Friday, November 4, 2016

A Morning in the Meadow


LL

I'm now on the West Coast en route to Hawai'i, as of October 24, but just to remind you of where you thought you had left me, the photos below taken in that hay field/meadow, to the right of the front of the house you visited, show I was never 'deprived' in any way.

As I mentioned before, my reputation for photography had spread via word of mouth back in the UK. A number of young women commissioned me to take their photos (not all unclothed) and some older women too, i.e 30 thru 50.

This lady was around her mid thirties when she turned up by appointment in her VW Golf. I will always remember that car because, after greeting me, she rummaged over the back seat with her tight jean covered ass pointed in my direction.Then she emerged with her purse (handbag) and a bottle of water.

She was confident and full of the joys of spring...even though it was early summer. She hauled some clothes from the trunk of her car and I helped her into the house with them. Then I showed her where she could change and set about readying my equipment.

We took a number of shots of her dressed in casual wear, smart clothes and a little black dress. She adorned each out fit with appropriate but simple jewelry. Finally she wanted a swimsuit series of photos and we completed these, some inside, some out.

When we went out she asked where I wanted her. Tempted as I was to answer that in a way that might not have been appropriate, I suggested some shots in the field might be good. The grass was fresh, long and very green, but dry and would make an excellent backdrop. We walked into the field a short distance and she stood in front of the old water ditch there as I took shots of her in that bikini.

She told me that I made her feel very comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. probably because I talk a lot when I'm shooting. Then she said would it be alright for me to take some nude photos of her. I said that was fine and explained I had taken quite a few in the past.

She didn't hesitate. Her bikini top came off swiftly, followed by it's partner, the bikini bottom. I took a lot of photos with her standing, fooling around, crouching and smiling all the while. Then she lay down in the grass and I moved in closer to take more shots. She had nice boobs, not overly large but firm and looking good, as did the rest of her. Her pussy was shaved, but that wasn't the first time I had seen that feature.

In fact, it made her seem sexier in the photos. We were pretty close by now and she looked at me in a different way, her eyes somehow warmer and welcoming. She asked me if I wanted her...I decided this time that I would answer in a way that was appropriate for the circumstances....and said yes.

She knelt in front of me and undid my shorts pulling them down along with my underpants. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and also knelt. We kissed. My hands holding her back, with one hand firmly on her lovely small bottom. She had one hand round my neck and the other grasping something very hard down below.

I could feel her breasts against my chest and wanted to fondle and play with them. We stopped kissing and she used both her hands on me to very good effect. I fondled her breasts, bringing her nipples to attention and feeling them become even firmer under my hands. I slipped one hand down to her pussy, which was quite wet and already open.

At that point she squirmed around and then lay back in the grass. We were a good mile from any prying eyes. She opened her legs, smiling up at me as I put myself between them. I could see her pussy was wide open now, wet and very pink. I leaned forward over her supporting myself on one hand as I caressed her boobs alternately. She had grabbed me and was steering me toward her opening. She used my cock to rub her clit rapidly until she came, accompanied by lots of oh's. Then she guided me into her opening.

I knew that she wanted me inside, fully, right away, but I 'teased' her for a short while, stimulating her opening even more until she was very wet. Eventually, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down fast so that I entered her fully. I guess I was teasing her too much.

Then she loosened her legs and held them apart as I thrust into her faster and faster. I edged forward a little so that I was coming down hard against her pubic bone and she spread her legs even farther apart. A gateway to satisfaction for us both. Bone against bone, cries of yes, oh yes! Wetness that made it's own rhythmic noise and then me thickening even more inside her as I swelled up sending her way beyond a simple climax.

Her face, I recall, was truly flushed, her boobs engorged and her pussy as wide as any I had encountered and yet I filled it. As I came she arched her back and I emptied all I had inside her. I grabbed her round the waist and held hard against me for a short while, then collapsed on top of her, both of us panting and covered in a sheen of perspiration.

I rolled off her and we both lay there under the sun, completely hidden from the world, in the grass. The sun shone. In fact it was quite high in the sky by now, and it's warmth bathed our two bodies like a soft caress. We were both on our backs both with our legs akimbo. What a sight we were. We both lay there for nigh on half an hour, not speaking.

Eventually we gathered our clothes, partially dressed and headed inside for a shower. What a day that was. There is more but I will leave things there LL and let your imagination wander as you view the photos below.













Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment