Wednesday, April 26, 2017

In Front and Behind


For LL


In case you think my library is exhausted, here's a short blog of a somewhat personal nature LL. Up close and very personal in fact. If you had known at the time it would have constituted more fodder for your jealousy/envy, more food for the little green devil; but you didn't know as you had 'gone' and I had moved to pastures new, emotionally and geographically.






 Down in the Down


Lovely lady always ready for a romp. Beautiful long slender legs, as I am reminded by the image above. We had a great afternoon that particular day and it all took place on the northern edge of Miami .














Distinct Possibility


Studio shot, although not one I had planned but she insisted. There seemed to be a distinct possibility of something more than just photo shoot on offer, and I wasn't wrong. New York, New York...what a wonderful town!




 Wet and Wild


Never think of it being too warm and wet and wild in a place like Bury St Edmunds do you but it was, she was, we were. Shower before the event She had no qualms in revealing all while she washed up. I had a job keeping the lens steam free but managed by sitting on the floors. Everything was swollen by the time we made it to the bedroom...... 



Oriental Orifice On Offer

During my first commission led visit to Japan I met a number of beautiful girls, ladies really. This was one of them. They were fascinated by the thought of sex with a European so I was inundated with available women. Fumiko was one. I loved to porcelain skin of these women quite unique really.

I guess they had the same curiosity that us western men might have about them, or a black lady.

The surfeit of available ladies wasn't confined to Japan of course....


 Hotel Hi-jinks

Californian girls don't seem to have too many inhibitions either as proved to be the case here. Lovely boobs that she dangled just above my face as she rode me.





'Southern' Servicing Required

This was taken in South Carolina one hot summer's day. I was staying in this hotel on a business visit and we both met at the pool. Some how or the other we ended up inside in the air con and in bed for the afternoon. I remember we had a great dinner that evening as well and spent the night wrapped in each others arms. Amazing what a really cool air con does for nipples too.





Teasing Two Pussies 

Boston, USA...but not tea - coffee. This was after the event and at the back of the house. I won't offer any further explanation for identity reasons






Mounting Point 

This I took over the shoulder of a very frisky lady from Derbyshire UK...in Derbyshire. She was married but was not getting any sex at all from her husband. Someone had to step into the breach, or fill the void...so to speak. She was serviced lots over those summer months, back in 2005.

She used to tease me by handling her boobs right in front of my face but not allowing me to touch until I was well aroused. In fact I was doing just that when I took this photos...touching and caressing. Then she would guide my hand into her panties while I grabbed one of her boobs. The rest I leave to your imagination LL.

Ciao







Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©












No comments:

Post a Comment