Wednesday, May 24, 2017

At Work

For LL

Some 'work' shots LL from an extensive portfolio of photographs. Those that involved encounters are 'sprinkled' among these - see * mark.

I had every reason to be thankful for my release from your  clutches and your deceit. So many beautiful women out there...and so many you could have been jealous of.










Bristol, UK * - Such fun. A princess compared to you LL






Italy




Italy






California






London* - Elfin and lovely. Great lay too.




London




Oregon*

New build for my construction company. She didn't need any improvement. 


Paris.... studio




Italy*
That oil didn't get there buy itself....



France



Florida* 
 All I can say here is wow! What a lady. Enjoyed multiple times on an island you know LL




London* - Great ass...and other 'assets'


Germany* - My hands followed hers.



South Carolina



Massachusetts* - What great hair.




London


London * - I got even closer than this.




London




Massachusetts *

Have to make a small comment here. She was 'delicious' to behold and to enjoy. Far removed from your 'fumbling' and lack of 'technique'




London* - Slim. Rode me like a cowgirl mmm.






New York - Silicon included 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment