Thursday, August 13, 2020

Studied Perfection


For LL in the UK


I thought for a change I would post one of my studio subjects ... without intimate shots.

That doesn't mean nothing took place, but rather I am not showing it or mentioning it in detail here LL. The photos are full size.

The lady is Emma and the location London, in 2016.

The shoot took place in the afternoon. The light was better that day. The nude shots were at Emma's request. Apart from some direction from me she posed well. Emma had been recommended to me by a previous satisfied client. Make of that remark what you will LL. It was a pleasure to take her photos and I am sure you can see why.

We had dinner afterward. Emma had the time and the inclination and I had the inclination. Great company, sophisticated company to eat with in a Mayfair restaurant. Inevitably, she came back to Knightsbridge with me.... and that's another story LL.



































Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment