Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Travel Gallery


For LL


I could write something about every one of the women that appear in this blog LL. That is how busy my life was right after you started playing away. 

My choice, or if you like in many cases their choice, was full of variety. Some were very, very naughty, others coy but great in bed. One or two (not in this blog) did very little 'work' and were content to just lie back and think of England, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, The Netherlands, the USA, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Poland, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic or....Japan. That is list is not exhaustive, but it almost is.

You are probably suffering overload from what I write and display in these blogs, but I think you need reminding frequently that there was life after you that was of an altogether different order. I am so glad you released me looking back. I had a whale of time. 

Then I married and we have grown our wealth to an enormous extent over the years...now into ten figures not including the cents. I have grandchildren ranging from nearly one thru five going on six, and Ash has an equal number ranging from two to twelve. We are very happy, very blessed and....very wealthy. All achieved by persistence and focus, with a sprinkling of shrewdness., on my part.

You might have enjoyed this life, although the wealth figures would have been in the high nine figures rather than ten...all US$'s of course. You must be kicking yourself big time, but that's your problem...and decision...not mine.

Enjoy what appears below. Maybe 'bed' time reading while you endure the weekdays without your very rotund man....












Say a little Prayer for me...in Puerto Banus


Actually near Puerto Banus A lovely studio shot where setting the lighting was all important. The lady was curvaceous, not one of those slim thin things. Full bodied is the best description. Lovely breasts as I recall.






Bulging in Belgravia


Amazing the number of women that walked into my life looking for recreation LL. I went to this house with my photo gear one sunny Spring day in 2006 to take the usual shots of a fully clothed woman who wished to have a portfolio of herself wearing her  wardrobe.

Late in the morning, if I remember correctly, she went away having displayed the last item she wanted to be photographed in. These shoots, particularly indoors LL, usually involve a fair bit of setting up with lighting, reflectors, remote flash etc to get really good shots. I was busy putting some of this stuff away in bags when I heard Cassie come back into the room. I carried on until I felt her standing behind me as I knelt doing up an equipment back. I glanced back seeing only her feet and lower legs and saw she was barefoot As I knelt on one knee I slowly turned and my eyes traced her body from the ankles upwards. 

First her shapely calves. Then I turned more and saw her thighs and just about everything else including a fully shaved area. She didn't say a word, just smiled and reached down with her outstretched hand. Her boobs were just above my head as she did so. They were perfect (perfick LL!). Her nipples were prominent and surrounded by quite dark areola.

I stood and she drew me by  my hand back out of the room and into her bedroom where she had been changing. Her underwear was on the floor. I glanced down at it as she undid my shirt buttons followed  by my trouser belt. We both stood naked. Her arms were now wrapped around my neck, her body pressed against mine. Those boobs you can just see above pressed against my chest. We kissed, explored each others mouths, used our tongues.

Cassie had still not spoken as she lay on the bed full length with her eyes closed. I guessed and was later told that I was right, that she wanted some extended foreplay. She had closed her eyes to heighten the experience. I traced my forefinger lightly from her foot along the side of her calf then along her thigh. Repeating the same with the other leg. A variety of mmmm's emanated from her. As I did the same with the other leg I allowed the palm of my other hand to lightly brush her nipples in turn.

Then my hand turned to her inner leg, repeating the stoking all the way up each inner leg to her pussy, but without touching the latter. She arched her back slightly and parted her legs inviting me without any words to explore that area. Instead I took both her breasts in my hands, gently pushing them toward her face. Her nipples were proud from my earlier attention. I squeezed gently. She started to squirm on the bed and as I looked down she opened her legs wide revealing a swollen pussy 'open for business' I climbed onto the bed between her legs. Her boobs were very firm and so was I......You can imagine the rest LL. But you also know how good it is too from your past experience with me😁 











Laughing in London






Lounging in Lille



I play about with filters and effects with my photos and I quite like the one above which was taken just pre-massage, etc etc....





Breakfast in Bristol



Ginny (Virginia) has always been cheeky in her nature. I loved her butt and so did she. Nice and firm as I recall....










Turning A New Page in Prague?

Just one of those things where you get chatting in an hotel bar and before you know it we were sharing a bed together. She is German and this is the 'morning after'








New England Nudity


There are some great locations in New England. This was one such on a lake in New Hampshire. Yes, it was raining and yes she did need toweling off. I leave the rest to your imagination but the accomodation was nice and warm, and so was she....




Open Opportunity in Germany

German ladies are no different to any others in fact they have quite an open attitude to sex. She was lovely. I took this just after our first bout...of lovemaking. Afterward she just lay back opened her legs and invited me in again, she having worked on my relevant 'tool' to ensure a good experience.






Perfect Profile London

This is entirely a studio shot and commission.







Keeping Abreast in the Apennines


You know what they say about the Latin races being hot and passionate LL? Well it's true! This lady above is Italian. The location is on the edge of Bologna in a spare room in her mother's house. It was so hot that day. She had heard of my photography skills and service through a friend who was on a post graduate course at Bologna University


Steamy Times in Sarlat


It was a bit of an ancient bath LL but that's what you find in some of the old places in France. I was lucky (again! and again!) as although the hotel was pretty much creaking (not literally) the food was great and the hospitality even greater. The latter was provided by Helene who you see above after showering in my room and after some exertion on both our parts.

Those horrid flowers were plastic, incidentally.





Spread in Savannah

Not sure how I did it back then but I was in Savannah, Ga on business. You can figure what business but it wasn't women. Again though I ended up with this teaser above. Flawless skin, nice firm small boobs and very flexible. Staying in the same hotel on her own...





In the Groove near Granchester


If you are not sure where that is L, it's a lovely village just outside Cambridge UK. This was a lady I was seeing in 2005. I saw her quite a few times that summer. Her only interest by and large was to get laid.







Negligible in New York







Blooming in Blue in Bloomsbury!







Creases and Crossed in Crossharbour

The photo above and the one below are the same person and same apartment -hers. I'll leave you to figure out where. I was a frequent visitor, by invitation, during 2006. We wined and dined in the West End, took in shows and shared our beds with each other. It suited her and it certainly suited me!






Revealing Steps





All in Hand in
Hamburg





Anticipation in
Aarhus

I noticed then and also now that her lips were dry when I took this photo. Not surprising really as it was quite cold outside. 

Her lips were moistened soon after this last photo of the shoot....






Olivia in Oils near Orvieto

LL, you probably don't realize what a supreme pleasure it is for a man to oil a lady...all over, especially one as 'fit' as Lucetta. She shared that pleasure with me after some studio shots.




Caress-able Curvature London

I think this was one of many afternoons I spent in London with a woman. Not only the lady above, but others of course. She was another who couldn't 'get enough'. I was happy to oblige!







English Exposure
Country House Exposure


This truly was in the west wing of her house which was being renovated at the time. It's not a photo shoot. Lady C was no lady when it came to sex... This was winter in Yorkshire, so certain parts of her anatomy stood out more, as did mine right around the time this was taken.




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment