Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Unexpected

For LL

Naturally, in my position, many of my encounters were planned to an extent, or anticipated by both parties. Occasionally, I came across the unexpected.

This is one instance.

I had a neighbor back in Cambridge, England, LL who called at my front door one day. She asked if I had any old newspapers. Seems like a strange request, but it wasn't. I knew she kept a couple of rabbits and due to one being ill, needed a constant supply of newspaper. I won't go into the details, but from what she said, she really did need them.

We had often stopped and chatted or passed each other in the street, so she knew I took a broadsheet paper. That day she turned up and made the request. I asked her in as most of the papers were out back in the recycle caddy. I asked her if she would like coffee and she agreed. I set that in train then headed outside to get the papers.

I should describe my neighbor. She is/was in her early thirties, married and with a great figure. Not pretty, but not ugly either She ran half marathons and cycled, so was pretty fit. That day she wore a kind of jersey top that clung to her figure, and loose elasticated running trousers. It was obvious from her top that she wasn't wearing a bra.

We sat down and I poured coffee. As I looked across the kitchen table at her and we spoke it was all I could do not to let my eyes be drawn to her nipples, which were very prominent. Of course she knew how she looked, but nothing was said.

Eventually, we finished coffee and both of us rose from the table. The papers were by her chair on the floor and she bent over to pick them up and put them on the kitchen counter. As she did, her elasticated waistband rode down a little revealing the top of her buttocks and the fact she was wearing a thong. Not a bad 'show' in exchange for some old newspapers, I thought.

She straightened up from the floor and put the papers on the counter. What came next was totally unexpected.

As she stood she reached down to the edge of her top and pulled it over her head. Then she slid the trouser bottoms off and stood there in her thong, which when she turned around barely covered her pussy. She said something like 'do you want me' and undid the belt on my shorts. No answer was needed as I pulled my polo over my head and she dealt with my shorts and briefs.

My thumbs went inside her thong on each hip and I pulled them down to her knees. She kicked them off and turned around. I wasted no time and she didn't want to! My left hand went to her lovely left boob brushing her nipple as it did. That nipple was already hard. My right hand headed south to her pussy and clit. LL you can guess where my cock headed. It was rigidly horizontal by now and seeking a target like a homing missile.

She was wet and close to coming from my playing with her clit. She was moaning lots, her buttocks pushed against my stomach (very nice) and I was now squeezing her boob hard, as she came. I held her tight against me as she convulsed slightly with her orgasm. Then I pushed her gently forward and she lay her head on her arms on the papers on the counter...and spread her legs.

Wet was an understatement. The lubrication down there was more than adequate for a smooth entry. A little gasp and she was rocking against me. I kept the thrusting under control ,and slow and easy so we both enjoyed each other's sensitivity.  Her gorgeous boobs were dangling below her, so I took one in each hand and caressed and squeezed them. Then she said to 'fuck me hard' and I did, very hard, to the point that we came together, shortly afterwards. After we withdrew she turned around, and we embraced, her warm breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed long and passionately.

Eventually, we separated and she went to the bathroom on the ground floor. She came out and I watched her walk back down the hallway, still nude. She smiled and looked down at me and said something like  - 'it seems you are still very interested or least part of you is'. I had hardened at the sight of her body and those firm boobs that were a fairly large handful.

With that we found ourselves in the lounge. I quickly lowered the blind in the street side and the couch beckoned her, and she beckoned me, by laying back and opening her legs. This time a long and slow intercourse took place...to our mutual satisfaction.

We cuddled afterwards for a while and then she went to the kitchen to dress while I did the same in the lounge. I joined her in the kitchen and we kissed once more before she headed for the front door.

It was then that I noticed she hadn't put her thong back on. I held it up and said  - 'aren't you missing something?' She turned ad laughed and said - 'it's a souvenir, keep it.' I did, for quite a long time.

Finally, as she reached the door with the papers tucked under her arm she said 'we should do this again sometime.' I replied - 'for sure!'  And...we did - on a number of occasions.

She wasn't getting what she should from her husband and I learned some years later that they had parted. Great memories and a truly great body...

No comments:

Post a Comment