Thursday, March 2, 2017

Old Friends



For LL

Old friends, well some of them, forgotten friends - never!

A mixture of photo shoots and intimate friends LL with comments and locations....




London  - No Strings Attached 

Remember LL, you asking me to undo that lingerie set laces with my teeth. Well I did, more than once, but not with you. This was one of them.



Italy with C
Where's my cushion! This is a pain in the Ass etc


You know who C is don't you LL- You were quite jealous as I recall. She didn't look so bad did she and has nice long legs. Taken in the Balearics.



Bum, bum bum ...bum
Cheeky Shot
Unaware
Spain

Taken unawares, is a loaded phrase but in this instance entirely innocent. I couldn't resist this photo opportunity.




London
Looking Down
or are
Things looking Up


At the point where this shot was taken I was looking down. Later, I was looking up. Emma was just back from the Maldives so, being neighborly, I 'welcomed' her home with a 'bang' or two....





Suffolk
All Frills and Fancies


This young lady was the subject of a commission but decided toward the end of the photo session to 'flaunt' herself. I took the opportunity and took this shot and others. I leave the rest to your imagination LL. 





London
Studio


My studio in London is not too far from the Seven Dials area. This shot was taken there on a commission. Never did find out what the characters meant. As is often the case with these shoots, it started as portraits and long shots (fully clothed) then a little glamour with part disrobing. I am amazed at how often women in front of the camera want full nude shots and have few inhibitions in doing so.

Surprisingly, (or not), many women were quite horny after posing for their photos in the nude. This one is lodged in my memory as, after I had taken a photo or two of her back, she bent over an armchair in the studio and said 'entrance is free...and easy'.....and it was! 










USA
What's Cooking
This naughty lady was a near neighbor in FM and invited me round for a meal one day. I think it was known back then in 2005-6 that I was usually on my own. This was after the event (s), so both had an appetite, having satiated the other appetite.





USA
Oiled and Ready


I met this lady near FM Beach at a place called Lover's Key and we ended up back at her place, after spending the day together. She was on her own and so was I, so what the hell we both thought!

Was I lucky or what. I was given the task of oiling her all over...well rubbing it in at the very least. What a pleasure that was and what pleasure it brought to both her and me...






Knightsbridge
Nights
Nice Nipples


Back in London here and with a Middle Eastern lady who was quite neglected. This was taken at her place in 2007. I didn't neglect her and she loved it. Very wealthy.







Remote - California - Removal
Round and Ready
That trip up the California Coast, this was the first one, brought quite a few benefits with it. This was one. I never could believe my luck on these occasions. Maybe they recognized me as a consummate lover, a kindred spirit, a somewhat lonely soul or perhaps, as I was told on a number of occasions, they liked my English accent. Mostly it didn't matter as to the reason but it seemed I had an easy manner with these ladies and they liked it.

Laura, above, was one such soul and we became very kindred spirits for a few days. This was taken on a quite remote beach one morning. I still remember her honey colored skin and the fact there were no white patches.....anywhere!





Selfie on Timer - London

There are selfies and there are selfies. I set this up on timer to take shots for around half an hour with one minute intervals, with computer software. Not a bad grip on my part is it. I certainly had my hands full and she had her fill...full...from me...too.







Germany


This was taken in Wurzburg, Germany. A booking where she said she wanted me to make her look a little sluttish - this was one of the shots






USA
An Old and very close Friend

As the caption say LL. An old and very close friend who I visited quite frequently in the Big Apple. I was often greeted by this sight on arrival from the UK or West Coast. We spent many a happy hour exploring....and probing.





New York Studio


Definitely a close friend, although this shot was quite formal really. I had taken the same shot with her top clothes on. It was her idea to strip to the waist....and then further, later. Nice firm upturned boobs, I recall.





USA
South Carolina Curls and Cracks


This was at an hotel that ended up with our buying it, and adding it to our leisure division. This young lady was one of the receptionists at the time and lived in at the hotel. Long story but she needed a few cuddles and we ended up in the sack together. Great body don't you think LL. I did!


Pale Perky Pennsylvanian


An encounter on my travels. Quite a perky miss and perky boobs to go with that personality. Randy as hell.



London
Overwhelming OnMe
or
Boob Bliss


These were almost a two-handed job. The boobs that is. I took this one lying on my back, just before she lowered herself onto me. I was nearly smothered and boxed about the ears and she was well and truly shafted. Large, even by your standards LL !!


Norfolk
Golden days and Golden Body
This was taken just inside the meadow to the west of my old Norfolk property. Another house guest, shower guest and bed guest. I said there was a lot of fun enjoyed there the other day, didn't I. She was just back from Spain and worked at my agents in Norwich. I remember she was horny, young, of course and quite tight, which was very arousing.




Touch me in Taunton

From Bristol to Taunton isn't that far so I left one behind in Bristol only to find another in Taunton. Revisiting friends there was the purpose of my trip to Wilts., Somerset and Devon. After Bristol I had no intention of any liaisons, but these fell into  my hands and when it comes to breasts (and other things), I succumb.

A shower shot before I joined her....



London Assets


Why these graduate lawyers and bankers found me attractive is still a puzzle to me. But this package ended up spending the night after I met her in a City bar one lunchtime. Must be my charisma or ...something else. Lovely body and great sex.


Martel
Floral and French


Over the years since, and during your time, I spent a lot of time in the Dordogne area. Places like Soulliac, Sarlat, Collonge-la-Rouge and Martel. An area of small towns mainly, I met this lady in Collonge-la-Rouge and we ended up at her small apartment in the equally small town of Martel. The whole place is very old...but she wasn't.

I like breakfast in France, especially when it looks (and tastes) like this.



Sussex
Take Me, Taste Me


Of course you never knew I had a place in Hove, did you. I still have but not the same place. You could call this a pre-sex shot but that was only minutes away. We met in a place called the Small Batch Coffee Company. I had been wandering down there most days at the time and so had she so we got to talking and one thing led to another.....



Cambridge
Stretching a Point or Two


I never ever dreamed a professor could look like this, but believe me some do although this is the only one from Cambridge I have had the pleasure of. This was July 2005 LL. How did you compare at the time? Not that well, did you.

 Not only was she a 'prof' this was at one of the colleges where she had rooms, as the apartments are called. Our meets were purely sexual, but were delightful nevertheless. She needed it, I wanted it, and so both parties benefited.

On that note I will end this morning's little blog and get back to serious writing.

We are off to West Palm Beach on the weekend, then back here early next week when you will be enjoying the delights (?) of the 'same old' in Espana.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment