Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dressed To ....

For LL

The photos below are of women I have shot over the years but this time mainly clothed. I don't want you thinking that I only take nude shots😉 LL.

So here are the first in a series. Some show facial shots in this blog. Those that don't are because of privacy concerns.

You have seen some before and some never before. All those years when I was supposed to be 'pottering around' were totally filled LL. You, apart from you behavior were, it must be said, a little boring and very tied down by family - I wasn't.

So here are the clothed ladies, although some didn't quite remain that way............










London and an afternoon shoot at a friend's place. This photo was taken afterward, so to speak.

We had come back from lunch on the South bank of the river, walked over Tower Bridge, down the steps to St Catherine's Dock and wended our way back to my apartment. By that time we had walked our light lunch off. I was just back from one of my Florida trips and nicely tanned. I had taken a number of shots in the sun with a small Lumix and took more of Jackie when we got back to the apartment. At that time, although a fair bit younger than me, she had no regular boyfriend an d we had enjoyed each other's company before.

I shared my time between London, Norfolk and, to a much lesser extent, the Lake District, LL (including you for a while). So our relationship was just fun, someone to share dinner with, a show and naturally..a bed. That suited us both.

As I said earlier, the photo above




In a reflective mood, for a posed shot by this lady. I rather like this one  - re-applying her lipstick between shots. The 'off the shoulder' idea was hers. Charlotte, North Carolina.








Clothed, but not for long. It was difficult to get this shot as she was all for stripping off completely. I managed it. The focus was on her face as you can see LL, but for privacy reasons I am not showing her.

I remember she was very horny at this time and she was trying to distract me by putting her hand inside her panties. She won in the end!




Completely unclothed but covered nevertheless. She was/is very pretty and she had a dreamlike quality about her that day. I tried to capture it on camera. You can judge whether I did.

She was one of my London 'bedfellows', if you get my drift😉. Originally, she came to me for some portrait pictures. Then we became friends and as a single girl and a single fella we ended up providing each other with comfort on a fairly regular basis.










A commission taken at her home in San Francisco, California. Beautiful lady.










The above two shots of this lady were taken in Singapore as a commission. I know her father.








A very classy lady who became and still is a good friend. This shot was taken in Paris.








A temptress if ever there was one. Taken outside her condo in Florida during one of my visits back in 2006. You'll probably recall I had a condo in FM, LL. Well this was one of my neighbors there. I used the condo when my other places were rented out.

Proved to quite entertaining on the occasions I did use it and she kept me well entertained. Quite an athlete in the sack. The one bog thing I remember, well two if I'm being accurate, was how easily she came without just a little tweaking. To explain that I should say that she like her nipples being aroused before anything else happened. So we would be on the bed both naked and I was only 'allowed to touch her nipples (to begin with). Just brushing them with the palm of my hand, then stoking them as they became hard and erect. Her breasts would firm up at the same time and she would open her legs.

The more I played with them the wetter she became and the harder the nipples. Then she would start moaning with pleasure, arching her back and then coming without any other play. Never seen it before or since. Naturally, we consummated those sessions in the normal way!







California again. I spent quite  a lot of time there after you went your way LL. This shot was taken one fine day off the Cabrillo Highway, near San Luis Obispo. We had agreed this beach for the photo shoot as it was fairly deserted and she wanted to have  different photos in different bikinis. This entailed her changing of course.  This was just one of many taken that day














Southern California this time at this lady's home.

Tall and pretty she decided the shots should be of her in simple garb. That is casual clothes in various parts of her house. I had no idea that she was going to appear toward the end of the commission in this and putting herself on 'display' so to speak.

Agreed, it was a hot day and she was separated (from her husband), but there was no inkling at the outset that she would wind down to this amount of clothing. In fact this was all she was wearing, I discovered when we returned to the house. She was desperate for sex I discovered, so I obliged. She enjoyed it greatly and we shared her voluminous tub afterward.











Commission - taken in London for a lady from Kensington.







I tinkered with this photo to get the dreamy effect. Sweet woman from Switzerland in Switzerland and later England in Switzerland...if you follow LL. We enjoyed our afternoon shoot, as you may well imagine. Never intended on my part, but she was just very sweet and very horny by the end.









Well almost dressed, I guess. There was nothing under that gown except a heavenly body fresh out of the shower and ready for bed ... and being bedded. As you might guess LL, I was told to stop shooting with the camera and start shooting elsewhere...I did as I was told!



~~~~~~~~~~~~






Commission - Bruges. Daughter of a business acquaintance LL, but very pretty nevertheless.









Paris in October 2005. A weekend away with my delightful French friend from back in the early nineties. She is French - need I say more?!









Wife of a Brazilian diplomat based in London at that time - 2006.




 My Latino bed mate in New York.  Every time I stayed over or was merely passing through, I had a bed-mate. We had met at a hotel I once stayed in around 2003. It was purely coincidental as we were both having a snack in the hotel bistro. We got to chatting, as we were both alone at the snack counter. You know how it goes LL.

After an afternoon in the Big Apple I was invited back to her place and wasted a night's booking at the hotel. Small price to pay for the two beautiful 'melons' I got to caress and handle. It became something of a regular stopover when I flew to the States. No more Atlanta flights for some time. We enjoyed each other lots, and she enjoyed sex lots, as I do so we were, for a while, a perfect match.

Her skin color was lovely and she had a figure to match. We were a perfect fit too, judged from a satisfaction viewpoint.


Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment