Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Atlanta Adventure

Another tale from the anonymous author

*******************


LL


*******************


(Warning - some of the photos that follow are mildly explicit)



Back in the day, as they say, I stopped off in Atlanta, Ga for a few days. That day was 'sometime' in 2005. I had business there, including incorporating a new company.Things were looking up back then and they just kept getting better and better.

It was about this time I asked you to join me further south. You refused and of course I knew why...

Back to Atlanta where I understand you spent a couple of days a few years back. In the course of completing paperwork, transferring assets into my new company, I met Martha the lady who appears below, working as the administration manager in the attorneys office. We had quite a few business conversations and established a good rapport over several days. Friday came around and Martha asked what I was doing on the weekend.

I told that I was planning on a little sightseeing as I had never really explored Atlanta and the surrounding country before. Before I go further I should explain that Martha was single and, to all intents and purposes (having been cheated on by you LL), so was I. She said she had nothing on that weekend and offered to show me around her favorite places. I decided to take up her offer. Why make all the effort myself when there was someone who was local and knew their way around. Apart from that, she was a pretty lady.

As I recall we met up fairly early on the Saturday morning and had a real Southern breakfast together, then on to a couple of places she thought I might like First the High Museum of Art then, later in the morning, behind the scenes tour of the CNN Center. It was decided that we have a leisurely afternoon, and after lunch went to the Atlanta Botanical Garden. We seemed to have more than a little in common - an interest in art and the creative arts, and the outdoor,s to name just a few.

Martha's job was very well paid. It should have been as she held the place together. As a result she had a really beautiful apartment. I came to see this when she invited me there that afternoon.

Whilst walking round the gardens after lunch Martha slipped her hand into mine and squeezed it. She asked whether I minded - I said no, not at all. In the end we cut that afternoon stroll short and she suggested we go back to her place, which was air conditioned. It was sweltering outdoors.

She had, as I have said, a really nice apartment with two white couches in the lounge.  We both had a cold beer and sat and talked, not too seriously, about ourselves We had enjoyed a good day together and the conversation flowed easily, becoming a little cheekier as it went on. Martha asked me to take some photos of her - I had been carrying my Canon around all day. So I picked it up and moved around her taking shots of her in different poses, full on and in profile. 

Then....then she slipped her sun dress off and started to take her slip off, first slipping it down to her waist while turning and wriggling her ass at me and the camera. Then she took it off entirely over her head. Her beautiful skin color was shown off by the white bra and panties she was wearing. She looked great - she knew it and she knew that I thought so too.

The temptation to embrace Martha was hard to resist, but I did.  Her gyrations with her butt were certainly having the desired effect on me











Have to say that when she grabbed that bubble butt with her hands I nearly took over...but resisted.








'We are going to have fun' - she said and after another beer each, we were both up for ...... what followed. I was told to keep 'snapping' so I did as she slowly pulled her panties down partly, in a tease. Then she did the same with her bra, eventually removing it altogether to reveal a lovel pair of black boobs with large pigmented areas around her nipples.









She started caressing her body and her boobs in such a way that I found it hard (pun intended LL)) to concentrate on photography
















Again she did that thing with her panties - teasing and teasing, until she took them off completely. At this point I put my camera down and stripped to my boxers. 'My, my' Martha said in her Southern accent, which incidentally I loved, 'who's a big boy now' she said, looking at the bulge in my boxers. We both laughed, then she walked over embraced me and we kissed long and passionately, exploring each other with our tongues.

Eventually, we disengaged and I took some more photos as she posed on the couch the next few photos were taken in minutes as Martha said she wanted me...inside her. 























She rolled over on the couch then knelt and offered herself to me. Her skin felt warm and velvety, the color beautiful. I stood, she knelt. I caressed her thighs, then her ass and finally put my hands on her hips, curling my fingers round them and pulling her slightly toward me. From where I was standing I could see the much darker skin around her shaved pussy, alleviated by a wet and very pink area at her opening...and opening she was!

I teased her wet pussy as she arched her back enabling me to enter her comfortably both for me and for her. She began to rock in rhythm with my gentle thrusting  accompanied by lots of mmmm's. We upped the pace and she spread her legs even more. My balls, a tight sac, were banging against her clitoris faster and faster. I released my right hand from her hip and grabbed her hair forcing her back. This heightened her experience to such an extent that as I thrust ever harder into her she climaxed and ...screamed. Yes a full blooded scream. That sort of noise during sex also heightens my arousal and I could feel myself hardening even more inside her until we were real tight against each other. Another exclamation from her and then I came, fully. 'Oh my God', she said, 'that was fantastic!'












We embraced each other and she lay in my arms, her head on my chest, her warm body tight against mine. I could feel her hardened nipples against the side of my chest and her left leg coiled over my legs. I lay there realizing I hadn't yet fondled her boobs...but that was soon to be rectified.

We arose from that comfortable and sensual embraced and then went and cleaned up. Martha reappeared wearing a white bath robe, and little else. They say coffee is a stimulant, so we had some. Not that I needed any stimulating with Martha's beautiful body so close. We took our coffee and sat at the window of her apartment looking out over a sunny Atlanta. Chatting about us and sipping our coffee. 

In time we decided to rise and Martha walked back into the room, followed by me. As she did she slipped off her robe and wiggled her ass at me then lay down on the couch facing me. I took more photos of a pretty intimate type and finally ended up kneeling between Martha's legs, as can be seen below. 

That was it. I put my camera down and brought my tongue into play on her clitoris, flicking it rapidly with my tongue, caressing it and, at all times, keeping it wet. The rest she made wet herself. I reached forward with my hands as she placed her legs on my shoulders and caressed her boobs, alternately squeezing them and occasionally pinching her nipples. This all had the desired effect and I could feel her bucking gently as she came close to climaxing. I inserted my fingers and pressed in a particular area. 

Using this as my signal I intensified the use of my tongue...she came and screamed out in ecstasy. I loved that scream...it told me so much. I could feel the lips of her pussy contracting and pulsating involuntarily as she did. Her legs had tightened against my neck and then suddenly she relaxed lowered her legs and as I climbed up onto the couch she smiled a dreamy smile at me. I knelt upright between her legs then reached down to caress her body. First thighs, then hips and tummy and finally her boobs.

For her part she ensured I remained upright, if you know what I mean LL! I leaned forward and over her and placed my lips on her left nipple and sucked. This gave rise to some pleasurable sounds from Martha and then from me, as she took me in hand and stimulated her clitoris with my upright member. I squeezed her boobs as she sucked and she used me faster and faster. I couldn't wait any longer and neither could she. She held her legs wide as I entered her, easily this time. and we made love fast and furiously. The rest LL, I will leave to your imagination.

Martha showered changed and we went back to my hotel  where I did the same. Dinner our was a real Southern affair - grate food in a great place. Martha came back to the hotel and that night we slept together between white cotton sheets and little else. In the morning we had a room service breakfast before going out for a long leisurely walk in the sun.

I spent Sunday night at her place and we made love again...and again.

Come the following Tuesday, under the pretence of business, I called at her office to say goodbye. That day I was leaving for Indianapolis and from there to Utah. We never met physically again but we stay in touch, mentally. She is now married and, of course, so am I.


















And, so I moved on again, meeting another two ladies along the way, but they are another story...

As a footnote to this blog LL:


  • Apparently the G-spot is located at the front about two inches inside and is stimulted by pressure, not rubbing

  • When biology and the location of our organs is considered it seems logical to mate from behind. Access to the female is easier and apparently very stimulating. From what I have learned, this position is pretty much number one followed by the missionary position for a more loving encounter



Ciao


**************

All photographs are copyright ©

No comments:

Post a Comment