Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mainly California

For LL in the UK


Many of the shots below were taken during my extended stay in California in 2007 LL. However, I have also included a few that were taken elsewhere, just to add a little variety, and I certainly have had more than a little variety in my life over the last fifteen years.

Comments on a few of them, for your edification, LL.

California


California



California

She's taking them off LL. Hard to concentrate on this shot - hard being the operative word!



California

No prize for guessing where this shoot was headed. Perfect boobs too.





California




Palm Springs California

I only stopped over two days and got to bed this beauty. How's that for luck!





California

Camera set up on timer for this shot. Guess whose finger that is.






California


California


California



California

I think the photos tell their own story don't you LL. Just south of San Francisco I stopped off at this B & B and got a lot more than breakfast. The bed part was a real bonus although this particular morning it was more of a post breakfast sexual indulgence. She was quite a horny woman.

No other guests of course and a bit off the beaten track, made it ideal for the fun we had over four days and three nights. She could have smothered me with her boobs. What a way to go!






California




Bury St Edmunds Suffolk UK 2005

Naughty Michelle. One of my early commissions. I guess you didn't know I was going around East Anglia photographing women then, did you. Kept me busy and was part of the reason I didn't visit that much that year. I guess you wouldn't have approved even though you were playing away yourself.

Yes, we did have sex, right after this shot. Needless to say the photos came free and Michelle, well she just came ...three times.







London Studio 2006

No comment.๐Ÿ˜œ





Bury St Edmunds 2006




California






Paris 2006

Time for me to go get our breakfast bread at the patisserie. I'd already sown my oats!







Paris 2007

Rich lady that I posed for this shot. Quite a classic wouldn't you say LL. Different circles I was moving in by now. My reputation had grown. Rather a lithe woman who was lacking something in her wealthy life. I briefly gave her what she was lacking. Superb body.








Germany 2006




California





California




Sussex 2006

Damned cell phones don't they interrupt everything, well almost. It was put down shortly after and so was her top. In case you are wondering this lady is a friend that moved from Norfolk to Sussex. We were just catching up, in a manner of speaking. I rather like this shot for the promise it held......


Paris 2006

Same lady I was fetching the bread for. Snapping the snapper in a state of undress that is rather fetching.



California

Very naughty Nancy in Santa Monica.




California

Also Nancy in a rather nice pose. This one was a more serious shot, for the album - hers (and mine).





Nevada

Las Vegas gal, posing very nicely for this shot. I'll leave you to guess where, but it wasn't Vegas, LL.


New Mexico

Onward on my journey in 2007, and upward, into her. Just one of my encounters and a very nice one it was too. She loved this shot. The original shows her face of course.




California





California




California





I did tell you that I have many, many shots of the women and other subjects that I have shot over the last fifteen years. All I have shown you so far is merely the tip of the iceberg. Quite an appropriate phrase given the last photo here, don't you think๐Ÿ˜œ.




Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment