Wednesday, December 13, 2017

French Frolics and American Antics




For LL


I spent a lot of time in Europe during the busier years of my photography LL -  2004 to 2007. Now it is confined to more, shall we say, respectable shots.

I guess my photos back then fell into three categories. Those taken on commissions, those of 'close' female friends, and those that were a crossover between the two. Beyond that I took landscapes, portraits, street scenes, macro and still life shots.

The photos below fall into the 'close' female friends category.

The site of the photos is a small place slightly south west of Clermont-Ferrand. Not anything I owned or rented but somewhere I ended up for a few days and nights.

I had been on a meandering journey with purpose. That is, my journey took me to several places on commissions, some accommodated me and in other places I used hotels. The encounter immediately below was of the stay in a hotel, kind of visit. Which I did. I had driven there from a previous appointment and checked in mid afternoon. Not my first visit to Clermont-Ferrand if you have been paying attention to my blogs LL.

I left my bag and camera bag with the check in desk as my room had been double booked, apparently. They said they would try and sort things out. I went off for a walk around town having been driving for a bit. Coffee called as it often does and as I wandered I took some shots of the city until I found a place to watch the world go by. A lady in her thirties was the only other person sat outside so I sat too as I was still smoking back in 2005. 

I ordered in English accented French and then lit a cigarette. The lady just a tables width away asked if I could give her a light. I moved chairs and offered her my lighter. She took my hands and said you light it. You have bigger hands than mine. I said true and cupped my hands to protect the flame. She put her hands around mine to steady them while she lit up. We started chatting she was French but her English was pretty good. Small talk at first and then she asked if I was a tourist.

I said I was on a journey undertaking photographic commissions for clients. She asked if I had a client here in the city. I said yes I do but not until tomorrow p.m. We talked on and she flirted with me a bit and I did with her. She was good company and we were on our third coffee. She said she was going home soon and would I like to take her photo - she would pay, she said. I'd be delighted was my response.  or rather I think I said 'mon plaisir'.

She rose to go and I threw some Euros on the table to cover both our bills. Thank you she said. Then... we haven't fixed a date for the photos.Where are you staying? I told her and about the double booking fiasco. Stay with me she said. It's a little way out of town but I have quite large place and a pool. Are you sure, I answered - you don't know me. She countered that by saying she reckoned she could judge a person pretty well, so I agreed.

I collected my stuff and my car and followed her out of town. Eventually, we arrived at a small village (which will remain anonymous LL) and she turned into her property.

We ate, drank wine and went to bed in separate bedrooms. The following morning I received a call from my client postponing my commission one day, so I had all day free and so did my hostess, Colette.

She suggested we spend the morning by the pool but first she was going out for some fresh bread, after it all it was France LL. I stayed behind, changed into my trunks and did a few lengths of her pool then settled on a sun lounger with a book. Later, I heard a car and Colette appeared on her patio. Coffee and croissants, she asked.  Parfait - I replied. I hauled myself to the patio doors and the bistro table there and we enjoyed the food and coffee in the sun.

I'm going to join you Colette said and disappeared to change. The day was looking up already. Colette was thirty something back then and lively company. How lively, I had yet to find out LL. But find out I did! 

I went back to my sunbed and then Colette reappeared wearing a black bikini and carrying a pink 
li-lo. She said I could take her photographs now So I grabbed my camera and after a few moments setting it I started to take shots of her. A selection appear below.






The first few were good. She was pretty and had a nice body. Then she took her top off. I told her that was very nice and continued shooting. Her boobs were definitely on the small side but they were perky enough and didn't detract from her beauty.



The next thing was she had slipped out of her bikini bottom (below). Naughty, I said to her and still continued shooting, although pausing now and then to appreciate her body. When I saw her in the shot below my first thought was,  mmmmm what a beautiful ass, my second thought was this woman is wanting to be laid.



She knew and I knew. She posed provocatively with the sun bed. Some shots below LL.








Then she knelt down on the bed displaying her pussy to me. Shaved and in full view.



Having teased me with that view she entered the pool with the sun bed. I continued shooting while we chatted and exchanged sexual repartee. You like my little boobs mmm? She said how about my arse you like that too? I can see you do, she said laughing, it is showing! It was the sight of her cavorting on that sunbed in and out of the pool that had a definite effect on me down below LL.

I entered the water and used my waterproof camera to take photos at water level. I was naked as well now with my erect member plain to see as I got in the pool LL The water dampened that down and I concentrated on photographing Colette.





Then she started getting out of the pool putting herself on full display..... Colette knew what she was doing and climbed out so slowly that I was able to take plenty of shots. Finally one of her pussy showed how ready she was. I got out of the pool as she finally did and we towelled each other down to some extent She explored my body with her hands while I teased her little but pert boobs flicking her nipples a little and squeezing her. Then I allowed my hands to caress the res of her working down to her butt.

By now I was hard and she guided me between her legs. She was still wide open down there and increasingly wet...and it wasn't from the pool LL! She rocked to and fro on my cock and I knew she was stimulating her clit from the sounds she made. I kissed her and we explored each others mouths as we both rocked to and fro together.

She ended up on her back, her legs wide apart me looking down on her  and her pink wide open pussy. It was ready and waiting and as she looked up and smiled at me she drew me down for another kiss while guiding my cock into her. Slowly I entered. She was open but she had a tight pussy. Good in some ways but initially slow to dilate fully. I could feel the lips of her pussy stretched around my cock, wet and slippery.

I used the tip of that fella to ease her open then I was in partially and that brought a gasp from my French fornicator. A little more and I was there.






















Colette is still in touch and is now married LL, some 7 years later. We spent another two days together before I left to drive further south having completed the commission I had back in Clermont-Ferrand.

That commission was straightforward, although the woman in question was lovely and classy to boot. Her name was/is Veronique. She called on my services again a couple of months later....




***************************************
**********************
***********
*******
*****
***
**
*






Now to move on. As I said, I travelled further south - to Nice, in fact and an hotel which I was to use as my base while exploring property and photographic opportunities. The place was fairly full of Americans. Several travel groups in fact. Noisy and full on as usual, but I liked the atmosphere they created and when one or two learnt that I lived part the time in New England and Florida, I was their best buddy.

Among the second smaller group was Annie. Annie was from Massachusetts and upon learning from another in her group that I lived part of my time in New Hampshire, made my acquaintance at the hotel bar one evening. Made my acquaintance. That is something of an understatement!

She spent the next day with me instead of sightseeing, as I looked at property and took photos in the countryside to the north of Nice, That led to Annie getting quite close and in the end making her final destination of the the first day and second, my bedroom.

The photos below record both those times LL.

Annie was lovely and a great lover too, LL.  She had no qualms over photos and positively encouraged me to explore her 'white bits', which, naturally I did with the utmost pleasure both for me and for her. I won't go into detail - just leave it to your imagination and the photos!

All I will say is that your infidelity released me to explore and enjoy to mutual satisfaction, much younger models. None of whom had any reservations about being bedded, one way or another. many positively encouraged it - initially, to my surprise - but I soon got used to it!


Day One























































Showing me how it should be done? Those hands were soon replaced!


















Day Two































No comments:

Post a Comment