Saturday, April 1, 2017

Studios Studies and Sensations




For LL









Taking up photography on a serious basis has given me privileges and 'privileges' I would probably never have enjoyed. So in that respect alone LL I have been a lucky man to see and, on occasion, enjoy the 'sights' I have seen...fully.


By and large LL, these are studio shots , with a few outdoor ones thrown in. The remainder are 'fun' shots That is my fun and hers....

I count myself as having been very privileged to be able to take the shots and mix with such beauties. You didn't have a clue did you, but then why would you. All after your misdemeanor in Spring 2004.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first photos, which appear immediately below, are of an old friend from  and taken in Pennsylvania. These date back a bit hence the fuzzy look as they have been scanned from 'real' photos. I was there in the 70's first time, although these were taken much later. The tee shirt message applies all the way through this blog, by the way.

We first met ,as I say, a long time ago. She was in her late teens and I was in my late twenties. She hadn't moved far when I next saw her. She still lives near Ambler in Montgomery County.

She decided to show me her 'assets' (all of them) and not just for the camera that week. As you can see your 'assets' were far from the first in that size. I honed my likes with women like Jenny, didn't I.

Needless to say the 'show' didn't just stop with these photos - she wanted me to enjoy her assets and did, multiple times, over the two weeks I was there, last.














More serious stuff now....

 Studio - Paris


Studio - Paris







Studio - London




Studio - New York
(she really was a 'cracker')



Studio - Florida






Whoops...how did these two get in here?



 All I wanted was a drink, but hey ho that wasn't the only thing I had in my hotel room, so I/we made the most of it. Sipping, licking and flicking. New York, on my way through to Chicago back 'aways' LL.

Surprising how many lonely souls there are in the Big Apple who are looking for a little company, a cuddle and some 'recreation'. Photo taken on the promise of anonymity, which I always respect.




The next two photos are of the same lady using different filters.

Taken in a studio in Munich. Lots of business back then which kept me travelling all over Europe. I was invited to handle the goods, so to speak, on this occasion. Lovely guttural accent as I recall, which was all the more pronounced at its climaxing vocalization. I should have recorded it!!









Singapore - Chinatown - Studio



Back into 'playful territory again. Someone who has featured before in earlier blogs LL




This was Florida in, I think, 2006 but it could have been 2005....LL.

Spending a couple of weeks there and after what business I had to undertake, I remember I found myself at a loose end so motored up to Sarasota, which is a lovely town. Being far more adventurous than you ever thought I was I decided to have a good lunch in a Cuban restaurant. Which is where I met Sue (above). She was lunching alone and vacationing alone.

She'd flown down from Minnesota for some sun, so I guess she was one of the 'snowbirds'. We sat on separate tables next to each other, as I recall, both facing the street. I ordered and then she did. My English accent got her attention and we started with a little small talk and then into quite a long conversation.

Our food came and we decided to share a table, so I moved over and took the seat opposite her facing into the restaurant. There was, of course, brilliant sunshine outside, but an awning over the sidewalk kept the sun from her blue eyes.  We started on our meals and chatted leisurely. She suggested we might explore Sarasota together. Why say no, when yes is a much better and more exciting option. I said ...yes.

By the time we had finished wandering around Sarasota it was suggested we go back to her place and sunbathe. So we did although all I had with me were the shorts I was wearing by way of sunbathing clothing.

Hayley, reappeared, shortly after we had made it to her modest place, clothed if that's the word in the red bikini above. She said for me to apply sun tan oil. She did my back first and I finished off the rest of me. As she had done the honors with me, she said would I do the same for her.

I started on her shoulders and worked down to her waist, flicking her hair aside as I did. She pulled her straps off her shoulders and asked if I would like to do her front. Silly question given those gorgeous boobs. So she got an all over massage. Managed the two photos above before we literally 'got down to business'.

Great body that was snuggled up to me most of that night and those boobs were so very firm...a real pleasure to have and to hold. Stayed one more night then back to FM, LL. I never went wanting, as they say ....ever.









Outdoor shoot - Cambridgeshire, UK






Sunbathing with a 'friend' - northern Italy. A bit of skinny dipping etc thrown in for good measure




London - Home shoot.

Taken in this lady's home at her request. Lovely skin and the tone is captured beautifully by the afternoon sunlight.

In the end I stayed the night, but neither of us got much sleep!




Norfolk, UK bedroom buddy. Quite a brazen young hussy as I recall. Penchant for older men, so no problem there. The same bed you and I shared LL. It catered for quite a few ladies over the years from 2004 - 2007. Luckily I had plenty of bed linen.





Studio - London
(another'cracker')



Two photos below - Studio Cambridge, UK

I leave you to imagine what it was like for me to be 'mounted' by her...and she did several times over the 48 hours we spent together that particular weekend.







Studio - New York






Studio California





Studio - Budapest



Ciao - signora insensato

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment