involved. Then a confluence of events threw us together, even though she is only in her thirties.

Those events were the death of Ash, Rachel's separation from her husband and it all coinciding with a visit to her company in Pennsylvania. We were both commiserating over coffee at the company office when she said that maybe we could do dinner sometime. I replied how about tonight. I reckoned I could easily book into a motel  rather than drive back to New York.

That never happened LL - the motel that is. Rachel and I had dinner, I went back to her place for a drink and ended up staying over. She in her bedroom me in her spare room. That is to start with. She came in around twenty minutes after lights out and snuggled up against me. She was naked but we didn't have sex. I think she just wanted comforting. She fell asleep in my arms and I followed her I reckon about ten minutes later.

The morning was a whole different matter. We both woke more or less at the same time. I had my usual early morning hard on (EMHO) and Rachel determined to take advantage of it by straddling me, using my tip on her clit to make herself come and then slide slowly down onto me. We did it all over again with me on top, both fully satisfied at the end of our athletics.

I took a fair few photos of Rachel, without her clothes, and one of my favorites appears above. If I have the time I still drive over to Allentown when I'm in NYC always at Rachel's request. 





Rebecca - London 2005

I met Rebecca on the flight back from Portland, Oregon in early April of 2005. She was seated next to me on the nine and a half hour journey. Not sure how I do it or did it LL, but Rachel chatted away to me  and I guess she liked my responses. We did that for several hours. Through the airline meal, the wine and the coffee. She fell asleep. I watched part of a movie.

I fell asleep. I woke. Rachel's head was on my shoulder, my head was leaning on hers. I could smell her hair. Rather fragrant I recall (in my notes LL). WE were some way west of Ireland and breakfast was being served much farther down the plane. I stirred which woke Rachel. She apologised for having slept on my shoulder. I told her it was really nice that she did. Rachel smiled. I smiled and then said that my head had been leaning on hers. She thought her hair would be all 'mussed' up. It wasn't, but....

When we landed I walked through with her until we were outside. Then she turned to me and said that she'd like to stay in touch, gave me a note with her email and her US phone number. I asked her where she was going immediately, she said she had a hotel booked nearby because her flight to Rome was the next day. I was asked what I was doing. I said that I was going to collect my car and drive home. Which was my plan, of course LL.

But you know what they say LL. The best laid plans of mice and men.... apologies to Rabbie Burns!

Rachel said, 'You aren't going to drive a hundred miles or more after the flight are you?' I told her that was the plan. She said she had a better plan. Suggesting we go get my car and drive to her hotel, then I could take her to an English pub for lunch. Given the choice of driving home to an empty house and having lunch with an attractive woman. I chose the latter. We drove away from Gatwick to her hotel which wasn't far. Then having dumpe her luggage in her room, I asked at the desk for the name and location of a decent pub.

We lunched at The Farmhouse pub in Horley and by mid afternoon and a couple of drinks we were done. I took Rachel back to the hotel and we had coffee in the lounge. I reckoned it was time for me to go, but I had a feeling that wasn't the plan. It wasn't LL. After coffee we went to Rachel's room.

She said she was going to bed and started to get out of her clothes she was down to her bra by the time I said I'd better leave. It was then she said, 'I was thinking you could stay until tomorrow'. To reinforce her point she undid her trousers and let them fall to the ground. Just panties and bra LL. What was I to do. 

I joined her by undressing while she removed her bra and stood watching me in just her panties. We climbed into bed and made love a couple of times then fell asleep waking around 7.00 pm. I ordered room service and we ate and drank in the room both in the two robes provided by the hotel. Then we showered...together and went to bed. We had sex once and fell asleep.

Guess what happened in the morning?

I took Rachel to the airport and said goodbye, but nort for ever. WE caught up again in 2007 when I was in Oregon buying my place in Lake Oswego.

The photo? Taken that afternoon 'afterwards'...if you know what I mean.








Carrie - Oregon 2006


Carrie was someone I met the year before when I was in Oregon that week with my sister in law and her husband. I took two days out to have a look at real estate and Carrie was my realtor...in fact she became more than that. There was me, single to all intents and purposes and her just out of a relationship where she had been cheated on.

WE commisertaed while she showed me various places  and on day two having compared our situations. You playing away and she just having finished her relationship, we ended up in bed at her place.

After seeing her several times in early 2006 - it rained a lot - I visited her (but not my relatives) in May of that year. She allowed me to take a number of shots. She said it would be good practice for my growing photography business. The one above came from that shoot. Carrie's wearing a bra, obviously but no panties LL. There was reason for that involving my camera...and then the bra came off and there was a reason for that too! I'll leave the rest to your limited imagination.












Charlotte - Cannes, 2017

Charlie is a London lady...I nearly said girl, but she is definitely not that. She is one of my regular house guests however and another of my lovers. I am sure she has guessed that she is 'not alone' ,but we never ever have that conversation LL. In fact, quite a few women, I am sure, know they are not the only ones to receive my favors, especially in Cannes circle.

Funny isn't it. they say men are the ones only to ready to 'stray' but in my experience it has been women just as much. You LL are a case in point!

Charlie is one of my best lovers - pretty much a 10 in my book...out of 10. She is tender loving while we are intimate and/or together and an all round lovely person.







Stephanie - Near Cannon Beach, Oregon 2007

Use your imagination LL. Let it wander and wonder. You won't be far from fact.😋







Teresa - Cornwall 2006

I have many favorite shots and this one of Terri ranks quite highly among them. This shot was taken about a month before I met Carole, just to put it into context. I needed a short break, without going overseas and Terri was up for it. She was also down for it as well. Lovely figure as you can see.

Terri was divorced and used to work with me at the bank. She was one of those women that if I hadn't been married when we worked together, I could easily.... Even back then she used to flirt with me (she was my secretary at that time). I thought it was just for fun as we were both married then.

Then we bumped into each other in Norwich LL, had coffee caught up and started seeing each other...and really seeing each other. Mid 2006 we decided to take the short break to Cornwall and Terri allowed me to photograph her. Not holiday snaps but nicely composed ones like that above. Her body really lent itself to my camear (and to me!) The shot above was taken fairly early one morning. Terri just slipped out of her bikini and  sat on that rock.








Sharon - Carlisle 2004

This photo was taken in or rather quite near to the center of your City LL. I met Sharon via the Internet. As I didn't want you seeing us together we used to spend a fair bit of time in Keswick or over in Newcastle. Sometimes I didn't go home those days between my visits to you. I would go from one place to another from one woman to another. You were often the fourth to be laid in a week.

Sharon just wanted sex in the main. I didn't mind. I'm pretty highly sex and loved to 'perform'. One she had had me, Sharon wanted more, which was an accolade in itself. Nice figure and lovely firm breasts were the attraction for me, and she was pretty too.

I didn't neglect her materially either. We wined and dined mainly in Keswick - I couldn't do so in Carlisle!












Linda - Florida 2009

Like  a number of the women above you have seen Linda before, but there's nothing like a reminder of  how you missed out and I prospered both financially, physically and emotionally.

Linda had lovely puffy nipples and a pair of the very firmest of breasts. Heaven for a guy like me. I could get aroused just looking at them. Linda was a waitress who worked at a place way down Summerlin in Fort Myers. I dined there a fair few times over the years when I came back off Sanibel and we ended up having a relationship for about nine months. It was really very nice  and she loved her sex with me....and me with her









Sara - Kent 2016

Another of my diaphanous ladies LL. Sara is a musician with one of the London orchestras. I met her backsatge at a concert...or rather after the concert was over. One of my late wife's cousin's daughter (my first wife) also played in the orchestra, hence I was backstage. The daughter introduced us and we were away, conversationally. So much so that after a few wines on Sara's part she accepted my invitation to dinner the following night. After ward we went back to my home in Knightsbridge and we slept together.

It really wasn't me pushing things. Sara willingly staye and willingly gave herself to me.

The photo was taken at house that I rented for three weeks near Biddenden in Kent. Sara looks lovely doesn't she - naked and gorgeous. You passed on the fortune-ate man LL. Your mistake, your poor judgement, your poor morals.







Vicky - London  2004

Yet another diaphanous lady and very, very sexy to boot...or should that be to bed. Vicky loved sexy lingerie, said it made her feel sexy. You can imagine what it did for me LL.

Another Internet liaison, which I welcomed and to my surprise, given she was only in her early thirties then, so did Vicky. It was the older man thing with her. Experience, able to read a wine list, able to spend when necessary, knowing how to romance and someone who knew how to treat a woman. They were almost all her words. Spend when necessary, were mine. 

I took this shot at our first meeting in my hotel room. I didn't have the apartment in 2004, that came in 2005. Vicky came that afternoon...three times and she more than satisfied me as well. I was there for two nights/three days back Thursday so I was ready to travel up to you.

Vicky came back for more on the Wednesday...and we met a number of times after that at various hotels and eventually her apartment. She visited in Norfolk three times that year and yes slept in the very same bed as I later laid you in.

All your own fault of course. You should never have thought you could mess around behind my back and get away with it. You must have thought I was born yesterday. As you have found out....I wasn't.





Mireille - Near Limoges 2019

Mireille, was another very sexy lady that I came across LL....and I did come across her a number of times and inside her many times. Just so you know, in the shot above she is rubbing herself while I took a few photos. She likes to work herself up, so to speak.

The panties are see through and so is the bra. It is my job to remove them each time we meet. Not a bad task all told. We were in one of the outhouses at my barn, an hour south of Limoges - that is where she comes from LL.

We met at a party about three miles away in a small village which I won't name. She asked to see the barn as one of my English friends and one of my French friends had been say how nice it is. I drove her there after the party and she stayed the night. My master bedroom is at one end of the barn and the others at the far end. The two areas are connected by an open landing with a central staircase. You can look down into the lounge and dining areas from there.

I showed Mireille her bedroom and I turned around and  headed for mine - it was late after the party. By the time I had reached my bedroom she had discarded her skirt, her blouse was unbuttoned completely and she was right behind me. Seemed like I was going to have company. Naked she slipped into my bed LL and I joined her and then we became...joined.

The episode above was  alter that same week, as she came back. As I said she likes to 'ready' herself and that is what she is doing in the shot above....getting close to masturbating, but not quite. I removed her bra fondled her breasts some and then using my thumbs pulled her panties down. Mireille bent over for me holding that bench for support and we were away. 

She loves me inside her and she says she misses the sex and satisfaction I give her. Maybe I'll get to the barn before Christmas but after this trip to Italy, I'm off to Oregon and the big outdoors before Fall in New Hampshire. 



Julie - Yorkshire 2005

There's nothing like a drive and a walk in the Yorkshire Dales LL and there was nothing like a little exploration of Julie's Dales...that is ... her cleavage and pussy. Julie lived in Kirkby Lonsdale at that time. We met via a dating site, not the one you and I used, LL.

We had been chatting from very late 2004, then on the phone in the New Year. Finally, in spring 2005 just after I found out about you and fat man, we met up. It was on my way back from you. A relatively easy drive down the M6. I didn't stay at her place. In fact I found somewhere in Kendal where another very sexual story would unfold... but that was in the future.

That was our first meeting. A few days later, on the Thursday, I headed back, a day early for you, to see Julie. We went to the Dales which is where I took the shot above and a number of others. You have seen Julie before but maybe you don't recall her. After all there are over six hundred in all. After that we went back to her home where I was to stay that night and the following Monday and Tuesday.

Julie had strong thighs and she used them on that Thursday to hold me inside her after we had both come. Always nice to have a woman's legs around you, because it only means one thing LL. I left mid morning on the Friday, back up the M^ to meet you for lunch. Come Monday...and you had come a few times between Friday and Monday, I was back with Julie until Tuesday morning. She left for work at around half eight and I set off....an hour down the road to Skipton and Debbie. Not bad Three women in 48 hours and I wasn't finished that week either....








Laura - Cannes 2018

I thought I would post these three shots of Laura from London again. You have seen them before. Lovely Laura as I call her. A frequent house guest at my villa LL and I am sure you can see why. Talking of seeing, I wonder what you look like now...hardly a Venus with the weight you have acquired. Back to where you were all those years ago. I never believed your story about birth stretch marks. I knew where they had come from, all along.

No contest when I have women like Laura, ready willing and very able.




Suzie - Norfolk 2004

You may not be aware but there are long stretches of the Norfolk coast that are very empty. Sometimes frequented by walkers, but at certain times of the year quite empty. Suzie - she is actually Susan, but prefers Suzie - had been one of my staff at the bank just a few years before. She left for another job shortly after I did.

We came across each other in Waterstones book store one day. She on a day off, me having just talked about property with an estate agent I used then. (Therein, lies another sexy story). We decide to have lunch together and catch up. I always liked Suzie when she was working for me (and the bank). She was cheerful almost always, a bit flirty, which I had to play down when my wife was alive and rather easy on the eye.

She didn't know about my loss and my notes tell me that she was quite saddened to here about it, having known my wife from the latter's visits to the office. Suzie put her hand on mine at that point LL. Then after lunch as we walked away she just put her arm in mine, which I was both surprised and pleased at.

To cut a long story short she came over to my place a fair few times, we slept together frequently and enjoyed some good times together despite the age gap. She knew I was 'seeing someone' at weekends (you LL), but it didn't bother her. I guess if you had seen here in the throes of sex with me you would have known why - she loved the way I made love to her.

You never fully satisfied me...never...due to your insistence on early withdrawal.

The photo was taken one quiet morning fairly early on in the summer of 2004.




Helen - Bury St Edmunds 2005

I only had my little silver Canon with me when I managed this shot of Helen. The focus could have bee better but the subject was perfection...Helen that is. She came toward the end of our time together LL. After Cyprus, but before that October parting. And...could she come. She was areal gusher, unable to stop herself and very satisfying to me to trigger that reaction. Helen was of course well and truly satisfied.

WE met via the Internet, stangely she chose Saffron Walden for our first meet rather than Bury, but within two days I was in her bed in Bury St Edmunds and in her bathroom with her. Helen was/is a strong woman. Knew what she wanted and didn't beat about the bush to get it. She sure got it from me LL. After you went your way I was 'running' about a half dozen women more or less at the same time. Helen was one, Lucy in London another. Kim in Fakenham, Rachel in Norwich, Denise in King's Lynn and I was still seeing Suzie off and on.

You were clueless for nearly eighteen months weren't you. All your own fault of course. You should never have messed me about or indeed messed with me.



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment