Friday, May 12, 2017

Canyon Country


For LL


As I have some time on my hands and am relaxing here in Italy LL...and Ash is hitting the stores, I thought I would continue my tale from back in 2006 when I traveled across the southern States of the US. This took place not that far from the Grand Canyon, hence the title that also lends itself to a little innuendo.

You will recall from my previous blogs, encounters in Palm Springs California and Arizona  After I left that place near Phoenix and that beautiful young lady living with her mom in that B & B, I headed further east with the aim of getting to Albuquerque, New Mexico in due course.

Before that I headed east from Phoenix  toward Mesa and then north on 87 to see the Tonto and Apache National Parks. My camera worked overtime that day and I ended up eventually in a place called Holbrook in Navajo County, AZ. Next stop was Alberquerque, New Mexico along part of the old Route 66. But I had enough of driving that day and it was two hours nearly to Gallup, NM.

So I decided to stay in Holbrook for two nights and view the Petrified Forest the next day.

Right here I will digress LL.

You have seen many of the women I have encountered over a number of years. Some of the more strait-laced women think that it is men that have the urge to have sex with anything in a skirt. Partly, that is true. But the other side of that coin is the fact that, as you once said, there are plenty of women out there who want to get laid. I guess for men it is pretty straightforward....sex and satisfaction.

The many women I have met have that need too, but they also liked to be wined and dined, have intelligent conversations and receive the occasional trinket. So, you could say both men and women want something out of any encounter. There's no doubt in my mind as a man that wealth has its attractions and it served me well. Who would any sensible woman want to be with - a 'no-hoper' or the opposite. It wasn't difficult to have as many women as I wanted, and for all of those women matters ended on friendly terms...unlike you. They were all very willing LL and to my surprise, after many years of married life before my wife's untimely death, very easy to sleep with as many women as I wanted

Fact is I knew not to get too involved too deeply with anyone after my experience with you and and your lies. That served me well - then nearly three years after you I met Ash. All the women I met before that were great and we enjoyed great times together, including outside the bedroom.

Back to my tale and journey across the States.

I hadn't booked anywhere and the only hotels in Holbrook were 3 stars, mainly motel style, so I booked into one that looked pretty OK. The day had been dusty but very enjoyable motoring through what appears to be a fairly barren landscape. Road wound quite a bit, too. I decided to shower and change into fresh gear - chinos and short sleeved shirt for the evening. I put the TV on and watched some news while I relaxed with a coffee from the tray in the room. It was wet and hot and that's about all you could say for it.

After a while I decided to head out and find somewhere to eat. I guessed there could only be a few thousand souls living here. I came across three places I remember. A Mexican place, an Italian and a diner. I don't normally eat in diners, but this one seemed pretty OK and was crowded. I ordered coffee and sat and read the menu. Ham and eggs with hash browns looked good so that's what I ordered. I was pretty darned hungry. The meal came and a refill of coffee. I was reckoning on an early night it seemed. Apart from anything else I had in mind being up for sunrise the next morning to take some good shots in the early morning light.

The early evening crowd slowly trickled away leaving just me and an elderly local couple, plus the waitress. She was young and seemed quite attractive. Given the choice between the window the elderly couple and her to look at it was a no brainer. Eventually after she had cleared the tables she wandered over and started chatting, standing right next to my table. She said they didn't get too many English visitors to the diner and she loved my accent. I had this a few times before and took it as it was intended, an opener. I asked what it was like in Holbrook to which she answered boring most of the time.

She asked whether I would like a drink. More coffee I thought but she said after she finished at seven. Why not, I thought...I had an inkling where this was headed but not at that point. To cut a long story short she finished work., looked very attractive out of the waitress gear and we had picked up a bottle of wine. She suggested we  head back to my hotel in our separate cars. Who was I to complain.

I let her go ahead and followed in my rental. She parked at the back of the motel and I parked outside my room. We met at the door with me carrying the wine. I guess she must have consumed more than half of it by the time we got down to things. She had seen my cameras and wanted to pose and have a copy of the photos. Some appear below. 

There were two single beds in the room...twins I guess you'd call them. They were pushed together and covered in white bedspreads. Mel, her name, was about 5' 4 " so not that tall to my 5' 10". But from where  I sat taking a few photos between sipping my wine, she had all the right things in all the right places. She wore jeans and a tight fitting ribbed top which certainly gave a great outline to all her salient features. On top of that she was pretty in an elfin sort of way. Her only adornment was a faux pearl necklace. She wore no watch instead relying like lots of younger people on her iPhone.

We both knew why we there of course and after the wine was finished she settled on my lap with her arms around my neck and we kissed. Between kisses I asked her why an older guy like me. She said just one word ...experience. She had never had a multiple orgasm apparently or been taken from behind. Some guy had tried once very clumsily, apparently.

With her ass snuggled into my groin and the kissing, her scent and her breasts pressed against me I felt myself hardening...and so did she. She found this quite pleasing even though at this stage we were both fully clothed. That didn't last long!

Her hand went down under her butt to feel what was beneath her, while I put my hand up under her top around her back and undid her bra one-handed. I became pretty adept at that over the years LL.  She stood and slipped her top off and let her bra straps slide down her arms to fall at my feet. I undid the small belt she had on her jeans while she leaned forward and put her hands on my shoulders. Her breasts were dangling right in front of my eyes which were drawn to the space created by her cleavage.

Her skin was pale but very smooth and 100% feminine. Her boobs looked very firm and looked great to me. She undid the button at the top of her jeans. I slipped my shirt off and before her jeans were removed we kissed. I found myself leaning down toward her and her warm breasts against my lower chest. She drew back a little and rubbed her nipples against my chest hair.

From what i had seen so far she had a great body and she knew it. Mel suggested more photos. She slipped off her jeans followed swiftly by her panties which she threw at my face. I caught them. I picked up the camera and took this shot first. The flash outlined her shadow on the wall as she stood by the bed.




Then she climbed on the two beds and I took these shots below. I was still in my chinos but the sight of her on the bed kept me hard as a rock but contained by my clothes.












This little lady knew what she was doing as she started stroking her breasts and squeezing them gently, laying back and then spreading her legs to reveal a very moist and fully shaved pussy.












At this sight, I began to put my camera aside and unbuckle my belt. But, Mel said not yet as she turned on her side and raised one leg. It seemed she wanted to display her pussy fully. I could see by now that it was quite swollen. I took more  shots as she turned onto her tummy.....







She was more than ready and she said she wanted to be fucked now, and hard. It didn't take an expert to figure she wanted it from behind. Mel was a little away from the edge of the bed so I told her to move closer and kneel, so her butt was pointing up at me. She instinctively knew what to do.

I had shed the rest of my clothes and she turned and looked round at my very erect cock. I placed my hands on thighs, caressing them and then held her hips and reached round to fondle her breasts. They were definitely firm and by now her nipples were proud. I heard an intake of breath as I finally touched her and squeezed gently. Mmmm was the response. At that point my cock was teasing her pussy which was now very wet. Gently and slowly I entered her from my standing position. She gasped. Being a relative youngster she was a tight fit to start with, but with more gentle rotation I eased my way in and she dilated to allow my full penetration. I was full on and could feel every part of her inside as I slowly started thrusting.

She wanted it hard so I obliged using my hips and legs to thrust hard into her and give her what she wanted. I could see her back before me and her long dark hair lying along it as she arched her back into me meeting my thrusts. I took hold of her hair and pulled her head up gently. She loved it from what she was saying. Calling on God frequently.

I adjusted my thrusting after a couple of minutes so that I was nearly withdrawing and did what I was seeking to do...found her G-spot. That was it for her she started to come and then quickly climaxed. I saw and felt her buttocks contract as she did then her pussy tightened on me. She may have come, but I hadn't so as she tightened, I renewed my thrusting to what might be deemed 'top speed. She was crying out a lot now. Thankfully the rooms either side of mine weren't occupied!

She came again and I think once more then collapsed on the bed face down. I fingered her gently which made her twitch as I did.

She rolled over onto her back and then onto her front looking at me as I sat at the bottom of the bed. She wanted me to take her picture again so I shot a few more of her as shown below. She recovered from our exertions quite quickly and was soon getting cheeky again. She posed as you can see LL...







Around her when she used her arms on her boobs I was thinking we have to do this again. I walked to the bed and took these two shots.





Then she rolled over and started to work on arousing me again. My thoughts and hers coincided. She started displaying her pussy left and right with her legs together. I snapped away. Then she displayed herself full on in the center. Her legs wide apart and welcoming. She played with her pussy so that her lips opened and it was as much as I could do to keep snapping. When I got a lot closer she took my hardened and erect cock in her hands and started jerking me off.









When she opened her legs fully displaying all the glory of that pussy the camera was set down. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and we become locked together. She was well lubricated even though we had both cleaned up from earlier so entry was easy. This time I was going to make it long and slow.

Leaning over her she smiled up at me as I slid gently in and out of her, varying the angle and speed to heighten her enjoyment, and mine. Her boobs were spread across her chest and her nipples were very much in evidence. I pulled her toward me a little more so that I was able to stand at the side of the bed. That freed my hands to caress her breasts. We continued slowly. She thrusting up gently toward me and me ensuring she received the utmost pleasure from my penetration. It was pretty good for me too. Mel started thrusting more vigorously and I guessed she felt herself coming again so I sped up too until we both hit a crescendo of mutual satisfaction.














The rest of that evening was spent in bed just cuddling and caressing. She had no intention of going back to her place. I awoke the next morning with her fast asleep beside me. Her breasts against my side.

That was a real bonus for both of us. She was bored and I was on my own. Mel wasn't a waitress, normally but she had come back to town after spending the year to date on her post graduate course at UCLA. As she said...all work and no play. We made up for that briefly. On parting that morning, we exchanged cell numbers and email addresses. She headed in for the breakfast shift and I headed east to the Petrified Forest and Albuquerque. We remain in touch LL...unlike you.

Here are some shots of the scenery and Petrified Forest taken on my drive to New Mexico and I thought at the time more 'adventures'. I wasn't wrong. What you said about 'the women out there' applied equally wherever I roamed, and I roamed a lot over those years.....

The painted hills at Petrified Forest National Park.


The beautiful colors of petrified wood.

Related image


Ciao

Spero che tu sia 'divertente a godervi una piccola vita noiosa. Hai preso la decisione sbagliata e poi alcuni


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment