Saturday, November 26, 2016

LL - One Out ... Part Two










No comments here LL. Leave you to figure these out. What is personal and what is not, and you know what I mean by personal... Certainly had 'fun' taking some of them, that's for sure. When I think of you and look at these and others, there's no comparison.

You said I was lucky. I was a lot 'luckier' than you ever imagined. Far from being left high and dry, things were the exact opposite. How you must have felt over that, I can only imagine. Given what you settled for, I know you have had, and still have major regrets, over your decision. As you said in your own words'.....wrong decision'.



France...Naturally

East Anglia, UK

Studio

Fooling around - Norfolk, UK

Captiva, Florida

London

Near Barcelona

In a Stable - USA

France

Studio




Studio - New England

Studio - New England

Germany

FM - Florida


Norfolk, UK - Coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment