Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Favorite Things

For LL


As I like to keep you abreast of matters, my photography and loving a good pun, I have set out a few tasters for you below.

First up is a New England friend. This was taken not too far from Franconia Notch State Park in the White Mountains, NH. We weren't going to be interrupted, as I own the land. The first of a few women's photos I took at this spot in New Hampshire LL. This one was 2006. I rather like it as Lucy is not nude and has covered her nipples. It has a serene quality about it. Her clothes are just out of shot along with my Grand Cherokee Jeep. You always wanted to ride around Florida in a Jeep. God knows why, but I think you had a much smaller model in mind.

Talking of  which, have you ever had sex in an SUV? We did. Lucy said why waste her nudity so I dropped the tailgate on the Jeep slid, she took her panties off her hips and I lifted her onto the tailgate flap. By now of course she had removed her hand from her breasts. They were at face level...my face and her boobs.

Who was she LL? Another chance encounter out of Concord. She worked for a real estate agent, that I had started using at that time. My visits were frequent as I have commercial rentals to keep a check on (still). The more we got to know each other the more she flirted with me. She was only in her thirties then but I guess she was attracted to older men. I was certainly attracted by younger women. We lunched a few times. On those occasions I got to sit opposite those boobs. In the main they were enclosed in fairly tight fitting tops. She knew, that I knew she had spotted me looking at them. Into spring of 2006 she wore less cover and I am sure she undid an extra button when she met me for lunch.  This was confirmed one day when I saw her approaching the little diner we frequented undoing a button on her shirt.

One thing led to another and I invited her to my place outside Concord, one Sunday. I did ribs on the BBQ along with salad and we drank a few beers together. The afternoon progressed and so did we, finding ourselves in the bedroom both nude entwined in each other. You had many reasons to be jealous LL, but you never had a clue back then. The only one you focused on was Carole, and I put that set of photos in an email to you on purpose. There were a lot more that i could have sent you.... a lot more. I was never dependent on you after your revelation in March 2004 even though I pretended I was. You had destroyed my trust in you.

Back to the photo below. Here we were. Lucy sitting on the tailgate. Her lovely body right in front of me. I still had my hands on her thighs which were warm from the sun. Her cleavage inches from my face - I caught a whiff of her perfume which she must have applied to that area between her breasts. In fact, every time I smell that perfume, even to this day, it takes me back to the morning below. Lucy took my head as I recall and pulled me in against her breasts. At the same time her legs which had been dangling off the tailgate were lifted and she wrapped them around my waist. I pulled my head back from between her breasts and cupped each in my hands. They were firm and slightly upturned at the nipple. At Lucy's age there was no hint of anything 'heading south'.

I sucked and flicked both nipples in turn as I squeezed her. I could feel her nipples enlarging in my mouth as I did so. She had thrown her head back. I could smell her sex and sexual readiness by now. I didn't need to glance down to know her pussy was wet and dilating. My shorts and boxers dropped down to my ankles. Lucy reached for my cock and squeezed it. I was already hard and erect, but she encouraged it along by moving her hand up and down. I lowered my hand to her pussy, past the little fuzz that had grown where her pubic hair was.

I touched her clit and she shuddered. Dipping my two fingers into her opening to gather lubrication, I moved those fingers either side of her clit rapidly. She loved it. Lucy was still jerking on me. I was rock solid and locked in place by now.

Lucy slid forward a little and impaled herself on my member. Her arms were around my neck and she held me so tightly I nearly suffocated between her breasts. What a way to go! We fucked for want of a better word, hard and fast until she came, quite quickly as it turned out. I was still hard at not yet there when she did. I hope we didn't frighten the wild life with the noise she made. Not yet finished we agreed she would hop down and I would take her from behind to reach my ejaculation.

She wanted more in any case. She was young and 'thirsty'. A quick hard and fast coming was not enough. She bent over and held the tailgate as I found her swollen pussy from behind. It was of course wet and dripping LL, entry was easy - it was always easy with Lucy because she always seemed to be ready to receive. I wanted to make things last both for her and for me so my actions were a lot slower now sliding slowly and easily in and out. I know for a fact that after her first coming she liked it long and slow and I have the ability to hold myself back for a while. Slowly to and fro I entered her. Teasing her opening, gyrating around inside her but never thrusting fully into her.

The effect was lots of pleasure for Lucy and also for me. In fact she came again even during my much slower approach. I guess it might have been because i was squeezing her buttocks and massaging them, but I'm not sure. When she did come that second time she closed her legs tight against my penis and I felt her contractions. She was panting. then she uttered the phrase OMG, twice. OH WOW, WOW AND THEN MORE, MORE.

All of that was a spur to my manhood, it always is LL. I went harder having come off the boil a little. Lucy's legs were apart again. I felt the need to knead her tits again. The feel of those firm 36C' s in my hands was great. Lucy appreciated it too...I could tell. The liquid sound emanating from between her legs was by now quite loud and I felt myself getting close. I shifted up several gears quite quickly and held her buttocks firmly in my hands. Thrusting fully and quickly now, Lucy came a third time followed rapidly by me. We were in a bit of a mess, but tissues were always to hand in my vehicles. Lucy had to sit down she said her legs were all wobbly - not the first woman to say that, and not surprising really, LL 





<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>



Some women near perfection in my eyes. In this case, thirty two year old Carrie (Caroline) fell into that category.

The photo below supports my contention. This was taken as part of a set for this young lady starting as usual with portrait shots, then this topless one, which is great. Carrie's skin was flawless and her breasts pert and unsullied by age. No, LL, this wasn't one of my encounters - purely business. It would be wrong to say it wasn't a pleasure to see her body through my camera lens or in the flesh. She seemed to have a body somewhat younger than her age, especially her breasts which were like those of a much younger woman.

I've posted this particular photo as it encapsulates who she was as a person, although sadly I can't show her face, to enable that judgment to be seen fully.

The photo was taken at her home in Hampstead in London in 2005.

We did meet for a catch up shoot in 2007, and it was a commission with side benefits on that occasion. Lucky fella wasn't I, LL. Always fell on my feet...or knees😜...didn't/don't I.





<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>




The next one below of Gina (Georgina) was taken in California. Gina's background is fourth generation Italian/American. Her great grandfather and grandfather made a fortune back in the day. She became something of an heiress, via various trusts, and lives in California. Her home is fabulous and located in one of the best parts of LA - Malibu.

Gina was one of my commissions following the studio meeting in 2006 LL.She was a delight to photograph, as I am sure you will agree, from the shot below. When I arrived at her address I was faced with metal gates and an intercom. Not unusual where she lived. I had been given a code so punched it in and drove through. I had been directed to park my car at the side of her home where the garages were, and some shade. As I left my car and was hoisting my gear out of the trunk a side door in one of the open garages was pushed out and Gina came out to greet me.

She had dark brown hair and her Italian bloodline was obvious from her skin tone and features. She was wearing some sort of diaphanous beach gown. It was fairly obvious that she was just wearing a bikini beneath. She kissed me on both cheeks and we said our hello's. I followed her inside. I had expected to be greeted by her staff, but they had been given the day off. Whether this was because it was Saturday or something else, at that point I didn't know.

Gina was impressed by the fact I spoke Italian - hers was quite limited although she said some of her family spoke it fluently. I was offered a cold drink, not a beer LL which I accepted. We seemed to get on very well. She had a lot of time for us Brits, and we had quite a laugh together, before I suggested we start the photo session. Often in these situations I try to relax the subject as they frequently want nude or semi nude shots and some feel a bit nervous. Gina wasn't one of them though.

She told me she was single, but had many friends including a few A-list personalities. She didn't make a point of the latter. My work had preceded me apparently and Gina said that although she had indicated she wanted portrait and posed shots clothed, she really wanted me to photograph her partially nude and nude - did I have a problem with that. I explained that a good proportion of my work fell into that category, and my mind quickly flitted back to Mel from a few days before, momentarily.

She replied good but perhaps I could start with her in her bikini just to get a feel of how I would like her to pose. those were exactly my thoughts. I took a few shots of her by her sumptuous pool out back and more inside. Full sun doesn't flatter, but the more subdued light and shadows indoors did. She liked  what I had taken. Her bikini was brief. The top part covered her breasts but their swell was quite evident at the top. The bottom half was essentially two triangles secured by bows tied on each of her hips. Her tan/natural skin color was even all over her exposed skin. I was to discover that it was the same on her unexposed areas.

The next step was partial nudity. I helped her by untying the bow at the back of her bikini. I was the closest I had been to her body at this point. The top fell to the floor. I bet you've done that before she laughed. I replied what do you think. Then I suggested she put the diaphanous wrap/gown back on. It did what I thought it would in the light thrown through the window. It highlighted and outlined her boobs in a very erotic way. Several close in shots later she reviewed what I had taken and liked it. I pointed out that I had yet to work on the photos in the studio.

Following that shot I took a number of others while she was topless. Some looking down from above via the tripod with her head thrown back, another with her holding her own boobs. Yet another looking up and various side shots. We broke off at that point for coffee. Gina wrapped herself in the see through gown but remained topless. Sitting on stools either side of her breakfast bar, it was difficult not to let my eyes wander, she was after all a very attractive woman. Her dark brown nipples and surround made it all the easier to see pretty much everything, LL. She knew it, of course.

Next up were the full nude shots that she had requested. She suggested her bedroom my be best for these. Who was I to object. I had already checked most of the house out and the light there was good. Gina led me upstairs. I watched her hips swinging and her buttocks through and under the gown. Her legs looked great.

On such occasions I often had to pinch myself, metaphorically, LL. Here I was within  just a few years a million miles from the life I led with you. Your lack of commitment, the broken trust and your very dubious morality. I thought once that I was quite happy to settle with you. You said two years and you thought we were settled - your words after I had manipulated our parting - we were but you had lost my trust. At first life revolved briefly around where I lived then, but I decided neither you nor that localized living in East Anglia was a life worth living. Now here I was in a Californian mansion following a beautiful topless woman upstairs to her bedroom. Just two and half years before it would not have figured in my thinking.

It would be untrue to say that sex didn't cross my mind when undertaking commissions such as this one, and it was definitely crossing my mind when I followed Gina into her bedroom. Most times I partook on invitation only.

Gin a took off her gown. She was facing away from me but there was a full length mirror across the room. She knew it of course and that at a glance I could see her full frontal if she was to lose that bikini bottom. It was then that she asked me to 'undo' her. I stepped forward and pulled on the two bows on her hips. As I did I allowed my hands to brush her buttocks. Your hands are warm she said. Always I said, knowing that this day was going to end with us both being a lot closer.

From there I took various photos of Gina including the one below LL. Others included full length shots of her lying on her tummy on the bed, Standing side on to the camera etc, etc. Time at passed quite quickly that morning considering I was there just after eight. It was a quarter before noon when we finished up on the commission photos.

'Are you hungry?' she asked, standing in front of me totally nude. Needless to say she wasn't talking about food. She was glancing down at a more obvious and evident desire that had made itself obvious beneath my shorts. I looked  at her from her legs, up past the hardly noticeable fuzz at her crotch to her boobs and then looked her straight in the eye and smiled. She reached forward and undid my belt. I lost my polo shirt and everything else in a matter of seconds.

Briefly, I thought about where I was again and where I was just over two years ago. I banished the latter from my mind and immersed myself in the moment. Gina, hugged me, pressing her curves against my body. She was warm despite the air-con. I felt her nails digging into my back slightly as she clung to me, and her hair soft against my shoulder and face. She smelled nice - her hair was wafting a hint of coconut in my direction. My hands were wrapped around her waist and back. We stood like that for what seemed like several minutes.

As I held her there I realized Gina was lonely. Despite all the surroundings and social life, I was holding in my arms a lonely and and to some extent emotionally vulnerable woman in my arms. that made me feel a little guilty at the thoughts that were passing through my mind of bedding this beautiful lady. I needn't have done because she made it perfectly clear shortly after that she wanted to make love. We continued standing and embracing, Gina was quiet and I think just enjoying the closeness of another human being.

It was evident, beyond doubt that I was aroused by her body, and she eventually released her grip on me and we kissed, no words just a long and tender kiss. I felt my heart racing a little, she was lovely and tender, feminine and wanting me. Physically, I know had my hands on her waist and I could feel her nipples brushing against my chest. They were erect and she was exuding those pre-sex pheromones that a man can detect. My interest physically was more than obvious LL. Gina turned around to face the full length mirror. I remained standing behind her LL I had both the back view and the front and both looked pretty good. I glanced down at her beautifully rounded buttocks and the way her back curved in just before. Then to the mirror. Caress me, she whispered.

Look at the photo below LL, which incidentally has had the background removed, and think back to 2006 and your infantile attempts at gloating to me. Then look again at the photo. Flawless is a word I would use and one that sadly didn't apply to you. When your gloating was in full flow, here I was in this position, give or take a month.  Not a bad place to be was it.

This wasn't to be one of those instances where I was offered 'sex on a plate' took it and moved on, LL. I felt this lady deserved, and indeed wanted, something more than that. So there we were in her almost entirely white bedroom, with her request lingering in my ear. did as she wished, and also what I wished.
I placed my hands on her thighs and slowly caressed every inch of her from thighs to hips to her waist and slowly up to her breasts. When I reached this point she allowed me to slip my pecker between her legs as she pushed her buttocks against me. They were warm - many women's butts are cool to the touch - and nice and firm. No wobbly bits there or elsewhere. Gina was very fit. Her nipples had hardened and her pussy was wet and apart. We were both looking in the mirror but then as our slippery gyrations increased she tossed her head back and closed her eyes. Her utterances were of a very appreciative nature, LL.

From there we went to her bed and she was ready to make love. She had her legs apart and a glance down between her legs told me she was ready. My readiness was very evident! I found out later but Gina's skin color and tan was all over no lighter bits an she looked fabulous lying beneath me. She was looking up at me as I manoeuvred myself into her. A small gasp and she was already thrusting up toward me before I had started...and she was very, very wet. I had the feeling it had been sometime for her, which she later confirmed.

Gina reached her climax very quickly, far more quickly than most women I have been with. Again I had hardly started but then after her orgasm she lay back and enjoyed my slow build up to her second coming. There was praise for my technique LL, the way I made her enjoy all off our lovemaking, touching places she said had never been stimulated in the way I had managed. Her praise was given while we were connected if you follow. (It was probably my lovemaking skills that you wanted to avoid when you said that if you saw me again, I would take you to bed and then you would be back where you should have stayed).

After the second climax and my own really great ejaculation we lay on her bed n that sunny California day, entwined and perspiring from our efforts, She said then that it had been a long time but she felt whole again and fully satisfied. In fact I think one of her phrases was that she felt like a woman again. If it hadn't been only midday I think we might have slept in each others arms. As it was her body aroused me a second time without any encouragement from Gina.

I mounted her again, a little to her surprise but also delight and this time she placed her legs on my shoulders as I stood by the bed. She loved it this way LL. Deep penetration and all that brought for her. I was hard - who wouldn't bee looking down on that body and holding those boobs. She wasn't coming as quickly as she wanted this time. I guess after two climaxes the effort and sensitivity had suffered a little.I moved one hand down to her clit which I hadn't touched until now.

She was wet and very liquid there but that little appendage definitely needed some encouragement. I massaged it a little with my fingers until it began to respond then I rubbed it vigorously and Gina went into overdrive as she felt herself coming. As she did I thrust faster and harder. Then she was there - her shouts and scream told me that, apart from her body's reaction - and I was close behind.

As I continued Gina was a little out of control with her body, she couldn't stop a multiple orgasm, and this at the third coming.

After we showered together in her wet room and by the end of the day we bathed together. I stayed over that night and promised to see her again when I returned from my other commissions in about a week. I did return and not just that second time....






<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>


Oregon has some frosts, virtually no snow, unless you count that on Mount Hood, but it does have a lot of rain at certain times of the year. Twice that which you get in the UK, LL. All that precipitation leads to tall pine trees and large deciduous ones, plus lots of moss and waterfalls.

The Cascade Mountains are a branch of the Rockies that are largely in Oregon, and an area I have loved travelling in and photographing over the years. There are glades and areas where you might imagine nymphs might appear.

That is how I think of the photograph of Ellen below. A nude nymph caught on my camera in a mossy area in 2005, a little way from the bottom of a waterfall or cascade, hence the name of the mountain range, LL. Somewhere you will never visit, but should if only for the stunning scenery.

As you may have gathered, back in 2007 I bought a place in Lake Oswego in the Willamette Valley in the south west quadrant of metropolitan Portland. However, when this photo was taken in Spring 2006, that purchase hadn't taken place. However, I was staying in Lake Oswego  and using it as a base for the commissions and photography side trips I was taking and undertaking.

Ellen wasn't a commission in my appointment book, but she became one whilst I was there. You may recall, LL, that I had been in the area and I had already had one commission and indeed one encounter. All this took place partly because I knew what you were up to, even in Oregon, via the software installed, and partly because you had been unfaithful just a few months after I proposed to you. I've met many women in my life and been with many, but none ever did what you did.

Back to Ellen. It was one of my earlier commissions, just two days before that introduced her. Apparently because that lady loved my work and said Ellen should contact me. She did and we set up several shoots in the same day. Some in Portland where she lived and more of her nude in the wilderness. The one below and the other nude shots were taken just a little way from the Columbia River gorge about thirty miles east of Portland. I guess you can see the moss and small waterfall in the background.

We were lucky with the sunlight catching her body, as it does. There hadn't been much that week. I always think that if my brother in law knew that when I borrowed his 4x4 that day it was for this purpose, he might not have lent it.

Fact is he did and I drove his vehicle out along 210 to 217 then onto I-5 to pick up Ellen in Tualatin. From there we took I-5 into Portland and some shots along the Willamette River, then onward east on 84 and south on 35 for a distance before finding this secluded spot. I say finding but it wasn't. Ellen knew of it already. This was where she wanted the nude shots and one of the results is the photo below LL.

I have to say that she had (still has probably), a lovely body, as you can see LL. Great symmetry and I love the pose we put together here. The rear view looked pretty good too. As you may remember it was early April and in Oregon that day it had warmed up a lot. Hence no goose bumps evident!

We had picked up some take out food along the way and lunch on a blanket under Mount Hood followed. Why, LL, oh why, do the women I photographed seem to think my body came along with the service? I will never fully understand but, guess what, Ellen wanted to make love out there in the wilderness to the east of Mt Hood. She was very attractive and when she came onto me after lunch she was barely covered...barely being quite an appropriate word! She was just wearing her panties and her T-shirt, no bra.

As to my body being part of the service, who was I to refuse another beautiful woman. After all I hadn't had one for at least...two days. My appetite was up, among other things, and so was hers. No messing around we just got into it there and then. A bed of pine needles covered by a blanket was comfort enough.

Ellen didn't need any foreplay, she was hungry and just stepped out of her panties, pulled her top over her head as I lost my clothes as fast as I could. It was a 'race' Ellen won, but I wasn't far behind. Both aspects of that sentence had other meanings later on, LL.

We both stood there nude looking at each other and at each other's bodies. We both stepped up to each other, embraced and kissed. She dug her nails into my bottom and I grabbed her butt. I felt her breasts against my chest and most of all her nipples which were hard and dare I say, 'outstanding'. I moved one hand from her bottom to her boobs and squeezed, that was enough it  seemed. As I was already erect she just parted her legs and I slipped between them. My member confirmed what I had already guessed she was wet and with her legs apart 'open'.

We wasted no time. Ellen lay down and spread her legs wide, revealing a very pink pussy and her wetness. In fact her pussy was 'dribbling'. I was pretty aroused and sperm was 'leaking' from my cock in anticipation. I entered her kneeling between her legs, slowly at first as she was a little tight. That constriction soon dissipated and a frenetic bout of sex ensued. Ellen was thrusting up onto me more than I was doing. She really wanted to get there quickly...and she did. I later found out that she hadn't had a man in some time. I went with the flow, so to speak, and didn't hang back, so that I ejaculated into her shortly after she had come...and frightened the wildlife.

We lay there for a while in the Spring sunshine shielded from everything by the Douglas Firs that surrounded us, exchanging compliments on how good it was...the sex that is LL! After a while we gathered up our clothes and set them on the front seats of the 4x4 that I had borrowed. That's when we both looked at each other, still totally nude, and Ellen said 'Shall we?'

She was looking at the back seats of the 4x4. I climbed in first and lowered the seats into the tailgate area, then Ellen followed. She gently pushed me onto my back then straddled me, leaning forward so that her boobs were hanging over my face. She lowered herself a little so that I could tease her nipples and suck on her boobs. She was still wet and sticky from over a half hour before. A little work with her hand on me and she slowly slid onto my cock. Then she started riding me for all she was worth. I could feel the 4x4 rocking under her exertions.

I reached up and took both her breasts in my hands, not large in any way, but firm and malleable. She loved what I was doing and I loved what she was doing down below. She had a way of writing on top of my that kept me hard throughout and beyond. I knew what she was doing, giving her clit the arousal she wanted while pleasuring herself inside with my help. She kept riding increasingly faster until I could feel and hear her coming...then she did. Thankfully the seats were leather, not fabric!

She collapsed onto me, her warm body covering mine. I caressed her, down her back to the curve of her buttocks. She kissed me then climbed off and out of the vehicle. I was still proud, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Ellen and I hadn't come. She leaned into the back of the 4x4 bent over offering her pussy from behind. Naturally, she was still swollen and open so I entered her easily and that was a real pleasure. For want of a better word we fucked and I fucked her hard until I shot all I had into her. For Ellen's part, she had come yet again.

All in the space of a few hours of one morning with Ellen, LL, and two different women within 48 hours. I was (and am) firing on all cylinders. You were very aware of my prowess in bed and knew how you would not be able to resist returning. 'You'll get me into bed and that will be it. I won't be able to leave you'. Your words LL.

That is what many of the women I met after you played away appreciated - great sex. They ranged from their early thirties through to their early fifties. I enjoyed them all and they enjoyed me. Great way to keep fit!  





<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>






North of LA, is the location of this shot. Naturally, there is a face to go with the body, but I have cropped it out to protect the lady in question. It wasn't easy finding a secluded spot on a beach for this shot, but we found the ideal place a little north of Cambria, Ca.

This was one of those commissions mentioned earlier on the same trip to LA and California above, LL. This lady is Jen.

She had learnt of my prowess (photographically speaking!) first via the Internet and then in following up with a friend in London. The latter spoke highly of me... photographically ... leaving out our personal relationship. At least I think she left it out!

Jen lived in Cambria then. A small town with a big emphasis on art and craft work. It always made me smile how close this name was with a place you know well LL. She was an artist and was pretty free and easy. I liked that it made my job so much easier in photographing her. She didn't mind adopting all sorts of poses, clothed to begin with, nor showing her body, partially clothed, in front of the camera.

Which brings me to her suggestion for taking lunch to the shore and an outside photo shoot. I knew she was tanned already from the indoor shots, but when we arrived at the beach and she just took everything off and swam into the ocean I saw that the tan was all over. I didn't ask how LL, I didn't care - she was beautiful. The shot below was taken just after she had returned to the shore. Both of us dripping with sea water.

I too had stripped naked. It seemed perfectly natural with Jen (although she joked about my shrivelled penis when I came ashore). We dried in the sun shielded from prying eyes by dunes and a belt of trees, side by side on the sand. Then Jen just as though it were the most natural thing in the world, which it is in a manner of speaking, rolled on her side to face me where I was lying down on a beach towel. She began to play with my cock which responded rapidly, given the proximity and sight of her body.

For my part, I rolled onto my side to face her and placed my hand on the curve of her right hip. I caressed her from there along the outline of her body and we kissed. 'Sixty nine' she said, smiling in a very alluring and sexy way, 'You on top'. I needed no second bidding and we adopted the position. I felt her warm lips and mouth encompass my penis and her beginning to suck. It was so good.

By now my head was between her legs and my tong ensuring her pussy was opening. I located her clit and worked on it LL, slowly at first then faster. She relinquished her hold on my cock to allow her to utter noises always associated with a woman who is on the journey to her climax. I knew I was sticky and dripping from my member and felt Jen licking it off and swallowing. Despite this and how sensitive my tip had become, I didn't cease my attentions between her legs. By now her pussy was so wide and wet I could bury my whole mouth in and around it, which I did to her delight.

Having gotten her close to climaxing I eased the vigorous licking and flicking. Her clit was quite firm, so instead I concentrated on light licks  and flicks to just the very tip. That was when she came, with a force that had her thrust her body up into my face with some strength. I withdrew my face as she continued with her orgasm.

Then I rolled off her and placed myself between her legs which she held wide open and ready for my entry. I paused and concentrated on her boobs, which as you can see below, LL, were worthy of my attention. I held each in my hands. They were firm and a good fit. I encircled each with my palms and fingers, squeezing and working up to her nipples which, for want of a better word were 'outstanding'. I knew she was desperate for me to be inside her but I teased her by just allowing her to garb me and use my tip on her clit.

By the expressions and contortions on her face it was obvious that she might come again, so eventually I allowed her to steer me toward her opening. A little wriggling adjustment and I entered her. She later said I was so thick that I filled her so that she could feel me everywhere, so to speak. That first entry with almost any woman is a pleasure in itself. There is no substitute. She was warm, fully lubricated, able to accommodate the whole of my length. She said so just at that point when I had my whole length inside her. 'Oh wow', she said as I started on that upward journey to a mutual climax. After that the only sounds I heard were the sea, seagulls and her moans and cries of pleasure.

She held her legs as far apart as they would go and that was some way. This enabled me to gyrate around her pussy and find her G-spot. I did and despite the fact I hadn't really started thrusting into her at that point she came. To say I 'hit a nerve' is an understatement. This time when she came she bucked like a person hit with an electric shock. Her whole body arching and then I felt warm liquid gushing around my penis. She had ejaculated...and I hadn't finished.

She seemed a little exhausted by that second orgasm, but I still had a way to go and my cock was loving the wetness down there, the noise it made  as I thrust my full length into her time after time. There have been a few pusses as wide open as hers but not many she could have swallowed my balls as well as my cock in her opening that day. I continued to thrust withdrawing my whole length almost then back in in rapid succession. Then I felt the fire rising inside me and the sperm rushing up my cock and into her. At that point she came again. Not so violently as before but it was great that  we shared a single moment of climax and orgasm.

Both spent we lay side by side just holding hands and saying nothing. Then Jen said 'Without a word of a lie, that was the best sex I have ever had, and I think I wet myself'. She laughed and then explained about female ejaculation and she felt a whole lot better about what had happened to her.

You see LL, not only was I not wanting, I was also greatly appreciated even by relative strangers. You missed out on a lot, but others didn'








<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>




Italy - one of the Italian women who I met was Lucetta, or Luca as I called her. We met by arrangement early on in my first Italian stay of about 2+ months in 2006. I think I said that I started in the north of the country and worked my way down southwards in Italy over that period meeting with my language tutors (and others) in that time. The process was repeated again on my second visit later the same year.

Luca and I had spoken on the phone and via Skype before I arrived in Varese where she lived. I had flown into Milan and taken a taxi to the town and my hotel. My intention was to look for an apartment to rent for the period I anticipated being in the area. A process I was to adopt on all my travels through Italy on those two long stays.

I phoned Luca when I had booked in to my hotel and she came to the hotel to meet me. Of course I had only heard her voice (heavily accented English)  and seen her face, so I was very pleasantly surprised when we met. In her late thirties and an English teacher (in Italy) she dressed nothing like a stereotypical teacher. She was dressed quite casually but in a smart way, as was becoming of an Italian woman living just fifty miles from Milan.

We greeted each other and Luca suggested lunch after my journey. I had dropped my luggage off but not yet checked in. My Italian language lessons started almost immediately with Luca speaking in Italian and where I struggled, translating into English. The secret she told me was not to seek and exact translation but to try and understand the context and phrases, bearing in mind that it was a Latin based language. So started my first lesson. I was up to ordering in Italian and  my pronunciation even fooled the waiter., who thought I was fluent. Luca said I had an ear for the sound and 'heart' of the language.

During our lunch and conversation, she told me that she had spare rooms at her small villa and wondered if I would like to stay with her rather than the hotel. She explained that then my immersion in the language would be more intense. There was another intensity to Luca which I was to discover.

She was divorced and living alone - no children. When she divorced, she moved from Austria and her Austrian husband, back to her home area of Varese. She cooked that evening. It was great food but I can't recall what it was. During the cooking she conversed with me in Italian and we drank red wine. I struggled to understand and keep up, but she was patient and explained as we went along. I learned a lot on the cooking front during those two stays as well as the language.

We finished eating having sat outside in the sun and sunset. One bottle of wine down and we were about to open a second when Luca produced some Grappa.  I guess it was the sun, the wine and the nightcap but Luca took me to her bed. She had taken a liking to me she said and being Latin in temperament and attitude said it seemed natural (or naturale in her words) to finish the evening in that way.

We undressed and climbed under the single sheet, which was soon dispensed with. She embraced me and me her. She pressed her body against mine and I was soon rising against her. She felt it I'm sure because she then rolled onto her back and without words opened her legs. I knew she couldn't yet be ready in those few minutes after we had climbed into bed. So I knelt upright between her legs while she placed her hand on my erect penis. That was very nice!

I used my fingers on her pussy. First massaging her gently down there until I felt her wetness grow, then using that to explore her now open entrance. I used my other hand on her breasts. Looking down at Luca, whose eyes were closed, I knew she was enjoying the foreplay. Her curves had already turned me on and I couldn't believe that within hours of arriving Italy her I was looking down at a beautiful woman and kneeling between legs that stretched out in a perfect triangle.

It was the other triangle that was now ready and a hand was guiding me down toward it's welcoming entrance. The gates were open and the way was wet with anticipation. Surprisingly, after a standing ( or rather laying) start on Luca's part, entry was quite easy and I slid in and out slowly and slickly. It seemed right given the warmth of the evening and the warmth and growing response from the woman beneath me. Just a slow climb to our mutual climaxes ending with a rush of activity near the end.

Luca was hungry for sex, but that didn't stop her being warm and tender. I stayed for nearly three weeks during which my language skills grew and we both got plenty of exercise between the sheets. In between her work, I practised my Italian, took photos and generally explored the region. We went out to dinner, out into the country and swam.

The photo below was taken on a trip to Parco Campo dei Fiore in an out of the way spot Luca knew. I treasured it and that day for some time. I will leave you to guess how that photo session ended LL.

One thing about the Italian women was their skin color, particularly south of Rome and the dark surround to their nipples - very becoming. Luca was from the north so didn't have those features.






<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>




Fulsome, wholesome and full on is how I would describe Cheryl. Whether it was life inside or outside she was quite a 'gal', and enlivened my life for a while (not that I needed it enlivening).

Another lady from the many I met during those years LL. Cheryl was just a lady who wandered into my studio in London on the spur of the moment. It was good I was there that day as often the studio was closed up while I traveled. Sheer chance then, as all I have is small brass plate at street level at the front of my premises.member hearing her call out. There was only ever me there or no one apart from clients. I went out from the back to see who it was as I had no appointments.

It turned out to be the lady below. She was inquiring about some portrait shots, which I confirmed I would be happy to do and asked whether she would like them taken there at the studio or perhaps at her home. While she was pondering on this choice she spotted some of the natural world shots I had in the studio and then some of the female nudes. She said that my work was very good. Smiling, I countered that by saying that they didn't come cheap. She didn't baulk at that or the approximate price I quoted.

After some discussion she said that having the shots taken at her home would be good. We arranged a day to suit her and my appointment diary.

The day arrived and as usual I moved my equipment and mobile lighting unit into her home  near Docklands - not too far from where my base was LL. Cheryl was waiting. She was a working girl so this was a Saturday. I set up in her generous lounge the place she had chosen for the shots. Her walls provided a nice neutral background, which was good photographically.

I took quite a few portrait and full length shots during which time her bubbly personality was very evident. I get on with most people ... except those who cross me. Cheryl and I seemed to hit it off which made things a lot easier.

She wasn't nervous or coy in front of the camera which made my job much easier. Eventually after breaking for coffee and some delicious cake while reviewing the shots she said she wanted some more revealing photos just for herself - would I do that. She thought I would having seen the nudes in my studio.

Not one to refuse an offer to see and photograph an attractive woman I agreed. To cut a long story short Cheryl stripped down to her panties for some of the shoot and right out of them for the rest. A man and a woman alone in an apartment with one party totally nude doesn't always lead to sex but it did once again on this day in 2005. We hurried into her bedroom while she was taking my shirt off and undoing my belt. I had embraced her and was caressing her butt.

My clothes on the floor and me on the rise so to speak it didn't take long in grabbing Cheryl's boobs and playing with them for her to become wet between her legs where it mattered. She was lovely to hold with her boobs squashed against my chest, her hand reaching for my cock and then working on it.

I pushed her gently onto the bed and knelt down on the floor so that I could lick her pussy and clit. She was full on with her response both physical and vocal from the outset. 'Ohh, ohh, there, just there OMG', she uttered 'OMG', again. In between she was moaning loudly as only a woman can when she is close to coming. I worked on flicking her clit faster and faster and sucking on it gently. By now it was erect.

Like some sort of trigger, as I reached up between her legs to squeeze her boobs hard, she came. I stood while she was still reacting to her orgasm and entered her. No trouble at all  in going all the way in. She lay there with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed, her hands gripping the sheet s tightly as I thrust repeatedly. Her boobs ere jiggling around inviting more attention from my hands.

She was moaning and I was swelling even more. I am sure she loved it. As I recall my own pleasure was pretty darn good too. We decided to shower afterward. Cheryl had a wet room set up and took the photo below LL just before I joined her in a lather filled, sensuous experience. She wanted me again - this being about an hour after our first bout off sex.

She leaned against the bathroom wall with her legs apart and her butt facing me. Then she arched her back so I could enter her. I did and we had sex again. This time neither of us hung about as the warm shower water cascaded over our bodies. I went for it. I grabbed her left boob and took it in my hand with my other hand I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back causing her to arch her back even more.I think this enabled me to hit the spot because she came shortly afterward followed swiftly by me and my deposit.




My diary is quite full on detail, so recalling events like those above isn't difficult LL.  My life was so different to what I think you imagined and in your own stupid machinations you may have thought differently. I am happy to shatter any illusions I may have painted back then - they were on purpose at the time - and to revise whatever you imagined was your 'advantage'. 

You were never, ever ahead of me. In fact you were miles behind. Given your past men, and the present one, I guess you had never come up against a real intellect. You did when you met me, and when you decided to cheat.

Your loss, not mine. Maybe for a very brief period in my case, but it didn't last after the meeting when you returned the ring. Your loss, is for the rest of your life.


Ciao 

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment