Thursday, March 23, 2017

Studios and Studies 2


For LL


More studio and studied shots LL. no stories, just places and captions, mostly.

The women? You have seen some of them before.

I am sure you will agree that I have been one 'lucky' man. The Chinese have a saying - it's not how you fall down, it's how you get up. I guess I achieved that very well after you knocked me down with your revelation in Florida in the spring of 2004.

I put lucky in inverted commas as you said I was lucky when you discovered I was living over here. As I said before, nothing gained in life is ever just luck. You have to work at it. You never worked at us - I did most of the running, so that, combined with your behavior, meant you 'lost' me much earlier than you realized at the time. I don't suffer fools, or liars, gladly and in many ways you were/are, both.

My so called luck just grew and grew after we parted, mainly through my own efforts and actions. In the interim period from 2004 right through to late 2007, I encountered many beautiful women in many places. Some through the lenses of my cameras and some through lovely 'encounters' ... and some through both. They enjoyed me, and I enjoyed them. 

When I look back, you were quite the naive 'country girl' when it came to pleasures of the flesh. You knew very little and surrounded your activities in bed with 'conditions'. I don't think, no I know, you knew very little about having 'fun' in various ways.

So my life from around April 2004 took quite a different turn. You now know I had my apartment in London, I also had more wealth than you ever knew. I was not naive about what I disclosed, about STD's that you once warned me about, nor about people who lied.

On that latter point. Did you really think you would get your little ploys past me. I had plenty of experience interviewing and interrogating people and can always tell when someone is lying. You were relatively easy to read, even on the 'phone.

However, you did me a big favor and I thank you for that. It enabled me to travel freely, make love freely and indulge in life fully. You missed out big time...but then you know that ...now.

I never fell out of love with you. I can't forget what you did, but feelings don't change when they are held so strongly. Such a shame really. 

As they say though, and here it is in Italian.... I am...

Vivere la vita come dovrebbe essere vissuta.













Curvature
London







Exploring Slits




Melt in Your Mouth
Norfolk UK




Satin and Lace
Bristol UK




In the Groove
Massachusetts
USA




Light and Shade
or 
Coy Curves
Boston Massachusetts USA



To See or Not to See
Angles and Curves
Boston
Massachusetts USA

Pearls and the Jewel
or 
What lies Below and Between
London UK




Just There Please
Paris
France




Bit of a Boob
or 
All Will be Revealed
Paris France



Nuanced Nipple
Paris 
France



One Thing at  Time
or 
Coy Pussy
London UK





Perfect Perfection
or 
I Surrender
New York
USA





Making a Point
or
Puffed and Up
New York
USA




California Girl with a 'Balcony'
Los Angeles
USA




New England Nipples 
or
Sex Personified
New Hampshire USA





Touching Point/Reflected Beauty
New Hampshire
USA




All Woman
or 
Classic Curves
New York
USA





In The Shadows
or
Touch Me in the Morning
London UK




Wet, Wet, Wet
or
Oregon Orgasmic
Off Lost Lake Road, Oregon USA



Napolitan Nipples/Grandi Seni
Naples 
Italy






Sensuous Satin
Cambridge
UK




Poles Apart (Polish Lady LL)
Cambridge
UK




American Ass
or
Rear ... Up
New York
USA




Hands On/ Hard Nips/Sucking Point
(Mine in this Case)
Bristol
UK





Dressed For.....?
or
Sheer Perfection
London
UK



Right Cover
or
All Fingers and Thumbs
Frankfurt Germany






Spanish Lady (?)
Mijas
Spain




Bodice Ripper
or 
Full and On
London
UK




Straight to The Point
or
All Roads Lead to.....Roam (Rome)
Rome
Italy









Perfezionare
or
מושלם
Jewish Lady in Italy
Milano Italy





Still There!
...And Waiting
Suffolk
UK





Spanish Heaven
English Entry
Marbella
Spain




Fall (and she did)
New England
USA



Welsh Valleys
Aberystwyth
Wales UK





Golden Days and Golden Touch
Florida
USA






Sunlit Orbs
or 
Jewish Jewels
Israel






Planetary Landscape
or
Waist Not - Want Not
London
UK





Denim Devil
or 
Turning Up
London
UK



Three Graces
or 
69 Shades of Gray*
New York
USA

*Leave you to figure that one out LL...


Squeeze Me
San Mateo California
USA





All That Matters
or 
Oleaginous
Connecticut USA





Silk Road
or
Super Highway
Sussex UK





Strategic
or
Coffee and 'Cups'
Carcassonne
France




Sur La Pont
or
French Figure
Near Sarlat France


Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment