Monday, April 24, 2017

Recreational Shots




For LL

It easy for me to post any number of these 'pictorial' blogs LL, given the quite extensive portfolio/library of shots I have. So I will continue to keep you 'informed and entertained (?)' as often as I can.

I'm aware from  past experience that your belief threshold isn't brilliant, but be assured what I post is the real thing. I find it highly amusing, but understandable, that you have this thing about not believing what you are told. However, knowing your background, your experience of life and the fact you have lived in one small town all your life...I do understand. But...you have been wrong not to believe, as you know full well - now.

So once again here are another series of studio and other shots for your edification. Narrative appears where I feel inclined.





Near Bologna, Italy

Hot day. Cool bed. English woman.







Barcelona

Quite a busy week when these were taken in the summer 2005, LL. Above and below.

Above was nothing more than a shoot. Below was a shoot also, but these photos below are personal, along with a few others. I am sure you can guess that the location is an hotel room. Why waste a double bed😉!



Barcelona




Barcelona

American abroad and what a broad. We had some great days...and nights










German in London and she lived up to the German reputation for 'efficiency'....in all things. Quite demanding too, but we had a great laugh and she could drink beer also.








Hawaii

I had two encounters on my first visit to the Islands. The one above was on Maui. She was beautiful LL. You have no idea how lucky I have been since you were gone. The other is below and a lady I met on Oahu, all alone and looking for a companion. She chose me for some reason...and told me later she was very glad she had. I took these shots  in our bedroom. She said she had never been so 'satisfied' - a wonderful four days.





Honolulu, Hawaii



Honolulu Hawaii








Dordrecht, Netherlands, that is where the above lady came from, not where she is. Lovely ass don't you think. This was her idea of underwear - makes yours look like an old lady's. Where? Guess?






Aachen, Germany

Commission. Shot taken in a studio. Filter applied. Sisters.





LA  - Miss 'small and perky'...and she was indeed very perky.  She made me very perky too. Young eager and insatiable.





LA - Commission believe it or not LL. The 'dress' was her idea. Lovely firm boobs as I recall with puffy nipples.....





Near LA - Another 'open' invitation on another visit. I was there twice in 2005 and you had no idea, did you LL.







Cirencester.

Great having friends around the UK. I was visiting them in Cheltenham and took a day out for this commission. Intro from a London client. Didn't get back to my friends until the evening. She turned out to want a little more than some sexy shots....





Apartment, Portugal

Taken from the stairs to the mezzanine in my rented apartment. They are not swimsuits, by the way. I leave you to consider what went on after this photo was taken....but I do have a penchant for long legs. That's an area in which you are challenged LL.




Florida

Quite like the shot here, although she left very little to the imagination. You have seen her before LL. Taken in her condo where we spent many a happy and active hour...or two, or three.




Germany.

Studio shot. The German women were really quite brazen with their desire for full nude shots. This one was very well endowed in every respect. I can vouch for that!







Denmark - The shot above and those below were taken in two separate locations in Denmark. I think the one above was Aarhus. Anyhow, she was very pretty and had worked in London in banking., so we got on quite well...

Those two below were not a commission just a couple of ladies who were looking for some fun. We all enjoyed ourselves and were all satisfied, some of us ..twice! There are quite a few nationalities that have few inhibitions regarding sex and the Danish are one of them.



Morgenstrup Denmark

Two's company 😉!









Montreal - Studio shot





Montreal - Taken on location in her gym. Her French was far better than mine. It's not that far from NH to Montreal LL. Look it up.






NY

This was a photo shoot and she was one naughty lady. This shot was unexpected, when she turned round and struck this pose, but I kept shooting. Having removed her panties as she had, there seemed no good reason to put them back on, and every good reason to keep them off. At least that's what she said as she sat astride me later.



Denmark

Again - she loved being massaged...all over. She massaged me too, where it counted.



London - Studio




London - Studio

Not this time, but at a second rendezvous.





Near Prague, Czech Republic

Lovely woman - soft and very warm....hot even.




London - Photo shoot and recreation




Norfolk 2004

Very curvaceous. Plenty to get hold of. Need more be said LL. Taken outside with additional lighting.



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment