Friday, March 29, 2019

Tops and Tails

For LL in the UK


There are some larger, ummm...objects in this blog LL. Comparable to you and yours, but then again ...not. Age takes its toll, doesn't it.

I'm not sure what to call it - a career, a calling, a talent or just a golden era for me. I'm speaking of course of my my photography and all that it brought with it. A talent I had in much earlier years and I resurrected in 2004.

It's funny how one thing leads to another. It started with my late wife's death, then meeting you LL. Of course you played away which precipitated my looking for other women. The second woman I met was Kim from Norfolk and it was she who suggested I photograph her, after we had visited Sandringham together and she saw some of the shots I had taken, and their quality.

I started with taking shots of her one day at my Norwich home (I was still seeing you). We moved from clothed photographs to fully nude ones, and that is how it all started. Other women came along, ones who wanted to get laid LL. They also allowed photos and so it went on.

In time I acquired my apartment in London and started meeting a different kind of woman. Metropolitan types - lawyers, City types, a few doctors. They in turn had friends who were also clients and so my 'work' tipped over into the wealthy and very wealthy bracket. I haven't looked back in both respects - photography and encounters.

When I moved to the States, in 90 day stints, until I met Ash and became a citizen, a similar model arose. By then I had my first place in New Hampshire, plus all my Florida real estate. I met  and photographed many lovely women and there was a fair proportion who wanted more than just mere shots...hence the many women I have taken through the lens of my camera in bed and elsewhere!

In a way, my good fortune was precipitated by you. As I said, one thing led to another and now look where I am. The wealthy of London led to the wealthy women elsewhere. Not least the South of France and Italy. Recommendation is everything, for whatever reason ....or service. I should thank you, I guess, but I won't.

You were a judder an aberration in my otherwise very happy and fulfilling life. I make and made things happen. I didn't sit back and wait for it to come to me, like you do mostly. Nothing is achieved that way.

Enough of my reflections on how you were the catalyst to a far better life, feast your eyes and imagination on the following women who have all figured in my life one way or another. You seen a good proportion before, of course, but not all of them.






Denmark 2018

Lovely woman. This was taken late last year. Her name is Dorthe.







  
Surrey 2019

Can't resist calling Jane my lady in red. You have made her acquaintance before via my blogs. I won't expand on our encounters, although part of me did/does regularly. She has great skin tone LL....all over.








Norfolk 2004

Summer of '04 trying out my pool. I loved allowing certain neighbors trying out my facilities and Helen was only to pleased to avail herself of those .... facilities and services.

For my part, I was only too pleased to avail myself of her....facilities. She lived at the other end of the village and we got to talking one day in the village shop, which closed a couple of years later. I remember her saying that I was probably the only person in the village with a pool - she knew the house through knowing the previous owners. I said if she ever wanted to use it to give me a call. Back then, as you know, it wasn't heated. I added a heater later after you went.

That is how we started that summer. She called me one day and I told her, sure, she could come around for a swim. I let her change in the house and then she asked me to join, which I did. That first time was what opened up a regular swimming session. It was also that first time that we made love. 

I recall she swum a little longer than me and when she came into the house with a towel around her, I had assumed she had her bikini on beneath it - she didn't. Helen stood on the mat in front of the Aga (it wasn't on being summer) and just dropped the towel, put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I had nowhere to put my hands except on her slightly damp body ... all of it. As you knew once, it was only a short step from there to the couches, and the rest as they say ......was a real pleasure, twice! 








London 2006

This was a shot taken during one of my early commissions LL and very pleasant it was too. Deanne was one of the first to order a full portfolio which took several separate days (due to outdoor light conditions) ending up with this modest display of her 'wares' on the final day.

Did I or didn't I? Did she invite me or not? I'll leave you to ponder those questions, to which only Deanne and I know the answers.











Buckinghamshire 2006

This little lady who will remain anonymous, you have definitely seen before LL, but perhaps not from this angle. 

That year was a great one coming soon after you went your way. I had more women clamouring for my 'favors' than I knew how to handle. Ever organized though I had my diary and electronic one as well. I didn't need a job of course I was being paid to take photos of beautiful women and investing/dealing in real estate and a few other activities like pharmaceuticals and the beginning of fracking

To be paid for the photography was like the icing on the cake. I got to meet lots of interesting people, see beautiful women in all their glory, nude and otherwise, and then to get laid as well...and still be paid, was as good as it gets. Which leads me to how I came to meet this lady above. 

I had been to their house twice to take photographs of her mother (and get laid while her husband was in Germany). A short time later I received a call which turned out to be the daughter, when I eventually found out, requesting that I return for a few further photos. I turned up at their large country house expecting to be greeted by the mother. Instead, it was daughter. She was wearing that checked shirt you see above.

To cut a long-ish story short, a short time after I arrived and seemingly understood I would be taking her photos and not mother's, she came onto me. She didn't have to do too much. I had set up my camera and she stood ready in that checked shirt. Then as I was looking through the viewfinder she unbuttoned it and revealed her superb breasts. I took the above shot.

What you can't see and what you probably don't realize is that she had removed her jeans and panties and was sitting with her legs spread wide revealing her hairless pussy, LL. It was enough to give me a 'hard' and she could see me bulging in my chinos. It wasn't meant to go to waste and it didn't. 

After she stood still wearing that shirt and nothing else, she undid my trousers and before long I was naked from the waist down LL. That let the 'beast' free and he popped up rigid. I sat and she sat on my lap gradually. That slowness was because she was inserting herself onto me. Right before my face were those boobs you see above. Like two torpedoes pointing right at me. I allowed them to home into to my mouth. They were delicious, so to speak. So firm and responsive.

All this time she was rocking on me and moaning, faster and faster. You could say I was pinned to the spot. She did all the movements which resulted in her coming right there on my lap. For my part (which was still rigid) I had hardly gotten started. When she slowly withdrew herself, I manoeuvred her toward a couch which was located in what might be best termed a snug area. She lay there still glowing from her orgasm, legs apart  and her breasts standing as proud as they were when she was on my lap. So firm and very erotic. I mounted her....  

Mother and daughter. I have only had that pleasure a few times LL, but I would recommend it to any red-blooded male. There's something quite sexy to know you have been inside them both. This young lady wanted more. I gave her my number (my second cell phone - I'm not stupid enough to have wires getting crossed), and my apartment address in ....Brighton. The love nest as I called it and still call it.









Canada 2007


Onto Kiera. This lady I met in Ottawa on a business trip there in 2007. Another hotel and another woman in need of sexual satisfaction. It is relatively easy to hook up with women in hotels LL, and I don't mean motels which in some parts over here are little more than 'knocking shops'. No, I'm talking 5 star and one meets a better class of woman there as I did with Kiera.

We had fun in her room lots and she wasn't against my taking photos as long as her face didn't appear in them. I guess you have figured that the above isn't a shot of her face!. I said we had fun and she was up for sex any which way. What you see above is a precursor to the first was and the pleasure was mutual....and very satisfying!












Cumbria 2004



Another hotel, but this time in Cumbria UK in 2004. Not the one I used when I started visiting you, but another not too far away from your front door. You were working of course and I wasn't known to any of your friends then so fairly immune to being spotted after you thought I had gone 'home'.

This was after your revelation of course.

I reckon you can guess where my photo of Janice is leading. I pulled her jeans all the way down for her followed by her thong when she turned over. The rest, as they say, is history It was far easier than you might ever imagine to get laid LL, and just as easy over here as it was right on your doorstep and anywhere in fact.








Derbyshire 2005


I make no apologies for photos such as the one above or indeed the one that follows. The point being made in all these is that I never ever suffered as a result of your actions LL. That is either during your time, but after you let slip your infidelity, or after.

Slip is s good word to use here. This is one of my Derbyshire models taken at our first shoot on my way back from you in April 2005. She was lining up for a little licking when I snatched this shot. Shortly after I was allowed to 'slip in' and I do recall it was very easy due to the flow of her love juices. Happy memories LL....for me.








New York 2006

The lady in this shot is Martha, quite a popular name over here, in a hotel room in New York 2006 with yours truly. Not satin sheets but just her gown that she kneeling on and offering herself from. I was only too happy to oblige.  Sitting here by my pools it's almost enough to make me have an erection thinking about how I slowly entered her wet pussy from behind, on that hotel bed.

She was on the staff and she received a staff several times during my stay...mine. Martha enjoyed it and you bet I did. 







Essex 2005


Sometimes I think a photo speaks for itself. Tanya was another Essex contact from near Colchester that I used to scoot off and see mid week from time to time. She was separated with two small children and in need of a little TLC and sex! I took this shot as she sat astride me in her lounge one evening in the summer of 2005. She was only wearing that dress, which tells you that the out of shot portion of her was well and truly naked.

Not only that she was, shall we say, impaled upon me when I took this. I loved sucking on those gorgeous nipples LL, while you worked away in the far north west. You only had yourself to blame and of course grossly underestimated me. But then you never really knew me and I was very careful in that respect, keeping a lot from you until I was sure of you. I never was so you never knew.











Studio shot of Emma 2007










Lovely selfie sent from Cannes, by Zara 2018.










Italy 2008

Getting into the larger territory I spoke of at the beginning of this blog LL. This lady is Gina and was taken in Portofino, Italy in 2008. 

Her boobs were something else don't you think. I did and I knew them intimately. What a gorgeous woman she is and she is still looking great as of last year.





Norfolk 2004

This shot of Katie is on my bed in Norfolk. Makes you think I bet LL, especially as it was taken in 2004.

Katie was more than ready when I managed to squeeze this shot in before squeezing in if get my drift. Lot of squeezing that day. Boobs, butt and a number of insertions...all great. I've had some great times over the years not least of which was Katie, the first woman I bedded after your revelation.  I have to say also that she was far better and more knowledgeable in bed than you ever were.









Italy 2008

This is another shot of Gina taken in Portofino Italy, also in 2008. This time she is just making herself ready for me, and I have to say and did at the time, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her moans and shouts in Italian were lovely to hear and I know (from my diary) that the more she moaned the harder I became and the more she liked it inside her. Our lovemaking was among the longest lasting I can recall. We both managed to hold back for quite a while then managed our coming together. That was perfection...like Gina.

To think LL I will see her again later this year.









Suffolk 2006


Susie is kneeling on a table for this shot which I took at her place near Lowestoft back in 2006.

The reason she biting her lip? That would be telling wouldn't it, but I will anyway. I had been massaging her boobs to get her nipples as proud as possible for this photo. The side effect of that was her panties were getting wet and uncomfortable. She's biting her lip because she wants sex.

We had been meeting up fairly regularly in the spring and early summer of 2006 and she often rang me when she was desperate and feeling horny. I couldn't always get over there (there were more one fish in sea!) When I did Susie was often 'gagging for it' as she was this day.

Large boobs again in keeping with what I said earlier. After she climbed down after several shots some topless, we made our way to her bedroom where she lay down on the bed and I removed her panties. Then she parted her legs and the fun began. She liked to be underneath then on top, for her second coming. That suited me as it freed my hands to take her boobs in hand...literally.

She was always more than satisfied after my visits. There was you thinking, I bet, that I was pottering around in the so called new build you imagined. That was as far from the truth as possible. I was so busy my feet didn't touch the ground...but they rested on many a bed! 








Norfolk 2005

You may recall this Indian rug from my Norfolk home LL. It was  never used like this though in your time. I have a theory. Some working class women are more uptight about sex than others. In some ways you fell into that bracket. All that premature withdrawal stuff with you was NOT fun at all. Apart from your infidelity it's no wonder I went elsewhere for FULL satisfaction.

Back to the point, or rather all three on show by Rachel in the shot above.  She wasn't bothered at all about wandering around my home totally nude and posing for shots like the one above. I loved/love her boobs too. they are no smaller even now and she's retained her figure since 2005.

Needless to say a pose like that wasn't wasted when it was repeated on my bed. Great lay LL...every time and no premature withdrawal!







Cumbria 2005


Cumbria again and this time October 17 2005. That's just two days after I left you. The last time at your house...and I helped clear your larder.  After that and knowing what I knew, I needed a little recreation and it was provided by Julie in Penrith. I stayed over, too. There was you thinking I was back in Norfolk. I told you that you would have to get up early to be ahead of me. You never were - I always was.

Julie's pose? You could say she was fucked out. Exhausted from our activities and glowing in the warmth of what we had just enjoyed.








Suffolk 2006

Jackie was one of the larger ladies I came across. that phrase has a double meaning too as she liked me to come over her boobs occasionally.

I could wallow in those and in her nearly all day and sometimes we nearly did. Not getting up until the afternoon apart from calls of nature and a drink. She was definitely a 'two hander'. That is I need both hands to encompass just one of her breasts. A bit like you she could take any amount of play involving her boobs, whether it was caressing, licking or sucking on her nipples. And...boy could she ride on top of me, those boobs going there own ways as she racked up her ride faster and faster.

Quite a screamer too. I love a woman who makes a lot of noise when lovemaking, it turns me on even more.

She was/is a pretty girl too and when this shot was taken at her place near Newmarket, she was in her thirties. 















New Hampshire 2006


Moving on and westward, this photo was taken at my first home in New Hampshire back in 2006. Debs (Deborah) worked at a nearby iHop where I would occasionally have breakfast. I got to know here and she me. Eventually, I knew she wanted to be real friendly. When it was quiet she would spend a lot of time chatting with me. 

On her days off she would come out to my place. We would walk talk and after the second visit end up in bed with each other. She is just as curvy now as she was back then, except now she is in her late forties. Plenty to grab hold of with Debs LL and she always told me I was the best lay she had ever had. Quite disappointed when I married Ash....but I made it up to her last year. Might do so again this year after viewing her again while compiling this blog.










Suffolk 2008


I was at a wedding in Suffolk UK back in 2008 on my own as a guest. I ended up in this beauty's bedroom and in side her, both of us a little the worse for wear but more than able to perform. Nice way to round off the evening reception, don't you think LL. She was in her thirties and I think her name was Heather.

















I managed more than a few shots like this one of Amy taken in 2007 near Holt, Norfolk. Quite a naughty girl really. She was far younger than me but liked older men. I first met her in 2005 late in the year via the Internet. 

She made it clear from the start of our chats that she was mainly interested in sex and not much else. In time we met up and though, because of her youth she was lacking size in the boob department she made up for it with her enthusiasm and passion. I could hardly keep up LL...but I did.

The photo...she's coming down for a good pussy licking session and she always came quite quickly. Do you know until she met me she had never experienced it and then couldn't get enough.











I always felt like calling Charlie, Big Bertha, but I never did. This was a studio shot taken in my London studio in 2008. She had a lovely pair didn't she and they were surprisingly firm, too.

This was the first shot I took of her where she felt she knew me well enough to reveal what I had suspected was under her clothes from my initial commission with her. That was entirely above board, but not later. Somehow revealing herself to the camera and me made her horny and we rounded off any photo session with some very nice sex.











Another large pair and this time possessed by Anna. The shot was taken in her London apartment. No guesses for what she had in mind removing those panties as was. This was quite recent 2019 when I was over there in January.

I took her on that couch at first and then we wore each other out in the bedroom. Made my reunion trip very worthwhile.















This shot has been severely cropped to preserve Anna's anonymity. This is the same Anna as in the previous photo but taken in her bedroom. After having taken her all the way to an orgasm on the couch, she lay back on the bed in this position ready for me to go straight in. As you can see she is open and ready. Rather a nice pussy I thought as I entered her that second time. 

I took the photo with my phone while putting my clothes on the floor. January 2019 of course, as previously.















A rather nice photo sent by an admirer and lover to tempt me back. It succeeded. I didn't have to go far either just over near Swaffham, Norfolk. This was sent to me back in 2007.  The lady's name is Sara and she was just another of the many women who wanted to get laid LL. We hooked up fairly regularly during that year and then moved on after a few months.








This is a cropped still from a video she wanted of us making love. I rather like the movie too. Seeing Liz coming as she is in this still and being taken by yours truly, from behind is a nice turn on still, for me...and I understand her. 2008 London.

Her boobs weren't bad either











This gorgeous lady is Polish and the location and date is near Lodz in 2008. It was her idea to pose totally nude in this field. The occasion was a commission for Alicja, the daughter of a wealthy businessman who I know.

We were miles from any habitation or indeed any people which was just as well, given her nudity. I took loads of shots. I normally do, and then present the best to the client to choose from.  this particular shot I caught as she was slowly walking across the field. To say her boobs were spectacular would be an understatement. two of the very best in my opinion..

Did I or didn't I is a question you may be asking yourself. Let's just say she was so pleased with the shoot, she showed her appreciation in a way I found very satisfying!














Not one of my best shots because it wasn't posed and therefore a little out of focus. Another lovely and indeed mischievous lady who appreciated my services....and servicing. I appreciated her large appendages (a bit like yours used to be) and she appreciated my large appendage. Mutual satisfaction you could say and it was, on this occasion and others. You know this lady from previous blogs.

I'm not sure what I said back in 2005 but it made her stick her tongue out at me. Then, well then we got on with things. I got on here then she got on me.

This was taken at my Norfolk home. Her name is Julie (quite a few Julies around), and I met quite a few of them.















Studio shot taken in London in 2007.  Great contrast between her pale colored skin and her hair color. I'll leave you to speculate on this shot.








Another lady I met in 2004 LL also with a sense of fun and also a nice large pair of 'knockers' (haven't used that word for a while - tends to be hooters in the States).

I met Jackie via that dating site, now long gone. In fact I met so many via that site I was never at a loss for a bed in East Anglia, or anyone to bed. She lived near Cromer which was an easy run for me and where this shot was taken, just prior to a little physical activity. She liked sexy underwear and I always thought red suite her.

Imagine me between her legs looking down on those lovely breasts and then slowly entering her very wet pussy, because that is what followed. I gave you a chance or two. I wasn't naive enough to imagine I would settle down with women who were over twenty years my junior, neither were they. It was just company fun and sex. You never took up what I offered you and you really were the loser and in a big way.








This probably looks like the sea or a bath but in fact it is a jacuzzi and the lady emerging from it is Caroline from Portland Maine. This was taken last year at my home on Nantucket. We renewed an old friendship and she is now a fairly regular visitor when I am there.

I converted a copy to b & w, but have a lovely color version, which I couldn't Trace when I was uploading these shots.










How does a man of my age end up in a kitchen with a woman of her age?

I'll tell you LL. She knew me originally through my daughter and the latter's pool parties at my Norfolk home. This shot was taken at her parent's home quite nearby while they were on a fortnight's holiday in 2005. Emma called me and asked whether I could fix a problem with an overflowing cistern (it was overflowing outside). I grabbed my tool box and drove over there. 

Emma met me and showed me the problem. It wasn't too difficult to fix and while I was doing that (an adjustment to the old fashioned ballcock) she went off to make me a coffee. When she left me she was wearing jeans and some sort of top. 

I went out the front door looked up to make sure that I had stopped the flow of water from the overflow pipe, put my stuff back in the car and made my way back through the house to the kitchen.

When I arrived Emma was in a dressing gown. Incidentally, she knew I never went anywhere without my camera, from previous times and my daughter's pool parties. She wondered if I might take her photo. I said of course I would but a towelling gown wasn't that flattering and maybe she might like to change into something nice. 

As I fiddled with my Nikon the gown dropped to the floor to reveal Emma's naked body more or less as you see it above. As you can see LL she had a slim body with barely developed boobs, although she was in her twenties.

Emma told me she wanted nude shots which obviously she would never get via her parents! I obliged by taking the one above and several more. She didn't check them out immediately, even though I walked over to her to show her images. It was when I walked over that she put her arms round my neck and kissed me.

At the same time she wrapped her legs around my back. Passion took over from there -hers and mine. I lifted her onto the counter top and she undid my zipper and belt. By now I had an erection she was wet down there or in this instance about level with my cock. She slipped off the unit and turned around bending over and spreading her legs. I fucked her LL and she loved it. By the time we had finished up on her parents couch she had come three times.

I have seen her since and had her again just last year while I was visiting in Cambridge. She's much larger in the boob area, still slim but mature and in her mid thirties now. We still laugh about ballcocks and overflowing waters...for obvious reasons.












This is Paula, a friend of my daughter some time back and the year is again 2005. She is also a friend of Emma above or was back then.

It seemed that my 'performance' with Emma was passed on and that was when I received a call from Paula back in June 2005. Paula didn't indulge in the pool parties back then but some of the girls used to end up at my place doing craft stuff. Paula was/is quite a good artist.

Anyway Paula contacted me and asked whether I would take some photos of her so that she could use them as material for a self portrait. It seems that my 'reputation went before me, via Emma. Paula came over from Brundall where she lived and I set about taking her photos. All went well. She was reviewing what i had taken as we went along and I suggested different angles of her face that might help her painting.

I broke off at some point to use the bathroom. When I returned, Paula had taken her top off and her bra and asked me to take a number of shots including the one above. She still wore her summer skirt. Paula was quite a studious type so I reckoned that this wouldn't go much further, but I was wrong. 

She stood up and slipped her skirt off to reveal that she had already removed her panties. Then she said to me that Emma had told her that I was really good - I answered with a question; Photography? That too she answered. 

It took only a matter of minutes for us to end up on my bed LL. The very same one that I had you in on a number of occasions. It's always the quieter ones isn't it. Paula turned out to be really hot in bed and we stayed there right through to the early afternoon cuddling, caressing and having sex. What a session and those lovely pert boobs to play with and suck on.

Paula came back for more, off and on all through that summer and the week before I came to your place for the last time.

I guess you can see why I wasn't that bothered that you went, knowing that I had orchestrated your leaving. I had to play up though, just in case you saw sense. You never did.  











Paula had another friend who was a bit of a laugh. Her name is Angie and she appears above holding her wares out and up, for me and my camera LL. This is also the same year, 2005.

I never did find out what the three girls told each other, but a week or so after Paula's visit. Angie rang me - she had gotten my number from either Emma or Paula. Would I take her photo, was the question. She told me that Paula and Emma had recommended me. I vaguely knew Angie as one of their friends.

I agreed and a few days later on the weekend, Angie turned up wearing that pink top and jeans. It didn't take too long as I showed her around the house to realize what she was there for ...sex. Unlike Emma and Paula, Angie was a bit shorter but very well endowed. That was more than obvious from the very beginning of her visit and the fact her nipples were very apparent through her top.

When finally, we reached my bedroom the conversation had been such that it was obvious she wanted to have sex with me. We both stripped naked but not before a few photographs of which the one above is an example.

Then we were on the bed and I had hold of those boobs LL, as I knelt between her open legs. I remember looking down at her pussy. It was wet and showing the pink of her opening. Angie took hold of me and used my cock on her clit until she came. Then she guided me toward her pleasure gate and I slipped inside her. I am a considerate lover and I made sure I pleasure all parts of her pussy until she urged me on to be a bit faster. She came shortly after that for a second time. Her shouts as she climaxed made me 'grow' even more until I was truly locked and cocked.

At this stage most women in my experience like it fast and hard and that is what I gave Angie. It was so forceful I recall she moved up the bed toward the headboard. She was the only one of the three friends to have a female ejaculation and it was there on my bed in that very same bedroom that you came in a few times.

That wasn't the last I saw of Angie....or Emma. About six months later that December 2005, they arranged to come over. We enjoyed a threesome, but more of that another time...maybe. 

















California Dreamin' LL. 

Except, we weren't dreaming, but were in California. That is the Pacific you can see between Lisa's legs, that is if you can ignore her pussy. I couldn't. I was leaning over her right shoulder with my camera. 

The year 2007. The location Southern California. The rest you can imagine...and she is a Brit not an American.














In some respects you know what I like in a woman ... and on a woman. Long legs, great boobs and passion, along with a good personality. Good in both respects. The other thing I adore is great hair and Sarah above certainly had/has that. It was gorgeous and always smells great. Note the present tense LL.

This is a fairly old shot of this lady who, of course you have seen before from a ...um... different angle.  No big guesses on what was about to happen here and in her lounge in London back in 2008. It was a real pleasure too...for both of us!












What a great cleavage and what great boobs LL. I was so close to them when I took this shot I nearly put the camera down, before taking the shot. Imagine me hands on with those, because they were .... about a minute later.

I've included this shot of Chloe because she lived so close to you, you would be really surprised where I was when I was with her. I'll leave it there, except to say this was taken in 2004, August in fact.



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§




There have been so many women in my life since your time LL How it all happened has been a delight and also a bit of a mystery to me, but who am I to complain. One thing led to another, one woman to another...sometimes.

Most of all I think it was down to who I met and my personal charisma. I say that knowing I was not at my best when we first met and the fact you really didn't know me at all. I doubt whether you would recognize me as a personality now. I have moved on and have been my old self ever since 2005 or thereabouts.

Just to remind you, I was married far, far longer than you ever were and very happily. There was a reason for that, and I'll leave you to figure out why.







Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment