Monday, May 15, 2017

Daily Bread

For LL


Called this one (and maybe others to follow) 'Daily Bread' as they may be posted fairly frequently and...as you know man, nor woman, can live without their daily bread😉....



During the time you were playing around with all those guys and there were at least half a dozen (I even have their names), I reckon I could have gotten laid every day of the week. Some weeks I nearly did, and not necessarily with the same woman.

Then there were those times when I was away overseas. It really wasn't difficult to have a ...bed buddy...in London, Norfolk, Paris, New York, Florida Spain, France and even somewhere in the northern UK, all around the same time. I even had a Scots lass on board, so to speak, at one point. I had a housing development there about 2007.

Some women, that I only saw infrequently, always welcomed a night or two together. There were so many out there wanting LL....probably still are... You have no idea, even though you once said nearly as much. You were far wide of the mark in reality. Guess that would have made you jealous once, but time moved on didn't it...you were the architect of my release.

You 'let' me go, or so you thought, whilst you were playing around with P, R, J, T etc etc. You must have thought I was quite naive and trusting. I may have been married for many years before we met, but I was, and am, very worldly wise and very street wise. Didn't take much to 'sus' you out. Most folk who indulge like you did, make mistakes and you made a few. If I had been born a less intelligent person you might have gotten away with it. Unfortunately, for you, I was a lot sharper and perceptive than you thought.

So, as the architect of my life after I discovered your 'games', I guess I have to thank you for opening up so many 'opportunities and encounters', only some of which I have related in these blogs. You may have been the architect but I was the 'builder'. Building relationships and incidentally houses and commercial property. The relationships were varied and many LL and, almost without exception, extremely enjoyable!




Too beautiful to hide
Too seductive
Not to slide
Your fingertip between
Her delicate skin
And the sheer material
It almost feels
Surreal






Like the poem that accompanies the photo above LL. Cambridge UK 2005.






This is an older one...the photo, not the delectable woman. 2005 Florida





Virginia 2006



London 2006 - I thought it was a great shot and she didn't seem to think she should be wasted after removing her panties. Not planned, but you know how it is...or maybe you don't




Paris 2006 - studio shot.


North Norfolk, UK 2004. Nice shot - not a commission LL, but a composed shot. They were soft, warm and firm if you want to know.




London and one of my ties...and a lady to keep me company






Damn cell phones - she was nearly there. However. we caught up quite quickly afterward! Near Norwich 2005.






France 2007






Bridal shot. Commission. Not on the wedding day though. Sussex 2006








 London December 2005. My companion when I was supposed to be in 'hospital'. She 'nursed' me well😉








Studio shot Germany 2007






California 2006. Nice ass and very firm










Passionate Parisian Pleasure - and she sure was! 2006








California 2006 - her coastal home, her pool....and her bed.








Looks like a studio shot doesn't it, but taken in a small Norfolk village you once knew








One of the tattooed ladies I shared a bed with. It was worth it! Morning coffee - near Linz Austria










Breakfast in London with a near neighbor 2005.







Dinner at home in Nancy, France and..... 'afters' look good too, 2006.









Delightful bath time frolics in Connecticut March/April 2005. I have even written a little poem below that conveys something of the moment.


Foaming waves
Slippery shores
What she craves
And
She is yours
Sliding slipping
Sucking
Dipping
Hands moving
In deep
More than a peep
Moaning
Groaning
Contraction and satisfaction









An exhausted but happy lady...and a fully satisfied one. English lady in Bruge who allowed an Englishman in her. Mutual happiness all round 2004. Another small poem to sum up the delightful time...


Hidden 
Peeking forbidden
Her delicate petals
Covered
The bud
Waiting for the signal
To blossom
My touch
The starting shot











Studio shot London 2005

We have been cruising around the Med these last few days. That is, at sea on our yacht - different life to yours isn't it LL. You would love it, but you were so very foolish.... Last laugh was all mine wasn't it.


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment