Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Before and After




For LL

A few encounters with a tale/tail LL. You could say I was getting to the bottom of things, too.







I'm sure you will remember my trip over here in March/April 2005. That was the one where I travelled to Florida, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City and Portland Oregon

My purpose in visiting Indiana was to visit old friends from the eighties in Indianapolis and a lady friend I knew from the same period. I only had a few days there as you might recall. After visiting Tom and Annie, who were a little older than me, now sadly passed on, I was there to see Shelagh who lived out at Muncie, a little NE of the big city.  She was very welcoming over a couple of days. We went out to dinner a couple of times and I met her friends. Sadly, she died of cancer in 2009.

I met Lisa, above, purely by chance and happenstance. She was thirty four back then. I had taken some time after my other visits to explore a little of Indiana and was staying in a medium sized town not too far from Indy. I decided to have breakfast in an iHop just down the street from where I was staying on that Saturday.

It was packed with just one two chair table to spare, so I took it. Back then two chair tables were my normal destination when travelling. I had ordered when Lisa walked in and looked around for table (this was a scenario I had experienced a number of times, then LL). None left - the place was full of locals in for breakfast. Seemed folks hung out there. She headed tentatively for my table and asked if she could share. I said it was fine and to take a seat.

She picked up on my English accent immediately, which led  to quite a conversation. Breakfast extended into mid morning and three coffee refills later I needed the mens room. Lisa had nothing on that morning so she said why didn't she show me the town - well the central district, anyway. She invited me back to her place by mid afternoon and that is when it transpired that she had nothing on in the afternoon either....literally!

I should describe Lisa, as I will only be posting this one photo of her. She was as I have said thirty four, with long dark hair, which I can confirm was natural. A shapely figure and boobs to match. She wore a fairly tight fitting T-shirt which accentuated her 'assets' and denim shorts. All conspired to show her at her best. Her smooth, flawless long legs finished the picture. I followed them into her apartment along with her very pert butt. It wasn't just her legs that were flawless or her butt pert, as I was to find out....

She said she wanted to make love to me and stripped her top off . Her cups were close to overflowing, you could say. As she divested herself of those denim shorts I took off my polo and shed my chinos. She asked me to 'undo' her, meaning her bra and I was only too happy to oblige LL She slipped her panties off and did the same with my boxers. She pushed that pert butt against me and I allowed my hands to envelope her pert firm breasts.

Her skin was warm and like silk to touch. Some teasing and squeezing had her nipples hardening quite quickly. I caressed her tummy and thighs, as she opened her legs to allow my member between them. She was warm down there too LL, and wet. The lips of that opening were quite pronounced and I could feel them either side of my erect cock. Enveloping it in a manner of speaking. WE were both hot for each other, voracious you could say, but I wanted her to experience something a little better than a quick 'in and out', so to speak.

I  like women to enjoy their sex and to remember what it was like, not just a fleeting three minute thing LL....as you once knew.

Lisa said the caressing from behind was really sexy and rocked against me gently and slowly. She was quite aroused as her pussy had widened considerably. We made it to the bedroom and she lay down on her back. I think she believed I was going to climb between her legs immediately but instead I stood by the bed and told her to close her eyes. Then I fondled her breasts so that her her nipples and her boobs were firm. Squeezing her right breast gently, I allowed my right hand to slowly caress her tummy and outer thighs then her inner thighs. I reached her pussy and with both hands gave her a vaginal massage. All of this was accompanied by lots of mmmm's from Lisa.

She opened her legs to their full extent and I could see the pink down there. She opened her eyes and took hold of my member and gently jerked on it. Then she sat up briefly and took it in her mouth. It was warm and slick with saliva. I was really hard now and we were both reday in more ways than one.

I kneeled between her legs and she guided me into her opening.Entry was easy and really pleasurable. Lubrication was flowing readily and she took hold of me and used my tip to pleasure her clit. She started on that heady climb toward climax, and then allowed me inside her again. I slid in and out, filling her - she had already remarked on how thick my erect penis was, and that she preferred that to length, allow I wasn't lacking in that either.

Slowly to and fro with an occasional quick full penetration was bring her to where she wanted to be. I kept it slow until I sensed she just wanted to come. All the time she was moaning in the way taht only a woman can at such a time. I reached down, found her clit which was erect and soaking and rubbed it vigorously.

That was it. She couldn't stop herself then, so I thrust fast and hard, her legs were held high and wide and then she came. I felt her contact against my cock, not once but several times. She was convulsing with her climax that didn't seem to stop for a while. I squeezed both her boobs hard so it almost hurt and I felt her come again. In fact you could say waters flowed. I stayed inside her until we had both subsided, so to speak and then rolled off to her side.

She snuggled up to me and we lay in each others arms for what must have been about an half hour. She kept saying wow oh wow, never had sex like that before. She gave me ten out of ten, LL! So did that Carole you were jealous of way back, and others.

Lisa suggested we share a bath and that is where the photo above arises. That was not the only thing to arise in that bath, but that's another story.


¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬






I was back in the second State I ever visited, for this encounter - Connecticut. I say encounter but we already knew each other from some way back when I had visited Hartford on business in the late nineties.

Our friendship then was purely platonic as she was quite young and I was married and my wife was alive. What a difference seven years made. I lost my wife, sadly, to cancer and this lady matured quite a bit.

Annie is a lovely girl, lady now, and when I told her I was in New York on a business trip in 2006, she suggested I spend a weekend in her State. I accepted. She knew I was in business for myself but she didn't know that I had returned to photography after many years.

That Friday evening I arrived at her apartment and left my car in the visitors bay in the parking lot.I went up the one floor to her place in the low rise block and she was waiting for me in the doorway of her place.  It was a relatively small place; two bedrooms and a kitchen/dining/living area plus a Jack and Jill bathroom.  She showed me where everything was while coffee brewed. She already knew how much I liked it.

At my suggestion we went out to dinner and caught up on a lot of our pasts. Annie expressed her sorrow at my loss a few years before, over dinner. It was a very pleasant evening and after allowing Annie use of the bathroom first I hit the sack in the second bedroom. After reading a little I switched off the bedside light and settled down. I couldn't hear anything from Annie's room. I began to doze and was half asleep when I felt the covers move on the left of the bed. I sleep in the nude and as I became more aware I felt a nude female body alongside me. It was Annie.

Without a word she put her arm across my chest and her left leg over mine. I could feel her small breasts against my side. She was soft and warm and exuding female pheromones. The attraction and urges surged through my body and the response down below was pretty immediate. Then I felt her hand around it gently massaging.

Still without talking she sat astride me, still holding my cock which she guided to her opening. By now I was very wide awake and reached up to her small but quite pert boobs and caressed them, getting an immediate response and very proud nipples as a result. Annie had my tip in the opening of her vagina and was allowing my member to slowly enter her. I was rigid and quite thick so she took things slowly as her pussy was quite tight.

Gradually she widened and lowered herself onto me so penetration was full. light penetrated the drapes from the street just enough that I could see her. Her head was thrown back a little, her eyes closed and her curly hair hanging loosely down her back, bobbing in time with her slow rhythmic rocking to and fro. It was then that she uttered her first sound since entering my bed and it was moaning of the type only a woman makes during sex.

I stroked her thighs as she rode me and squeezed her butt, moving my hands around her hips and back up to her breasts. She quickened her rocking motion and then I guess she felt herself getting close she rode me like the Pony Express - fast and hard. The moans and other sounds became louder and she was working so hard now that I felt perspiration running down her cleavage. She was soaking below....and then she came, convulsing several times. She collapsed onto my chest for a moment and I kissed her.

She pushed herself up part way using my chest for leverage and looked down at me and smiled. I was still inside her and still very erect. He pussy was totally relaxed and lubricated to a very full degree She was now partially raised off my penis  enjoying some gentle rocking and sliding. Her boobs were close to my face and her nipples still very pronounced. I sucked on each in turn bring forth a response of mmmmm.

Her partially raised position gave me room to manoeuvre and I thrust upward into her. Bending my legs to raise her up as I did so she was bucking up and down and to a degree out of control, her body flailing around as she came once more. This was accompanied by her shouting 'Oh yes' repeatedly. I was so hard and her pussy was contracting against me and then I came, gushing into her.

The following morning there was a gentler repeat performance and a shared shower. The rest of that weekend was great out of the bedroom as well as in. Annie it seemed had been neglected a little ad was catching up via yours truly. I was happy to oblige. She explained that she found me, in her words, incredibly sexy especially with my accent and the timbre of my voice.  She confessed to having had a thing about me for quite a few years but never imagined that my performance in bed would take somewhere she had never reached before, LL.

During the weekend I took lots of shots of Annie but the one above is a favorite. We still talk - she's now married and has a family....like me.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬





I took this photo of Helen in her New York apartment in 2007, LL.

Helen is in banking and we first met in London when she was working there in 2005 (note the year). Helen and I enjoyed a relationship over three years off and on. The 'off' was when we were busy, not due to anything else. When she moved over here to New York with her job, she was one of two regular ports of call, to term a phrase, when I was in the Big Apple.

I remember most of the encounters with the many women in my life, back then and I particularly remember this visit. I had flown into JFK from LHR (Heathrow) and arrived in the late morning. I had a key and access to her apartment and so I settled myself in. Then I showered and changed. Helen 'phoned around midday to check I arrived OK and said she would see me later. It was Friday and my business meeting wasn't until Monday, so we had the whole weekend ahead of us.

I had booked a show on Broadway for the Saturday evening, I recall.  During the afternoon after a light lunch at an Italian deli around the corner, I worked at some business matters on my laptop. Around four, I heard the door go. Helen had finished work early.....reflecting on that moment and what followed it seems she couldn't wait.

She was wearing a smart summer dress with a sweater carried over her arm. The sweater, her laptop and her shoes and bag all arrived at her feet as she walked forward swinging her hips sexily and said something like 'Hello lover'. We kissed slowly savouring the moment, her ams around my neck may hands around her waist and back. She asked me to unzip her as her arms stayed wrapped around me. I found the zip tag and slowly drew the zip down to it's end, just below the cleavage on her buttocks.

She let go of me and unbuttoned my shirt as I caressed her back through the open back of her dress. Then she undid my belt and zipper. Her hand stroked my hardness within my boxers and then I slipped off my shirt and chinos and she let her dress drop to the floors She in bra and panties me in boxers and we hadn't gotten further than the lounge area. Clothes trailing through the lobby area of her place, indicated the urgency for the moment we both wanted.

I guess it would be fair to describe Helen to you at this point LL. She was/is quite tall at 5' 8" possessed of a shapely figure as you can see above and a lovely butt.Her boobs, LL which you can't see were full and firm and a great size. My hands just about encircled them. I loved her long legs too, (maybe that was the problem with you...lack of length ...unlike me ;-)...and eyes close together :-) ).

Those legs were often around my ears... But to return to the situation - Helen asked me to 'undo' her. We both loved innuendo. She turned around and I undid her bra. She shrugged the straps off her shoulders. I dropped my boxers and eased Helen's panties down over her hips revealing the bottom you see above, LL. To say I was aroused by now would be understating the situation. I put one hand on her tummy just short of her pubic area and took her left boob in my hand and squeezed while kissing her on the neck.

She undoubtedly could feel my erection because she parted her legs and rocked too and fro on me. Her lips were wet...all of them LL. That and the fact I had both my hands full in a New York apartment with the sound of traffic rumbling and hooting outside, set an abiding memory in my brain.

'Take me' were he next words. She was dripping wet and pretty wide open down there, as she leaned forward and grabbed the kitchen counter. We did it there and then LL. I was inside her before either of us knew it...in a manner of speaking . For want of a better description it was a full on fuck - not lovemaking but just a good physical. That slapping noise below as I rammed into her and the wet noise emanating as a result, were what we both wanted. A hor d'oeuvre, you could say but quite a vigorous one.

Helen gripped the counter hard - I could see that her knuckles were white. She took everything I gave her and arched her back so I could reach her lovely boobs. She shouted out as she came and I did too, probably with my customary grunt LL




¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬







Jenna is an artist and has an artists way with her. Quite bohemian and goes against all the normal rules. After our first meeting at an exhibition at her gallery we stayed in touch. I left my business card with her back in 2004. 

In 2005 she contacted me as she had seen my photographic work LL. One of the reasons, apart from your going behind my back, for not seeing you from March to September of that year (more or less) was that I had other fish to fry, business and personal. The photo above was taken at our second photo session.  Jenna was an all or nothing kind of lady.

When I arrived at her gallery in July 2005 she was dressed in what could loosely be called an artists smock. She had lowered the blinds in the gallery and closed up for business, By now I knew when she was in her ‘all’ mode. I could usually see her nipples held taut against her smock meaning she was nude beneath that thin layer. This visit was one of those occasions. I placed my camera bags on the floor of the gallery and she then pounced.

Jenna is a little taller than you LL, but short nevertheless at around 5’ 5” I would guess. She had a very attractive figure and nice regular sized boobs firm and slightly turned up where her nipples stood. When I said pounced I meant it LL. We moved to the rear of the ground floor. Jenna nearly, but not quite, ripped the shirt from my back and relieved me of my trousers Then she did her pounce. She slipped her smock off to reveal her naked body…completely naked body. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck after pulling my boxers down. Naturally, LL, I had risen to the occasion, literally. I knew what she liked and it was not quite the normal positions or foreplay. She liked me to play with her pussy straight away. No boobs, no other caressing - that would come later. I massaged down there to a point where she getting wet. Inserting my fingers into her pussy I spread that lubrication around her lips. Her legs were apart and she was close to ready. two fingers inserted and I guessed she was there.

At that point I lifted her by her lovely arse and she wrapped her legs around me leaving her wet pussy wide open. We were there, me standing, she with her arms around my neck and her legs locked together around my waist. She leaned back and we connected where it mattered. I was inside her. Now she started thrusting against me. Her wetness lathering my pubic hair as she did all the work. It was her way of being in control of her climax. She knew how to manage it so that both she and I came together…and we did. Boy, was it good. There were several other women that liked sex in this manner and it was , let’s say, very stimulating.

Afterward, she always stayed hung around my neck with me inside her then, when she was ready, she would lower her legs and press her body against me. On this occasion she did exactly that. You may know the position by it’s name LL, but I would guess that as you are quite naive in this area, you have never experienced it. Its called the cradle.

I seemed to attract women who had a penchant for fast and furious sex, when meeting after an absence. In fact, I seemed to attract women, period. Some weeks I had a different one almost every day/night. Why me, I used to ask myself, but then gave up trying to figure it out and went with the flow. It was the right decision and, incidentally, all were clean, in case you thought that such ‘promiscuity’ had a downside, LL. I was careful, always…even with you.

To continue - Jenna always used to say that our second bout of sex was all about my love of her boobs and the rest of her body and about taking her slowly to seventh heaven, She used that phrase a lot as she said it was the number of colours in the spectrum , and being an artist….

Artist is what she said I was as well. An artist in eroticism, an artist in how to arouse a women and take her places she had never been, sexually. 

We always went upstairs where she had a wide couch used for her models and that is where we took a much more leisurely approach to her ‘seventh heaven’, hence the photo above LL. Given my appetite, and hers, it wasn’t difficult to perform again within the hour.

Jenna liked me to use oil on her body, her own special oil she described as, slightly warm. We followed a similar routine at each of these occasions. She would lay on her back Arms up by her head, hands crossed. Her fair hair swept to one side, so that I could start her ‘treatment' from the neck. She always remarked that my hands were smooth and warm, and my touch firm but gentle.

She had a long slender neck which I massaged gently using both hands working down from her hairline onto her shoulders I always sat at her side so as I massaged I could see her boobs, partially, moving under her. From her shoulders to her shoulder blades I would work slowly and thoroughly. Then down her sides just touching the sides of her breasts and then to the small of her back. She even dozed sometimes as I worked slowly, gently but firmly. I found it erotic and so did she. 

My hands would then caress her hips and move on to massage her buttocks. The 'game' was on by then.

A natural move to her legs followed, changing my position to do so. From her feet all the way up her legs and thighs, both inner and outer. Jenna would then turn over for the most erotic part of her massage. Dribbling a little oil on her breasts, they received particular attention much to her delight. She would lay there eyes still closed as I worked down over her tummy and hips with the massage heading for one point and one point only - her pussy, LL. Nothing rough or invasive just a gentle massage around her opening, which she found very arousing.

She was frequently quite wet by now (and I was always erect by then). I used her wetness to further massage her in that area and around her clit, until she could stand it no more and needed to go to the 'end game' - sex.

Our second session always on this couch was nearly always slow and languorous. Each of us enjoyn the massage foreplay, the anticipation and then the gentle insertion and slow thrusting by both of us. Jenna always said that I touched and excited parts of her that she had never felt before. A great compliment in my book. The last few moments were fast and furious and with Jenna's ability to control her orgasm's to some extent we often came together...and she multiple times. 




Jenna and I had the sort of relationship that was very occasional, which suited us both given our busy lives. Mine was busy because I enjoyed making money and growing my ‘empire and also to an extent I buried myself in all my activities as a counter balance against grieving. Jenna led a full on life too within the London art scene, so opportunities to get together were infrequent.



I spoke earlier in this blog of having a different woman almost every day of the week. Perhaps I should talk you through one such week LL. This particular week was early 2006. After my experience with you I stopped using Internet dating, However, you could say I had built up a portfolio of women I had met via this medium during 2004 and 2005. Not unsurprisingly, many of them just wanted to get laid. Their ages ranged from mid thirties to late forties. I drew the proverbial line in the sand at that upper age. Too young, and it would be cradle snatching, although there were two exceptions.

Sometimes I contacted them sometimes they contacted me. Taking this particular week in 2006, it started on the Sunday with a call from Anna who lived near Diss. A long conversation took place but the upshot was she wanted me to go to her place that Monday evening. She was going to cook a meal (she was an excellent cook, by the way). 

I had already arranged to spend the day with Karen in Newmarket on the Tuesday (her day off), so that was number two. Wednesday….nothing, although I met with a lady called Sue for lunch in Norwich - guess where LL. Thursday I had a house guest - Kim from near Fakenham. She was working all week but liked to occasionally spend a night at my place and sometimes the whole weekend.

Friday, well Friday was the start of the weekend so I was out for a meal with Natalie from North Walsham. We spent the night at her place, according to my diary. Yes, I kept a diary including all the times I visited you as well.

That’s four women in five days LL. Saturday night I took Sue out for dinner in North Norfolk. She was one of my contacts at one of the real estate agents I used. She came back to my place and after a late long breakfast she went home. Early afternoon I was messing about on the Internet and a lady I had been chatting to (there were many back then!) wanted to meet for drink that evening. So we did. Her name was Gemma and she lived near Swaffham. I picked her up near her home and we spent the evening in a nearby pub, ate and around 9.30 pm left. I drove her home, she invited me in and you can guess what happened. She got what she wanted…to be laid, twice and once again in the morning.

Not a bad week from my point of view…nor theirs.


¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬











I think the photo above speaks for itself and is one I love as it hints at sex again like most of those in this blog LL.  Taken in black and white and using a mirror for the shot achieved an all round image of her beauty. Her name is Hannah, not that her name, or most of the other names, will mean anything to you LL. They are given as evidence, in a manner of speaking, of something you had a complete misconception about - my life and how good it was and is.

As you might surmise, Hannah is a Jewish girl who lived in the western part of Bournemouth, at the time this photo was taken, The location is a property owned by the family and the timing? Well that was post coital, as evidenced by the bed. She was a lady who knew what she wanted and had invited me down for the weekend. I had completed some work for her parents in London.

She was/is tall and although her boobs were on the small side she made up for it in enthusiasm. I travelled there several times, always when her parents were visiting Israel. Her idea of course. My memories of her are that she had a long slender body, great legs which have seen from every angle,  and her being something of a nymphomaniac. I was exhausted after a weekend with her! Maybe it was the age difference - she was just over thirty LL. When I think of you and your photos, you don't even figure on the Richter Scale, nice as it seemed at the time. They had a pool down on the coast at that house and she used to bathe naked, just like my late wife did many years ago. In some ways Hannah reminded me of G. You never did LL.

Our sex was great and she did things with me in  the pool you wouldn't believe. Nice arse too which rested in my hands on quite a few times.  Firm and when clenched at climax very sexy.

Hannah with her nympho tendencies, enjoyed multiple orgasms under my attention. Under being a very appropriate word.







¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬














To maintain a degree of fitness, my main physical activities were swimming, walking lots everywhere and bedroom exercises LL. Wendy, above was an expert in that area. There was little I could teach her in the getting laid stakes. If there was an Olympics for sex she would be in the team.

Wendy kept me very fit in that area - a personal trainer, you could say. Whereas she could be a sprinter I was more a long distance man. However when I had thought I had exhausted my ability to repeat she had ways to get me to rise to the occasion again and again. I guess you could say her appetite was very healthy and bordering on greedy.

The photo above was taken before sex.

Wendy and I met as a result of my writing. That is, the first novel I penned. She was an assistant in the office of my London agent and had read my book in it's proof form. She liked it she said, the twists and turns and in particular the romantic sections. She was flirting outrageously that day. I was in and out of that office a lot in the early days and so I invited Wendy to a show and dinner one day. Given she was a fair bit younger than me I was a little surprised, but only a little, when she accepted.

We saw the show, it was Chicago, and had dinner in Chinatown at the Orient - good old diary. WE walked a bit afterwards and Wendy slipped her arm through mine. I remember thinking that was a nice feeling. When we stopped to look at something she leaned against me. Her head nearly resting on my shoulder. I remember her perfume too...Chloe.

The inevitable happened after a lovely day out and we ended up in her bedroom. We made love once and slept. In the morning I was up first and brought her tea. We sat up in bed and drank it - both nude of course. To sip tea from a cup and be presented with two appendages that the evening before filled 36C cups (I took a peek at her bra label LL) was a pleasure. I removed the cups to her kitchen and when I returned to te bedroom she was lying as seen in the photo above.

She heard the shutter go on my Lumix compact and turned over. 'Take more', she said, 'As many as you like and I will pose for you'...and she did. She was an attractive woman and the shots were great.

I put the camera down and she beckoned me onto the bed. I needed no encouragement. I sat with my head against a pillow resting on the headboard. Wendy sat astride me kneeling, just below my crotch, which she started to play with. The 'dishonourable member' needed no encourage ment rapidly pumping up to full capacity as I fondled Wendy's breasts She enjoyed what I was doing and I enjoyed what she was doing. She shuffled me down the bed a bit so that she could stretch her legs out straight (and apart!)  Having done that she slowly moved so that my penis entered her pussy which aws wet and ready to receive visitors.

Her arms around my neck she used that hold as leverage to ride against me. Our faces were inches apart. As she pumped I alternately held her boobs squeezing hard and her buttocks which I also squeezed - mutual pleasure. Needless to say she came fairly rapidly, throwing her head back as she did. I hadn't gotten there, but that was rectified by her inviting me to finish by taking her from behind and spanknig her as I did. She said it made her have multiple orgasm, and it did.

I stood, she bent over the edge of the bed and I entered her. She was soaking, open fully, dilated and wanting, more and more.  She could take it too, undoubtedly due to her age (mid thirties) and fitness. So it was that I came inside her and, due to her very vocal cries, stayed hard, much to her delight - she said so during our sex. I've never managed to stay hard after coming, but Wendy had  that effect. Even though I had left my deposit there was to be no withdrawal for a while.

I was amazed LL. No woman had enabled me to stay up after, so to speak. I continued to give her what she wanted and she came again, several times...her pussy contracting tightly against me. Then Wendy ended up in a similar position to that shown above, but after sex. I gave her ass a playful slap and headed for the bathroom. Reemerging in a spare robe she had, she followed suit.

We had breakfast in our robes and talked about this and that before turning the conversation to our lovemaking. 'I'm still hungry', Wendy said after we had finished cereal and toast. For a second, just a second, I thought she meant breakfast, but no she meant sex. She stood dropped her robe to the floor, took my hand and we were in bedroom again.

I wasn't sure I could perform a third time that morning but she took matters in hand, literally and orally. The effect of her attentions was fairly evident shortly after she withdrew her mouth from down there. I was laying on my back on the bed and quite erect as Wendy sat astride me facing my feet. She lowered herself onto my erection and was a little surprised that she was already very receptive.

She did nearly all the work controlling her own thrusting down onto me, slowly when she wanted it that way faster, then slower. It seemed she would last for a long time - I hoped I would. Watching her buttocks rise and fall above me was enough to maintain my 'interest' and her own moaning. I had my hands on her hips. She asked me to touch her clit, which I did. It was erect and very wet - lathered you could say. She gasped as I did. 'Rub it' , she said and i did with some vigour. In that way she controlled her climax. She came and I watched her buttocks clench from where I was laying.

After subsiding a little, she slid upward off me. I was still pointing skyward. She turned and faced me kneeling and lowered her swollen pussy onto me again. I was faced, LL, with two points of great interest, her lovely breasts. I was delighted to find they were still very hard and her nipples were standing proud as organ stops. She began to ride me from that cowgirl position, my hands holding her boobs as she did. I knew she hadn't finished her orgasms from the sounds she made. I played with and flicked her nipples with my fingers/hands. It was like using a light switch. Her tummy contracted and she came yet again.

By now she was panting with her efforts so I rolled her over on her back and took her in the most traditional position. Her legs on my shoulders, touching my ears....the deep throat answer to my own climax.

Wendy and I repeated our/her performances occasionally LL. It was at times difficult to keep up with her but always enjoyable!!


¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬





Finally, for now, a much gentler soul who appreciated my attention in an wholly different manner.

This is Jo and the location is Milan. She's a Brit, not Italian. I had met her in London when I was doing a fashion shoot for her employer and we hit it off conversationally while I was at the premises in London. There was some back and forth visits with the photos so we became quite well acquainted in a purely platonic way. I remember Jo said that most visitors to her employer ignored her completely, but I was the first for many a while that had treated her as an equal.

We started having coffee together during her lunchtime, when I was at the business, at a small place nearby. During one such break she said she had to go to Milan for her employer for a few days and with some shyness and a little embarrassment asked whether I would go too. She swiftly added, separately.

As luck would have it I was free apart from one appointment (with you LL - this was 2005), so I cancelled it and flew to Milan, Malpensa and took a taxi into the city. Jo had arrived two days before and was working on the Friday of my arrival, so I took the opportunity to take some shots of the city.

Her employers had put Jo up in some fairly basic accommodation, whereas I had booked a room in a central hotel. Consequently when we met I told her where I was staying and she wanted to see it. I suggested she grabbed some clothes because I was treating her to dinner that night, so she did. When we returned to the city and my hotel by taxi there  was just time for both of us to get ready. We made it and spent a lovely evening having dinner in Milan, Italy with all that brings with it.

By the end of the evening Jo, who was a divorcee in her late thirties, had gained more confidence with me and was quite talkative. I guess the wine had something to do with that. She had explained earlier in the evening that her divorce was a horrid affair and through it she had lost confidence in herself and in relationships with men. She told me she thought I was kind and gentle and very patient in listening to her outpourings, as she put it.

We walked slowly back to my hotel, which was the nearest, and as we did she slipped her hand in mine. I squeezed it and she squeezed back. All around us in the area we were walking was the sound of Italian voices. The evening was warm and neither of us spoke until shortly before we reached my hotel. Jo spoke first. She said it had been a lovely evening and she had enjoyed it very much. Then she stopped turned toward me and said would I kiss her. We did and she clung to me after, her head laid against my shoulder. From that position she said that she wanted to spend the night with me, and so she did.

We made love LL. She was tentative at first, so I treated her very gently as she shed her clothes with her back to me. I placed my hands on her shoulders and traced the outline of her lovely figure down to her hips and back again. Then I moved closer so that I could kiss her neck. She shuddered slightly as I did so and reached for my hands, which were on her waist, and placed them on her breasts.

I had barely (good word LL) caught sight of them, but when I felt them in my hands I could feel their firmness which ended in a cone like shape. As they were so healthy and firm they were slightly upturned which I always find quite sexy. I cupped them and squeezed very gently. Jo said with more than a little heavy breathing in her speech 'Mmmm that's so nice'. She was to say it again a little later.

My pecker was performing as always and was now just past horizontal. Jo took my right hand and placed it on her pussy. My cock was now resting in the cleavage in her buttocks and she rubbed against it as I worked two fingers either side of her clit, slowly through her wetness. She parted her legs so that might more easily caress her clit. My other hand was on her left boob and she was now loving it, judging by her moans. I could feel that little appendage of hers down there stiffening slowly.

I turned her around and she laid back on the bed. I climbed between her open legs. I thinks, like a number of women I have met she expected me to enter her then, but I lowered my head between her legs and used my tongue on her pussy and clit. Several OMG's and, 'There, oh there' exclamations  came from Jo. I glanced up along her body. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and her breathing coming in quick gasps.

She was holding her legs up for me as wide as she could. I reached up with my right hand and squeezed her boobs as I intensified my licking so that it was quite firm against her clit. That little trigger was well and truly erect now so I teased it's very tip as I alternately squeezed her nipples and rubbed them.

She exploded into her climax with quite loud shouts, contracting tummy and buttocks. She couldn't wait for me to enter her, guiding me in with alacrity. 'Hard please', she said.  I started slowly but then ramped up my thrusting to top gear very quickly, going deep then shallow. From her reactions I could tell she wanted me to come down hard on her so I did and we both came, she for the second time.

I deflated after that but felt I could give a little more of something before we slept so I stayed between her wide open legs which were now flat on the bed and massaged her boobs. She enjoyed it and it was a shared pleasure for me. As she lay there I reached down to her swollen pussy and  massaged it's outer area. It was of course, slick wet and sticky. I moved to her clit gently caressing it and then I rubbed it firmly while I squeezed her right boob. I watched her face and reactions.

Her eyes were open, her mouth formed an 'O' and then her eyes rolled and she came once more. She was spent and she shuffled into my arms her head on my chest and that lovely aroma of post sexual activity pervading the  bed.

We slept in until 8.30 a.am. that Saturday morning, which is when Jo allowed me to take the photo above. Breakfast, via rooms service was followed by a gentle bout of sexual activity and showers for us both. The rest of the weekend was a real pleasure to me and, I had confirmed, to Wendy.

Some final notes on that weekend. Wendy said she had never had love made to her like I did. I seem to recall someone else saying that LL....don't you?! The other things were that she thought she was 'going to die' when I was licking her clit and then rubbed her nipples at the same time. She said that sent her right over the edge and she couldn't control her comings. The other thing was the post sex massaging of her boobs and clit which made her come a third time. She had never experienced that nor a man's tongue on her pussy - now she had. Wendy asked me a question I had heard somewhere before LL - 'Where did you learn to make love like that!' I just smiled in reply and kissed her.

She said my knowledge of female anatomy and how it works in sex was amazing. Another compliment I added to the many.

LL - You can judge from the photo above as to whether I enjoyed her body and all it had to offer, but I will confirm that I did very much. At the time I thought of you a little, there was  no comparison physically, and I thought of what you were up to and how I had wasted my love, time and money on you.

Wendy saw me several times after Italy - in London mainly but also once in Norfolk.

Finally, why the title - Before and After? Because the above straddled (a good word in the circumstances😉) before we parted and after



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment