Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Big Apple (s)

Further encounters from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.





**************************************

LL

These two take me back to the time after we parted. The late Spring of 2006 in fact. You commented on the date and timeline of my emails a few times and I brushed it off as having a US email address. In fact I was over here, you could say enjoying myself. I'll let you judge that from what follows. Spent a  lot of time over here when you thought I was ...how did you put it?...'pottering about in a new build'. Never did potter, and never do. I'll probably die travelling and enjoying life.

That last note brings me back to these two ladies. you had some idea that I was fairly wealthy, but not by how much. I was never that foolish, and I was proved right where you were concerned. Anyway, it enabled me to stay in some very nice hotel along the way so meeting some nice women. By that I really do mean nice. Not screwed up people who didn't know what they wanted and, if and when they did, had missed the opportunity. No, these were truly nice women.

First location is New York, before I started hunting down an apartment. that was later in the year on a second trip to the Big Apple.



The First Encounter:

Cathy...

... not her real name, had the most alluring eyes. When she half closed them and gave me that 'come on' look I couldn't resist her.

First a little background. Before 2006, the last time I had been in New York was around 1998 for a couple of days en route for Portland, Oregon. A few things had changed  in NY, but not many...apart from 9/11. I was staying in a central hotel in Manhattan.

One day during my stay I walked into the lobby from the street. The lobby is large and there were quite a few people around and taking coffee in the nearby lounge. As I sauntered in toward the elevators a lady was walking toward me some distance ahead. I glanced at her, she was very attractive after all, and our eyes met. I am sure the reader has experienced this in the past. Normally, we usually glance away and continue on our way.

She had wonderful eyes, eyes that drew you in, and then she smiled at me and I smiled back. As she came closer she said that she thought she knew me. I replied that I didn't think so. Then she went on to say that I had one of those faces that looked very familiar. I thought to myself is she spinning me a line or does she mean it, so I asked her. Being an American she liked my being forthright and said no she was really sincere in her comment.

I suggested coffee in the lounge as she intrigued me and she was the one who had 'latched on', so to speak. To my surprise she agreed. I summoned the waiter and ordered coffee. Between the order and its delivery I learned Cathy was in town just for a break, on her own. She was single, but New York State born and bred so knew her way around. I explained my circumstance in that I was widowed and on my own.

We drank our coffee and Cathy suggested  - why didn't we join up, as she could show me parts of New York I probably didn't know.That came to have more meaning than the innocent one it was at that point. We had a lovely day together spent mainly over on Staten Island and Snug Harbor, somewhere I hadn't been before. Cathy loved to talk and I do too so we got on famously - we enjoyed a lunch looking back at Manhattan, the afternoon in the Chinese Philosopher's Garden and wandered around the neighborhood of our hotel before finally heading back to our hotel.

As we waited for the elevator there was something going on that was unspoken between us. The elevator arrived and we stepped inside, just the two of us. Cathy said she'd had a lovely day and I said I had too. It was still late afternoon and we had arranged to dine together.  As we ascended she stood facing me and slipped her hand in mine and smiled, her eyes taking on a lovely dreamy look.

Her floor came first. The doors opened and she held both my hands and pulled me out gently onto her floor. We both smiled at each other and then walked the short distance to her room. She swiped the room card opened the door and went in, kicking off her shoes as she did.

I followed put my camera on the side table and took a look around. Cathy had a small suite to my large double. I figured she was a lady of means. There was a lounge area, bedroom off and a bathroom with a full sized tub and separate shower...and a bottle of Champagne! At some point she must have phoned ahead as the ice in the bucket was fresh.

Cathy I had disappeared into the bathroom, so I opened the Champagne and poured two glasses of 'Widow Clicquot'  Right next to the tray and the drinks, I recall there was a bunch of yellow flowers - roses I think. On a whim I took a photo of our drinks. Just found it again 11 years later, so here it is.

Cathy reappeared in a bathrobe and I handed her glass. We walked over to the window and took in the vista of the Big Apple bathed in late afternoon sunshine. Looking down at the streets below, some were already in shadow - a pre-cursor to the night to come.

Cathy turned to me and smiled, her eyes drawing me in as they had done those few hours earlier in the lobby. Take a look here:



 She asked whether I had enjoyed my day. I replied that I had very much and asked her the same question. Her answer was to reach up and take my head in her hands and kiss me. I put my arms around her and kissed her gently and then more urgently as she did too.

We came up for air and she stepped away holding my hands in hers. Moving gradually away from the window backwards towards the bedroom and the bed. When we reached the bedroom she let go  of my hands and let the robe fall from her shoulders revealing a sexy bra and panties...very brief panties.


Would you like to take some photos she said, like memories for you. I replied that I already have shots of our day out. Then she said yes, but not like this and she removed her bra and panties leaving her totally nude apart from her necklace. He skin was like porcelain. Pale almost fragile looking set off only by her hair and her necklace. This was going to be difficult. Taking photos when we both knew what we wanted. I guessed she was playing with me.

It turned out, LL, that I managed to get a great deal of photos of a lady with few inhibitions. She knew she was beautiful and wanted to flaunt it for the camera. See the photos below. Physically she was gorgeous, great boobs (big apples) and a lovely figure with long slender legs. Here are the photos (from my library). The rest you will have to imagine, although there were loads of pillows and cushions on the bed as I recall... and as I looked down at the woman beneath me.

That pre- dinner activity was something else and afterwards we were both starving. Showered and dressed  we left the hotel to enjoy a great Italian meal and evening. Needless to say we spent the night together.

Some months later, I was back in New York and I traveled upstate to visit Cathy at her home, but that's another story....















Naughty 'Cathy'











She just got naughtier and naughtier....







\\//



Until....there was no alternative....














I'll always remember these eyes:





The Second Encounter:


This...

....visit was entirely different LL. I arrived via Boston (Logan has become very familiar to me in recent years as we have homes in New England). I wanted to retrace some of the places I had visited with my late wife.

Starting in Boston, I hired car and set off on my journey. I had booked places ahead by and large. First stop was south to Falmouth, Ma then onto Plymouth and Plymouth Rock in the same State. My plans after that were to head north via Concord, Ma to Montpelier, in Vermont before finally heading over the border to Montreal, Canada and from there back to my then home in the UK. It proved to be an eventful journey in some ways.

But before the first of those events, I want to remind you of  where we were around then. You had decided to 'go' and I had decided before that that you should go, given what you had been up to. It was around the time you wrote 'why do I always make the wrong decisions'. Funny how you remember things that coincide with other events. I remember too, driving down to Falmouth thinking why did you do what you did and why not reverse your decision. You see even then I was thinking about you. I also recall what your mother had said when we first met - 'they are just after your body, men are all the same'. I wasn't after your body, I wanted you to be my life.

That was never to be, sadly, even though you too thought we were 'settled'. In the end you did me a favor through your behavior. It opened my eyes to other possibilities and also led to meeting my wife. In between the two events and over a period of around three years, I had a whale of a time.

Boston was really hot when I arrived there - in the 90's, so it was a blessing to find myself on the shore at Falmouth. I had checked in at a small hotel in the town and found  on that first night it was pretty empty, but it had a bar so after the drive and a little unpacking I headed down there.

Nothing too much going on inside so I took my drink and wandered out onto the porch of this old building. There were chairs and tables set out and a view of the sea. I sat lost in my own thoughts, only vaguely aware someone else had the same idea. It was a lady. She walked by in front of me and just said good evening, then sat at the next table. I glanced at her as she read a book and sipped her drink.

Eventually, it was she who spoke first and said it was 'real quiet'. I agreed and she asked if I had been here long. I explained I had just arrived and then I related why I was here and that I had a few weeks that I was planning to use traveling in New England. She said she worked at the Oceanographic Institute - Wood Hole that is - and so we got to chatting and I joined her on her table.

Sophie, not her real name of course, said she knew a great seafood place further along the shore and would I like to dine with her. What the hell, I thought, why not. It turned out to be a rustic sort of place and we enjoyed some really good Maine lobster and a nice white wine. Sophie told me she was single and living in a rented condo in town. She had graduated in oceanography and had a good degree. I reckoned she must, as the Institute was world famous.

I asked her why she was renting. Apparently the Institute picked up the tab and she owned a place near New York, where she came from. We walked back to my hotel, where she had left her car and, before we said goodnight, Sophie said she would be in for a drink again tomorrow, Friday, late afternoon.

I spent the following day exploring the area and driving out to a couple of nearby places. Returning in time for that promised drink date, I found Sophie waiting for me in her car, in the parking lot, at the hotel. Come on she said, get in. So I did. I belted myself in and sat with my camera on my lap.

Sophie seemed small at the wheel of her car, but she had that exquisite beauty that few women possess. Elfin like features, small boned and very feminine. I asked where we were headed and she replied, her place for that drink.

Her condo was quite pleasant. I guess it had been furnished with one of those furnishing packages you get here in the States. All pretty standard stuff including a white leather couch. Sophie got me a beer from the refrigerator and went into the larger of two bedrooms, while I wandered around the open plan kitchen/dining/ lounge area. I could hear her busying herself in the bedroom and asked what she was doing. She replied she tidying up stuff she had left around. Some women are like that I guess.

A glance in that direction told me she was, as she hefted stuff into a laundry container. How about I take some photographs, I said...if that's OK. I told her she had a lovely face and I wanted to capture it in the late evening light...and I really did want just that. Now? She asked - whenever you're ready I replied - no hurry. I went over to the window and looked out. There was a small balcony but not a lot of space out there. More rustling, more laundry I guessed.


Then I heard Sophie say - OK photographs now. I turned round and she was leaning over the back of the couch dressed in just her bra and panties displaying a lovely cleavage.

I started with my camera right there and then, facial shots first, and continued through what happened from there on.

First she stood up then slipped her left bra strap off, then her right. She slowly walked round from behind the couch reaching up behind her back to undo her bra. She climbed onto the couch and sat on top of the back of it and let her bra drop revealing her very perky breasts. Then the bra was thrown over the back of the couch and I continued to take photos. They interspersed from hereon, in line with the narrative.
















All the time we were chatting and exchanging banter as I took shots from various angles -many more than appear here. Those shown merely illustrate that day. Sophie's chat was getting cheekier and more and more suggestive. I responded in kind - I like a feisty woman and she was very feisty. Next thing was she stood on the couch and slipped her panties off then slid down onto the seat.
















Her skin made that rubbing noise that you get when a body slides on leather. She sat there, in feigned coyness at first. Then started taking different positions for the camera. I moved around taking the shots. At some point she said 'join me', meaning take my shorts and tee off. I did, and then things began to hot up as she put her pussy on display.

During all of this I was taking photographs, in the nude, of a beautiful woman in the nude. As she reached the point where she was offering herself to me, the camera was put aside. She was certainly making that offer very apparent, accompanied by a cheeky smile. She sat facing me and pulled her legs up and apart displaying her pink pussy and then offering me her ass and pussy to view.








By this time I was pretty rigid where it matters. she wanted to be taken from behind, but some foreplay was called for first so Sophie stood and backed into me. Her lovely butt nestled against my groin. I put my arm round her waist and caressed her tummy firmly while my other hand took hold of her right breast and caressed and squeezed it. She parted her legs slightly allowing my member to slide between her legs.

She was wet and started rocking against me. In doing so her pussy opened and our rubbing told me I was quite near her opening,  to the point where I might just have entered her. She thrust harder against me and I figured she was using me to rub and excite her clit. Sure enough, within minutes she was making those noises that a man likes to hear. Those of a woman nearing climax. Then she was there. Panting a little Sophie knelt on the couch. Her lovely butt and pussy raised in my direction.

I grabbed her waist just above her hips and pulled her gently onto my rigid cock. She gasped a little as I entered her. Fast and hard was her request...and I obliged. Whether it was half way through or not I don't recall but she said she wanted me on top of her so we disengaged briefly and she lay on the couch and held her legs apart and I entered her again, far more easily...and in a very well lubricated way.

I was able to caress her boobs while we thrust against each other. Squeezing and teasing and pinching her now erect nipples seemed to heighten her rush towards another climax and I felt her come beneath me. Having come - I hadn't - she continued to enjoy our sex and then as I began to come down hard on her clit she was getting there again, calling out a lot this time. I felt myself harden even more, undoubtedly brought on by the excitement caused by her body, but equally by her moans and shouts. They have always been a big turn on for me. By now I too was rushing toward a climax and felt myself empty into her.

It was a relationship that lasted a weekend, a long weekend. She was due out on research vessel and I had plans further north in New Hampshire, Vermont and Montreal, Canada. I didn't sleep in the hotel bed again after that Friday afternoon and we enjoyed ourselves and each other that whole weekend.

As they say in Italy, and I have said on more than a few occasions......

E il nostro sesso era magico



Ciao LL



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©











No comments:

Post a Comment