Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Water Sports



Another episode from the anonymous author which I publish on his behalf.


******************

'In the relationships I have enjoyed the shower, pool or bath tub usually figure somewhere along the line,and it's a great place to take a few photos.

Here is a selection for the 'reader' to enjoy, with appropriate captions or narrative.









Paula

If I remember Paula for nothing else, I will always remember that butt! Of all the pursuits to meet through this was one I least expected. Some eleven years ago I took an art course to brush up on my latent skills (excuse the pun!). I used to paint but hadn't picked up a palette in 30 years.

There were a group of us as I recall, about eight in total. Most were retired folk, apart from one rather pimply guy in his late twenties, me in my fifties and Paula. Guess he must be well into her forties now but then she was a very attractive lady in her mid to late thirties.

Naturally after a few lessons we all got to talking. In the main it was polite conversation and appraisals of each other's art efforts. Some three visits down the line we were taken out on a field trip to draw from nature.

The location was rural and we soon spread out around a field, hedgerows and a small copse. Somehow, and unintentionally, I ended up at the end of the field with Paula just a few feet away. We talked as we sketched - partly the landscape and partly the wild plants. Then I began to sketch Paula, after all she was quite attractive. At that time I did that sketch partly for fun, partly for practice and partly because her profile as she drew was very attractive and somewhat revealing of her figure.

Eventually we checked each other's drawings and made positive comments about them. Paula was a decent artist. While doing so she said I had skipped a page in my sketch book and asked to see it. It was my sketch of her. She liked it and said so smiling while she did. Then she suggested we might get together and draw. I said when - she said now.

It was 12 noon and she suggested her place, so I agreed. It was one of those hot slightly sweaty English summer days. She had a modern apartment and a balcony big enough for a table and chairs. She rustled up some lunch, wine and, over coffee, we sat and talked for a while looking out over a green area and some gardens that formed part of the apartment complex.

She said, she didn't know about me but she felt hot and sticky so was going to take a bath before our art session. I was happy sitting in the sun having enjoyed the company of a young and very attractive woman over lunch, so said go ahead.

She disappeared but shortly afterwards appeared at the back of the apartment and called out 'join me'. It wasn't a question and I didn't hesitate. That was mainly because when she reappeared she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. I had swung round in my chair and sat smiling and looking at her beautiful body, the curve of her hips, her narrow waist and above that a pair of gorgeous boobs, the nipples surround by a lovely dark pigmentation.


One of the reasons I took art classes was to marry it with my photography and I nearly always carry my camera as I did that day.

She turned and disappeared into the bathroom. From early sounds she had already run a bath and as I undressed in her bedroom I caught a glimpse of the steam and bubbles in what was quite a large bath tub. The taps were located in the middle.

When I entered the bathroom the first site that greeted me was a beautiful ass, curved wonderfully and glistening with the soap and the heat of the bath. Without asking I took a photograph



What ensued was Paula showing me, and the camera, every curve of her body and .... more!









Whether it was a combination of the sun, our developing friendship or the little wine we had at lunch, that afternoon turned into  a real fun day one we both won't forget. Paula messed around in the bath as the photos here show (this is not all of them, of course). The more she did the more desirable she became and she knew it.




When she knelt in this position that did it for me...it was time to join her. That was self evident to her ashe leaned over the bath and grabbed my erect penis in her warm wet hands. I settled down in the bath but my member stayed erect. Then Paula, almost immediately, sat astride my legs leaned down and kissed me.






Taken Just before......
I lay back in the bath like a partially submerged submarine with its periscope fully extended. She wriggled down off my torso and sat upright. The temptation couldn't be resisted and I put both my hands on her breasts and fondled them at first gently encouraging her nipples to harden then squeezing both. The warmth of her body and the soapiness of the bath lotion made this quite a sensual experience for both of us. She lowered herself gently guiding me right into her.

Then she began rocking too and fro slowly at first then more rapidly. I guessed she was bringing her clitoris into play and she started moaning. My hand movements over her breasts quickened and I took both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers teasing them , pulling them and pinching them. She placed her hands on the side of the bath and I moved my hands to her ass squeezing both buttocks and pulling her onto me as fast as  he could rock too and fro.. Then I lifted her slightly under her armpits and took over, thrusting into her with speed and force. She came quite quickly, her face flushed and accompanied by a long a deep moan of satisfaction. 

FRom there we got out of the bath, I picked her up and took her into the bedroom. We were both quite wet so I placed her on her dressing table lifted her legs round me and entered her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I gave it to her hard and very fast. She screamed out as I did so I could see from her expression that she was at that point where some women think they can't take any more but I continued. Her face was contorted, flushed red with blood and her eyes were rolling back in her head as she panted with our exertions.

I was still hard as a rock. She said later she could feel every part of my penis touching her inside. Still rigid and heightened by her reactions I put a final effort in and felt myself come in side her. She uttered the most deep throated moan I have heard and lowered her legs. I withdrew but found I was still pumping semen which splashed over her stomach. She took one hand from my neck, rubbed her hand on her stomach then licked the semen from her hand. Leaned forward and kissed me long and hard. 

Needless to say that wasn't the last time we made love together.......


_____________________________________________________________


Sophia


The following encounter took place in Frankfurt, Germany, along with another on a different occasion. The theme of this blog is 'water sports'.

Any one who has ever said the Germans are not fun had never met Sophia.

It was around the time I first became involved in pharmaceuticals - I have an operation in Denmark through our companies. I was due to meet a man called Dieter, in Germany, to discuss our taking over his company and merging it with the Danish set up, This was to give us a toehold in the largest European market and within the Eurozone. Dieter has since become a great friend.

We were to meet I think on the Friday of that week, so I flew from London to Frankfurt on the Tuesday. The reason behind that was several fold. I had once worked for a few weeks in the City in the 1980's in banking, I wanted to explore the City and I needed to see my bankers there before the meeting. As it turned out all three aspects combined into one, in the beautiful form of Sophia.

I arrived late morning at Frankfurt Airport and made my way to the hotel I had booked. There are plenty of steel and glass hotels in Frankfurt but I chose the Kempinski Gravenbruch.

I spent the afternoon getting my bearings again then phoned the bank to confirm the meeting next morning. Dined alone at the hotel that night and went to bed after a nightcap at the bar. To move things along I will shorten the story here somewhat.

Attended the bank next morning at ten. Documentation re takeover required my signature and attestation. To be delivered that evening for signature etc. 

I expected a man to arrive with the papers but a smartly dressed woman in her early forties turned up with a small briefcase. I received a call in my room and went down to meet the bank's representative.





Frankfurt Am Rhein



She introduced herself as Ms Müller. Efficient as you would expect, all the necessary documents had yellow signature tabs and fairly quickly we set too with completing the documents. My German is passable; her English was perfect although, naturally, accented.

Business completed she put the documents in her briefcase - I had noted that she wore no rings, so I suggested a drink to 'celebrate' completion of this stage of the deal. She agreed and gradually her professional face dropped away and we were smiling and chatting at the bar. Her name was Sophia.

She sat sideways onto me on the bar stool and me likewise. She wore a gray business suit with the skirt just above her knees as she sat. The jacket she had undone revealing a white blouse which was generously filled with her breasts. Like all women she knew I found her attractive from the way I looked at her. she pulled her stool closer so her knees were just inside my legs. She was single and had been for several years having buried herself in her work after a poor relationship with a German guy.

We had another drink and I suggested dinner - I already had a table booked. She was coming onto me quite strongly and as a result readily agreed. I think she was lonely....in fact... later I found out she was.

Dinner was good and wholesome washed down by an excellent wine, I think from memory it was a Pauillac.

We lingered over coffee and then Sophia suggested she stay the night. Forward on her part but not a surprise and she was a great looking woman. She knew I was single, too - widowed and with nobody with any sort of commitment in tow.

Given that we had both had a long working day a shower was called for. I always booked a double room back then even though generally I was the sole intended occupant and paid the necessary extra. Partly for the space and partly for any possible 'entertaining'.

Consequently given the hotel, the bathroom and shower were excellent, Sophia enjoyed  it greatly as can be seen below.... and I helped her with all that foam. Rubbing it all over was a pleasure.

 





Foam-less but very sexy


Naturally, we slept together that night and made love twice before sleep and once the following morning. She had great boobs LL. In fact looking back over, what I now term, my 'playboy' days I have handled some great 'assets'. From pert to large from thirties through to early fifties. In the Richter scale of such attributes where 10 is best I guess you scored a 5/6 due to the 'southward heading' nature of yours. Even in your late forties they had lost their firmness.

Never mind you both have plenty to cuddle now!
________________________

The following ladies are all willing 'models' of our encounters. I will keep the following short and to the point.

Karen

Location: Newmarket, UK and Switzerland

Age: 40

Brunette













_______________________________________

Teresa

Location: Oakland, California

Age: 38

Blonde











______________________________________________


___________________________________


_____________
Jane

Location: East Anglia, UK

Age: 33

Blonde







___________________________________


Aimée

Location: Sarlat, France

Age: 37

Brunette










______________________________________
Anne

Location: Kent, UK

Age: 37

Brunette



























______________________________________________________

Lori

Location: Fort Myers, Florida

Age: 30

Brunette.... although appeared blonde at first!









____________________________




Caroline

Location: Barcelona, Spain

Age: 40

Blonde











________________________________________________________

Olivia

Locations: Venice, Italy and Cheltenham, UK

Age: 41

Brunette












Olivia - one year later, below:










_______________________________________________________________

Paola

Location: Rome, Italy


Age: 35

Raven haired beauty!


Catherine

Location: Nice, France

Age: 42

Brunette








Christine

Location: Oceanside, California

Age: 36





Vicki

Location: Fort Myers, Florida

Age: 34

Brunette

Great figure distorted by the glass
Thought you might particularly appreciate the photo above LL. I'm sure you'll recognize the lanai. Here's more, just to demonstrate that as you once said, there were plenty of ladies 'out there'. Thank you for allowing me, and them, to enjoy some great times together. Here are a few more of Vicki. Not big in the breast department but she more than made up for it!

















Out of Focus but effective



There's a story behind each and every one lady in my life, back then. It was very liberating to have left you behind LL in so many ways. I had the freedom to enjoy my wealth, which facilitated many of the encounters I enjoyed o those nearly four years.'

******************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment