Friday, May 5, 2017

Here and There...Abouts

For LL


Bearing in mind the extensive portfolio built up over the last fourteen years, and some from various years before, way back in the past, there are many shots you haven't seen LL. Below are a further selection. Some are commissions and ...some aren't. I guess some order should be brought to them and themes followed, but, notwithstanding that, I like the idea of your knowing that this man was never 'wanting'. The shots are here to reinforce that.

Beyond the photography are all the other business activities and interests, but I won't dwell on those here. It seems more appropriate to let your mind dwell on some of the shots, how they were taken, where exactly and how they came about.








Perfect...Slippage
This London and it is not a commission more a 'service' if you get my drift. Lovely ass, plenty to get hold of.



Lady in Red...Obviously


Commission shot again in London





Warmth on a Cold Gray Day


That day I recall it was cold in London and living up to it's reputation for being gray. In this commission shot for this 30 year old lady I tried to capture that mood. This was taken at another studio in London that I owned then and still do now. She was cold but a gown was close by.


Come on - What are you Waiting For!


No way was this encounter a commission and it isn't London either. Think California LL. Remember when you questioned whether I had been to Baja and the dolphins? This was then. We met in the water... and liquids flowed between us later right around when this shot was taken. A little Latin blood never goes amiss.


Again but this Way


This was in a place not a million miles from you - Harrogate. The romp has already taken place in this instance. Great legs by the way...her, not you!



All is Temptation


A commission for a lady who wanted some interesting photos of her 'assets'. I obliged and so did she...A real temptress. It was obvious from the start of the shoot we would end up having sex and we did. Great boobs, very firm as I recall. London again.




Perfection
Commission Paris. Spent a lot of time there over the years LL. This was around the same time as the shot above. Ex Navy...girl in every...place, but not this one. All innocent.



Pool Playmate - Heated Pool - Cool Night


I took this from the water in a spa pool outside near San Francisco. She was lovely.





Come Back to Bed and Slap me Some More

Taken in 2007 - January according to the file. Someone I knew back in Norfolk. Her place one weekend. She used to like to ride my upright piece while I spanked her ass. It heightened her climax.






I Know you Want Me

Some of the 'posh' ladies are the worst and the most direct. I am sure the lady above only wanted me there (London) for sex although she went through the motions of having various clothed shots taken. Her other motions (and moans) were of an altogether passionate kind.



Good Morning Lover

Carole and I spent some 3-4 months together in 2006, often in bed. She was something of a nymphomaniac although it was pretty darned good. All that stuff about her having another man was mere disinformation, to see how you would react to my supposed situation. As it turned out...coldly. I get the last laugh though...don't I. married now to a beautiful woman just into her early fifties and of course my being very wealthy. While you...well while you just lead you mundane old life. Pretty much the same as all the other years behind you. You had a choice and a decision to make. You mad the wrong choice and the wrong decision. QED.





Let's Have Some Fun

We did - see above and below. Young but very eager. At my place in East Anglia LL.

Getting There...Like What You See?













 Lay in the Lea

...Or sex in the meadow. You can't tel from this photo but the lady was something of a 'hippie' in dress style and outlook. So having 'free love' in the meadow next to my place in Norfolk in fall 2005 (after Cyprus LL) was right up her street and I wasn't complaining!




Now!

This started as a commission until she went to the bathroom and re-appeared like this...and even that top came off. She was engaged but she didn't let  that get in the way so I ended up standing before her as she lay back in an armchair with her legs wide open.....



Clefts and Cleavage

Commission - taken in Paris







Fit!

Another commission. New York this time 2006. Wanted to have a record of her body in its prime. She was very athletic, if you get my drift...and she ran in Central Park and went to the gym daily. All that excess stuff had to have an outlet and you know what they say about sex...it's a great form of exercise.



Come and Get Me

Back to my favorite monochrome for this one. I took this at her house in Connecticut. The mirror hadn't been hung yet, obviously. So, I made use of it photographically. She had no qualms in rounding off the shoot by not getting dressed. We spent the afternoon nuzzling each other intimately and finishing up with a 'bang'...or two.






Casually

Commission - Germany 2007. She is fully clothed.



Impatient...

Lovely young lady. London 2005 at my studio and lunch afterward, as I recall.


Big and so was the Bed

This was taken in New York in the hotel we were both staying in. I was on my way to California. She was there on business. She was the best lay I have had in the Big Apple and I've had quite a few LL.



Two Moons Rising

I guess that should be four moons. Either way ( and yes I had them either way) what a great day that was. Edge of LA 2006. The girls were together and not averse to a threesome....after a few drinks at the bar. We were all very satisfied with the outcome...twice each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumination and Illuminating see below




The two sots above were taken at this lady's house. Her husband had left just a short while previously. She wanted some professional shots of the home, which was beautiful. This was in Berkshire, UK. She was lonely and a little needy physically and one thing led to another....





Voila!

This French lady is taking the gown off LL..hence 'voila'. This was way down south in Perpignan in the Languedoc. Great wine and great women of which Elise above is a gorgeous example.




Peek-a-Boo...Pat
This Pat is miles away in Portland Oregon. Part commission and part mutual satisfaction.


Shhh! Squeaking.

This shot was taken in Richmond, Virginia and boy did that couch squeak. Lovely leather but noisy. Later drowned out by a climaxing woman. A real great butt to hold too. It contracted beautifully when she came.

That'll do for now. Just keeping you in the 'picture'

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment