Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Mel


For LL

The year here LL is 2006 and the location an upscale hotel in Los Angeles. The lady (well she was outside the bedroom and bathroom!) is Mel (Melanie, although she hated her full name).

In another blog I mentioned how much time I spent in California in 2006 and 2007. This was one such visit again to consult with the studio, but I also had a lot of spare time and gained quite a few friends. I guess you could say Mel was a friend of a friend. She worked as some sort of PA at the studio and I had bumped into her a couple of times while visiting.

For lunch I liked to get away from the Studio and used to drive a little west and have a bite without all those studio folk. One day when I was walking to my car in the lot, Mel saw me and we chatted. She asked me where I was going and I explained. She said would I mind if she joined me to which I said you're very welcome. We had lunch talked quite a bit more and she asked where I was staying - I told her. Mel is an American, born and bred, and was then and probably is now a bubbly individual with a mischievous streak. Young and attractive, she was good company.

On that day we drove back to the studio, she went back to work and I continued with the afternoon meeting I had. Pleasant as that lunch was and pretty Mel's company was, I thought nothing further of it. After all she was only thirty two at the time.

I had planned to spend two more days in LA then go up the coast carry out the commissions I had on my 'books'.

I was on my balcony in my hotel robe having taken a bath, a rarity then, I was mainly a shower man. The bath was great it was a large spa affair with room for two or even three. I was relaxed writing a few more paragraphs on my laptop when I heard a knock on my door. I put the laptop down re-secured the belt on my robe and headed for the door. I was thinking it would probably be hotel staff or possibly someone from the studio. It was the latter but unconnected with my book...it was Mel.

I guess I looked surprised. She smiled said hello and walked straight in. 'Do you have a cold drink?' she asked. Usually, people are dumbstruck in such situations, but I wasn't and said something like whoa there, and asked why she was there.

Her reply was honest and open. Mel said you are alone here and I thought you would like some company and maybe a little fun. Before I could answer she headed for the bathroom. A spa bath - wow - were her words and she started running water into it . I stood watching her smiling, both amused and bemused. I reached for my camera and said 'Do you mind? You are very photogenic'. Mel replied that she had no problem with photos and said that I was very polite and English in the way I asked.

I guess I should say, LL, that she was wearing shorts and a singlet top. She shed the  shorts and her panties and climbed into the bath which was now pretty full Her singlet stayed on briefly until she pulled it off her shoulders and left it clinging to her midriff.

As you can see LL she was hairless around her pussy  and had nice pert average sized boobs. Mel knew how to pose  although the shots below are poses of a much more sexual nature. She stripped the wet top of and started to display her 'wares' quite openly as you can see below...











As you can see below her boobs were not large but they were firm and her nipples were a little puffy too. Very attractive to a red-blooded male.



I continued shooting her as you can see below LL. There are a lot more than these few, but these catch the essence of that afternoon, one I thought I was going to spend on work. I did have to work, but in an entirely different way to that I had planned earlier in the day.

Mel has a lovely body. Young, silky  smooth and a very nubile and sexy woman. She was also very horny and started to display and offer her pussy both to the camera and to me.


















At the point in time when the next photo was taken, she said to me to come on in. She wasn't talking of just the bath either. Then she hoisted herself onto the edge of the bath and spread her legs wide as you can see below LL. Great legs. The reason she is smiling? I had taken my robe off and she could see my large erection. A few more shots followed, two of which follow the one below.















At this point I was sitting on the edge of the bath and took the two photos below, before taking the plunge.

From these you can see she really wanted to have sex and she displayed herself back and front. I leaned over her and between those legs as  she wrapped her arms around my neck and drew my face down on to her boobs. Mel wanted  me to caress and suck them. The latter came first.

In the meantime her hand grabbed my penis and she said something like we don't want to waste this and started using it on her pussy, in the water. She was quite light in weight and athletic in her movements, so after stimulating herself to some extent, she twisted round beneath me  and  raised her self an all fours in the water. I for my part took one of her breasts in my hand and used the other to play with her clit. Now it seemed I was in charge  as she started to moan in response to may attentions.

Erotic as it was we were never gong to have sex in that big bath, as we were sliding around it too much. Mel agreed and I got out, threw her a towel and wrapped one around myself. Then we were both there in the bathroom area damp dry and both wanting each other. I knew I certainly did and Mel demonstrated that she did almost immediately. I dried her back all the way down and including her ass and between her legs.

She turned around as I was down there and looked down at me. I looked up and smiled , seeing her pert boobs ripe and ready. I pushed my face toward her pussy. Open your legs I said. She looked puzzled until I started licking her there (she had never been licked and flicked by a man down there, she told me afterward).

As I licked her pussy it responded becoming wetter by the minute and not through my saliva. Mel tensed her legs. I had my hands on her thighs and she had her hands on my head. I could feel her nails digging in a little. No gain without pain :-) I moved my hands to her buttocks and squeezed them while intensifying my licking. Her clit was quite proud, the little devil and I sensed from her moaning that she was close to climaxing. then she did. As my hands were on her buttocks I felt them tense as she came and she cried out at the same time....a lovely sound. The sound of a satisfied woman.

There was a method in my approach. I had already reckoned her pussy might be a little tight for my large member so preparing her in this way made sense. I planned ahead, LL! 

Mel was still holding my head and pressing it against her pubic area, she shuddered twice and then told me she wanted me inside her. We reached the bed. She flung herself onto it, legs wide apart. I pulled her toward me slightly with those lovely slender, long legs and then standing I entered her. It was still a tight fit but we managed it in the end. Having a tight pussy encompassing your cock is one of life's great pleasures LL, especially a young one like Mel's. The stimulation for me and for her was exquisite as i slowly thrust into her, partially at first to stimulate her G-spot. Can't always find it but I found Mel's and she went elsewhere to some sort of pleasure palace when I did. 

I thrust deeper and faster coming down hard on her clit until she reached her orgasm. I wasn't finished so I continued until I could feel the pressure building until I reached a point where I couldn't stop it. Mel had come again during this short period and as I came she went way over the top. Not sure she had yet a fourth orgasm but at that point she gushed. Female ejaculation, I told her afterward. She had never experienced it.

Planning ahead I had thrown both towels on the bed, which in the circumstances was a good decision. She lay there, laid and exhausted temporarily. I sat on the bed leaning on one elbow and caressing her tits. Eventually, we needed to clean up. The bath water was cold, so I let it go and turned on the double shower.  We showered together where we explored each others anatomy further and for mutual pleasure, her boobs slid through my hands in a very erotic way and she loved me holding her against me using her ass for purchase.

Mel came back the next day and then I had to leave to travel further north. 

A footnote. I learned a long time ago that when having sex ,if it's soft squeeze it. It heightens a woman's experience. Hence the attention to boobs and ass. 



















Later that year I paid for her to visit England and she stayed briefly at the Norfolk house, bring with her that singlet for 'old time's sake'. I'm sure you will recognise the wall and furniture etc LL








Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment