Friday, July 17, 2020

Not Bottomless

For LL in the UK

By and large the photos in this blog feature nether regions, but not entirely.

More shots of the women in my life. Quite a few you have seen before LL. It proved to be quite surprising how easy it was to get laid and not by any 'old' woman. Once they had 'savoured' what I could do for them and to them, they kept coming back for more and coming. Many told me there were too many men out there who just wanted their own satisfaction with little thought of the woman. You were right for once. There were/are plenty of women looking to get laid and it is/was surprisingly easy to find them. Then they found me,⚤ in increasing numbers.

I still have an email of yours in which you said that if you allowed me back I would take you to bed and that would be that, you wouldn't be able to leave. Fact is it was me that had 'left' you thought you had. Thanks for the compliment about taking you to bed. It's filed with all the others I have received in the last seventeen years - that is 2004 - 2020.










Lorelei -  Calgary, Canada 2006

I met this lady in Florida in March 2005, having chatted online during that year, just after you started with fat man in March 2005. Lori is nearly six feet tall so the long legs requirement was easily met! Great thighs...like nutcrackers!












Fabienne - Paris, France 2016

My sexy amoureuse in her Paris apartment. Some of the best legs I have had the pleasure to part.












Aisling - Naas, County Kildare, Ireland 2007

Sexy Aisling (pronounced Ashling) in her kitchen. Just one pull on that bow and we were in business LL. Quite the fiery lady but very 'enthusiastic' ...if you follow.











Annette - Florida 2017

At my place in Naples. I still have my Harley by the way and have a ride from time to time. Just like I did with Annette...still do occasionally.











Leah - Halifax 2004

Another of my return journey ladies. It was so easy and you didn't have a clue.








Catherine - Oxford 2005

'Posh totty' is the expression in the UK, but woman are all the same when it comes to laying back in bed with their legs apart and Catherine just wanted it...lots. I was happy to oblige...more than happy in fact. Popping over to Oxford weekdays to see her amused me because I knew where you had gone in 2004.











Emma - Norfolk 2004

Emma was introduced to me by her friend. The friend was one of my lovers. I thought Emma was rather young but she was very enthusiastic and begged almost to meet up. So, I agreed and went to her place near Norwich. She turned out to be a real minx in bed, a tight fit and a screamer.









Gisèle - Chambord, France

I was in Tours when I met Gisèle. She lived near Chambord in a nice country house with an extensive garden. I was introduced to her at lunch one day with a business associate called Didier.

She worked with him. He had to leave for some business reason and that left me in the company of  Gisèle. We chatted, she invited me for dinner but before that asked if I would take her photo. Imagne my surprise , albeit it mild, when she floated into her garden dressed as you see her in the two photos above.

Inevitably, we ended up in her bed which I remember creaked in rhythm to our 'athletics'

















Marthe - Near Carcassonne, France 2006

My first garden nymph. Taken on a phone, but you get the idea nevertheless. I went from your shenanigans in late 2005 straight over to the place I own near Carcassonne in May 2006 and landed this lady within a few days of being there. No comparison with you is there then and especially now.












Emily - Cannes, France 2017

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon out of the heat with this lovely English woman. Emily is reviewing photos I had taken that afternoon.











Susan - Los Angeles 2018

Susan is a friend in LA. She is somewhat older than the others in this blog which in some ways makes her a much better lay and a much better lover. The location is one of my bedrooms there. We couldn't really do it at her place as she's married.










Kate - London 2017

Kate rates quite highly in my book. She has a great figure. Her body is firm and lithe and she likes sex, lots of it. If I were younger we might have been an item for good as we really get on well together.












Monika - Muncie, Indiana 2005

I was visiting someone, a lady I had met on the Internet at a place just outside Muncie during my stay in Indianapolis that March/April when you called me at Portland Oregon airport LL. I was with her for two nights...literally with her and inside her. When I left and she headed off to work I stopped by the iHop in Muncie for breakfast and ended up with Monika for dinner bed and breakfast for another two nights. Not bad going for me was it. Having layed one lady I met on the Internet. I met the other one for breakfast and we made the most of it. As much in bed as out of it those two days. 









Sabine - Wiesbaden, Germany 2009

This is actually one of my Facebook friends. Still is, along with quite a few others. I first met her in 2007 and we 'hooked up' fairly regularly after that. Now, after a gap of about  eight years, we started to see each other again, mainly for sex, since 2017.

She is nice woman and a wealthy one LL. Sabine had married in the interim and divorced.












Sara - Cambridge UK 2006
It was far easier to find nice women and willing ones than you will ever know LL, which is in part why I feel rather sorry for where you have ended up. While I was 'winding you up' about the jewellery, which incidentally I intend to get back or the cash, I was getting laid regularly and one of these that gave herself to me willingly was the delectable Sara.

Not bad looking is she for a senior lecturer.











Helena - Boston, Mass. 2007

The same sounds upper class but Helena is actually one of my staff who works seasonally for me on Nantucket. I was at my studio in Boston and had called her to discuss something about my house on the Island and she said for me to go over to her place.

I did and we ended up making love. The photo was taken later in the same year again at Helena's place. She liked me to pull her panties off and.....









Betttina - Riva del Garda Italy 2008

A lovely Italian woman vacationing from Napoli on her own. I was travelling and also on my own. Need I say more. This shot was taken the morning after the night before in the villa she had rented.









Karen - Newmarket, Suffolk 2006

This Karen (I've had a few) was about two inches taller than you LL. I met her via the Internet in January 2006. We spent time at her place and mine apart from enjoying ourselves eating out and going to the theatre (in London). Her legs were short like yours, but she wasn't into early withdrawal  like you - she liked me throbbing away inside her then shooting my lot. That was sometimes over her rather  than inside.

She also went to Florida and Spain with me. I was a very busy man after you were out of my hair.









Liz - London 2008
Met Liz at a party.Went home with her afterward. Slept with her. Photographed her the following morning. She lived in North London in the rented apartment you see above. Nice lay, which she wanted me to repeat. Unfortunately on that occasion I was returning to New Hampshire via Boston the next day. 

However I made up for it on two further occasions. Lovely butt! And her boobs weren't bad either.













Louise - Norwich 2004
Another lovely woman who was just a little taller than you LL. As you can see Louise was quite happy to bend over backwards (or in thsi case forwards) for me. I took this in one of my properties in Norwich and straight afterward lacking any furniture at all we made love with Louise leaning against the wall. She could barel stand afterward. Then we did it again in the old kitchen from behind while she bent over the sink. If the chair hadn't had wheels on it....












Annie - Norwich 2005

I took this lovely shot of Annie in her back bedroom in Sprowston in Norwich. We had been to Auberge for lunch, did a bit of shopping and went back to her place for some sex and lots of photos (of her). Or was that some photos and lots of sex. I know we didn't get out of bed until 8.00 pm, hungry, but both satisfied. I think I went out for a Chinese takeaway if memory serves.










Jenny - Newark, Nottinghamshire 2004

I didn't always get to call in on some of the women I had dotted up and down England, but one I made a point of visiting as often as possible was Jenny. Do you remember those texts I used to send you on Fridays and Mondays about having reached Nottingham on my way there and back? Mostly, they were sent from Jenny's not some Little Chef that I had stopped at for coffee. 

I did stop for coffee near there on the A1 but not after March 2004.

Another short lady. There seem to be a few of my shorter women in this blog. But she was very active in bed. I loved her riding me with her pert boobs in my hands or in the shower covered in soap suds - a very sexy lady, hence my wish to see her more often than some of the others.








Jan - New Hampshire 2017

Jan had been with me in Naples a week before this shot. We had headed back due to the onset of the hurricane season. This shot was taken down by the river far to the east of the man house where wehad made love on a blanket on a bed of pine needles. They are surprisingly soft and springy  LL...so was Jan and she could let rip with her vocals when she came. There was no one to hear apart from me and I loved hearing shout out her pleasure and satisfaction.

Claire - Sanibel 2009

It was moments like this that I knew I was a very fortunate guy LL. How in hell's name did I  attract a woman like Claire? I know one thing. I didn't care how that was incidental by the time I took this shot on her bedroom balcony. Do you know what too? It was just across the water from a well known restaurant you once dined at on the island....at the back. After that photo there was only one thing to do....and we did it three times. At least Claire came three times. We actually did it twice Under then on top.





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©








No comments:

Post a Comment