Friday, April 7, 2017

Laid Back and Casual

For LL

Over the years since you cast a shadow at my door LL, I've had some lovely times with lovely women. You are now aware of that, but you weren't. 

The last nearly 15 years of my life have been some of the best and you lost out through your behavior.

There have been many women in my life since you went and ....  a few before you departed. Below is a mix of old (ones you have seen before) and new...to you. I guess you could call me 'Lucky'. In some ways I am, but it needed working at. In this particular context....it was always a pleasure.😉

As usual a mixture of personal and commissions, and some which were both.

Here's a thought for you - A woman once called me 'Moses'. I asked  her why, and she said I could part the way so easily with my 'staff''. I am sure even you can figure that one out LL.

Enjoy the viewing and narrative below over your weekend.





Sunday Morning in New York
(They are my legs on the right LL - but not my apartment)









Why do they throw themselves at me? That was the question I asked this young lady as I photographed her in my Boston, USA hotel room. Should I give the answer LL?  She said that lots of girls prefer older men because they know what they are doing. That is why, when she met me, she decided we should sleep together. That was back in January 2006 (no I wasn't in hospital in London) I wasn't even in London.

It was cold in Boston I remember, but apart from a call on a friend, I was headed to Florida. She kept me warm and I kept her warm two nights running. I parted the way with my stick quite easily. she couldn't wait to have it stimulating her both outside and in...as you can see below. Nice big tits too. Loved sucking on them while we had sex.












Always wondered what some of those Vegas girls wore under their flimsy evening dresses. This one allowed me to find out! Lots of mirrors in that suite I recall...very stimulating!





This actually a studio shot and nothing more. But I have to say those boobs were something else!




An old photo of someone I once knew LL. This was taken at her grandmother's house in Kent UK. G'ma was in hospital and so we used it as somewhere we could have 'fun'. Happy days back then. The camera I used must be an antique by now!









Not breakfast at Tiffany's but breakfast in Italy and what a lovely view both from the house and across the table. Morning after the night before if you follow LL.







Taking the sun in France. Near Bordeaux in fact. Nice to meet two old friends again and they are both staring you in the face in my photo above. We got quite closely acquainted all over again. I first met Marie in London and she invited me over to France several times, just for our mutual fun and of course satisfaction.

She loved me burying myself in that cleavage and when she sucked me,  she used to like me coming all over them. Each was more than a handful, but very pleasurable handfuls. Tres bon mon cher.









Skinny dipping in Norfolk and lots of games in the pool. Someone you have seen before LL but a lot younger than you. many of the women in my life back then were in their thirties and quite happy to have me between their legs...and often

So you were right. I didn't take your loss lying down...or rather I did... and already had. I moved on so to speak before you went your merry way into .... oblivion.









Another couple of old friends I took this lying on my back although more often than not it was Amanda who was doing that. I love boobs of all sizes, but these were definitely in the 'XL' bracket. Incidentally, she lived in what might be termed a stately home. Our affair a hangover from her deceased parents having been my clients at one time. Lovely woman, Sarah, but then most were.





God it was hot in Denia that summer of 2006, mind you it was July. This was taken in Els Poblets. That was the place where my real estate agent Hans was situated. Won't bore you with how this shot came about, but she said the tiles were cool, as was her bedroom. So hot we stayed there all afternoon until five.




My lady temptress in Bristol. Very appropriate place wouldn't you say. Her 'Bristols' were superb and self supporting, although I liked to assist, naturally. She appreciated the additional support too.






No dear it won't fit. Well it did in fact, but she was undoing it rather than doing it up. Took this in Norfolk. You'd be surprised how many 'visitors' I had there over those years.




This is a commission taken in Germany. You'd be surprised at the location LL. It's in her garage. A place to tinker, but not to linger...







Very, very sexy lady who possessed some very sexy lingerie. Natural, I guess when you consider she is French. Hell of a figure as I recall.

This particular shot was just for her.






Best way to describe this wealthy young woman was as a minx.

I had undertaken this commission for her at her parents place, following a call from a friend, in London. Before she appeared in her father's study dressed as she is above, we had spent sometime taking lots of shots of her in high fashion items. That was the brief. But the brief wasn't for her to return dressed like she was above...without briefs!

The suspender thing came off with my help and the bra. After all the cups were overflowing!! Every time I catch the aroma of good leather these days, my mind goes back to that afternoon in sunny London. The other thing was a repetitive squeaking of leather rising to a crescendo at least twice.




This isn't a bedroom. In fact it's what passed for a studio in this backwater in Italy. More than made up for by the lady above.....You've seen her before LL as you have a number of the others in this blog.




Commission - California. Nothing more, nothing less...on this occasion. She came back for more...photos and a little 'recreation' on the second visit.




Skyros - Private Apartment. Need I say more. Norwich girl who accompanied me on a vacation back in the day.






Looks like fishnet pantie hose doesn't it LL. It was merely the sun shining through something entirely different. At least she didn't sunbathe under it. Would have left an interesting effect!

A few days spent with a friend in Hartford, Connecticut. Cheeky too, but great times.









School teacher would you believe in Suffolk. Checking some education website before a little fun and games in a house you once knew...and a bed you once knew, too. Julie certainly made it bounce.








Florida LL - you should recognize it, if you can recall the details. Long gone these days. She had just raided the closet ...mine and took to wearing my shirt around the place. American lady with a penchant for 'regular exercise'. Had to make sure the poolside doors were closed due to the noise...hers. We enjoyed our occasional times whenever I visited up there. She moved to the West Coast eventually.






St Tropez girl who hooked up with me while I was staying in my apartment in Nice back in 2007. I was never at a loss for company...maybe it was the Bentley...? You never knew my real life did you, especially after you played around. A good part of my life centered around disinformation and, with you, it was easy to succeed in that area.

She's below too....











I paid for the panties so I guess I should get to see them worn (and not worn!). I did, and the proof appears above. Rather nice I thought - the panties and the wearer. Italy - 2007.





Somewhere out West...here that is ... in the USA. Here's a clue:

'Country roads take me home....'

This was taken in the depths of a National Park in that State. American of course. She used the scarf while I took some photos. She was a natural at posing and knew how to show her assets off. That's as far as revelations went out there. It was early October and cool. Her nipples proved it!

I took her 'home' and she took me to her bed.




There's a whole story here but suffice to say you can guess where this leads LL. Agente inmobiliario was her occupation and this was a villa she showed me around. It was fully furnished but the guy who owned it had gone bust.

This particular time we had gone back to test the beds. It was a pleasure following her up those stairs. I stood erect when we reached the top of the stairs...and it didn't go to waste!



Luckily this looks out on a garden just outside Beziers in France. Not a bad view first thing in the morning, for me, LL.










The bathroom at her rented apartment in Belgium was old, but she wasn't.









Another lady (?) whose parents were 'loaded'. Bored women in London of means were and probably are two a penny. It was never that difficult to get laid whenever LL

You thought your pathetic affairs were exciting - you really have/had no idea, no idea whatsoever.





Same place near Beziers and same lady enjoying coffee and posing for me.








Well it was a commission and this photo was part of it, but where there's a bed there's a way and women  seemed only to ready to part their legs for me and more often than I could sometimes cope with...but I did my best.







A lazy day in a pool at a villa I rented near Puerto Banus. She rented a villa too, but she had no pool, soooo.......









When I said to get in the car, we're going out, I didn't mean in her birthday suit. Just kidding - she did this all on her own as she wanted a shot in her car in the nude.

Being a gentleman, I naturally helped her out of it, while hearing the sound of her ass leaving the leather. Lovely sound. Then she fell into my arms with all of that gorgeous body pressed against me.

It was a while before we went out needless to say. near Barcelona 2006.





Spain again this time a villa we had rented in Puerto Pollenca. I had been outside taking a few shots. It was hot and afternoon as I recall. Not too much to do in the heat of the day in Spain is there. Hence, the call to action from my blond companion that trip.

I was revisiting somewhere I had been with Carole a year earlier. Only, this time I took a London friend called Charlotte. Her invitation above was not refused. I RSVP'd at least twice.









Same lady as above, Charlotte, only this time back in England in the summer in the country. She really was 'something' wasn't she LL. No wonder I never thought too much of your attributes in your absence.







Naughty Natalie, I called her . When we got into my Lexus (the one you rode in last) I really thought she was fully dressed and ready to go. She was ready to go, but not in the way you might have thought.

We were off to that pub in Norfolk that I took you (and about four others) to a few times. She didn't have a stitch on under that coat. We skipped Sunday lunch and had Sunday dinner instead. The afternoon was quite busy and we didn't make the bedroom until the second time!








A commission London....young and firm....









Hotel exercise in Milan.....boy did she have lovely boobs. My pleasure in removing those panties ma'am.








Hot and steamy evening in Georgia. I was just passing through, so to speak and so was she. We were both headed in different directions so we decided to share a bed for the night in I think the Four Seasons Hotel in Atalanta. The better the hotel the better the women....






I love these shower shots the ladies find them stimulating too. This one was taken near Munich 2006. She stimulated me and I stimulated her and all of it in the shower. At least it covered the sound of some of her cries....










You need to take your shoes off first! In fact I undid the buckles as she stood over me, legs akimbo. It was as much as I could do to undo them. Back deck, her house, Oregon USA - NOT overlooked. She kept me as straight and firms as a Douglas Fir!






London. A neighbor being neighborly. At least it started as coffee after she had just gotten back from vacation.  then she wanted to show me her white bits. Who was I to disagree. We were old bed buddies anyway....2004 the first time, if memory serves.









Now this was interesting afternoon in Florida. The one on the right had come round as she often did to call in and also to use the pool.  She lived in a condo off a road you once knew well LL 'Summer Lovin' should give you a clue..

Anyway that afternoon we were out by the pool - not overlooked - me in my swimmers and she in a bikini. A pretty brief one if the truth be told. She asked if she could invite her friend over and I said fine. Lori answered the door to her friend and I could hear them talking inside. I waited for them to appear out back, sipping my drink. They must have been quiet because the next thing was two almighty splashes as they ran to the pool and jumped in.

I had to remove my sunglasses which were covered in water. When I did I saw they were both completely nude. They swum to the far side of the pool which is when I got this shot. Never without my camera!!

I was invited to join them, also nude and I did. Now that was fun! So was what followed when we had all dried off. But that took place inside. Some relaxing afternoon!






I guess you could call this hands on. Taken with my small Lumix, left handed in London. She appears above with white bits.







This was a very naughty walk in Oregon, things happened naturally with a woman with a body like that. This was taken  down the Columbia River Gorge on the Washington State side. Not American but a hot blooded Brazilian (nationality LL - not her cut).










More London fun with a lady I have featured before. She literally fell out of that bra and then fell out of the panties. I helped pull the latter down her legs and over her feet. Then she invited me 'in'.










Why do young women want an older man?  I think I know and I'm very grateful. She had a 'crushing' pincer movement with those legs









Cooling off or heating up. A photo shoot part way through....











This surprised me but it made a great photo. Why and where she kept such a garment beat me but it made her looks wild and 'hungry' and she was so I satisfied her appetite and she satisfied mine...and then some!









My Christmas present 2005, or at least one of them. She gave me a real sexy show before we got down to 'business'. Happy days!










This was just a posed shot, strictly for fun - hers. Took this in the UK. I think it was somewhere in Berkshire, close to where she lived. Another young minx who couldn't get enough LL. Must be the hormones in young women  but she seemed to be up for it at the drop of a hat, or the drop of her pants!

















This is Florida and a posed shot but just briefly on those dark brown leather couches I had in WLC, FM. I bet you notice the left hand ring. Yes, she was married, but who am I to refuse an opportunity when it is laid out like this, and she was laid out quite a bit intermittently, when I visited. Bored and ignored is not a good combination if a man wants to keep a woman











This is Marbella, not a million miles from that orange square that you know and I know extremely well.. Only room for one here, but that was not a problem after she emerged from those waters. Luisa, is obviously Spanish (if nothing else, those dark nipples are an indicator). Lovely lady and very, very attentive. You have seen her before in earlier blogs.












California and coffee. Great place in Santa Monica and a lovely woman. This was, in fact, a supposed commission. I had taken shots of her dressed in her casual outfits, bikinis and swimsuits, when we broke for coffee. It was hot outside, naturally, being California.

I was just putting my camera away when she shrugged her straps off and pulled the swimsuit down to where you see it above LL. Hots, she said and smiled. I picked up the camera again and took this photo. She didn't object. In fact she invited me to feel how hot she was. It was only a short step from there to a couch and sex.

First time on red leather. We sure did make that leather squeak and I made her squeal!







Poolside in Norfolk LL. Another 'companion' - well in fact a companion you already know of, if only by name.




This is just a shot that was part of a commercial commission. Just like the water droplets o her thigh. They were sprayed on by the way.



Probably the youngest woman I have ever enjoyed. I had no intention, but she had every intention and instigated things from a very early stage. She may not have been very experienced but she made up for it through her athleticism and how horny she was.

Tight but very stimulating to start with but then things 'loosened up' and she exhausted me through coming back three times in about an hour and a half! Nice little boobs and a very slim body. This is where we ended up afterward. 2004  close to Bury St Edmund's. Her own little apartment.











My lady in Paris awaiting my presence in bed. We/she were a regular 'fixture', to use soccer nomenclature, whenever we were both in Paris and both available. Many a happy time there...and I was in Paris lots back then.












A studio shot in London.
, by a woman who certainly knew what she was about in the studio...









Use your imagination on this one LL. All I will say is that it was taken in a country I have not yet mentioned as having traveled to. Beautiful woman who requested my services through a friend in London.









Outdoor activities in Norfolk. Recognize the hedge LL? I was a bit behind with the grass cutting, but her behind was something else along with those milky white thighs and a lovely pair up front.











On vacation south of Florida. Leave you to work that one out LL...







Back in my then London territory. A quick call to one of my almost near neighbors and when I opened the door with the key she had given me this is what greeted me more or less. In fact we re-did it for the camera.

Not a bad 'welcome home' would you say. We caught up on things that day and then ate out in the evening before bedding her again. Oh what a good life it was back then and all these memories to look back on, apart from one of course - yours. You were never 'up there' with the others and so very naive when it came to the bedroom or in fact life. Not that good for a then fifty something.








This was taken in California at a 'friend's' place between a couple of jobs I had out there. Lovely woman who has modeled (fully clothed) for various shoots. We became good friends and then very close friends...very close friends. She's a true blond by the way,. I can vouch for it!








California again. I spent quite a bit of time there in 2006. I took this shot of Marnie way up in the hills near St Luis Obispo. It was very hot as you can see, so we drove off road for a picnic and ...well...as you can see she shed her shorts and top and looked gorgeous. Nobody around of course. I forget the name of the creek we ended up on, but it's somewhere off  Lake Nacimiento.





I have many favorite photos but this has got to be one of my all time favorites. That year Freja's tan was near perfect and her body! My flawless female friend Freja.

It all started as you might guess in Denmark, although this was taken in Florida as she had flown over to join me. We didn't stay there much as we spent a lot of the time over in New Orleans. That's another story.

What a girl though; it's true what they say about Scandinavians and sex.....




Technically a great shot, I think. Sexually quite suggestive, but it was posed. Madrid, Spain 2007, I think.










Here's story but I won't bore you with it LL. You really don't want to keep hearing of my exploits do you. Suffice to say that this was taken in Montana on a ranch miles from anywhere on some battered old seats on the porch. Yes, that's right, apart from the shirt she is wearing precisely nothing.  That was her idea, as was her desire to make love to an Englishman.... (she was on here own there for a few days and I was ready to drive to Billings MT the next day to get a plane to Portland OR). Can't refuse a lady who has guns in the house, so.....I didn't.







You know that the BMW is known as a Beamer, more so over here than in Europe. I call this my 'Beam -her' shot. That is it's her beam that she is displaying here. I was diplomatic enough with the camera to ensure some privacy! The rest, well you will never know.








Florida, with the sun shining through the blinds toward sunset. Yes' it those blinds in FM, LL, just before a shared bath...and, yes, it's that bath too. You never shared a bath with me did you, but many did. Like I never took you business class or first class. I recall you mentioning that after you thought you had left me. That was your loss. If you had committed (which you never did) the world would have been your oyster.


I think this shot taken in London speaks for itself. First the bra then the panties, then some licking....and then for the climax.







Another shot I love. mainly because of her great nipples. Do you know (of course not) that I could make her 'cum' merely by playing with those nipples. It sent her into a frenzy. No squeezing, no caressing, just stroking and tweaking her nipples did it. Amazing!

Different things turn different women on, but this was almost new to me. I can think of only one other it worked on and she loved it , too.






This was taken quite close to my house in Norfolk back then. Someone I had met online in the early days after losing my wife. It was early one day at Holkham Nature Reserve before anyone was about. Fairly remote there anyway and very quiet. Skinny dipping in the North Sea makes things stand out, even in the summer, although not in my case. Works better when it is warmed up for me!

On that note I leave you with this 'collection' to let your mind and imagination wander. To recall that you didn't dump me, but released me, and I had one whale of a time over those four or so years.




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment