Friday, July 17, 2020

Adding Color - But me no Butts


For LL  in the UK


A somewhat salacious blog this time LL from a very sagacious man.

There are a series of women here, many of which you have encountered before,  who, to put it mildly, were more than willing to provide their favors. Some couldn't get naked fast enough and all were very good with their legs. They were in all cases open.

A few others here were not intending to do what they ended up doing. However, their nakedness and circumstances (to be explained) led them to it. In a way you were right. I have been a very lucky man. You meant it financially, but that wasn't luck - that was good judgement




Paris 2007
This encounter occurred after I had photographed a friend's friend. Sounds complicated but it wasn't LL. 

I did a shoot for another lady. She thought what I produced was very good and introduced me to her friend. Whereas the first shoot was all above board and professional both from my side and hers, the second wasn't. The lady came onto me LL and bearing in mind (or was that baring) she was in the lingerie stage of our photos it ended up being something of  a lustful exercise on her part. in which I indulged with equal enthusiasm.

It was that lady who recommended me to Marie-Françoise... and it wasn't for the photos I shot of her. The shot above was taken on a second visit to her apartment in Paris. She had greeted me in a dressing gown. The purpose of our get together was of course sex, at her insistence. 

The first time we met it was partly about a few photos but it soon became apparent that the recommendation to Marie-Françoise wasn't about my photographic skills. On the occasion I took the above photo LL, we already knew each other...in both sense of the word and soon got down to it. A few minutes before the photo above, she had shed the gown revealing her nakedness beneath. Having stripped me of my shirt etc there was only one way to go.

She sat on the couch you see above legs apart and had me kneel between them like a penitent in prayer. My prayer however was to apply my tongue to her pussy and clitoris. Stroking, feeling the wetness. the legs spreading wider, my tongue moving more and more rapidly until....Oui, oui, ouiiii!

From there to the bedroom and her enjoying my penetration and skill in giving her lots of long slow pleasure until she came once more. I rolled off and on that occasion turned her over and standing behind her took from that position, which gave me the release I had been holding back, after all LL I have to keep my women's interest. That was achieved on subsequent visits by varying that second fuck each time. Trying new positions, for her if not for me.

 Marie-Françoise was single and then I think about thirty nine - her age not her bust measurement!








Skyros 2008

Casual encounter of the third kind LL. The lady joined me from a nearby villa. The third lady during my three week stay. Week one a friend from London, week two a friend from France and week three Teresa from the good ole US of A. That is the lady in question, above LL.

It was a pretty good holiday. Three lovely and very different ladies, personality wise, three different nationalities and the third, Teresa, was a bonus I didn't foresee. This cheeky shot was taken some way from my villa on a walk. No one else around, she removed her top and her pants. Those you see above, in the end, came all the way off. To her left is a small shelter.  Three guesses as to what happened in their.

Teresa had wandered past my villa a few times. It is up high off the roadway and although gated I can see the road LL. I saw this lady pass by tow or three times mainly on her own but with another woman on a few occasions. She would wave and I waved back Her red hair from where I sat looked gorgeous and so did she.

Eventually, she stopped on about the second day and decided to have a chat. To save her looking up at me I opened the gate and asked if she would like to take a look around. As we did she asked if I stayed there alone. I told her I had guests from time to time. That was something of a euphemism as my 'guests' were mainly lovers.

I asked her about her stay. She was obviously wealthy as are most folk who own or rent on Skyros. She was renting with her lady friend who had gone out for the day. Teresa was dressed in shorts  and a loose top. Understandable, given the heat.

We wandered around the grounds then the first floor (ground floor to you LL). I left Teresa doing that while I brewed some coffee for us both. Before I could make that coffee LL, Teresa called out. I thinks she said something like, 'What is this?' It took a moment or two to locate her, but when I did I found her upstairs. She was in one of the bedrooms from which she called me. As I headed that way I asked her what it was she had asked about.

By the time she answered LL I had arrived in the bedroom. Her loose top had gone. It was on the floor and she was topless. 'What do you think?' she had asked. As they were a real nice size, looked firm and her nipples were erect, you can guess what my reply was. Having torn my eyes away from her breasts I saw that she had undone her shorts, leaving a 'v' of skin exposed. 

My interest was showing in my shorts by this point. From there LL very little was said. What was required was action not words. She slipped her shorts and panties off as I removed my tee shirt and shorts - the coffee was forgotten. We made love in that bedroom. Teresa embraced me first of all and we enjoyed some long slow lingering kisses. My hands caressed her back as we did, all the way down to her buttocks, which as you can see above are quite enticing.

She turned around ad placed her back against me. I took her breasts in my hands and caressed and squeezed them LL. Still no words. My erection was up her back to begin with but by opening her legs she allowed me to slide between them. That motion was enhanced by her as she moved her hips back and forth until she was quite wet and receptive. Terry (as I came to call her) just bent forward at that point and placed her hands on the bottom of the bed.

She placed he legs apart, arched her back and there was my destination LL. Wet and open. I penetrated her, slowly and then fully. Then she spoke. At first an mmm and then a request to thrust hard but not fast. I carried out her request and we kept that up for some time and she kept me up in doing so. My thrusts were hard moving her forward a little each time I went back in. The longer we carried on the more she moaned.

That is until she started with the 'ohhhs' then she uttered just one word - faster. I upped the pace and then she came, panting with her exertion and leaning forward on the lower part of her arms. I pushed her further on to the bed,rolled her over, spread her legs on my arms and entered her again. This time I took things at a more leisurely pace LL. Slowly in, slowly out, exploring her inside while my hands explored her breasts outside.

The latter were best described as fulsome and firm with nipples that stood out like organ stops. Pretty darn sexy to me. Terry watched me going in and out of her glancing down her body frequently. I'm not sure if she 'got off' on watching but she came again long before I was ready. I continued thrusting, even though I could feel her contracting against me as she enjoyed her second orgasm.

I guess I must have hit that mythical place, her G-spot, because she came again right after the first one. I increased the speed of my thrusting. I was watching a woman under me who alternately moaning very loudly then saying 'Yes, yes, yes...ohhh more, more' . Her face was flushed her eyes screwed shut until just before she came a final time they rolled up into her head and she had a gusher. To be honest right at that time I thought she had passed out, but she hadn't.

She asked me afterward how had learned to make love like that! Sound familiar LL.

As a result of that visit she came around several times that week and came. The photo above was I think, on her third visit when we drove down to the coastline and went for a walk. Ending up having sex in that shelter...from behind. She liked being taken that way.

That wasn't the end of things either, not there and not when they left the island. By Thursday of that third week Terry had persuaded Karin the lovely lady below to join us. I had a feeling that it might not work out. Not every woman is up (or down) for a threesome, but it turned out Karin was. By way of background I discovered they were both wealthy divorcees from California and to put it bluntly hadn't been laid for ages.

When I found that out it didn't surprise as to how Terry had reacted when we first made love - all that pent up frustration just let itself go.

Karin was enthusiastic from the start LL and wanted me to fuck her first. Apparently, Terry had been talking!  This was all back in 2008 of course and barely eighteen months since we parted company. How a man's life changes! wealth and beautiful women, who could ask for more.

Karin got her wish, after she had first straddled my face. She liked to be 'warmed up', she told me. I took the shot below in the day room as I call it after we had all stripped off. Not difficult for any of us. A top and shorts and that was it. There we were one widowed man and two divorced ladies, all naked and all horny.

I licked Karin's pussy and squeezed and fondled her boobs and Terry kept my interest up with her mouth a little further south. Gasps from Karin and all sorts of liquid noises along with sucking noises from Terry's mouth were the instruments being played that afternoon LL. Then Karin came. I continued licking all the way through the beginning of her climax until she pulled herself away, panting, She climbed off me and rolled onto her back alongside me. I watched her breasts heaving as she regained her breath. 

Next up was Terry. Her first time on top and she rode me hard and very fast. Later she told me that hearing Karin come had made her very aroused and she had just wanted to have an orgasm. That happened pretty quickly - too quickly for me to match her. After she had finished and finished shouting out 'Yes, yes yes!' she slowly rocked to and fro on me as I had worked her boobs. She half knelt up as though she was going to dismount from me, so I decided to thrust upward and guess what LL - she came again. She did have a hair touch trigger to her orgasms.

She was too quick for me so I was left with an erection looking for a home, which I found in Karin who had been lying on her side watching us. I mounted her. To start with, after I had entered her, she brought her legs together on my shoulders. The effect of that was to make her pussy tight against my cock and ensure that I was touching all parts of her inside. I thrust and as I did her legs slid to and fro on my shoulders. It was a pretty neat position and gave us both a lot of pleasure as we slowly made love. I'll leave it there LL, I'm sure your imagination can fill in the rest.

I met Terry again in California about two months later. We have remained in touch as have many of my ladies. You should see my inbox some days!

















Florida 2006

Remember the condo at Gardens at Beachwalk. This is where this shot was taken. I bought several more after you went your way and kept them as rentals. This lady is one of my tenants at the time. Jenny was single as I was and so...we used to 'comfort' each other from time to time.

She was a lovely girl and rather lonely. Whenever I was there I did my best between things to take her out to dinner and treat her to days out.


Keswick 2005

Ellie a lady I have shown you before but not quite from this angle. Guess where I am...yes, gazing up at those lovely breasts and nipples. Guess where Ellie is and I mean specifically.

You've had it inside you LL and that is where it was with Ellie at that precise moment. You can also guess what happened to her bra. I used to visit her quite regularly during 2005, even after that last weekend in October 2005. I was there on the Monday.

All told I put on a pretty good act don't you think of the cast off lover...when in fact it was anything but the case. I was having a whale of a time and Ellie certainly knew how to keep me entertained!




Paris 2017

Quite a jump forward in time from 2005 and of course a whole different life to the one I was living back in the year we parted.

This was a shoot that turned a corner and a lady who wanted, for want of a different phrase, 'to turn a trick'.

Her name is Adrienne and Adrienne is wealthy and lives in a very fashionable arrondissment in Paris. She is part of a social circle I move in LL. She knew of course that I was a single man when she whispered to me at a little soiree to give her call. At the time it was a case of just palming me her card. On the front was her business details but scrawled on the back was her cell number.

I called her - who wouldn't call a woman who, to put it bluntly LL, was letting it be known that she was more than a little interested beyond mere social contact. That was apparent to me early on LL in how she brushed her breasts against and put her hip in contact with mine while standing beside me.

We arranged to meet at her home. My places these days are pretty luxurious and hers matched that standard as you can see. Adrienne new how to use her sexual assets to as you can see above. I took this shot shortly after arriving and then moved on from there...moved onto her, moved into her, satisfied her so much she asked me to come back a lot more than once more LL. Imagine your penultimate man with her. No comparison is there with you and your ways. She's a 9 and you, I guess I could give you or a three at a pinch. 











New York 2017
Sam, above was doing some modelling work for one of my commercial clients when I managed to get this shot. No, she's not modelling there, she's posing before getting her 'kit' off.

She had 'broken the ice' with me around six months before LL. Lovely woman isn't she. We often have done a few 'extra' shots after the client's stuff on these shoots and...undertaken some extra curricula activity to round things off. Sam is round in all the right places as you can see.








London 2008

A couple of shots where I have played about with the filters. The second one reminds me vaguely of that dreadful 'Green Lady' picture that was everywhere about forty plus years ago.

The lady is Paula from Norwich and the year is 2004. She looked great whatever color she was and as lays go she was a nine to your two LL.






Red Lodge, Suffolk  2006


You probably don't have a clue where Red Lodge is LL, even though you have passed it in my car way back when. I do and did of course and one of the reasons was Claire who appears above and to be honest at that point gagging for it. Note the moisture that is just about apparent in the photo.

No prizes awarded for guessing how she wanted me to take her. ... oh, and one other thing, guess what she is looking at.

This was taken one Friday afternoon in June of 2006 and I didn't have to drive for nearly five hours to get laid. I arrived. Claire was in her dressing gown - we were going out for dinner at a country pub later. I had hardly been there five minutes (she did live in a new build, as you once said of me, but she didn't potter around!) Claire was quite a sexual and sexy woman and the gown came off  revealing her naked body. We often made love before going out and also when we came back. This evening was no exception....I'll live you to fill in the rest, just as I filled Claire in...and ...out.





Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This was taken at an hotel our group of companies own back in 2017, so not so long ago. The lady, who I won't name, works there and, well to put it bluntly, likes me to service her rather than her look after service for me. I have separate accommodation to the rear of the hotel when I stay, so no guests are allowed back there.

A lovely pose don't you think - I did. There was nothing beneath that top which came off shortly after anyway. I'm not sure  how many black women I have enjoyed but each and every one was a delight, this lady included.

I guess I could describe in minute detail our love making right down to the few curly hairs just above her pussy, but I'll leave that to you to imagine.

Amazing isn't it. I only wanted you when we were together, but you obviously thought otherwise. Then you ended up with one very obese short guy and me...well...since you I've had the time of my life. Thee's some sort of justice there and it's quite ironic really, isn't it.






Hilton Head, South Carolina


Another of our hotel staff but this is quite a way back in 2009. Cherie was something of a 'naughty girl' who loved her sex. She had the most gorgeous skin color and it felt like silk to my touch. This shot is something of a teaser LL.  She was supposed to be posing to show me her boobs and I managed several shots before this one, when she teased me by showing her pussy.

You  could call my enjoying Cherie a very fortunate occurrence LL. I would never have thought when I was with you that I would ever have a chance with a woman around thirty years old, but I found something out not only when we were supposedly a couple but afterward as well. That 'something' was that a lot of women like older men, especially in bed. Experience and maturity, I guess, although in my particular case I have been told it is also a few other things  as well...

The fact is Cherie liked being with me, not just because I/we employed her but because I satisfied her like nobody who had gone before LL. I bet you would attest to that, although you have probably forgotten how good it was ...for you, by now.

Cheri got laid that day back in April 2009 and enjoyed three climaxes on each occasion. I was there four days, so go figure ma'am.














Carlisle 2004

Whoosh!! ...and we are over there and during your time LL. I can't show you more of this woman because she lived so very close to you. Close enough that on a still night with the windows open and the wind in the right direction you might have heard moaning as we made love.

I said you would have to get up early to be able to better me. I could do the opposite with no trouble at all. I had a distinctive car of course so that had to be parked up somewhere well away from you or your boys eyes, so another town was chosen. D picked me up and drove me to her home, more or less on your doorstep. She knew about you and where you lived, she had to, to make it work. Luckily she had a reasonable sized car so I was able to hunker down when I returned to the City a few  hours after apparently leaving.

D worked Wednesday to Sunday, so Mondays and Tuesdays were free, sometimes Wednesdays as well. She is a lot taller than you and back then was slim without being skinny and she sported the delightful breasts you see above LL. From you to her, from your boobs to hers. I know which I preferred. There's nothing like nice firm ones and I handled plenty of those right after your admission and since.

D was a good lay and she was up, or down, or over for a little experimentation. She liked trying all sorts of positions but we usually settled on three. I'll leave you to guess which three. I satisfied her fully and she was possibly the second or third woman, after you, who said, 'Where did you learn to make love like that?'






London 2006
This lady is called Charlotte and as we still hook up from time to time. I won't expand on our times together too much. Suffice to say she still looks great at forty eight. Her butt was something else hence the photo I have chosen.

I took this in her garret room at the top of her quite expensive marital home. Another woman, LL, lacking full satisfaction in her life. There are and were so many out there and London was awash with them, probably still is.





Denmark 2009
 Jytte who I met near Aalborg in Denmark. I was doing my usual thing taking photographs of the landscape outside Aalborg when I saw this figure in the distance walking my way. Not toward me but coming in my general direction. I guessed it was a woman from her height but I wasn't sure. Whoever it was was wrapped up and wearing a woollen hat. I had my tripod set up and continued with my photos. I changed the lens over to a 600 mm to get some long range shots of the bird life there. I enjoy photographing wild life and horses. I guess I caught the bug for that from my several trips to Africa, starting with the first to South Africa back in 2006/7

I had set up the lens and was readying myself for some shots, when the person I had seen arrived close to me. The birds I was about to photograph took off. The lady, it turned out to be the the blue eyed blonde that is Jytte, apologised for spoiling my shot. At least she said something in danish and when I replied in English she switched languages. I told not to worry I am a patient man.

We talked for a bit and she asked me about photography and what photos I liked taking. I asked her if she was local and she said she was  and had been going for a walk to clear her head. I have noted LL that the wind was picking up and spray from the sea was in the air. I decided to pack up. I didn't want salt water on my equipment.

Jytte walked back away from the shore with me. I discovered she was single and she discovered I was widowed and therefore also single. I asked her if she would like to have dinner with me. To my surprise she said yes.

One thing led to another LL and I didn't sleep at the motel I had booked into (I was on my way to Sweden). Instead I spent that Friday night and the whole weekend with Jytte. The day following the windswept one before was sunny and bright, as was Jytte having been well satisfied by yours truly. I was pretty happy too. 

Jytte was a delight to be with and she even posed for a number of nude shots, that above being one of them. I sent her all of them plus some of the noes I had taken on the coast. A week later on my way back to Copenhagen, we enjoyed a repeat performance and some time after that she visited in London at my expense. I was happy to do so of course.







London 2005
Catherine, one of my near neighbors in Docklands posing under my shower. I thought it was a very sexy shot (I have cropped it by the way). Not the biggest boobs on the block but she had nice long legs and a great figure, plus she was very accommodating, if you follow.

The symbol immediately below will tell you what and where I mean!



New Hampshire 2007

Talking of being accommodating, this is me in that role. One thing you've seen this before LL - not her, me. Not from this angle either. I took a video on my phone of Jilly riding me for all she was worth. This is her riding in reverse. In other words she is facing away. Nice fit don't you think. One of my earliest lays in my first home in NH.

The strawberry below carries sexual overtones don't you think. I never look at a halved straberry the same way since I came up with this.


Italy 2009

This photo was taken way down the coast from Salerno when I was visiting a friend who we do business with. I stayed in Salerno in a rented villa for about four days. I could have stayed in my home in Sorrento, but wanted to be available on the south side of the mountains Monte Lattari.

I was driving up and down for several days sealing a deal with Luigi and returning to the villa and pool late afternoon each day. The first evening I went out to eat and took a book with me - in the absence of any company. It was out of season, so the place I ate at wasn't that full. Being the only single person there, that is on my own, I received a lot of attention from the waitress especially when I spoke Italian. In fact she thought I was Italian, LL. My ability to mimic accents has been quite useful then and way in the past as well. I put her straight and told her I was British by birth.

I stayed much, much longer than I had intended and received an inordinate amount of attention from Flavia. In fact I was pretty much the last to leave. I started walking back to my villa which was just a short distance, when I heard footsteps behind me - rubber on tarmac, light footsteps so I guessed a woman. It was my waitress...

She caught up put her arm in mine and that was it until the following morning LL. She came back with me, drank some wine and then she came twice and fell asleep in my arms. The photo was taken on day two...her day two with me...in the villa garden or in Italian - giardino. We made love there too. I loved her puffy nipples and her pussy was really nice and tight. We had quite a romp together over those two days.

Another case of ships passing in the night but we enjoyed each other and that was all that mattered.




New Hampshire 2007

One of the earliest New England women that warmed my bed. You have seen her before - her name is Lori.





London 2019

Camilla wanted to know how she looked when she was just about to receive her h'ordeuvre from my tongue LL, that is why this photo was taken. We had met in an hotel room for our lovely encounter. I had guests at my place and Camilla, well Camilla had to be very careful.

 There's a bit of a story to this encounter LL. I booked the room the day before for two nights, but didn't sleep there. Camilla met me at the hotel in quite a roundabout way, mainly because she is married and relatively well known in that part of London. We agreed a little plan as to how we were going to handle things. I would wait for Camilla late morning in the coffee area of the hotel, part of the lounge, and she would arrive and get an order at another seat. I would then finish my coffee and pass her table leaving a key card on the seat next to her - I had two of course.

I then went up to my room. The key cards give access to the elevators. Ten minutes later Camilla let herself into my room and stripped right down as you see her above. Incidentally she sitting on the bedside table in that shot and I'm kneeling between her legs. WE went from there. One, two three orgasms later and we were both well satisfied. 

To be honest I don't lack sexual satisfaction. I know too many women for that to ever be a problem. However, Camilla does and that makes her very hungry. As you can imagine LL, I'm only too happy to satisfy her 'appetite'.

As I said, you have seen her before.





Penrith 2005

I came across this shot while compiling this blog and realised I had nearly forgotten Maggie. How could I do that!

I had met her a few months before around Christmas 2004 and we had slept together a number of times. Usually on a Thursday or Monday night before my visits to you. Maggie didn't know about you just that I made visits to elderly relatives over the border in Scotland. Bit of a risk if she had visited Carlisle, but a small one as she tended to go to Newcastle.

This shot which I rather like and find quite sexy was taken just before that trip I took to the States in March/early April of 2005. Maggie was a warm and passionate lover LL and she had a pretty decent body. She was divorced so no problem with husbands. Once I would have hated to say that she was a better lay than you ever were, but I wouldn't say that now of course with six hundred plus behind me...or should that be on me, under me etc

As far as I can recall now I think she would have been an eight to your three...out of ten. 






Beziers, France 2016

Another lady I stumbled across in my meanderings near my home in Carcassonne. Her name is Mélanie. I have been seeing her off and on for the past four years. Aren't I fortunate to have such a young and pretty woman falling over herself to be with me.

I was surprised, as any man would be of my age, when she asked me to take her to bed. But then Mélanie is French. She is single, sexy and likes to be fully sated. I love her long legs, especailly when they are high and wide and her breasts are very nice. Medium in size, pert and nice and firm. The one thing that has kept us having our off an on encounters (due to my absence, not hers) is our sex. That is all she  wants from me LL.

She wasn't sure of that even to begin with, not on that very first night, but after her third orgasm that night and two more in the morning she was hooked, almost addicted to me


Boston, Mass. 2019

This lady's name is Esther and the photo was taken in my Boston studio last year. The shadows are from a  blind. The shoot involved Esther's nudity at her request, in fact it was part of the brief. Apart from her having a great figure, what I remember most of all is her lovely butt as she stood with her back to me. It was a classic 'peach in shape and firmness.

That isn't the only reason I recall it.

During the shoot seeing her walking about and posing was rather arousing, and Esther new I was. At least she said she could see that I had 'grown' as she put it. That doesn't happen with every nude shoot but there was something about Esther that turned me on. As things progressed toward the end of the shoot she started getting a little flirty. Up until then things had been above board.

It came to  a head when I took the final photograph and set my tripods aside. Instead of turning and going to the dressing room Esther walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me at the same time she raised one leg and curled it around mine. This was as recent as Fall last year, so it is still quite fresh in my mind.

My hnads held her warm body and she thrust herself against me groin to groin. Then she started moving against me in that area. There was no going back for either of us now. I stripped off she went and lay on the couch and used her hands to rub her breasts and pussy. I couldn't strip fast enough LL. Then I was naked and what she had espied early in my chinos was free and very erect.

Esther, moved her arms above her head making her boobs stand out as I moved between her legs and then we were at it, well and truly. She had made herself wet and sliding inside her was relatively easy. She climaxed twice, me once and we both panted long and hard with the exertion afterward. She had not just lain there she had been very active underneath me.

I mentioned her butt earlier. We had lain cramped together o the couch for some time until she started handling my cock to see if I had more left. She gave me another erection via a combination of her hand and her mouth. We stood and she said for me to take her from behind as she bent over the couch's arm. That is how I became closely acquainted with that peach o a butt. I can't say I left much of a 'deposit' but I did have one very satisfied woman. She even paid me for the photos!

Yes, I have seen her since. The last time was at the ranch in June. 




Bristol 2005
As you are no doubt aware by ow I have a very close friend in Bristol called Trish. Early on when we first met, she took me to a party some of her friends were holding. At that party was a lady called Helen. I was with Trish of course but she circulated a lot as she knew all of the people there. Helen was on her own and started a conversation with me.

To be honest the first thing I noticed was that she had a pretty sizeable pair of boobs LL. Her cleavage was just visible above her dress and it was hard not to look in that direction. We chatted away and she started coming on to me. That ended up by her asking if we could meet. I agreed. She was an attractive woman and greatly enhanced in my view by her breasts. Helen disappeared for a brief moment or two and I stayed put. I remember I spotted Trish on the other side of the room and blew her a kiss. She smiled.

Helen came back. She gave me a slip of paper. I put it in my pocket and she drifted off to mix. When we got home to Trish's in Downend, Bristol she said I seemed to be getting on with Helen quite well. I said I had been'cornered' which was partly true and that was that.

The note she gave me had her number and an email address. I put both in my phone and destroyed the  note. On the Monday after that Saturday I said farewll to Trish - she went to work and I ostensibly set off home. In fact I had called Helen that Sunday in a quiet moement and I was heading to her place rather than the M4.

She had a few days off and it seemed she wanted to make the most of it. I got this shot , on my phone hence the lack of focus as I lay on her bed with just a light duvet covering me while I watched her undress. As you can see I wasn't going to be disappointed!

She had the most wonderful boobs and they lived up to their promise from what little I had seen on that Saturday. A nice tight, hairless pussy made for the full set and we made love five times that Monday. Twice that morning. Once late afternoon and twice when we went to bed...and I stayed until Wednesday morning so you could say Helen was well and truly serviced...so was I!

She was a good lover too. She didn't confine herself to just being underneath or on top.  I did ask her why she latched onto me at the party and she tod me that Trish had been talking of my prowess in bed...and she wanted some of it. I found her to be good comany, mischievous and very sexy LL. So, we repeated things each time I was in the aea. I had a couple of women I used to see over toward Bath so it wasn't difficult.

My dairy tells me that I visited you the following weekend...interesting don't you think.




London 2005

Emma  was a trainee solicitor, but she was very accomplished in bed. She needed no training there LL!

Someone who was a near neighbor to my old apartment in Docklands and what you might term a friend....with benefits...and very nice they were too, as you can see.



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




























No comments:

Post a Comment